Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift (36045 Views)

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work / Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / My Husband Gets Drunk, Defecates In My Pots, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by LUCASC(m): 9:51am On Jan 07
Feminists right now

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by LUCASC(m): 9:55am On Jan 07
We4all:

Go and read John 21:1-14. It was stated that Jesus cooked bread and fish.

In the case of Jacob and Esau, it was stated that Jacob always did the cooking. He cooked beans, vegetables, stew, while Esau was always hunting. The question is, why didn't his mother or female servants handle the cooking?

In addition, you just shot yourself in the foot by saying Rebecca prepared the meal he took to his dad. That means, if Rebecca was strong enough to cook, why was Jacob always cooking as stated in the bible?

And for your digestion, Rebecca cooked that last meal for Jacob as a favor because she wanted it to have a special taste so that Jacob could get his father's blessings.

It's obvious you are ignorant of stuffs you argue about just to sound woke. Cooking is a skill and anyone can handle it. But unrefined Nigerian men are always quick to assign it to women. Cooking doesn't make you less of a man. Know this and have peace.

One of the feminists don show😂
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Aala: 10:26am On Jan 07
It is depressing, how fervently the world celebrates mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by premiumtimesdly: 10:39am On Jan 07
Aala:
It is depressing, how fervently the world celebrates mediocrity.

Respectfully, that is not mediocrity. In our modern world of equality and “woke” culture, it’s pretty rare to find a young and educated woman doing that.
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by lendahand(m): 10:40am On Jan 07
lexy2014:

that is a good take but when you look at this whole thing, the lady in question is a lazy wife. in the first place, she is a housewife and has no other job but to sit at home while her husband goes out to hustle and provide shelter, clothing and food for her. but she felt too lazy or should we say too big to prepare his lunch. its only she felt that her security was threatened by her husbands colleague that she now said she will turn a new leaf. which means if the husband had no one feeding him in the office, then she would have gone one living her life as if her husband's welfare did not matter.

its great that givers want to make a point as you said, but for me, the woman had a bad character all along, the same feminist mentality
I disagree along the line of mummy zee being a feminist. A feminist won't turn a new leaf but will rather accuse the husband of infidelity and find a means to quarell him vigorously. That Twitter woman is obviously down to earth and it's plain to see, donors were moved by that.
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Fidecoo(m): 10:54am On Jan 07
bukatyne:

What has equality got to do with this?

Or how is the woman 'inferior because she wakes up early to cook for her husband?

Ok I will tell you.

Can you pls, try and go through comments of some ladies who claim feminist here on nairaland.
They try sending messages that women doing their duties are like "inferior" .

I really don't want to mention names though ,if not.
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Astra101: 11:06am On Jan 07
leisuretym:

Joyce of Nigeria info has misled a lot of women with her feminist programmes, I told my wife she will eventually move in with Joyce the day she started acting like the man in my house, if you want to be like Joyce , pack your load to Nigeria info, not asking for anything from you apart from peace of mind
Omo that Joyce of Nigeria info lagos is toxic and a closet lesbian
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Aala: 11:19am On Jan 07
premiumtimesdly:

Respectfully, that is not mediocrity. In our modern world of equality and “woke” culture, it’s pretty rare to find a young and educated woman doing that.

If you think a lot of women in "our modern world" advocate the equalism of both genders, you probably are living in a minuscule bubble inhabited mostly by feminists. In the real world, women embrace the status quo of oppression with a grin on their faces and a badge of honour on their chests. This is sad, really.
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by kelvinakproko(m): 11:20am On Jan 07
Having personally gone through her profile on X (formerly Twitter), I must admit that people were drawn to help because all her previous posts were consistent with the one that went viral. Her comments reveals what is in her heart and the genuineness is easily perceivable.

No matter how civilized the world may become, a husband will always be the head of the wife, and any marriage that will tend to go against this will suffer crisis. A woman, no doubt, if qualified, can become the head in any institution, profession or career but as long as marriage is concerned, she must submit to the God-given, non-transactable, non-negotiable authority on her husband in order for their marriage to thrive.

It is also worthy of note too, that unconditional love by the husband must be shown to the wife in order to continuously enjoy her submission.
If you don't love your wife genuinely, you can never get the best from her.

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Amumaigwe: 11:23am On Jan 07
Annahh:
She's doing her work though, not a new thing, our mothers did more. Feminism has made it look as if it's a sin to perform wifely duties.

You sound contrite and reasonable because one lady dared to be different and was honoured. Hope you will still maintain this stance even when it looks like you are your husband's slave just because you are expected to perform a wife's duty.
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Aala: 11:34am On Jan 07
kelvinakproko:
Having personally gone through her profile on X (formerly Twitter), I must admit that people were drawn to help because all her previous posts were consistent with the one that went viral. Her comments reveals what is in her heart and the genuineness is easily perceivable.

No matter how civilized the world may become, a husband will always be the head of the wife, and any marriage that will tend to go against this will suffer crisis. A woman, no doubt, if qualified, can become the head in any institution, profession or career but as long as marriage is concerned, she must submit to the God-given, non-transactable, non-negotiable authority on her husband in order for their marriage to thrive.

It is also worthy of note too, that unconditional love by the husband must be shown to the wife in order to continuously enjoy her submission.
If you don't love your wife genuinely, you can never get the best from her.

Religion is not a woman-friendly institution. The Bible (and other holy books) passed through the hands of chauvinistic misogynists. Some facts were altered, dare I say.
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Aala: 11:48am On Jan 07
How come no one realises that what her husband did was a form of manipulation?
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by kelvinakproko(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07
Aala:

Religion is not a woman-friendly institution. The Bible (and other holy books) passed through the hands of chauvinistic misogynists. Some facts were altered, dare I say.

Thank you for your comment on this. Who is actually the slave in this scenario?
The man who wakes up early as 5am to go and hustle the money to take care of the woman and returns by 5pm or 6pm
OR
The woman who has no job that wakes up as early as 5am to cook the food in just 1-2 hours that the same man will take to his work place?

Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by leisuretym: 12:09pm On Jan 07
DND069:

Joyce is too masculine for my liking. I will pick Sandra over her.

Sandra have a life, that Joyce is always talking with Nose, the funniest thing is some men will use their airtime to call in to her programme and she will embarrass them on air, questioning them and telling them nonsense
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by leisuretym: 12:13pm On Jan 07
Astra101:

Omo that Joyce of Nigeria info lagos is toxic and a closet lesbian

I've warned my wife, it's either you move in with Joyce or stop listening to her feminist programme, Sandra is a far better role model because she does organise some nice programme, school debates and some that encourage women in politics not antimen programme like Joyce, only God knows that man that did Joyce heart Shege, she hate men with passion
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by SAMBARRY: 12:27pm On Jan 07
Classcaptain1:
SAMBARRY-BHOE BHOE, I agree with you.
which one be bhoe bhoe again?
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Cromagnon: 12:30pm On Jan 07
Jeon:
Congratulations.

We now have different strategy to be a celebrity. Thanks to SM, you don't need to sign a contract or an agency to become popular.
what is the strategy. Show us the way bruh
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Aala: 12:37pm On Jan 07
leisuretym:

I've warned my wife, it's either you move in with Joyce or stop listening to her feminist programme, Sandra is a far better role model because she does organise some nice programme, school debates and some that encourage women in politics not antimen programme like Joyce, only God knows that man that did Joyce heart Shege, she hate men with passion

You do not "warn" your partner; you talk to them, if you want to address an issue. They are neither servants nor children to be "warned" or threatened. They are your equal.

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by leisuretym: 12:56pm On Jan 07
Aala:

You do not "warn" your partner; you talk to them, if you want to address an issue. They are not servants to be warned or threatened.
ogbeni, do your own family how you want, cook for your wife, pay the bill, go to the market, do everything alone and cook wash plate, because your wife refused to cook because Joyce of Nigeria info told her women should be in competition with men, not in my house , if she want to compete, then she should be ready to share the bills first, I warned her and she listened, so what's your own problem, na your house?

I help my wife iron her cloth, cook for her when I want to, infact, I've cooked more than she has for the family, not my slave but that doesn't mean I can't warn her if she want to go astray, you must learn to take decisive action and know how to call your wife to other before she follow Joyce of Nigeria info
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by premiumtimesdly: 1:03pm On Jan 07
Aala:

If you think a lot of women in "our modern world" advocate the equalism of both genders, you probably are living in a minuscule bubble inhabited mostly by feminists. In the real world, women embrace the status quo of oppression with a grin on their faces and a badge of honour on their chests. This is sad, really.

Well, it’s okay to assume my reality. However, note that times have changed and if you look at the trend and quality of younger women emanating from the present generation, you’d understand that “…women embrace the status quo of oppression with a grin on their faces and a badge of honour on their chests“ is a rare gem today.

Peace
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Aala: 1:07pm On Jan 07
leisuretym:
ogbeni, do your own family how you want, cook for your wife, pay the bill, go to the market, do everything alone and cook wash plate, because your wife refused to cook because Joyce of Nigeria info told her men and women are same, if we are same no problem, she should be ready to share the bills, I warned her and she listened, so what's your own problem, na your house?

I help my wife iron her cloth, cook for her when I want to, infact, I've cooked more than she has for the family, not my slave but that doesn't mean I can't warn her if she want to go astray

How would you react if a woman posts on Nairaland or other social platforms that she "warned" her husband? You do not "warn" your partner, sir; you talk to your partner. They are your equal.

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by bizzibodi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 07
Me wey dey wake up@5am wake ma wife join her bath & prepare d children for school nko make una remember me ooo!I be super husband.

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by premiumtimesdly: 1:20pm On Jan 07
Aala:

How would you react if a woman posts on Nairaland or other social platforms that she "warned" her husband? You do not "warn" your partner, sir; you talk to your partner. They are your equal.

They are not your equal. Husband and wife aren’t equal. The husband is and should be superior yet should prioritize the care and protection of his wife and love his wife dutifully.
How do we get here? Our genders have roles and that’s kept humanity in the course of progress and passing values to the younger generation.

Since we deviate from that course, just take a look at the quality of people we have now. Many people really need fatherly care and discipline.
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by bukatyne(f): 2:02pm On Jan 07
lexy2014:
how is he trolling? is there anything he said that is not true?

Do you do chores at home?

If yes, does it tire you?

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by lexy2014: 2:40pm On Jan 07
bukatyne:

Do you do chores at home?

If yes, does it tire you?

that is not what I asked you

how is he trolling?

is there anything he said that is not true?
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Aala: 3:57pm On Jan 07
premiumtimesdly:

They are not your equal. Husband and wife aren’t equal. The husband is and should be superior yet should prioritize the care and protection of his wife and love his wife dutifully.
How do we get here? Our genders have roles and that’s kept humanity in the course of progress and passing values to the younger generation.

Since we deviate from that course, just take a look at the quality of people we have now. Many people really need fatherly care and discipline.

Believe me, if the early feminists (Christine de Pisan, Mary Wollstonecraft, Emmeline Pankhurst, et cetera) did not campaign for the rights of women, the world would not be as developed as it is now.
What do you have to say about important discoveries made by women like Marie Curie (radioactivity) and Alice Ball (treatment of leprosy)? The life-saving impact of these discoveries does not discriminate between man and woman, does it? Do you think these landmarks would have been possible if these women had adhered to their supposed roles?
What about the many female world leaders that changed the world? Could they have done same trapped within the suffocating walls of their kitchen? No.
The world is constantly evolving, and so are ideals and standards. Men are physically stronger than women; this fact was important many centuries ago, and even up to a few decades ago. For this reason, the male gender was perceived as the superior gender. They were able to till the ground better, perform more difficult tasks, and, as a result, earn more money than women. Society gave them "dominion".
However, physical strength does not matter anymore. In this new era, power belongs to the mentally superior individual. Thankfully, through the efforts of the early feminists who advocated the education of women, the mental power of the woman now rivals that of the man. Like Lucifer, however, men cannot accept their fallen state. See, they cannot get over the fact that they are no longer gods.
Men and women are equal, whether or not men accept it. Men need to evolve.
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by lexy2014: 4:50pm On Jan 07
lendahand:
I disagree along the line of mummy zee being a feminist. A feminist won't turn a new leaf but will rather accuse the husband of infidelity and find a means to quarell him vigorously. That Twitter woman is obviously down to earth and it's plain to see, donors were moved by that.

how do you know that feminist dont turn a new leaf?
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by lexy2014: 4:59pm On Jan 07
We4all:

Go and read John 21:1-14. It was stated that Jesus cooked bread and fish.

In the case of Jacob and Esau, it was stated that Jacob always did the cooking. He cooked beans, vegetables, stew, while Esau was always hunting. The question is, why didn't his mother or female servants handle the cooking?

In addition, you just shot yourself in the foot by saying Rebecca prepared the meal he took to his dad. That means, if Rebecca was strong enough to cook, why was Jacob always cooking as stated in the bible?

And for your digestion, Rebecca cooked that last meal for Jacob as a favor because she wanted it to have a special taste so that Jacob could get his father's blessings.

It's obvious you are ignorant of stuffs you argue about just to sound woke. Cooking is a skill and anyone can handle it. But unrefined Nigerian men are always quick to assign it to women. Cooking doesn't make you less of a man. Know this and have peace.

I asked you 3 questions and the only one u answered was question 1. the others, am not sure who asked you.

1. when did Jesus cook bread and fish?

in John 21:1-14, where was it mentioned that Jesus cooked bread?

2. even in the case of Jacob and Esau, was it not Rebekah who eventually cooked for Jacob and asked him to take to his father?

3. by the way, was Esau cooking for his father a routine or a one off?
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by We4all: 5:05pm On Jan 07
lexy2014:

I asked you 3 questions and the only one u answered was question 1. the others, am not sure who asked you.

2. even in the case of Jacob and Esau, was it not Rebekah who eventually cooked for Jacob and asked him to take to his father?

So, I should also help you seek knowledge now? I thought you were supposed to be intelligent? If you can't find that verse where Jesus cooked, that's your problem.

You started your dumb post by mentioning that Esau cooked because he had no sister, now you are asking me jamb question whether his cooking was regular or a one off thing. You should answer that since you started it.
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by lexy2014: 5:11pm On Jan 07
We4all:

So, I should also help you seek knowledge now? I thought you were supposed to be intelligent? If you can't find that verse where Jesus cooked, that's your problem.

You started your dumb post by mentioning that Esau cooked because he had no sister, now you are asking me jamb question whether his cooking was regular or a one off thing. You should answer that since you started it.

can you show me the dumb post you say I started?

since you have found knowledge, then you should not have any problems answering the following questions instead of getting emotional.

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by GEEBITE: 5:38pm On Jan 07
She is reportedl heavily pregnant. Thats what probably made her lazy which her hubby quite understood. Dont rush to pass judgement.
Her historical tweets revealed she has been a dcent and family oriented wife, thats what got people enamored with her. They couldn't find anything negative on her timeline. Somebody even dared people to dig deeper but she is just an unreal woman in this present world. Good parenting job reflecting on her.
lexy2014:

that is a good take but when you look at this whole thing, the lady in question is a lazy wife. in the first place, she is a housewife and has no other job but to sit at home while her husband goes out to hustle and provide shelter, clothing and food for her. but she felt too lazy or should we say too big to prepare his lunch. its only she felt that her security was threatened by her husbands colleague that she now said she will turn a new leaf. which means if the husband had no one feeding him in the office, then she would have gone one living her life as if her husband's welfare did not matter.

its great that givers want to make a point as you said, but for me, the woman had a bad character all along, the same feminist mentality
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by achimendy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07
Annahh:
She's doing her work though, not a new thing, our mothers did more. Feminism has made it look as if it's a sin to perform wifely duties.

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / No Friends To Use As Bridesmaids For My Wedding. I'm Deeply Troubled :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.