Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift (36039 Views)

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work / Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / My Husband Gets Drunk, Defecates In My Pots, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by lendahand(m): 9:43pm On Jan 07
lexy2014:

how do you know that feminist dont turn a new leaf?

lesbians, homosexuals, feminists, they are hard to influence otherwise...
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by NewDea4: 3:15am On Jan 08
DesChyko:

I have some things to share with you, but the fact that you used 'guys' instead of 'men' in this case, makes me think you're likely not into the marriage business and is talking from a single man's point of view. 😎

In which case it is better to let you learn your own way.

You're joking, right? Because what difference does it make if I refer to men as guys?

I bet am way older than you are in reality, because you wouldn't obsess over such an inconsequential lexical point if not for the fact that you lack actual life experience
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by DesChyko: 7:19am On Jan 08
NewDea4:

You're joking, right? Because what difference does it make if I refer to men as guys?

I bet am way older than you are in reality, because you wouldn't obsess over such an inconsequential lexical point if not for the fact that you lack actual life experience

Okay nah.
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by lexy2014: 8:15am On Jan 08
lendahand:
lesbians, homosexuals, feminists, they are hard to influence otherwise...

my question is how do you know that feminist dont turn a new leaf?
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by bukatyne(f): 10:29am On Jan 08
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you

how is he trolling?

is there anything he said that is not true?

If you answered my questions, you will get the clarity you seek.
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by bukatyne(f): 10:32am On Jan 08
Fidecoo:

Ok I will tell you.

Can you pls, try and go through comments of some ladies who claim feminist here on nairaland.
They try sending messages that women doing their duties are like "inferior" .

I really don't want to mention names though ,if not.

Then you draft yout post in a way that shows you are addressing an opinion you disagree with.
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by lexy2014: 10:32am On Jan 08
bukatyne:

If you answered my questions, you will get the clarity you seek.
that is not what I asked you

how is he trolling?

is there anything he said that is not true?
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Thomasankara(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08
[/color]not the stock of your woman I think🤔[color=#770077]
saphiere:
WOMEN ARE HEROS.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banned From Speaking My Language To My Baby / White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.