Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock (77738 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by PoliteActivist: 10:43pm On Jan 08
Justnation:

Sometimes people do this to pull others down,
I am particularly concerned about BBC's inglorious efforts because they hardly promote any good thing coming from Africa

Forget about BBC. People who had absolutely nothing to gain but a lot to lose were talking long before he died - and not just sex nor only females

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Raskimonojendor: 10:43pm On Jan 08
StUriah:
T.B. Joshua was an abuser of women. Even in death, his spirit still torment his victims.

Beware of whom you called your spiritual father or 'man of God'.

No one will claim to be a man of the devil.
The episode 3 featuring one of those white ladies from South Africa after the hypnotism cleared from her eyes. She was screaming and recording on her phone camera phone that Joshua had sex with her, but he would not let her confront him for his evil acts..Her own scream was out of a place of anger after she realised that he was also having sex with the other white British lady that fled to the UK.

5 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Jan 08
obonujoker:
■ Never gave men religion but he gave commandments to follow?
What has the Constitutional Laws given by God through Moses for His Nation of Israel, and the other through Jesus Christ for the Kingdom of God, to do with Religion? undecided
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Dogalmighty17: 10:47pm On Jan 08
Justnation:
Why all these after the man's demise.
What is the motive?
BBC and Co should take a cold shower

It is said that the BBC gave T. B Joshua a heads up regarding their investigation. He committed suicide as a result. This exposure was long in coming.

6 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Mike123oye: 10:47pm On Jan 08
Why is she just speaking now after so long.

Light up your home Offices and Shops with SUNKING SOLAR APPLIANCES.
WE ARE THE BEST.
Imagine How Life Will Be So Sweet When You Can Stay 24/7 With Electricity ! Nobody will disconnect you for life as long as there is Sun out there to replace power into the unit.
Available:
PURE SINE WAVE (NO NOISE) 500WATTS, 200WATTS, 400WATTS CAPACITY E.T.C....
INVERTER+2BATTERY+UPS+AVR
COMES WITH 50000 WATTS SOLAR PANEL
CAN POWER BASIC HOME APPLIANCES
AC & DC OUTPUT.
SUNKING SOLAR APPLIANCES..
CONTACT THE OFFICE MANAGER FOR MORE INFO
Location: No19 Adekunle Fajuyi Way, Ikeja GRA, Lagos Nigeria.
CALL OR WHATSAPP +2347065518608
https:///IHg42ayMzzK1TIAYnmwrLhquote author=OLAADEGBU post=127844745]

SaharaReporters

Ajoke claimed that she never felt fatherly affection from the late pastor and that her father compelled her to be a disciple to ruin her life.[/quote]
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 10:48pm On Jan 08
Dogalmighty17:
■ It is said that the BBC gave T. B Joshua a heads up regarding their investigation. He committed suicide as a result. This exposure was long in coming.
Is this for real? undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Raskimonojendor: 10:48pm On Jan 08
Konquest:

I once watched a YouTube documentary given by a former female church member who said TB was forcibly slepimg with her.

A DNA test should further be conducted to confirm if this young lady here on the latest BBC interview is TB's biological daughter. Never trust nobody. Period.
That girl is the man's carbon copy.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Raskimonojendor: 10:49pm On Jan 08
I lost count of the amount of women she slept with from episode 2 to 3. The brainwashing was strong. The guy was just fucking them dey go. Both whites and blacks. He also likes the very young ones like the 17 years old girl from Namibia. That Nigerian lady wey dey supply virgins too. Only God knows how many she had supplied before she started having issues with their daddy (Joshua).

All the religious folks that would be shouting daddy, overseer, bishop e.t.c upandan. I dey fear them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Dennisochampa: 10:51pm On Jan 08
Kaka5:

Why the insult? You just so blinded, the man did alot of unspeakable things and use money to buy his way out. His own daughter, his own blood, he sent her away from his home, how heartless can a father be? Continue supporting evil things, do you have any idea the trauma this victims faces and still faces till death? Is it because his a pastor? If it's a normal youth in the society people will be rooting for jungle justice for such individual, but because he has the fame and money, you come here to support all his evil deed.
You called your father a hypocrite and you're asking me why the insult??
May thunder fron ogun state scatter your head.... Odeh.... Show me where I supported him....
The school fees your family paid for you should be refunded with immediate effect...
Go and read my post to understand before you begin attacking your village oracle...
I said and I quote... May God forgive all his imperfections....
This means that, whatever wrong he may have done..... May God forgive him.... No man is perfect... As a man.. He had his imperfections and for that... May God forgive him and grant his soul rest.....
What I however love about him is that, whatever God blessed him with in wealth, he used alot of it to assist the poor among his congregation and for me... That's a good thing... I don't care what people say about him... For giving and sharing alone.... He will forever have my respect...
Unlike other pastors who go about flying private jets, having multiple chains of businesses and building schools that their members can't afford to attend...!!!
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by sonofthunder: 10:51pm On Jan 08
Raskimonojendor:

So you know the man more than his own daughter.

How exactly did he abuse her according to the article?
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Neddstark: 10:52pm On Jan 08
FirmTR:

If dem arrest you go court now, you fit defend this rubbish wey you talk so?

Go and take to court the over 25 people who were brave enough to tell their story.

3 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Justnation: 10:52pm On Jan 08
Dogalmighty17:

It is said that the BBC gave T. B Joshua a heads up regarding their investigation. He committed suicide as a result. This exposure was long in coming.

Who told you?,
Please don't dwell on hear say.
I am not a fan of the man, but I will not join haters to rubbish a man you hardly ever knew details about him
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Jan 08
Raskimonojendor:
I lost count of the amount of women she slept with from episode 2 to 3. The brainwashing was strong. The guy was just fucking them dey go. Both whites and blacks. He also likes the very young ones like the 17 years old girl from Namibia. That Nigerian lady wey dey supply virgins too. Only God knows how many she had supplied before she started having issues with their daddy (Joshua).
All the religious folks that would be shouting daddy, overseer, bishop e.t.c upandan. I dey fear them
They are dangerous ! undecided
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Raskimonojendor: 10:54pm On Jan 08
sonofthunder:

How exactly did he abuse her according to the article?
You obviously did not watch the video. This post did not even talk about 1/10 of the abuses. Luckily the daughter was not sexually abused, just plenty flogging, hitting, slapping, imprisonment, torture, group beatings e.t.c from Joshua and alot of his people, but there was no mercy on the pants dropping of the so called female disciples..Go and watch the video. I have watched episode 1 to 3.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Konquest: 10:54pm On Jan 08
Raskimonojendor:

That girl is the man's carbon copy.
Yeah! I thought I saw a flash of resemblance but a further DNA test would be needed if this case really drags on. On the other hand, people look alike without being close or biological relatives... (i.e., Doppelgangers).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by seborrhic: 10:56pm On Jan 08
DemonAngel:
So he could'nt condomize.
Didnt abort.
Didnt send her far away to train her there as soon as she was born.

It's simple na!
By keeping her close,he kept her on a leash and thus can control all her actions, movements and talk.
If he had allowed her roam free,many people would have known he had an illegitimate daughter and started looking at him differently.
I for eg,didn't know till this story broke and so would be many other people.
The time I knew T.B.was a scam was the miracles and the fact I held told by some attendees that they sell one "powerful holy water" there and you must buy to have access to the church.As at then,about 10 years ago it was ₦5000 per one!
Any church that the pastor claims he performs miracles and cures diseases by mere touch or his hand on the sufferer,is a pure scam.
There is no pastor living that has any special power to perform any miracle,all are just scams.
The last miracle worker was Jesus Christ.Even Pope's that have come after him till now with their celibacy don't lay claim to performing miracles at an event,talkless of a Nigerian pastor that bleeps a woman,fornicates,lusts after women secretly and some even patronise herbalists and are gays or pedophiles.
If only BBC can spread the net of investigation to other churches,they would wreck the sandy foundation on which many of them were built.

13 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by DaddyJapan(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08
Ironbull:
This man was alive you people didn't allowed him to rest, he died yet you people not allowing him to rest.

Ajoke pls keep your lies to yourself, TB is dead we can't be wasting our time on a dead man pls this is new year for God sake.

Why do you preferred a version of the truth that has been carefully curated by Joshua's well-oiled media machine?

Have you no conscience? Why are you inflicting more pain on his victims?

TB Joshua Sexual Recklessness With Minors

April 18, 2021

...THE ABIOLAS’ STORY
Mr. Abiola, a very rich trailer transporter in his lifetime lived on Abiola Adeyemi Street, Governor Road, Ikotun, Lagos, took T.B. Joshua (then, his name was Abdul-Fatai) into his home, he fed him, and accommodated him when T.B. Joshua was still a struggling young man in Lagos, until he disappeared from their house to join himself with one Celestial prophet called ‘lion of judah’ and Professor Peller, a renown magician respectively. The humble room that accommodated T.B. Joshua at that time is still in the compound of Abiolas till date.

Later in years, vicissitudes of life blew on Abiola family, and as one who was not standing strong in the Lord, they began knocking on several doors of prayer houses, and patronised many spiritual arrangers; believing these contractors could help turn their dwindling financial situation around for good. One day according to the late father, a family friend of theirs introduced them (the Abiolas) to the Synagogue. It was a pleasant surprise for Abiola patriarch to meet with T.B. Joshua once again in life, but this time, not as a struggling young man he knew him to be, but as someone he thought to be in position of spiritual authority to help his family solve their life’s riddle. After both men recognized each other (Mr. Abiola and T.B. Joshua), and they catch up on what led to their separation, and what happened after they got separated. Mr. Abiola trusted T.B. Joshua because he thought kindness begets kindness, the family has at once upon a time shown Fatai, now T.B. Joshua kindness, so, they believe it was payback time.

The Abiolas joined the Synagogue in full force, accepting T.B. Joshua as member of their family. Abiola matriarch became one of the ‘good women’ and the patriarch was active in another department. After a long period of time of dedication, their situation did not change for better, rather, T.B. Joshua proposed to Mr. Abiola to join his ‘disciples’ fully, the elder man declined due to old age and family responsibilities. Whenever Mr. Abiola visited the Synagogue in those days to ask for help; T.B. Joshua would send me to the cash office to collect some smallest denomination of banknotes of the amount he intended given to the elderly man and packed it in a brown envelope to look big to deceive Mr. Abiola. It would weigh heavy in Mr. Abiola’s hand as if T.B. Joshua had given him some large amount of money, which would disappoint him when he gets home.

Soon after, Mr. Abiola died and was buried. After his burial, T.B. Joshua took into his custody Mr. Abiola’s underage 3 girls under the guise to relieve Mrs. Abiola of too much of financial burden, what a noble thing to do, but can T.B. Joshua be this good? They trusted him, but T.B. Joshua betrayed the trust by sexually abused those underage girls with many abortions committed for them.

I remember the time when one of them, Seun Abiola, a very quiet, gentle and talented girl newly joined the ‘disciples’ quarters. T.B. Joshua had called me out of the studio one night into his living room to rub dusting powder on his body before he sleep; it is a usual thing in the Synagogue which ladies do for T.B. Joshua while he would be staked naked. So this very day, Seun Abiola was also there with us. I was doing one part of his body, while Seun was busy with the other part as T.B. Joshua laid on his belly on a couch. At a time, T.B. Joshua would take Seun Abiola’s hand and dip it into his boxer to rub his private part, but because the girl was just a minor of 14year old, she would say, “Nooo, please sir,” squeezing her face to show her displeasure and shyly faced down. After a while, T.B. Joshua excused me out and I went back to the Studio leaving Seun behind with T.B. Joshua. Seun continued to enjoy the privilege of a new girl in the block by staying alone with T.B. Joshua all night, until she graduated and became very bold among the ‘disciples’ and we all knew that Seun had been inducted into the inner caucus hall of sex fame by T.B. Joshua. Afterwards, Seun’s sisters, ‘Motunrayo joined her as ‘disciple’, and ‘Mojoyin, the youngest was 11 year old followed.

After many years they had lived in the Synagogue, without going to school but they were working in the studio and were also members of the chorister because of their voice talents. Things took a new turn when one day as T.B. Joshua travelled out of the country to South Korea. Nevertheless, before he left Nigeria, he had asked Elizabeth Armstrong to do a dirty job for him by setting Seun Abiola up before his return. Because Seun had grown wings; and could no longer be curtailed by T.B. Joshua. She was always rude, sullen, and uncontrollably stubborn to TB Joshua even in public. The true position of things was that Seun’s childish expression of jealousy whenever other girls were constantly sent out of Nigeria including Seun’s sister, Motunrayo to South Africa; she was kept only behind editing table in the studio. I do not know what T.B. Joshua might have promised Seun privately as he usually hoodwinks other girls with false promises in secret, but T.B. Joshua got Seun’ reactions twisted. Also, Seun might have been suffering from psychological or emotional trauma after many abortions. This is a young girl who lost her father at tender age, and the only father figure in her life abused her sexually, emotionally and psychologically. Anyway, Seun’ sudden unpredictable actions and open rudeness towards T.B. Joshua lately threatened T.B. Joshua’s peace of mind. So, T.B, Joshua reasoned that to put Seun under check, a young man in the choir named Emmanuel Dordoye needed to be used as a guinea pig without his knowledge. After T.B. Joshua left for South Korea with his selected choir members (Anu, Anne, and Bose) without informing his general congregation; emergency Choir meeting was communicated to Dordoye alone, and when he showed up in the Synagogue for the meeting, they told him to wait for others to join him. They trikishly delayed him till later time in the night when it was unsafe for him return home and they suggested to him to use choir room for the night. As he passed the night inside their choir practice room unknowing to Seun who had gone there as usual after her work in the studio each evening to practice her trumpet. She found Dordoye sleeping, but continue her personal voice/instrument practice when Elizabeth Armstrong suddenly walked in, and cried Eureka! Elizabeth knew Seun’ timetable, she knew Dordoye was in the Synagogue, because she called Dordoye for the false choir practice. Seun was sent home when Elizabeth witnessed against her that she saw both Seun and Dordoye in the Choir room necking (it was lie from the pit of hell; this is the Synagogue’s typical lifestyle); the embarrassed Seun was speechless as her things were thrown out. T.B. Joshua had already planned things down before he left that Seun should be sent home before his return whenever the case happens.

When T.B. Joshua returned from his journey, Seun’ mother called on him to beg on behalf of the family, and complained how Seun had refused to eat and has been crying for so many days non-stop. She said she had done everything in the Book of motherhood to make Seun confess, but she maintained her innocence regarding the matter. T.B. Joshua assured the mother that since he is back home now, Seun could return to the Synagogue anytime she likes on a condition she give an open confession so that something could be used to hang on her neck and calm her down. I was with T.B. Joshua one time in his bedroom upstairs when the family called again, and T.B. Joshua asked the mother to give Seun the phone so that he could speak with her. When Seun began to cry, T.B. Joshua consoled Seun that he has nothing against her, since she knew he was not around when her saga happened. All what other ‘disciples’ requested of her was for her to give her confession openly and return to her duty post (lie, none of the ‘disciple’ ever said that). I heard when Seun calmly asked him, “which of the confession sir, the one you are doing with me or with my sisters?” T.B. Joshua quickly cut the phone on Seun as if the network was bad. He turned to me who was standing by and asked me what Seun had said, I told him I heard nothing (hear no evil).

Seun does not want to give open confession over what she did not do, many ‘disciples’ would have done that to move on; but Seun had been around a long time in the Synagogue and as an editor to know the implications of such confession. T.B. Joshua underrated the situation on ground, believing he was on top of it like other set-up cases. When Seun’ mother further threatened Seun at home about what she did by disgracing her family the day they accused her, she maintained her innocence but opened up to her mother what has been happening to her and her sisters in the Synagogue with T.B. Joshua. The mother did not believe her, rather, took her for a virginity test and it was so, so, so negative.

Seun’ mother called upon T.B. Joshua for an answer to why a virgin girl sent to him should return home as a woman. As the table suddenly turned on T.B. Joshua, he went over to Abiola’s family house secretly one night without the knowledge of all the ‘disciples’, he went there with one of the foreign ‘disciple’ called Chloe Tonge, who carried his telephone handbag for him (he takes pride moving around with foreigners to impress neighbourhood); and Brother James was the driver. T.B. Joshua took a foreigner who could not understand their discussion in local dialect. On getting into Abiola’s family house, Noah, the older brother of the young girls locked the exit gate on T.B. Joshua after he had entered into Abiola’s compound and threatened to call press reporters on him. Noah also took some pictures of T.B. Joshua on his knees, as he begged the family who had once been his benefactor in life. It took the intervention of their mother, Mrs. Abiola, who wisely advised against the intention of Noah, because she wanted one of the girls, Motunrayo, which T.B. Joshua held ransom in South Africa to use as Joker on them, to come back home first, before any showdown with him.

Through rigorous pressures mounted on T.B. Joshua, Motunrayo was recalled back to Nigeria; her mother demanded to see her, and she was permitted to visit her parent one day. She blatantly denied the allegation Seun levelled on T.B. Joshua, she insisted on staying back at the Synagogue with or without her sisters because T.B. Joshua had hypnotized her. When Motunrayo returned from her home to the Synagogue, she ridiculed her sister and mother before T.B. Joshua and the inner circle of ‘disciples’ present in T.B. Joshua’s office. She said her mother made her to swear by the Bible, and also took her to the graveside of their late father to confess to the truth. The Abiola waited patiently till the following Sunday service when mammoth crowd had gathered in the Synagogue before leading aggrieved group of people into the Synagogue’ premises, threatening to cause mayhem in the presence of all the Synagogue members if T.B. Joshua failed to release their daughter, Motunrayo to them. In no time Motunrayo’ luggage was quickly packed and sent out to follow them home. But before Motunrayo left, I saw T.B. Joshua given her a new small cell phone, and a dedicated sim card (phone line) to hide and be communicating whatever discussion going on in their home to him in the Synagogue.

For more than two weeks, every night, at about 11pm, Motunrayo would call into the Synagogue to speak with T.B. Joshua; and T.B. Joshua kept brainwashing her not to disclose to her parent anything regarding to the truth that he had sex with them, assuring her that if all matter subsided, he would arrange how Motunrayo would be sent to another country. In Abiola home one night, Motunrayo did not know that her older brother had suspected her movement, and was monitoring her closely. Noah caught her while talking secretly to T.B. Joshua and the phone was seized from her. I am putting the pieces together now, in the Synagogue, I saw that the phone used in talking to her that night was hurriedly destroyed, I wonder why they would do that then. Unfortunately, we are in a country that forensic criminal investigators will not go deeper to uncover this kind of evil. In Abiola’ house after being caught pants down, it was Motunrayo’ turn to sing like a canary as she confessed to how T.B. Joshua inducted her to his sex harem and how many abortions had been carried out on her each time she travelled outside the country. The children’ helpless mother was devastated to see the gravity of evil done to her poor young innocent girls under her watch by someone she had trusted so much. Noah, their older brother tried to fight the sexual molestation case in Nigeria court, but Nigeria’s Judiciary system is full of corruption. The case was swept under the carpet many times. T.B. Joshua used money and his evil network to disrupt the whole case. Later, Noah mysteriously developed depression, which may have happened because of T.B. Joshua’s occult arrows as his usual way of dealing with his enemies, and to silent matters against him, or could it be because of the so much trauma the family had gone through that caused Noah to have brain disorder (emotional stress)? Either way, but God who rules in the affairs of men restored him. It was also recorded how Noah narrowly escaped been assassinated by T.B. Joshua’s snippers. The recorded video clip of T.B. Joshua on his knees in Abiola’s home which they would have tendered in the court as evidence was stolen by a traitor, named Ade, within the family for T.B. Joshua in exchange for money. There was also a certain Lawyer Segun, who pretended to be helping the Abiolas to present their case in court, unknowing to the family that the Lawyer was T.B. Joshua’ secret agent. After Lawyer Segun finished his work by thwarting the case, T.B. Joshua sent hired assassin on him, to delete him. Another lady called Cynthia who had once lived in the Synagogue as ‘disciple’ also testified in court to how T.B. Joshua’ sexual recklessness caused her to run away from the ‘disciples’ quarters; but nothing is heard from the case till today even though the record is still in the High Court, Ikeja, Lagos. No Justice for these fatherless children and their widowed mother, because T.B. Joshua keeps bribing

Judges that are assigned to the case, and he has never for once attended any court proceedings for over 14 years. On my own part after I left Synagogue, since I was privy to the story, there was a journalist that report for Newswatch Magazine, she took much interest in the court proceedings, but the media house she represented refused to publish her story because T.B. Joshua was one of their financier. Then I contacted their former Chairman, Alex Akinyele to wade into the matter. T.B. Joshua, through Mr. Inyang, one Police officer also tried to bribe the journalist, Inyang delivered a bag contained 1Million Naira cash to the doorstep of the journalist, but she turned it down. We are still hoping and praying that this case will see the light of the day for this traumatized family to get Justice at last.

Source: https://evangelistb.com/tb-joshua-sexual-recklessness-with-minors/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Jan 08
Raskimonojendor:
You obviously did not watch the video. This post did not even talk about 1/10 of the abuses. Luckily the daughter was not sexually abused, just plenty flogging, hitting, slapping, imprisonment, torture, group beatings e.t.c from Joshua and alot of his people, but there was no mercy on the pants dropping of the so called female disciples..Go and watch the video. I have watched episode 1 to 3.
Many of them are afraid the video might force them to finally face the truth they have been in denial of to this point. lipsrsealed
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Ogaonos: 10:59pm On Jan 08
Curious345:
walahi I actually took her seriously.

I only watched Emmanuel tv just for fun .

I have had 2 clear revelations about TB Joshua and apostle Johnson Suleiman from way back 2011 when I was at the mountain praying and fasting for 90days..

And both revelations weren't good
then who is now a genuine man of God .hw do u difference btw genuine nd fake pastor no bdy will tell u .what are the redflag to knw a pastor is fake no bdy will tell u .but na to accuse everybdy man of God being fake everybody will tell u
I have seen genuine men of God and have notice that those you accuse them DT are fake using marine powers are pastor who feel they are collecting members from them because church is now sadly a biz
All these happen during jesus christ time ,the pharises accuse christ ofbeing fake (they knew he was real but fear pple might nt listen to them nd needed to kill jesus nd spread rumours about d disciples even when they knew some prophecy of old testament came to past
MY ADVISE JUST KNW HW TO SPOT A FAKE PASTOR .
AS FOR ATHEISM MEHN NA SCAM because WHEN U COME FROM A VERY POOR ND U HUSTLING TO MAKE IT IN LIFE U NOTICE SOME THINGS ATHEIST PREACH ONLINE DOESNT ADD UP AT ALL.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by yahoodetector: 10:59pm On Jan 08
Dennisochampa:
There is nothing anybody Wil tell me that will make me dislike this man....
I am not his disciple.. I am not his fan but I loved the fact that he was a giver.... This is something he shared with one of the basic principles in the Bible.... Giving...
Not like some of our pastors these days who use church money to build schools that children of poor church members can't attend....
Buy private jets and expensive cars that an ordinary church member can't enter...
May God forgive tb jobshua for his imperfections and grant his soul eternal rest....
As bad as he may seem...he's still a better person than alot of the pastors we have these days....

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I don't go to church and I am not a religious person but you see TB Joshua...that man lived an exemplary life which can be compared to how Jesus lived.

Always showing compassion, giving to the poor and needy and all done in humility!

That alone has covered the multitude of his sins if any.

2 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kemimarch16(f): 11:00pm On Jan 08
Raskimonojendor:

So you know the man more than his own daughter.
Ajoke is not TB Joshua daughter,she was adopted by him.
Ajoke was abandoned in the church when she was small by her mother and TB Joshua adopted her coz they didn't see her mother again...I don't expect this from ajoke anyways......it is well
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by FireUpNow(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08
No one came out when he was alive to testify.

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Jan 08
FireUpNow:
No one came out when he was alive to testify.
Stop lying!

TB Joshua Sexual Recklessness With Minors April 18, 2021
TB Joshua's Sexual Recklessness with Minors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Jan 08
Kemimarch16:
Ajoke is not TB Joshua daughter,she was adopted by him.
Ajoke was abandoned in the church when she was small by her mother and TB Joshua adopted her coz they didn't see her mother again...I don't expect this from ajoke anyways......it is well
Is this Ajoke too. TB Joshua Sexual Recklessness With Minors April 18, 2021

3 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Oshokhai69: 11:05pm On Jan 08
Omihanifa:
Everyone knew TB joshua was using marine powers, and one thing about marine kingdom is that if you are dedicated in worshipping them and you follow their instructions one will be very rich and powerful. But ke me say one thing there's no power as great as that of Jesus christ.

Coming from an olosho thread expert wey dey always post porn pictures? shocked
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by SeriouslySense(m): 11:06pm On Jan 08
cheesy cheesy The con TB Joshua, is a master manipulator, he knows how to control the victims. He was always busy in dia other roomed.

At least he shared rice and indomie.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Jan 08
yahoodetector:
You took the words right out of my mouth. I don't go to church and I am not a religious person but you see TB Joshua...that man lived an exemplary life which can be compared to how Jesus lived. Always showing compassion, giving to the poor and needy and all done in humility! That alone has covered the multitude of his sins if any.
Aaarrgghhh! If your own daughter were among those raped by this man, would you have also made that shameful statement there? undecided

TB Joshua Sexual Recklessness With Minors April 18, 2021

5 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by BarrElChapo(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08
This how most Nigerian Pentecostal churches would fizzle out when their demonic leaders pass on
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Discountsempai: 11:14pm On Jan 08
Am feeling sleepy, and will log off, but why are people defending TB?

Two themes

1.TB was a giver. At the end of the day, Nigerians are largely poor, and a man helping people is an instant hero.

2. Celeb culture in Christianity..indeed in human culture (Heck, even atheists have their celebs). Humans need a hero to look up to, and Christians' are no exception. TB was to many a hero. See also how people are defending him with africanist slogans. In Nigerian christendom, the heroes are to a large extent....white people. (Most christian lit in your local bookshop is 50% white written.)Adopting TB as a hero is a means of pushback. Add the fact that TB had white followers. That's powerful imagery for most Africans. See our oppressors following and bowing to a black man. Fantastic.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by donmik: 11:15pm On Jan 08
Raskimonojendor:
I just finished watching the episode 2 where she was interviewed. That exposure na horror movie Pastor Olaadegbu.

I tire for naija matter now o.
Problem we are facing from Buhari to Tinubu pass any matter for my ears now.
Do we sue a dead person to court?
All I can advise anyone is that, don't take your problems to spiritual sect you don't submit to from your heart, if not your life problems will keep rising all around.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by blowjohn(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by blowjohn(m): 11:17pm On Jan 08
Two powers exist in this world.

Prophecy and divinity.

BTW did u guys watch the Katy Williams show that has rocked the world?

Especially the part where some illuminati guys approached him and Ludacris?

Una never see anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.