Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock (77208 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Justnation: 10:29pm On Jan 08
chypotenti:
because when he was alive, he silenced all those who tried to speak up... That's why I hate this country, when you have money in Nigeria you can control all things...

He also silenced BBC? , waooooh don't be too sentimental my brother.
Stop believing that the British and Europeans are always superior and right, that colonial mentality is destructive

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by PoliteActivist: 10:29pm On Jan 08
Blackshared:
One thing is vivid. This story is because she doesn't want to be a disciple. Hence, this gives room for devilish BBC manipulators to build something.

Justnation:

He also silenced BBC? , waooooh don't be too sentimental my brother.
Stop believing that the British and Europeans are always superior and right, that colonial mentality is destructive

stacyadams:
Una no talk when h dey alive why?

TruthsFM:
False accusations here. Not true at all

Justnation:
Why all these after the man's demise.
What is the motive?

obonujoker:
All these campaign of calumny because TB Joshua's wife took over the church

Switruth:
The British will always find a way to rubbish Nigeria

Reelmii:
Why is this coming close to 3yrs after his death

ednut1:
This thing now sounding fishy.

imagrg:
She's talking trach!

bentenny:
I can't believe a one sided tale two years after his death!
The sudden revelations are too suspicious in my opinion!

*Politeness*
They were talking LONG before he died. Quite a few of them. His ex chief assistant, Bisola, was screaming to anyone who would listen, and even wrote a book!

https://youtube.com/shorts/DwSMf9_ZzkA?si=u4Oet2DJ1wmRXHf8

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Tallesty1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08
stacyadams:
A woman has been calling Joshua out since 2008 but nobody took her serious. She was called a hater and blackmailer, an agent of the devil aiming to tarnish the image of man of God.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by doyin68: 10:30pm On Jan 08
Uhm, some people eyes will just open and they will be disappointed
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by badboyTee(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08
DemonAngel:
So he could'nt condomize.
Didnt abort.
Didnt send her far away to train her there as soon as she was born.

No, he raised and trained her, so he could illustrate demonhood and possession.

This story isnt clear
watch the fvcking documentary and quit fulling

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Dennisochampa: 10:31pm On Jan 08
Kaka5:

Same pastor that sent his own child out of his home for speaking up on the truth, he is giving out to other people when his own daughter was out in the street. All I see is hypocrisy and pretence played on the gullible.
Your head dey pain you....
The ones wen no send their children out of the home...
What are they doing to draw people to the kingdom of God apart from preaching salvation and collecting tithes and offerings to enrich themselves and their families..
Buying properties and businesses that is out of the reach of the common man??
Read my comments well.... U go see where I pray for God to forgive his imperfections and grant his soul rest but animals like you are quick to see the evil that others do without seeing the good in them....
Are you holier than him
May God help pretentious people like you who act as if they are gods that only see the evil that people do but ignore all the life time of good they have done....
I prefer 20 bad tb Joshua who draws people to the kingdom of God through giving than your g.o them who go about preaching salvation but keep piling up riches for themselves here on earth!!!
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Curious345: 10:32pm On Jan 08
Postinor:
I thought he died a natural death

Nope .. he drank sniper and gathered himself up to death .

A shameful and cowardly way to exit the mountain high evidence stacked up against him by his victims ; who at the time had just started exposing him ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Truthsave: 10:33pm On Jan 08
TruthsFM:
False accusations here. Not true at all

Says by a clown 🤡

7 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Jan 08
Curious345:
■ Nope .. he drank sniper and gathered himself up to death . A shameful and cowardly way to exit the mountain high evidence stacked up against him by his victims ; who at the time had just started exposing him ..
Where your own story come from abeg! lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by PoliteActivist: 10:33pm On Jan 08
geoworldedu:

Marine power my foot. It is just influential power he is using. It is very physical power. All you need to look powerful is to brainwash people into making it look like you are powerful. And the ways to do it is either by becoming a pastor with many false testimonies of great manifestations, or be a traditionalist with objects that scare the sheep od an imam with lies of what you have achieved in the spirit world. People who believe you will start following your instructions like zombie.
*Politeness*
Wrong! I am a skeptic too but too many people said he came into their dreams in one form or another for it all to be nothing

3 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Mayhem1: 10:33pm On Jan 08
Obakoolex:
undecidedIn every rumour there's always an atom of truth. But the question remains....what kept the daughter mute when he was alive??
At least she claimed others were brainwashed
c
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by vicfajeze: 10:33pm On Jan 08
Omihanifa:
Everyone knew TB joshua was using marine powers, and one thing about marine kingdom is that if you are dedicated in worshipping them and you follow their instructions one will be very rich and powerful. But ke me say one thing there's no power as great as that of Jesus christ.
How did you know that he was using marine powers?
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by tiwasiaife(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08
Now Plateau story will be swept under carpet and our focused now is Ajoke.BBC why now?

3 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Curious345: 10:35pm On Jan 08
Tallesty1:
A woman has been calling Joshua out since 2008 but nobody took her serious. She was called a hater and blackmailer, an agent of the devil aiming to tarnish the image of man of God.
walahi I actually took her seriously.

I only watched Emmanuel tv just for fun .

I have had 2 clear revelations about TB Joshua and apostle Johnson Suleiman from way back 2011 when I was at the mountain praying and fasting for 90days..

And both revelations weren't good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Hezmatosky: 10:35pm On Jan 08
Even in the village, this kin thing dey happen. You go see some stupid ones trying to create unnecessary comotions just because of say them no get wetin dem dey look for. All these things happening in Synagogue is not far from those who wanted to succeed baba and become the pastor but failed. And for that, they now subscribe to castigating the church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by seunayantokun(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08
Omihanifa:
Everyone knew TB joshua was using marine powers, and one thing about marine kingdom is that if you are dedicated in worshipping them and you follow their instructions one will be very rich and powerful. But ke me say one thing there's no power as great as that of Jesus christ.

Many didn't and have not known till date. The spell of darkness wasn't a masterpiece, but many don't open their eyes to the Word of God (a matter of common sense) neither do they open their hearts to the Holy Spirit (essential common sense) because they think being a Christian is exclusive of common sense. If common sense wouldn't be useful to know and serve God, why did HE give it to us?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by DemonAngel(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08
badboyTee:
watch the fvcking documentary and quit fulling

fooling n nt fulling

Adios!
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters

Ajoke claimed that she never felt fatherly affection from the late pastor and that her father compelled her to be a disciple to ruin her life.

Nigerians and reasoning with emotions. Please where is the abuse ? Because I just read all the words and I can’t find shit
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Emma1Oj(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08
Justnation:
Why all these after the man's demise.
What is the motive?
BBC and Co should take a cold shower
Is like someone has eaten or has looted church acc so they are looking gor ways to rubbish his image and shutdown the church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Ironbull: 10:38pm On Jan 08
This man was alive you people didn't allowed him to rest, he died yet you people not allowing him to rest.

Ajoke pls keep your lies to yourself, TB is dead we can't be wasting our time on a dead man pls this is new year for God sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Jan 08
Emma1Oj:
Is like someone has eaten or has looted church acc so they looking doe ways to rubbish his image so church go shutdown
Go watch the documentary and stop rambling! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Konquest: 10:39pm On Jan 08
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters

Ajoke claimed that she never felt fatherly affection from the late pastor and that her father compelled her to be a disciple to ruin her life.
I once watched a YouTube documentary given by a former female church member who said TB was forcibly sleeping with her.

A DNA test should further be conducted to confirm if this young lady here on the latest BBC interview is TB's biological daughter. Never trust nobody. Period.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by obonujoker(m): 10:39pm On Jan 08
Kobojunkie:
I said it is a con business because that is what Religion is. So what has multitude and God to do with it? God never gave men Religion so why desperate attempt to link Him to it? lipsrsealed

Never gave men religion but he gave commandments to follow?
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by FirmTR(m): 10:39pm On Jan 08
Neddstark:
By their fruits, ye shall know them.
TBJ used charity to camouflage alot that was going on in Synagogue.

If dem arrest you go court now, you fit defend this rubbish wey you talk so?
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Justnation: 10:40pm On Jan 08
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
They were talking LONG before he died. Quite a few of them. His ex chief assistant, Bisola, was screaming to anyone who would listen, and even wrote a book!

https://youtube.com/shorts/DwSMf9_ZzkA?si=u4Oet2DJ1wmRXHf8

Sometimes people do this to pull others down,
I am particularly concerned about BBC's inglorious efforts because they hardly promote any good thing coming from Africa
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by o123456789(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08
stacyadams:
There was talks here and there but no body wants to listen. Just like OPM pastor, Apostle Johnson Suleiman and Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA even St. DKG Miyerijesu etc that are currently alive today with multiple scandals and accusations did anybody do anything? even CAN did nothing. In 2014 when TB Joshua building collapsed and killed hundreds, did we got any tangible result or sanction from the Lagos state investigative panel?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On Jan 08
Ironbull:
This man was alive you people didn't allowed him to rest, he died yet you people not allowing him to rest. Ajoke pls keep your lies to yourself, TB is dead we can't be wasting our time on a dead man pls this is new year for God sake.
Well, the thing about being a victim is that the injustice done you does not end when the one who violated you dies. So, I am not sure why you folks are desperate to silence his victims when you let the man roam free for so long. undecided

8 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by BestChoiceTutor(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08
What is the name of the said Ajoke's mother?
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Discountsempai: 10:41pm On Jan 08
Am seeing a lot of people coming here to say that why is it now that the accusers are coming...why is it now they are making nose, why are they trying to bring down TB down.

Let me tell you about Jimmy Savile. Savile was cool, popular, a TV personality, a guy who helped people. He even had a show called Jim will fix it (some episodes aired here in Nigeria) where he would to the best of his ability grant children's wishes. He was the man. When he died, people hailed him

Till one year later when someone came forward , and then more people came forward. After it was a crowd.

Why didn't these people talk...because, who would believe them? I have just told you Savile was a good man. He helped people. He did a lot of good deeds.

Let's go to Harvey Weinstein. His sexual abuse of many actresses is well known. Why didn't many of them talk on time. Because the one actress who stood up to him nearly lost her career over it. Before Me too.

Let's even see that this is Nigeria. Reuben Abati once said, in the wake of the Daivd Beckham.-Rebecca Loos scandal...that no young woman would come forward and accuse a prominent Nigerian of any abuse, because the girl would instantly be judged, and the big man would be labelled innocent.

Same thing happening with TB. All his accusers are being attacked. They are evil, they are plotting against him, etc.

(The one that makes me laugh is the fact that accusing TB means you are fighting against black people. If I tell you the number of white christian celebs and pastors and secular celebs..all white...that BBC has exposed over the years, including up to the Royal family..same BBC that greenlit an interview, where Princess Diana essentially exposed her husband's extramarital affair...although that was an open secret before the interview...na today BBC start. Infact, if you are a white clergy, BBC is more likely to have their eyes on you well well.).

You see why they won't come forward? Who wants to be called an evil person? Who wants to go up against a man who has connections and lots of devoted followers. Who wants to go up against TB who has done so many good things while he is alive?

TB of course will never be investigated, and his church will keep growing. Nigerians only support a fight against injustice when it is the other guy. Not when it is their person.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by dododawa1: 10:41pm On Jan 08
In NIGERIA

D living not resting

D dead not resting

NIGERIA NIGERIA NIGERIA
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Jan 08
Justnation:
■ Sometimes people do this to pull others down,I am particularly concerned about BBC's inglorious efforts because they hardly promote any good thing coming from Africa
Na BBC own the Victims? Abeg stop with the desperate attempts to silence the voices of the people crying out in this. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kaka5(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08
Dennisochampa:
Your head dey pain you....
The ones wen no send their children out of the home...
What are they doing to draw people to the kingdom of God apart from preaching salvation and collecting tithes and offerings to enrich themselves and their families..
Buying properties and businesses that is out of the reach of the common man??
Read my comments well.... U go see where I pray for God to forgive his imperfections and grant his soul rest but animals like you are quick to see the evil that others do without seeing the good in them....
Are you holier than him
May God help pretentious people like you who act as if they are gods that only see the evil that people do but ignore all the life time of good they have done....
I prefer 20 bad tb Joshua who draws people to the kingdom of God through giving than your g.o them who go about preaching salvation but keep piling up riches for themselves here on earth!!!

Why the insult? You just so blinded, the man did alot of unspeakable things and use money to buy his way out. His own daughter, his own blood, he sent her away from his home, how heartless can a father be? Continue supporting evil things, do you have any idea the trauma this victims faces and still faces till death? Is it because his a pastor? If it's a normal youth in the society people will be rooting for jungle justice for such individual, but because he has the fame and money, you come here to support all his evil deed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.