Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock (77720 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by benqo01(m): 11:17pm On Jan 08
Who doesn't know TB Joshua isn't a genuine man of God, he got his power from the marine kingdom no be today

All we saw on TV are just formalities

Fake miracles and all

My parent knew this man from when he started from scratch before they left after seeing some shady devilish things he was doing

The water and all omo, where is the water coming from he gives members to drink?

TB aint a real Man of God
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 11:18pm On Jan 08
donmik:
■ I tire for naija matter now o.
Problem we are facing from Buhari to Tinubu pass any matter for my ears now.
Do we sue a dead person to court?
All I can advise anyone is that, don't take your Problems to spiritual sect you don't submit to from your hear, if not your life Problem will keep rising all around.
You sue the church, not the dead. I wish they would sue self.

TB Joshua Sexual Recklessness With Minors April 18, 2021
TB Joshua's Sexual Recklessness with Minors

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by blowjohn(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08
SeriouslySense:
cheesy cheesy The con TB Joshua, is a master manipulator, he knows how to control the victims. He was always busy in dia other roomed.

At least he shared rice and indomie.

Ur either using spirit of prophecy or the spirit of divinity.

That's what u meant to say
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by victorVIC1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 08
Lifestone:

Be calming down. I'm not a fan of TB Joshua, All these are coming from those disciples who lost out in the power struggles after the demise of the man

Not necessarily. People have been coming out in time past but were threatened. I vividly remember when their former head of media team came up with a lot of similar revelations about 10 years ago. From my childhood days, I've always known there was something wrong with that organisation as I had a couple of distant family members who had distasteful experiences there

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by BadBradley: 11:21pm On Jan 08
DaddyJapan:

It is a long time coming but Cult-Daddy was always going to face a day of reckoning. cool
In fact for all we know, his stroke/undisclosed illness might even have been triggered by advanced knowledge of this particular investigation.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/cxwd9ljddy0o

This one is a small win for his victims who are still struggling to achieve proper rehabilitation and restitution.

Now the demythification of Cult-Daddy can kick into full swing, in spite of feeble protests by Fani-Kayode and all other cult members.
see as you carry the matter for head jumping on people's mentions.

Are you one of the false hungry pastors he put out of business?

The BBC was still in existence and never did anything until several years after his death. Una no get shame? Coming after a dead man who can't defend himself.

Irritating cowards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by adams123: 11:22pm On Jan 08
Omihanifa:
Everyone knew TB joshua was using marine powers, and one thing about marine kingdom is that if you are dedicated in worshipping them and you follow their instructions one will be very rich and powerful. But ke me say one thing there's no power as great as that of Jesus christ.

As great as GOD and not as great as Jesus Christ
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by walexbiz(m): 11:25pm On Jan 08
As far as I know all this na lie, I am a Muslim and every rationale person knows if you have a child outside wedlock, yo don't keep him or her around, the rational thing isbyou send them away and give them better life which T. B Joshua could afford. To now bring this up when the man is dead clearly shows the heart of men is wicked and they can do anything when money is involved.

2 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:25pm On Jan 08
?TB Joshua Ended His Life Because BBC And InterpoI Were Coming For Him? - His Alleged H0RR0RS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc5-mQSFwcE
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Yahoodelababe: 11:25pm On Jan 08
Jesus Christ suffered worse so I'm not surprised at all these. If he committed all these, since 2021 he would have faced judgment , you evil heart ...yes u should be scared cos your judgment is coming for all your atrocities.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by budaatum: 11:27pm On Jan 08
TruthsFM:
False accusations here. Not true at all

All three episodes are on YouTube for you to watch before you comment.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLajyiGz4JeyNQnWs8QEe-flPqe2xqrQAp

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Jan 08
BadBradley:
see as you carry the matter for head jumping on people's mentions. Are you one of the false hungry pastors he put out of business? The BBC was still in existence and never did anything until several years after his death. Una no get shame? Coming after a dead man who can't defend himself. Irritating cowards

Also, it was reported in the last video that the man, TB Joshua, conveniently died days after his former disciples gave their first interview to the BBC, not before. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by sweetkev(m): 11:29pm On Jan 08
Kemimarch16:
Ajoke is not TB Joshua daughter,she was adopted by him.
Ajoke was abandoned in the church when she was small by her mother and TB Joshua adopted her coz they didn't see her mother again...I don't expect this from ajoke anyways......it is well
Joshua spell is still on you. May God free you.

2 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by fabolouz1(m): 11:31pm On Jan 08
When a man dies , all sort of fabrication springs up.
Up until when he died , why didn't the investigative journalist make this public ?
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by badboyTee(m): 11:32pm On Jan 08
Kemimarch16:
Ajoke is not TB Joshua daughter,she was adopted by him.
Ajoke was abandoned in the church when she was small by her mother and TB Joshua adopted her coz they didn't see her mother again...I don't expect this from ajoke anyways......it is well
keep drying your sense with ponmo oo
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by DaddyJapan(m): 11:34pm On Jan 08
BadBradley:
see as you carry the matter for head jumping on people's mentions.

Are you one of the false hungry pastors he put out of business?

The BBC was still in existence and never did anything until several years after his death. Una no get shame? Coming after a dead man who can't defend himself.

Irritating cowards

I can see that the latest revelations about Cult-Daddy get right under your skin.

You know, it is not too late to free yourself from Joshua's 'cult of personality'. Ponder over what is presented here, as clarity will lead you to a place of real fulfilment cool

Estranged dad of missing Constance Marten wants police to investigate Nigerian cult who ‘brainwashed her’

14 FEBRUARY 2023

...Mr Marten, 63, who has previously appealed for his daughter’s safe return, told the Independent: “I remain deeply concerned for Constance, some five weeks after she and her baby went on the run. I just want them to be safe. I urge Constance, once more, to find the courage to turn herself in to the police.”

He spoke of his “long-held suspicions” about the church where a former member claims Ms Marten was forced to eat Joshua’s leftovers and other “disciples” slept in rooms with the lights on.

After returning, Mr Marten added his daughter spoke about experiencing paranormal activity which became “quite scary”.

She was allegedly left confused and traumatised and spent time “trying to get her head around what happened” in Lagos.

Mr Marten said: “The stories of the abuse meted out by Joshua are shocking and heart-rending. I sincerely hope the police can now investigate potential links between any institution involved in making Constance and others suffer at the hands of the phoney prophet in his Lagos Synagogue.

“These experiences appear to have been a trigger in so much of what has happened to harm Constance in recent years, setting up a pattern of behaviour exposing her to easy manipulation.”
Source: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/constance-marten-synagogue-church-lagos-nigeria-cult-b1060188.html
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Jan 08
fabolouz1:
Up until when he died , why didn't the investigative journalist make this public ?
The man conveniently died days after the first interview was collected by the BBC from some of his disciples. NO be jujue be that? undecided

Abeg go watch the documentary and stop sounding like a headless chicken! lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by badboyTee(m): 11:36pm On Jan 08
Obakoolex:
undecidedIn every rumour there's always an atom of truth. But the question remains....what kept the daughter mute when he was alive??
At least she claimed others were brainwashed
you blind when they isolate her for months with beatings
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by badboyTee(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08
Kobojunkie:
The man conveniently died days after the first interview was collected by the BBC from some of his disciples. NO be jujue be that? undecided

Abeg go watch the documentary and stop sounding like a headless chicken! lipsrsealed
so many fulls too much for NL like can't they watch the documentary to assimilate sense before arguing

3 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by jeff1993: 11:38pm On Jan 08
Omihanifa:
Everyone knew TB joshua was using marine powers, and one thing about marine kingdom is that if you are dedicated in worshipping them and you follow their instructions one will be very rich and powerful. But ke me say one thing there's no power as great as that of Jesus christ.

Na u and T.B Joshua folo go collect the marine power abi??
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by lebron7(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08
Dennisochampa:
There is nothing anybody Wil tell me that will make me dislike this man....
I am not his disciple.. I am not his fan but I loved the fact that he was a giver.... This is something he shared with one of the basic principles in the Bible.... Giving...
Not like some of our pastors these days who use church money to build schools that children of poor church members can't attend....
Buy private jets and expensive cars that an ordinary church member can't enter...
May God forgive tb jobshua for his imperfections and grant his soul eternal rest....
As bad as he may seem...he's still a better person than alot of the pastors we have these days....
So because of money you take sides with a rapist and abuser?
What type of low level human being are you

6 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by badboyTee(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08
fabolouz1:
keep fulling yourself and a guess could be TB Joshua might have commited suicide since the BBC already told him about the first interview he might be scared and knows that the end to avoid shame

2 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by lebron7(m): 11:40pm On Jan 08
Emekmart:
All of you talking evil things about God's servant prophet TB JOSHUA, watch out how God will start judging you from now.
Mark the day you made that evil comment and see what God is going to do to you. Jesus christ was perceuted same way. Beware.
Lmao
Mumu
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by sonofthunder: 11:41pm On Jan 08
Raskimonojendor:

You obviously did not watch the video. This post did not even talk about 1/10 of the abuses. Luckily the daughter was not sexually abused, just plenty flogging, hitting, slapping, imprisonment, torture, group beatings e.t.c from Joshua and alot of his people, but there was no mercy on the pants dropping of the so called female disciples..Go and watch the video. I have watched episode 1 to 3.

Yes I am yet to watch the documentary. The headlines and content of the article shouldn't be misleading because there's a possibility fictitious video somewhere else.

Many similar false information has caused lots of trouble in past times. Besides, social media is not the place for justice, it may only assist you in getting it and in this case, there's little evidence to show that most of them sought out justice.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by kkins25(m): 11:44pm On Jan 08
Curious345:

Nope .. he drank sniper and gathered himself up to death .

A shameful and cowardly way to exit the mountain high evidence stacked up against him by his victims ; who at the time had just started exposing him ..

Really Source??
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Cassandraloius: 11:45pm On Jan 08
Hmmm...
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by BadBradley: 11:45pm On Jan 08
DaddyJapan:

I can see that the latest revelations get right under your skin.

You know, it is not too late to free yourself from Joshua's 'cult of personality'. Ponder over what is presented here, as clarity will lead you to a place of real fulfilment cool
never fellowshipped at Synagogue. Don't even reside in Lagos but I'm worried for your soul and mental health.

The level of energy you exude fighting a dead man shows you're just a walking dead yourself.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Helgreenluv(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08
Omihanifa:
You are a buffoon
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by BadBradley: 11:49pm On Jan 08
Kobojunkie:

Also, it was reported in the last video that the man, TB Joshua, conveniently died days after his former disciples gave their first interview to the BBC, not before. lipsrsealed
and we only got to know of it now? Was that interview never released until now?
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On Jan 08
BadBradley:
and we only got to know of it now? Was that interview never released until now?
Oh, the internet timestamp was manipulated by you, abi? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Daystar7: 11:50pm On Jan 08
I think this lies and fake witnesses is because TBJ's wife took over leadership of the church which didn't sit well with a lot of people there and they've resort to tarnishing the image of a dead good man whom none of y'all saying rubbish here have achieved anything worth while and none of your pastors have done half of what he did for people.

Some low lives with low IQ will quote me with insult. Waste ur time, Idgaf!

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Dougad: 11:58pm On Jan 08
Curious345:

Nope .. he drank sniper and gathered himself up to death .

A shameful and cowardly way to exit the mountain high evidence stacked up against him by his victims ; who at the time had just started exposing him ..

I need a good source for this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.