Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) (82347 Views)

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by MrCork: 11:41am On Jan 11
officialwdhtv:
Reports reaching us are that a certain Amarachi, who is a staff of Globus Bank, Ikorodu, Lagos committed suicide yesterday

Very sad!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/p/C187Xxornv9/?igsh=cjA0b2FoMnZhaWVu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0re4joj7tk6KCx3JCAQdQPUBmB32RryzQNF6bSq8683wpk5oxuZzj6FR11ZDcKP23l&id=100055509911912&mibextid=2JQ9oc

Kaiiiiìii...seee. boooooooooobsiiii!!! cheesy

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Ishilove: 11:41am On Jan 11
Danielomisco:
"my figures are low" marketing job damnnn...very depressing work , suicide is not an option tho.sorry dear rip.
The pressure of marketing job is insane

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by cucumbar: 11:42am On Jan 11
YesGodcan:

🤣 Mr. Cucumber, I am not a fake pastor as u insulated. Yes I play bet and I am proud of it and that does not make me fake if that is what u think.

Let us have have a good day including u🙏
what did the Bible say about gambling? Abi na another bible you Dey use?
A pastor should not be playing bet naija. Please don’t call yourself one, because you are not.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by MrCork: 11:42am On Jan 11
officialwdhtv:
Reports reaching us are that a certain Amarachi, who is a staff of Globus Bank, Ikorodu, Lagos committed suicide yesterday

Very sad!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0re4joj7tk6KCx3JCAQdQPUBmB32RryzQNF6bSq8683wpk5oxuZzj6FR11ZDcKP23l&id=100055509911912&mibextid=2JQ9oc

She gots small yansh though (no oofencse) smiley
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by bigiyaro(m): 11:43am On Jan 11
Bank marketing work is strictly for undercover oloshos.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Johnn87: 11:43am On Jan 11
internationalman:
Person go dey wash plate for abroad he go fit use am build house for Nigeria or mortgage house or buy a car on credit for that same abroad.

But in Nigeria person fit work for 30 years and he salary for that 30 years nor go reach 50 million let alone building a house.

If you can survive the current Nigeria you can survive anywhere in the world.

Rest in peace to the lady.

Meanwhile her family members should check if that's truly her handwriting.
cool close
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Teenaira: 11:43am On Jan 11
illicit:
This is why I drink one or two bottles after a very long day...

I buy a chilled beer instead of sniper

🕶️

Rest In Peace to the deceased. May God forgive her and grant her soul eternal peace.

For my friend who wants to commit suicide with one or two bottles of Guilder !!! , I hail o. May be if she has been fortunate to meet you, this calamity would have been averted.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Foodempire: 11:44am On Jan 11
The major point here is that her mind is messed up, watch and guide your mind against negative thoughts n people, sometimes it's not just about the available money but the quality of your thoughts .

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Love800(m): 11:45am On Jan 11
I cant come to ur place.
But can u extend ur nice gesture to my life. It will be appreciated.
tellwisdom:
This gurl could have stayed in my house eating and drinking without her working for years. Why does she have to kill her self because of a problem created by man??

If you don’t have work, come to my house and u will eat and drink without nobody bothering you.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Ishilove: 11:45am On Jan 11
Conner44:
Bank marketing work no be work at all. Only heaven knows how many people she must have slept with and yet her number one reason for taking her life was that her figures weren't adding up undecided

So sad
Even in death you still find a way to bring sex into this to denigrate her womanhood. You are a piece of work

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by cucumbar: 11:46am On Jan 11
AfahaAbia:

Marketing and sales job is the worst career anyone can be in
Don’t say that…. There are many people that would say otherwise , you know?
That it is so for you doesn’t mean it is like that for others.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by ejieddy: 11:46am On Jan 11
Can government ban sniper?
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Chucksmayor: 11:46am On Jan 11
Someone committed suicide in a private organisation, Nigerians left the company, left her directors, line managers, supervisors and all superior that made her feel less of her self according to the note she allegedly dropped. Just to blame Nigeria as a country and APC?

We should understand their is a growth process in Human. Tough time does not last. Tough people do.

At 32, she is very young and promising to be working in a bank as a relationship manager. In her next 5years, she may have built a contact to aid her grow her empire.

Why do we as Nigerian feel so entitled that we want everything done without a process?

May Her gentle soul rest in Peace. Public opinion about her keeled her.

Suicide is never an option.

Wealthy men atimes loss everything they had just to start again.

She may be in debts, relationship stress, job stress and all, that makes her human.

Probably she is in competition with her married friends and therefore thinking nothing works for her.

32 year old beautiful sweet girl.

It's well.

Life would go on.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Ishilove: 11:48am On Jan 11
dominique:

Indirectly slut shaming the dead like we won't notice. Did it ever occur to you that she got the low figures because didn't sleep with different people?
Very disgusting individual. I wanted to say many things but I changed my mind because words are wasted on lowlives like him

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Conner44: 11:49am On Jan 11
Ishilove:

Even in death you still find a way to bring sex into this to denigrate her womanhood. You are a piece of work

Yes, a very fine piece . . . Thanks for the compliment kiss
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Conner44: 11:50am On Jan 11
Ishilove:

Very disgusting individual. I wanted to say many things but I changed my mind because words are wasted on lowlives like him

Dem no born you well to quote me nah grin
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by AkhereOkaka(m): 11:53am On Jan 11
officialwdhtv:

Very sad!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

This is sad, people are going through hell.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Rejouir: 11:56am On Jan 11
The annoying thing is that most girls are introverts, they find it hard to trust someone, or open up to someone and are very selective of whom they open up to, if a man talks to you, stop frowning face, you are still unfriendly at this your age, with all these life problems kilode, help yourself.

And communicate with people, make friends all these constant Instagram and Nl chats won't solve your problems it's friends out there, a stranger out there that would help you.

And lastly, i don't understand where this idea of setting standards that personally you are not up to, you will see a broke lady, her aim in life is to date a man that has a fine car, a nice fine car, that her papa doesn't even have, a nice fine apartment that her parents doesn't have, why not work the possible way you can, to live and love within your means, why set targets that will make people treat you like a gold digger, people that will ask you, what do you bring to the table. Because this are all what brought about women being asked what do you bring to the table. Learn to live within your means, so people can respect you.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by achimendy(m): 11:57am On Jan 11
dominique:
The bank has a big hand in her death. The government need to wake up and set up an institution that caters to staff welfare. NLC only fights for government workers' minimum wage and their own pockets. We need a regulatory body where staff can report workplaces with bad working conditions. These banks give their marketers ridiculous targets yet no one is talking about it. Now someone has taken her life due to the pressure, things must not continue like this.

I support you on this one.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by pikechukwu6(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11
Chai... one down cry cry Why some people feel like wasting good things like this? RIP. angry
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by oyeb15: 12:03pm On Jan 11
Am tired too
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Ttipsy(f): 12:03pm On Jan 11
TheBTCinvestor:
My God...I remember when I used to work In the Diamond bank now Access bank in 2013 as a full staff marketer....I was bashed because of low figures, disgraced during MPR, talked down on my colleagues, my salary was poor and I felt my future was bleak. It was a long struggle till I left for keystone bank and the harassment to meet deposit and risk asset continued...Imagine being told to raise 400m in 6month
I was always responding to queries stating why i havent met 60percent of my target..this affected me in many ways and I still have PTSD. Omo thank God....My Jehova came thru and gave me a good oil and gas offer that disgraced my enemies...They thought they had won by kicking me out..little did they know God had a better plan. Bank job is not for the weak!!!..I totally understand her frustration. cry
you are really a testimony

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by newnigerdelta00: 12:05pm On Jan 11
officialwdhtv:

Very sad!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Economy my foot, rubbish...you get job what about people way nor get nothing?
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by newnigerdelta00: 12:07pm On Jan 11
Kingray10:
Your government failed you.
The rate of suicide has increased *2 in this APC regimes.
RIP.

Your head nor correct,na government born am? She get a good banking job, what of those that has nothing,why she nor go government house to commit the suicide why her place of work ..... has government failed her you say,why you nor commit suicide join her.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Ttipsy(f): 12:09pm On Jan 11
…..
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Ttipsy(f): 12:11pm On Jan 11
newnigerdelta00:

Your head nor correct,na government born am? She get a good banking job, what of those that has nothing,why she nor go government house to commit the suicide why her place of work ..... has government failed her you say,why you nor commit suicide join her.
Nigeria situation today is caused by the economic policies made by our leaders

Shame on you for capping this nonsense
Olodo

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Kingray10: 12:11pm On Jan 11
newnigerdelta00:

I mention your name why are you pained like say I kill ur papa
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by seguno2: 12:11pm On Jan 11
dominique:
The bank has a big hand in her death. The government need to wake up and set up an institution that caters to staff welfare. NLC only fights for government workers' minimum wage and their own pockets. We need a regulatory body where staff can report workplaces with bad working conditions. These banks give their marketers ridiculous targets yet no one is talking about it. Now someone has taken her life due to the pressure, things must not continue like this.

Is there anything you are doing to get what you need in the bold part
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by zedman1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11
hopeforcharles:
Hmmm, very strange a lady with atleast job prospects and income is this depressed what about those without any prospects at all? Life is not balanced, May God have Mercy on her Soul.
At times, one may be depressed and wouldn't know why, who or what caused it. It might not be the reasons she penned down there. She might just be looking for reasons to justify that horrible state she was in. I have been there once and I tell you, it's hell.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by SleekyP(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11
Idaraobong5:
Amen, but it's a bit difficult to see an offer better than what the bank is paying me.
What’s your CV like? Summary….
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Ttipsy(f): 12:12pm On Jan 11
newnigerdelta00:

shut up your mouth. Assuming Nigeria was a better country for its citizens do you think she would have been dead now?
You are just lucky and you don’t know what pple face on a daily

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by seguno2: 12:13pm On Jan 11
johnog4sure:
It's mental health! May she rest in peace she deserves it

Many thanks for mentioning mental health.
We must work to improve mental health awareness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It / Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test / Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo)