Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) (81822 Views)

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by CAPTIVATOR: 11:01am On Jan 11
jaxxy:

Then leave the job rather than ending urself.

Good point.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by CAPTIVATOR: 11:03am On Jan 11
maasoap:

Is this necessary? Why don't you keep your smelly mouth shut or dirty fingers off your phone and let sane people contribute? Because you were able to weather the storm so far, you now think everybody should have the same mental capacity as you?
You were born into your suffering, you grew up in it, that might have been one of the reasons why you have excellent coping mental attitude

We have a long way to go in this country when it comes to mental health education, some people don't know there's something called Emotional threshold, which differs from one person to another. Your threshold is the limit to which you can wither a storm.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by handsomeyinka(m): 11:03am On Jan 11
dahunsi12:

The substance is not the main issue just that both past and present governments has FAILED.
I understand but it needs to be eradicated.
People are depressed but cant help themselves.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by CAPTIVATOR: 11:05am On Jan 11
jattopeter:
God bless You. In Banks , staff toilet is separate. She might be a Contract Staff those guys are passing through alot in all banks self. They just better pass each other small ni

In a single branch, the full staff may not be up to 6, contract Staff go full everywhere yet they are paid peanuts

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Jevica: 11:05am On Jan 11
So sad. one of the managers must have scolded and threatened her again this early January. I am sure she didnt planned to commit suicide while leaving for office in the morning. something triggered it in the afternoon. but again, she has so many people around her she could have spoken to. i felt so sad. may her gentle soul rest in peace. Bank job!

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Enemyofpeace: 11:05am On Jan 11
obasidon1:
Many of us have gone through this stage in life. I was once in this situation and it was a miracle how I navigated through the torturing situations.
Who no go no go understand. I don’t judge the lady and I feel for her poor soul. Attached with was the suicide note I wrote some time in 2022.
so, did you die after committing suicide? How was the experience when you died? Did you feel pains?
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by stevups(m): 11:06am On Jan 11
Investigate this matter, she did not... It looks suspicious
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Trent18(m): 11:06am On Jan 11
I'm depressed myself. Tired as I type this.
I have been jobless for years now after losing a bank job.
Like I can't sleep at night. Alot of issues, worries, heart almost failing, hunger. But holding on to God for breakthrough someday .
Someone should please talk to me please..

I AM TIRED!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Danielomisco(m): 11:07am On Jan 11
SleekyP:

Some take hard drugs just to attend the MPR session…..you know the drill.
those that tk life too seriously
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by CAPTIVATOR: 11:08am On Jan 11
Trent18:
I'm depressed myself. Tired as I type this.
I have been jobless for years now after losing a bank job.
Like I can't sleep at night. Alot of issues, worries, heart almost failing, hunger. But holding on to God for breakthrough someday .
Someone should please talk to me please..

I AM TIRED!!!

All this struggles Will become a story soon Bro. You will narrate the story saying " bro that time wasn't easy, this thing we are joking about, but today we thank God for everything"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Danielomisco(m): 11:08am On Jan 11
CAPTIVATOR:

Anything sales and marketing involving targets can affect mental health
very,reason u shud know ur not the to impress anyone but to save n start ur biz
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by babamoha(m): 11:11am On Jan 11
At least she is working what of people that are unemployed
Anyway she has her reason
Make God forgive her
Amen

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by babtoundey(m): 11:14am On Jan 11
CAPTIVATOR:

Anyone that has worked in Sales and Marketing at any of this Banks or other industries can relate

Not just banks. The exploitation is some private organizations is mind boggling. No better or fair prospect. Just keep working to sort out daily hunger. Each day at work will seem like working in hell.

It's a very terrible world!

4 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by qtguru(m): 11:14am On Jan 11
BRATISLAVA:

A lot of people are in relationships but still alone. Sometimes it's mental illness/depression.

But ideally a relationship is a good place to be. She appears to be married.

Wow that's just sad
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by colonelwealth(m): 11:14am On Jan 11
TheBTCinvestor:
My God...I remember when I used to work In the Diamond bank now Access bank in 2013 as a full staff marketer....I was bashed because of low figures, disgraced during MPR, talked down on my colleagues, my salary was poor and I felt my future was bleak. It was a long struggle till I left for keystone bank and the harassment to meet deposit and risk asset continued...Imagine being told to raise 400m in 6month
I was always responding to queries stating why i havent met 60percent of my target..this affected me in many ways and I still have PTSD. Omo thank God....My Jehova came thru and gave me a good oil and gas offer that disgraced my enemies...They thought they had won by kicking me out..little did they know God had a better plan. Bank job is not for the weak!!!..I totally understand her frustration. cry

Praise God for your testimony.
Glory!!

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by jattopeter(m): 11:17am On Jan 11
You dont mean it , thats ver horrible if what you said is true. Honestly , something has to be done.
CAPTIVATOR:

In a single branch, the full staff may not be up to 6, contract Staff go full everywhere yet they are paid peanuts
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Kingson28: 11:18am On Jan 11
Please and please, DO NOT commit suicide no matter the situation.
Suicide sends you straight to Hell Fire🔥.
Thoughts of suicide are shot and projected into your mind by suicide demons.
Their assignment is to populate Hell for Satan.
If things are difficult for you in Lagos or any other place, relocate to countryside, where the pressure and cost of living are lower/cheaper.
Cut your coat according to your material.
Jesus is Lord and Saviour.
He will see you through.
Give your life and cares/worries to Him.
He will see you through.
Shalom.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by YesGodcan(m): 11:18am On Jan 11
cucumbar:
Pastor wey dey give 5 free odds? Fake pastor.

🤣 Mr. Cucumber, I am not a fake pastor as u insulated. Yes I play bet and I am proud of it and that does not make me fake if that is what u think.

Let us have have a good day including u🙏
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by AfahaAbia(m): 11:20am On Jan 11
TheBTCinvestor:
My God...I remember when I used to work In the Diamond bank now Access bank in 2013 as a full staff marketer....I was bashed because of low figures, disgraced during MPR, talked down on my colleagues, my salary was poor and I felt my future was bleak. It was a long struggle till I left for keystone bank and the harassment to meet deposit and risk asset continued...Imagine being told to raise 400m in 6month
I was always responding to queries stating why i havent met 60percent of my target..this affected me in many ways and I still have PTSD. Omo thank God....My Jehova came thru and gave me a good oil and gas offer that disgraced my enemies...They thought they had won by kicking me out..little did they know God had a better plan. Bank job is not for the weak!!!..I totally understand her frustration. cry

Marketing and sales job is the worst career anyone can be in
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Benzemma(m): 11:22am On Jan 11
I once thought of killing myself some years ago, when I lost all I have been saving for good 5yrs to scammers. But only the pain my mum and my siblings will pass through, got me scared and I decided not to do it.

It's very pathetic seeing the note this lady left.
😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Frederick2017: 11:22am On Jan 11
Only God knows what she must have been going through. Mental health is very important.

Rest in peace to her. sad

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by rafcrown(m): 11:22am On Jan 11
Millions are suffering more than her instead of committing suicide they pray harder and harder
No matter the situation give me egusi soup and pounded yam plus cold water
I will not die until when it's my time according to the schedule from my creator.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Lexusgs430: 11:23am On Jan 11
Resetinc:

Tough times last Bro, if you’ve not been there you won’t understand…. A very long tunnel before the light at the end , not everyone can hold on till the end .

RIP to Amarachi

You already said a very long tunnel, before the light....... Simply means.... Patience is key.....

We have all faced tough times, perseverance is important.......

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Soundmind(m): 11:24am On Jan 11
So sad indeed.
She would have left the job instead of committing suicide.
May her soul rest in peace.
So sad, so bad.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by cardoctor(m): 11:24am On Jan 11
Wahala wahala wahala. There must be a demon in this snipper thing. Many have gone.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by colonelwealth(m): 11:27am On Jan 11
dominique:
The bank has a big hand in her death. The government need to wake up and set up an institution that caters to staff welfare. NLC only fights for government workers' minimum wage and their own pockets. We need a regulatory body where staff can report workplaces with bad working conditions. These banks give their marketers ridiculous targets yet no one is talking about it. Now someone has taken her life due to the pressure, things must not continue like this.

Very true.
The abuse Nigerian Workers go through especially in the private sector is mind boggling.

A lot of private sector enterprises &their management in Nigeria are wicked, manipulative and time wasters.

Alot of them hide under one connection or the other to perpetrate wickedness....as for the banks the give alot of unrealistic and unGodly targets to their workers especially casual staffs and marketers that is why I am not often moved by their different quotation of figures& capitalizations

Another set of wicked employers are those in the education sector....those ones have a special hell reserved for them.
The nursery, primary, secondary& tertiary institutions.
They are joy killers, time wasters, sadistic and cheap labour Marchants with sole intentions to exploit their staffs.

I will not forget to mention the factories( all these small&medium scale industries(especially Indian, Lebanese&Chinese companies)that pay per day wages and also their local construction companies& contractors counterparts......these are the headquarters of labour wickedness in Nigeria.

The Nigerian government/NLC/CSOs needs to establish a strong labour union body that will cover all this Non-government sectors to protect, defend and fight for their workers irrespective of the field of work.

These monsters needs to be check mated.

5 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by cucumbar: 11:28am On Jan 11
largeman4u:
Thank God Largeman Motors is successful today
I need a 2013-2015 Hyundai Santafe .
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by cucumbar: 11:33am On Jan 11
BigCowHornn:

Those with jobs with fixed salary are the ones suffering the most now.

Naira jumped from 700 to 1200 in less than 7 months. Price of everything nearly doubled but did you ever hear of any salary increment? Even the FG is playing cat and mouse with Labor unions over minimum wage.

That girl is likely a mid level banker. Don't kid yourself her salary no pass 70k or 80k and she is living in Lagos where 1k can't feed you well in a day and you will never at least 2k for transport daily. She wont pay house rent ni? How about personal upkeep... this is assuming she lives alone.
How about her personal life with a job that keeps her busy 5 days a week morning till late evening

That girl was in hell
How can a mid level banker be earning 70k or 80k ?

Some of you just write rubbish in a bid to sound intelligent. Why? You are misleading others.

It was clearly spelt out that she was an ET.

Always read before you comment, and get your facts before making baseless statements.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by drerocker: 11:35am On Jan 11
officialwdhtv:
Reports reaching us are that a certain Amarachi, who is a staff of Globus Bank, Ikorodu, Lagos committed suicide yesterday

Very sad!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/p/C187Xxornv9/?igsh=cjA0b2FoMnZhaWVu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0re4joj7tk6KCx3JCAQdQPUBmB32RryzQNF6bSq8683wpk5oxuZzj6FR11ZDcKP23l&id=100055509911912&mibextid=2JQ9oc
Follishness at it's peak
Well d devil is happy to receive your.
Mumu mumu
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Princewill1(m): 11:38am On Jan 11
This unfortunate death is preventable

Always lookout for depressive signs in your loved ones.

At least one of her close relatives she mentioned in the writeup, would've save the situation had it been they were watchful.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by OvertheTop(m): 11:39am On Jan 11
internationalman:

Person go dey wash plate for abroad he go fit use am build house for Nigeria or mortgage house or buy a car on credit for that same abroad.

But in Nigeria person fit work for 30 years and he salary for that 30 years nor go reach 50 million let alone building a house.

If you can survive the current Nigeria you can survive anywhere in the world.

Rest in peace to the lady.

Meanwhile her family members should check if that's truly her handwriting.

What About the 25M or 30M you need to Travel?
if You can get that? You were Never poor Before....

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by FireUpNow(m): 11:40am On Jan 11
Times are hard but to the extent of committing suicide. She has a job at least , so many are alive without job to earn income still they have hope for better tomorrow. A lady of 32 for that matter. Why Anarachi? You should have let whatever was bothering you out. So sad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition / 288 New COVID-19 Cases, 1240 Tested, 140 Discharged And 3 Deaths On May 15 / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.