Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) (82026 Views)

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by yewit37486: 10:17am On Jan 11
kingthreat:

I am against morbid pictures. As long as the face is covered, that is better.
As for when we all die, we have no idea how our physical bodies will be displayed. We pray whoever will treat it with respect as we rather be remembered on how we lived than how we died.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Resetinc: 10:19am On Jan 11
Lexusgs430:
Tough times never last ........ Tough people do .........

Tough times last Bro, if you’ve not been there you won’t understand…. A very long tunnel before the light at the end , not everyone can hold on till the end .

RIP to Amarachi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by goxefi: 10:19am On Jan 11
Visocrate:
Tough times but whatever is the issue live life until God calls you
God don call her
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by magabounce(m): 10:19am On Jan 11
TheBTCinvestor:
My God...I remember when I used to work In the Diamond bank now Access bank in 2013 as a full staff marketer....I was bashed because of low figures, disgraced during MPR, talked down on my colleagues, my salary was poor and I felt my future was bleak. It was a long struggle till I left for keystone bank and the harassment to meet deposit and risk asset continued...Imagine being told to raise 400m in 6month
I was always responding to queries stating why i havent met 60percent of my target..this affected me in many ways and I still have PTSD. Omo thank God....My Jehova came thru and gave me a good oil and gas offer that disgraced my enemies...They thought they had won by kicking me out..little did they know God had a better plan. Bank job is not for the weak!!!..I totally understand her frustration. cry
This is so apt!!! And maybe for someone who won’t want to get entangled or compromise!! I’ve seen my boss tell our marketers to “do like others do” it’s really unfair!!

3 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by goxefi: 10:19am On Jan 11
bottlewater1:
This is not a solution please
plz how she dead already
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Bmaster(m): 10:19am On Jan 11
people sef,
Which kind pain I never pass through for this life,.
Born as a sicklers,grew up with pains and tears,all hope lost and no friends.
The worst of all is that when my crisis normally starts na for midnight when nobody is there to help me,no medicine around,no body to take me to hospital till morning time.
But I still dey survive dey manage anyhow,then someone very healthy like this got the mind to take her life,?
Why not enter tinder app and start Ashawo job?
Once again, she's a coward,or may be somehow has an evil spirit hovering inside her mindset

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by StrongAlphMale: 10:20am On Jan 11
internationalman:
Person go dey wash plate for abroad he go fit use am build house for Nigeria or mortgage house or buy a car on credit for that same abroad.

But in Nigeria person fit work for 30 years and he salary for that 30 years nor go reach 50 million let alone building a house.

If you can survive the current Nigeria you can survive anywhere in the world.

Rest in peace to the lady.

Meanwhile her family members should check if that's truly her handwriting.

50million is too much na. Except of course it's FG job. In this Nigeria Private sector no go fit give you 50m is 30years as a staff in that company!
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Idaraobong5(f): 10:20am On Jan 11
TheBTCinvestor:
My God...I remember when I used to work In the Diamond bank now Access bank in 2013 as a full staff marketer....I was bashed because of low figures, disgraced during MPR, talked down on my colleagues, my salary was poor and I felt my future was bleak. It was a long struggle till I left for keystone bank and the harassment to meet deposit and risk asset continued...Imagine being told to raise 400m in 6month
I was always responding to queries stating why i havent met 60percent of my target..this affected me in many ways and I still have PTSD. Omo thank God....My Jehova came thru and gave me a good oil and gas offer that disgraced my enemies...They thought they had won by kicking me out..little did they know God had a better plan. Bank job is not for the weak!!!..I totally understand her frustration. cry
I joined sterling bank as an ET in 2022,they gave me a target of 400m in 6 months, I was always bashed during branch and zonal meetings, the branch manager was even harrassing me sexually,I coulnt cope anymore,I left for another organisation. The struggle continues.

11 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by largeman4u(m): 10:21am On Jan 11
Banks in Nigeria pay some people so well and some so poorly. I was once a victim before I resigned and started my own car business.

Even Profit sharing at the end of the year, some get nothing while some share millions. Why won’t the low cadre staff be depressed.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Ireportlive: 10:23am On Jan 11
RIP .. abeg check on people to know what they are going through
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by largeman4u(m): 10:24am On Jan 11
Thank God Largeman Motors is successful today
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by CAPTIVATOR: 10:25am On Jan 11
TheBTCinvestor:

Funny thing is if you don't meet up those target, na basic salary you go dey collect, come get query join. Marketing and sales is not for anyone that love their mental health. I'm happy for you Bro

5 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:25am On Jan 11
Afunja people av killed her
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by BigCowHornn: 10:26am On Jan 11
hopeforcharles:
Hmmm, very strange a lady with atleast job prospects and income is this depressed what about those without any prospects at all? Life is not balanced, May God have Mercy on her Soul.

Those with jobs with fixed salary are the ones suffering the most now.

Naira jumped from 700 to 1200 in less than 7 months. Price of everything nearly doubled but did you ever hear of any salary increment? Even the FG is playing cat and mouse with Labor unions over minimum wage.

That girl is likely a mid level banker. Don't kid yourself her salary no pass 70k or 80k and she is living in Lagos where 1k can't feed you well in a day and you will need at least 2k for transport daily. She won't pay house rent, ni? How about personal upkeep... this is assuming she lives alone.
How about her personal life with a job that keeps her busy 5 days a week from morning till late evening

That girl was in hell

8 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by bjdon: 10:26am On Jan 11
Please if you know somebody who is usually down and/or moody, reach out and check they are doing ok. Sometimes people need somebody to talk to, somebody to lean on. You may just be saving a life
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by One0man: 10:27am On Jan 11
Some of these stories are hard to believe. But let me give it a pinch of salt and respond, I have never liked bank marketing job. What expertly are they marketing ? For someone to open account and fund it? Atimes the pressure that comes with this kind of job is not necessary at all.
Albeit suicide is not the way to go at all.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by CAPTIVATOR: 10:28am On Jan 11
Breadistaken:
I for asy make she rest in peace but ma hell fire get am so

You are wrong
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by searchng4love: 10:28am On Jan 11
TheBTCinvestor:
Bank marketing job is not for any sane human being.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by CAPTIVATOR: 10:29am On Jan 11
searchng4love:

Bank marketing job is not for any sane human being.

People do it to avoid the ridicule of being Jobless. If they had better offers they won't do it. I know someone that drop a sales Job that pay 400k for a Govt Job that pays less that 100k. Said it's not the money, but peace of mind

12 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by GreenCovering: 10:29am On Jan 11
Oh my God!
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by itsene: 10:30am On Jan 11
Kingray10:
Your government failed you.
The rate of suicide has increased *2 in this APC regimes.
RIP.
How silly!
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Warrikelvin7(m): 10:30am On Jan 11
superCleanworks:
Not every one has the mental and emotional strength and ability to see the life with a different point of view that would make them have hope and hold on to life.
Feel free to say she was WEAK, a COWARD and every other vile name you can call her that makes you feel better than her. Words are very easy, Life is not.

Be Kind.

And for those who are going through hell on earth, remember we are all going to die in the end and none of all this will matter anymore so Please do not be in a hurry to end it. There are people going through situations 7 times worse than yours.
God bless you 🌹❤️
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by CAPTIVATOR: 10:31am On Jan 11
jaxxy:
This is so sad. She had a job, family and friends so what's not working? Nobody has everything working perfectly but we keep going till we breakthrough.

And if u get overwhelmed by issues sometimes just talk about it or wait it out.

Everything is temporary it's just a matter of time. Time is ur ally.

Some Jobs take away your peace of mind. Consider that too

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by BRATISLAVA: 10:31am On Jan 11
qtguru:
This is why I encourage people to be in relationship, she would have had someone to confide in, or share her problems with, or lighten her burden. This is just sad.

A lot of people are in relationships but still alone. Sometimes it's mental illness/depression.

But ideally a relationship is a good place to be. She appears to be married.

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by maasoap(m): 10:32am On Jan 11
hopeforcharles:
Hmmm, very strange a lady with atleast job prospects and income is this depressed what about those without any prospects at all? Life is not balanced, May God have Mercy on her Soul.

If you look at her suicide note very well, you would see that her job was the main trigger factor responsible for her suicide. She should have quit that job instead

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Empresa: 10:32am On Jan 11
She expected so much from herself. She forgets that life doesn't give you what you want exactly the way and time you want it.

She gave up too soon. Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by franklingud(m): 10:33am On Jan 11
The point is... We will still die one day, even if you are rich or poor.
So why would you kill yourself before the time appointed for you to die??
It's totally unreasonable to kill yourself.

Hold on to God and yourself.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by maasoap(m): 10:33am On Jan 11
CAPTIVATOR:

I said the same thing. That job made her depressed.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by searchng4love: 10:33am On Jan 11
CAPTIVATOR:

People do it to avoid the ridicule of being Jobless. If they had better offers they won't do it. I know someone that drop a sales Job that pay 400k for a Govt Job that pays less that 100k. Said it's not the money, but peace of mind
Another terrible job is the insurance sales person.... Give you 40k to start roaming Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by ppogba: 10:33am On Jan 11
OmoOshodi:
you sound like the real kill*r

Is this your own way of interpreting logical reasoning?
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by jaxxy(m): 10:34am On Jan 11
CAPTIVATOR:

Then leave the job rather than ending urself.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by searchng4love: 10:34am On Jan 11
franklingud:
The point is... We will still die one day, even if you are rich or poor.
So why would you kill yourself before the time appointed for you to die??
It's totally unreasonable to kill yourself.

Hold on to God and yourself.

The bank killed her by implication... I believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug / Hilarious Face Masks Around The World / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.