Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) (82331 Views)

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by fuck419: 12:16pm On Jan 11
GOD WILL PUNISH ALL THOSE BANK MANAGERS WHO SET IMAGINABLE TARGETS FOR THE MARKETING TEAMS.

AVOID MARKETING JOBS. SOME LADIES HAVE TO GO AS FAR AS 4CKING CLIENTS TO MEET TARGETS.

LET THOSE CEOs and BMs EMPLOY THEIR CHILDREN TO BE DOING MARKETING, LET'S SEE IF THEY WOULD GIVE THEM THE SAME TARGETS.

NONSENSE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by zoedew: 12:17pm On Jan 11
She succumbed to depression. Please run to God when you get depressed. Call on Jesus. He will help you!!! You don't have to pay a dime!!! Do so now right where you are!!!

5 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by seguno2: 12:17pm On Jan 11
internationalman:
Person go dey wash plate for abroad he go fit use am build house for Nigeria or mortgage house or buy a car on credit for that same abroad.

But in Nigeria person fit work for 30 years and he salary for that 30 years nor go reach 50 million let alone building a house.

If you can survive the current Nigeria you can survive anywhere in the world.

Rest in peace to the lady.

Meanwhile her family members should check if that's truly her handwriting.

Very good point up there in bold.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by fuck419: 12:20pm On Jan 11
The slogan is "No gree for anybody this year".

Taking your own life is not part of the agreement.

Instead, you go after those people that said you won't have peace, finish all of them. Their fadaaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Everydaylove: 12:22pm On Jan 11
Oh my God! this so sad. Yes this is hard times. No thanks to the present insensitive government. However let's hold on and trust God to come for us us. Our breakthrough is close.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by zoedew: 12:23pm On Jan 11
fuck419:
GOD WILL PUNISH ALL THOSE BANK MANAGERS WHO SET IMAGINABLE TARGETS FOR THE MARKETING TEAMS.

AVOID MARKETING JOBS. SOME LADIES HAVE TO GO AS FAR AS 4CKING CLIENTS TO MEET TARGETS.

LET THOSE CEOs and BMs EMPLOY THEIR CHILDREN TO BE DOING MARKETING, LET'S SEE IF THEY WOULD GIVE THEM THE SAME TARGETS.

NONSENSE!!!
FIGURE WORRIES!
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Michaelcircuit(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11
Killing your self shouldn't be an option. The Lord who created you has everything parkedge for you. But u couldn't wait to see the hand writing of God in your life.
Children of God; don't give Devil chances in your life. Stop taking decision according to whether/ environmental demand. Watch and pray and the Lord must surely answers your prayers. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by VaginaAcademic: 12:25pm On Jan 11
This is depression person wey dey hawk pure water never commit suicide or was she living above her means
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Danielomisco(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11
Ishilove:

The pressure of marketing job is insane
very.the day I started the job I knew I had to save n leave soon to strt my biz

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Ttipsy(f): 12:31pm On Jan 11
fuck419:

NONSENSE!!!
hmm
Interesting
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by winner37(m): 12:33pm On Jan 11
Instead of me wasting my blood for committing suicide I will rather be a ritualist I will used myself and make money for my family...

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by dChoraleMaster: 12:42pm On Jan 11
Suicide is never an option

I had more than a thousand reasons to commit suicide few years ago.
Family were never there for me, my existence wasn't even matter to them, they do everything to make sure I go very far away from them. Education was wretched on my side no hope, what to eat the next day was not certain, I may eat, I may go hungry but what ever it was fate was making the decision.

I resorted to street life, find love in other people homes but sometimes I find hates but I all these there was this believe in me that I will survive, the thought of suicide wasn't never came across my mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by fuck419: 12:47pm On Jan 11
From the look of things, that lady seems engaged or even married and as marketer will be very beautiful too.

The problem also is that we don't establish real bond with our partners, no quality time together, no good knacking. We need to understand that as humans, we're a social being.

Thr moment you begin to do things alone and careless about your social life and well being, you begin to go down.

You allow work to overwhelm you, you leave home very early in the morning, come back very late and exhausted. No time for loved ones or even having quality intimate time with partners.

I am very sure, if that lady had a good knacking early morning before going to work, she would never have allowed the thoughts of suicide defeat her.

Make una learn and be real. No dey form iron lady and man up and down. Life is simple if you understand it that way.

3 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Ykc2(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11
Innocent girl she did not harm or disturb anyone may her soul rest in peace
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Fearyourcreator: 12:54pm On Jan 11
Kingray10:
Your government failed you.
The rate of suicide has increased *2 in this APC regimes.
RIP.
Make you sef follow ... I go know say e serious... Arindin
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Kevineleven(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11
If only she talked to someone, she is even endowed, what a waste.
The funny thing is that the future might hold beautiful things in stock for her.
R.I.P
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by BreconHills(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11
Ishilove:

Even in death you still find a way to bring sex into this to denigrate her womanhood. You are a piece of work

Absolutely. It was completely unnecessary. There are people here who are borderline nut jobs.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by ConfidentialDoc: 1:17pm On Jan 11
I no longer criticize people who have nervous break down or commit suicide.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by stacyadams: 1:17pm On Jan 11
Solofresh2:
Yes,auditor

Pls I need a professional advice..I fit write u email?
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by occfx: 1:18pm On Jan 11
officialwdhtv:
Reports reaching us are that a certain Amarachi, who is a staff of Globus Bank, Ikorodu, Lagos committed suicide yesterday

Very sad!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/p/C187Xxornv9/?igsh=cjA0b2FoMnZhaWVu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0re4joj7tk6KCx3JCAQdQPUBmB32RryzQNF6bSq8683wpk5oxuZzj6FR11ZDcKP23l&id=100055509911912&mibextid=2JQ9oc

All these deaths needs to be investigated
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by lesbiconverter: 1:18pm On Jan 11
superCleanworks:
Not every one has the mental and emotional strength and ability to see life with a different point of view that would make them have hope and hold on to life.
Feel free to say she was WEAK, a COWARD and every other vile name you can call her that makes you feel better than her. Words are very easy, Life is not.

Be Kind.

And for those who are going through hell on earth, remember we are all going to die in the end and none of all this will matter anymore so Please do not be in a hurry to end it.
There are people going through situations 7 times worse than yours in IDP CAMPS (constant rape + hunger) & also PRISON (due to false accusations) so, CALM DOWN.
tough times don't last, only tough people do
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by stacyadams: 1:19pm On Jan 11
ConfidentialDoc:
I no longer criticize people who have nervous break down or commit suicide.

Yeah bro.. life can be overwhelming.. sometimes I'm just tired grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Banhammy717: 1:20pm On Jan 11
She is a foolish fool.
Unless God forgive her, she will face harder torment in the grave.
Devil advised her to commit suicide and she did that, against God's warning not to do so
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by stacyadams: 1:22pm On Jan 11
fuck419:
From the look of things, that lady seems engaged or even married and as marketer will be very beautiful too.

The problem also is that we don't establish real bond with our partners, no quality time together, no good knacking. We need to understand that as humans, we're a social being.

Thr moment you begin to do things alone and careless about your social life and well being, you begin to go down.

You allow work to overwhelm you, you leave home very early in the morning, come back very late and exhausted. No time for loved ones or even having quality intimate time with partners.

I am very sure, if that lady had a good knacking early morning before going to work, she would never have allowed the thoughts of suicide defeat her.

Make una learn and be real. No dey form iron lady and man up and down. Life is simple if you understand it that way.
Sometimes na emptyness and no will to continue living.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by TimiRume(f): 1:32pm On Jan 11
Bmaster:
people sef,
Which kind pain I never pass through for this life,.
Born as a sicklers,grew up with pains and tears,all hope lost and no friends.
The worst of all is that when my crisis normally starts na for midnight when nobody is there to help me,no medicine around,no body to take me to hospital till morning time.
But I still dey survive dey manage anyhow,then someone very healthy like this got the mind to take her life,?
Why not enter tinder app and start Ashawo job?
Once again, she's a coward,or may be somehow has an evil spirit hovering inside her mindset
You want a decent woman to wake up one day and start ashawo business? Do you know her faith and what she believed in?
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:36pm On Jan 11
obasidon1:
Many of us have gone through this stage in life. I was once in this situation and it was a miracle how I navigated through the torturing situations.
Who no go no go understand. I don’t judge the lady and I feel for her poor soul. Attached with was the suicide note I wrote some time in 2022.

This is so touching it made me shed a tear. 🥲

May you find succour and strength to forge on. At least, for mama. E-hugs, darling. 🫂
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by YesGodcan(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11
cucumbar:
what did the Bible say about gambling? Abi na another bible you Dey use?
A pastor should not be playing bet naija. Please don’t call yourself one, because you are not.

Educate us with evidence, please. We are adults and not children anymore 🤣

It is indeed written, for when I was a child, I talk like a child but now am an oldshocked
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Trent18(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11
Amen. Thank you
It is well

All this struggles Will become a story soon Bro. You will narrate the story saying " bro that time wasn't easy, this thing we are joking about, but today we thank God for everything"[/quote]
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by bigpicture001: 1:51pm On Jan 11
tishbite41:

I believe so too

ladies in Nugeria hugely underestimate the importance of relationship, they usually think its all about sex...if one manages to get one with good head on him, things will b easier with u...but on this issue, weda good or bad boyfriend ,sh still wouldn't have died
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by TimiRume(f): 1:51pm On Jan 11
Rejouir:
The annoying thing is that most girls are introverts, they find it hard to trust someone, or open up to someone and are very selective of whom they open up to, if a man talks to you, stop frowning face, you are still unfriendly at this your age, with all these life problems kilode, help yourself.

And communicate with people, make friends all these constant Instagram and Nl chats won't solve your problems it friends out there, a stranger out there that would help you.
Many men only want sex from them. The introvert women are not looking for that kind of relationship

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It / Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test / Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.