Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas (21861 Views)

Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? / Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by tiswell(m): 11:35pm On Jan 24
fineboynl:
the only problem i have with you use forcing a lifestyle on your kids. The biggest problem i have with my parents was I don’t have a say over my life. The restrictions and all the negative vibes, that really affected me to the extent I don’t have a parental love towards them. I don’t seek any body approval to lover my life. That i will never do that to my kid. [b]You are free to life your life as it pleases only that you cant steal under my [/b]roof
signs of a potential irresponsible parent.

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by IjeBos(m): 11:40pm On Jan 24
MentalCase98:

Don’t mind the clown. Imagine a gay man who will never know anything about impregnating a woman or bringing a child into the world trying to give MEN advise about child-rearing 😅😅

IjeBos do you even know where a woman’s clitoris is??

Slyfoxx/TImesUp/OmoTeeJanet, we're the same age (late 30's). If a child was an accomplishment to you, you'd have one. But you don't. I have an accomplished g/f, you don't, a success career, you don't, am financially independent, you aren't and have properties in the US, you live with your mom. Continue begging online for 1.5k transport money or talking about your exploits with 1k ashawo in the beggars den. I'm sure your mommy is proud her son is a champion Nairaland troll with 100 banned usernames. I'm surprised this one hasn't been banned as well.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Tranquility2345: 11:40pm On Jan 24
fineboynl:
Majority of the baby mama are not force on the women. Rather the women forced it on the men.

Girls nowadays doesn’t believe they can make their own money. They need the money of a man to feel complete. When they see their childhood friends driving SUV. That only kills their spirit to hustle rather they need a man that will buy them a car to feel belong.

Social media have really changed alot of things. So who will marry such kind of girls they love to be tending? Where will the husband get the money from? Its hard to please modern girls reason why guy are tired too.

In time past if a guy don’t want to marry a girl he will deny the pregnancy in totality. The girl will have no option than to abort it or push it to another guy.

But today men no longer deny as for as you are ready to be baby mama.

Please go and buy a book called Brighter Grammar!
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Tranquility2345: 11:41pm On Jan 24
Evolutionism:
Nonsense why are you begging them.

Let the blvck man and woman keep basking in their foolishness and uselessness.

Me i don't have single shingbai advice for any wereeys.

Ori gbogbo yin ti buru.

There are more baby mamas in oyibo community…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by tiswell(m): 11:43pm On Jan 24
sketching:

As long as it is Nigeria. If I want my child, no court, man or woman can stop me from taking my own verified blood.
true baba,na naija we dey

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by tiswell(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24
KarinaSlim:
I can never be a baby mama
you can't be so sure
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by MentalCase98: 11:49pm On Jan 24
IjeBos:

Slyfoxx/TImesUp/OmoTeeJanet, we're the same age (late 30's). If a child was an accomplishment to you, you'd have one. But you don't. I have an accomplished g/f, you don't, a success career, you don't, am financially independent, you aren't and have properties in the US, you live with your mom. Continue begging online for 1.5k transport money or talking about your exploits with 1k ashawo in the beggars den. I'm sure your mommy is proud her son is a champion Nairaland troll with 100 banned usernames. I'm surprised this one hasn't been banned as well.

Bahahaha.

It hurts him so much when you tell him the truth 😅😅

I always know when you’re pained bro. It’s when you start rambling incoherent nonsense like this 😂😂😂

I am not in my late 30’s fool 😅😅 you can keep saying it to console yourself for how much of a LOSER you are at your age but it doesn’t make it true. Here you go again bragging about an imaginary gf at the age of 45+ when we all l know you are GAY! Why else would a man of your supposed “accomplishments” still be single despite ALL his friends being married since their early 20’s??

You’re either a liar or you are the laughing stock of your friends. No wonder they only call you around when it’s time to make you run errands for them like do their daughter’s homework in return for allowing you sleep on their couch 😅😅
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by MentalCase98: 11:52pm On Jan 24
IjeBos:

Loser. You can never find a woman’s clitoris even with a compass and an advanced GPS system 😅😅😅

Gay boy 🍆🍆🍆🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by IjeBos(m): 12:08am On Jan 25
MentalCase98:

Bahahaha.

It hurts him so much when you tell him the truth 😅😅

I always know when you’re pained bro. It’s when you start rambling incoherent nonsense like this 😂😂😂

I am not in my late 30’s fool 😅😅 you can keep saying it to console yourself for how much of a LOSER you are at your age but it doesn’t make it true. Here you go again bragging about an imaginary gf at the age of 45+ when we all l know you are GAY! Why else would a man of your supposed “accomplishments” still be single despite ALL his friends being married since their early 20’s??

You’re either a liar or you are the laughing stock of your friends. No wonder they only call you around when it’s time to make you run errands for them like do their daughter’s homework in return for allowing you sleep on their couch 😅😅

Slyfoxx. Stop it. Someone exposed you a while ago. Your name and photo are still on this forum. And your posts from your username Timesup234 and slyfoxxjoe are still up. Even that bank receipt where you had only 15k in your account is still posted.

Fyi, When you get to a place in life when you are financially secure, women become more of a liability than anything. So, you tend to be more particular with whom you settle down with. But seeing that you still live with your mom and have less than 15k in your account, you don't have to worry about that.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by MentalCase98: 12:17am On Jan 25
IjeBos:

Slyfoxx. Stop it. Someone exposed you a while ago. Your name and photo are still on this forum. And your posts from your username Timesup234 and slyfoxxjoe are still up. Even that bank receipt where you had only 15k in your account is still posted.

Fyi, When you get to a place in life when you are financially secure, women become more of a liability than anything. So, you tend to be more particular with whom you settle down with. But seeing that you still live with your mom and have less than 15k in your account, you don't have to worry about that.

Bahahaha. Who exposed who? What is this clown taking about 😂😂 oh you mean your alter ego Damien? The one who has got police queries in Lagos on his head for doxxing a family that has nothing to do with me? 😂😂

Continue dey play.

All this becuase you have been exposed and embarrassed for being a near 50 year old man who is such a loser he spends all his life on nairaland bragging about imaginary girlfriends and sleeping on his friends couch becuase he is too broke to afford his own house in Lagos 😂😅

Omo ale. You’re an embarrassment to your whole tribe.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by jimcaddy(m): 12:18am On Jan 25
Its the ladies I'll blame because I keep telling them, but they fail to listen. Men have absolutely nothing to lose, you are the one who will have to cater for your child. The law that protects women in Nigeria is so weak, so no woman can force a man to pay bills for his child, compared to saner climes.. and men too stop putting women in the family way when you clearly know that you cannot afford to train a child. Don't stoooopidly close your eyes and release pap inside of her because "you prefer skin to skin". Then when she takes in, you'll start vexing that why did she take in? Did they not teach you Biology in secondary school?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by MentalCase98: 12:21am On Jan 25
IjeBos:

Bahahaha. Lamest excuse ever for being gay 😂😂

So all your supposed “high value” friends managed to settle down in their early 20’s and you are here in your 40’s still not able to find a woman who is not a liability?

Good way to insult this your so-called gf who you have been bragging about for years now. So as successful as you keep claiming she is, you’re still not sure if she’s not a liability?

Hahahaha. You see the thing about liars is that they can never keep their stories straight. That is your biggest problem. Fool.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Jesubaby: 12:24am On Jan 25
Epurogonogono:
Most ladies who choose to be babymamas are usually toxic and irresponsible, and I cannot tolerate that my child is being raised by such a person.

Thus, I would prefer to have my child(ren) with a wife, for the sake of my kids.

Also, I would not want my daughter to become a babymama, this means that her mother must be a good example to her.
And you think a working class lady will allow an irresponsible man who's not fit to have a wife to raise her child? She'll never want her child to be like him. Being irresponsible. A man who knows that a said woman isn't good enough for you, yet you keep having unprotected sex with her. Are you responsible at all?

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by IjeBos(m): 12:25am On Jan 25
MentalCase98:

Bahahaha. Who exposed who? What is this clown taking about 😂😂 oh you mean your alter ego Damien? The one who has got police queries in Lagos on his head for doxxing a family that has nothing to do with me? 😂😂

Continue dey play.

All this becuase you have been exposed and embarrassed for being a near 50 year old man who is such a loser he spends all his life on nairaland bragging about imaginary girlfriends and sleeping on his friends couch becuase he is too broke to afford his own house in Lagos 😂😅

Omo ale. You’re an embarrassment to your whole tribe.

There you go. Your crazy is coming out. You know so much about being doxxed but it wasn't you who was doxxed. lol. Grow up slyfoxxjoe.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by MentalCase98: 12:27am On Jan 25
IjeBos:

There you go. Your crazy is coming out. You know so much about being doxxed but it wasn't you who was doxxed. lol. Grow up slyfoxxjoe.

Bahaha. I followed the story. I wasn’t doxxed. You thought you did. You and your alter ego Damien. Hahaha. Then you tell me about multiple personalities 😂😂😂
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by MentalCase98: 12:28am On Jan 25
IjeBos:

At 45 you are snapping pictures of pounded yam and coconuts. Guy if all things were equal you should be almost a grandfather now. Quit behaving like a 22 year old Lagos hookup girl.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by IjeBos(m): 12:38am On Jan 25
MentalCase98:

Bahahaha. Lamest excuse ever for being gay 😂😂

So all your supposed “high value” friends managed to settle down in their early 20’s and you are here in your 40’s still not able to find a woman who is not a liability?

Good way to insult this your so-called gf who you have been bragging about for years now. So as successful as you keep claiming she is, you’re still not sure if she’s not a liability?

Hahahaha. You see the thing about liars is that they can never keep their stories straight. That is your biggest problem. Fool.

Listening to you is like listening to a 12 year old with a traumatic head injury. Start acting your age, get some money, date a high value successful Lagos babe (still a Lagos babe) and then, maybe, maybe, you'll understand.

Why are you so focused on when I get married? The way you repeatedly talk about homosexuality and follow me around this forum, It's like you're here hoping I'm gay. Like if you speak it into the world enough, it'll come through. It's always the guys who are always going on about "gay this". "gay that" that turn out to be the homosexuals. You might want to look inward and speak to a pastor.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by mkoabiola: 12:39am On Jan 25
Na gals Wan chop free money

And some use pregnancy to hook guy man

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by IjeBos(m): 12:45am On Jan 25
MentalCase98:

Bahaha. I followed the story. I wasn’t doxxed. You thought you did. You and your alter ego Damien. Hahaha. Then you tell me about multiple personalities 😂😂😂

There's always a point where your lies break down. Here is the inevitable point. This (MentalCase98) account was created in June 2023. You were doxxed in April 2023. So what account did you have before this one that you "followed the story" with?

Here is a screenshot of the guy partially doxing you. I'm sure you know liars never prosper.
I've got work to do. Jealousy and envy are unhealthy traits.

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by MentalCase98: 12:45am On Jan 25
IjeBos:

Listening to you is like listening to a 12 year old with a traumatic head injury. Start acting your age, get some money, date a high value successful Lagos babe (still a Lagos babe) and then, maybe, maybe, you'll understand.

Why are you so focused on when I get married? The way you repeatedly talk about homosexuality and follow me around this forum, It's like you're here hoping I'm gay. Like if you speak it into the world enough, it'll come through. It's always the guys who are always going on about "gay this". "gay that" that turn out to be the homosexuals. You might want to look inward and speak to a pastor.

Bahahahaha. I follow you around this forum? LMAO. Talk about delusion.

We are only taking today because you mentioned me. I only engaged you at all this year because you began the year thinking about me. You are obsessed with me bro! A supposed nobody with 15k lives rent free in your head. 😂😂 what does that say about you?

To me it says you are NOT who you claim you are when you spend sooo much time and energy staking me, researching me to the extent you think you know everything about me. A man who neither knows or cares about you.

You are a typical liberal nut job I swear.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by MentalCase98: 12:46am On Jan 25
IjeBos:

There's always a point where your lies break down. Here is the inevitable point. This (MentalCase98) account was created in June 2023. You were doxxed in April 2023. So what account did you have before that you "followed the story" with?

Here is a screenshot of the guy partially doxing you. I'm sure you know liars never prosper.

“The guy” 😂😂😂

Delusional.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by MentalCase98: 12:47am On Jan 25
IjeBos:

There's always a point where your lies break down. Here is the inevitable point. This (MentalCase98) account was created in June 2023. You were doxxed in April 2023. So what account did you have before this one that you "followed the story" with?

Mr. Okolo form Enugu. You want to make us shut down this nairaland again abi? Oya let’s go.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by MentalCase98: 12:49am On Jan 25
IjeBos:

Son of a worthless whoree. Illiterate who couldn’t even make a career for herself. That’s your bloodline bro. Uselessness runs In your lineage.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by IjeBos(m): 12:58am On Jan 25
MentalCase98:

Mr. Okolo form Enugu. You want to make us shut down this nairaland again abi? Oya let’s go.

Why don't you tell us more about how you went from broke(begging to sell a 3k gambling credit for 2k(on Nairaland) for transport money) to rich in the middle of the Pandemic. You should write your own motivational book. lol <that was sarcasm>

SlyFoxx300:

... Let’s even assume Your screenshots are real, is 4 years not more than enough time for a person to go from broke to rich? You see how senseless you are? Hahahahahahahaha.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by MentalCase98: 1:06am On Jan 25
IjeBos:

Why don't you tell us more about how you went from broke(begging to sell a 3k gambling credit for 2k(on Nairaland) for transport money) to rich in the middle of the Pandemic. You should write your own motivational book. lol <that was sarcasm>

Only if you tell us more about how your worthless mum had to stay with a violent lunatic because she was too stupid and illiterate to make a career for herself.

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by MentalCase98: 1:12am On Jan 25
IjeBos:

Look at him. Supposed millionaire big boy digging through nairaland finding random posts (he thinks) are related to me 😂😂

You are a jobless freak of nature. 45 year old man with this amount time on his hands when his mates are sending their kids to university 😂😅

Bro, your life is cursed. You just don’t know it yet.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Ayexx1111: 4:01am On Jan 25
We4all:

Your write up is on point. Most kids raised by baby mamas are nothing to write home about. I am dealing with one at the moment and her toxicity is something else.
sorry o
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Ayexx1111: 4:09am On Jan 25
In the first place, i hate hearing that word "baby mama" how can u on earth just wake up one day and decide you want to be a "baby mama" in my own word i call them "prostitute mothers" bringing up useless children. God should help our generation of some shameless women..

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by 82man: 4:13am On Jan 25
Wey i just register for baby Mama producer record label 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by 82man: 4:14am On Jan 25
Baby Mama sweet pass anything
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by HRMK: 5:00am On Jan 25
its not only about the men!it takes two to tango!two people can not work together unless they agree!if at all they are not ready to get married,the two must apply preventive measures!ENOUGH OF MISCREANTS ON OUR STREETS!LOBATAN!!
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by vickydevoka(m): 5:53am On Jan 25
1Sharon:

Are you a big name?
When you marry n your money finishes. She will still leave. So what's the difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / How Do I Handle My Neighbor Talking Ill About Me? / My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.