Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas (21866 Views)

Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? / Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Cromagnon: 3:12pm On Jan 25
Rich4god:
As strange as this may sound, let's stop encouraging baby mamas, it's not a good thing to do or to be proud of.

These days I hear most guys say that they won't marry, they would rather look for a lady who will be their baby mama. Some guys are even planning to have multiple baby mamas.

Well, which lady in her right sense would want to be a baby mama. Aren't you even ashamed that you call yourself a baby mama. Like the purpose of coming to life is not even to be a mother and a wife, but a baby mama who might be left alone if the guy succeeds in taking away the child from you.

Anyway, that's not the main purpose of creating this thread.

This is an HYPOTHESIS...

I have come to realise that most children raised by baby mamas/single mothers are very wild and lack morals. They are usually toxic inside of them and very disrespectful, no shame, no atom of responsibility in them and they always behave as if they have no parental guidance.

It's seems like a woman alone should not be left with the sole responsibility of training a child from childhood through teenage ages. Women do not have the mental capacity to do such and so the child doesn't turn out well.

It's a different game when a woman lost her husband and is left alone with the children. In this case, 60-70% of the time, the husband's relatives helps the woman to train the child. But that's not the case of baby mamas/single mothers.

Most baby mama/single mothers do not usually have the support of relatives due to the circumstances surrounding the child they are bearing, and so they are left all alone in training the child... and in greater percentage of the time, the child is not trained "rightly and homely".

My appeal goes to the men, if you need a child, go and adopt one... If you need one carrying your blood, better get married and join hands with your wife in giving your child the required parental guidance they need.
go and force them na
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by 1Sharon(f): 3:48pm On Jan 25
vickydevoka:

When you marry n your money finishes. She will still leave. So what's the difference

Are you hoping for your money to finish or what?
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by vickydevoka(m): 11:48pm On Jan 25
1Sharon:

Are you hoping for your money to finish or what?
Mine can't be finished because I'm very established
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by vickydevoka(m): 11:49pm On Jan 25
1Sharon:

Are you a big name?
Baby mama is better than divorce. If all those divorcees had known de would have done baby mama and save me millions the wasted on her
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by 1Sharon(f): 10:15am On Jan 26
vickydevoka:

Mine can't be finished because I'm very established

Lol sure.👍🏽
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by whitejs: 12:20am On Jan 29
DrFunmisticGlow:
so you are implying that there are also single mothers in marriage.

What I am saying is,
Only girls who have a child for a man they are not married to are called baby mamas.
Divorcees or widows are single mothers.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:39am On Jan 29
whitejs:

What I am saying is,
Only girls who have a child for a man they are not married to are called baby mamas.
Divorcees or widows are single mothers.
but men and society still looks down on them and treats them like second class citizens.

Besides the terms are used interchangeably.

Why do men leave?
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by CHoccolaTE: 9:44am On Jan 29
IamAsiri:

He did separate the circumstances -- that some women are single mothers as a result of being divorced or due to loss of their husbands at a younger age -- and said that these two usually get help, no matter how little, in training their children unlike those who got pregnant under questionable circumstances who might not even get support from their family members, talk more from the men's families.

Many widows don't get support from their husband's families, that statement is a big lie.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by IamAsiri: 6:00pm On Jan 29
CHoccolaTE:

Many widows don't get support from their husband's families, that statement is a big lie.

It's relative, not absolute. Some do while some don't; it all depends on the relationship them and the attitude of the husband's extended family towards the wife and her children. But, they do stand a better chance than single mothers.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:09pm On Jan 29
Rich4god:
As strange as this may sound, let's stop encouraging baby mamas, it's not a good thing to do or to be proud of.

These days I hear most guys say that they won't marry, they would rather look for a lady who will be their baby mama. Some guys are even planning to have multiple baby mamas.

Well, which lady in her right sense would want to be a baby mama. Aren't you even ashamed that you call yourself a baby mama. Like the purpose of coming to life is not even to be a mother and a wife, but a baby mama who might be left alone if the guy succeeds in taking away the child from you.

Anyway, that's not the main purpose of creating this thread.

This is an HYPOTHESIS...

I have come to realise that most children raised by baby mamas/single mothers are very wild and lack morals. They are usually toxic inside of them and very disrespectful, no shame, no atom of responsibility in them and they always behave as if they have no parental guidance.

It's seems like a woman alone should not be left with the sole responsibility of training a child from childhood through teenage ages. Women do not have the mental capacity to do such and so the child doesn't turn out well.

It's a different game when a woman lost her husband and is left alone with the children. In this case, 60-70% of the time, the husband's relatives helps the woman to train the child. But that's not the case of baby mamas/single mothers.

Most baby mama/single mothers do not usually have the support of relatives due to the circumstances surrounding the child they are bearing, and so they are left all alone in training the child... and in greater percentage of the time, the child is not trained "rightly and homely".

My appeal goes to the men, if you need a child, go and adopt one... If you need one carrying your blood, better get married and join hands with your wife in giving your child the required parental guidance they need.

Every product as the element of supply and demand on the market

My point, you are only seeing from woman being baby mamas, but you are forgetting the full
equatation, its men who make them baby mamas, there men should stop having mistresses when he has little extra cash in the pocket

These woman dont simply start as baby mamas, some start as mistresses and some start as just an extra girlfriend

Those women who want to spoiled with everything pick boyfriends who have money to burn and the rest his history
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by CHoccolaTE: 6:48pm On Jan 29
IamAsiri:

It's relative, not absolute. Some do while some don't; it all depends on the relationship them and the attitude of the husband's extended family towards the wife and her children. But, they do stand a better chance than single mothers.

Na lie.
Not all single moms are abandoned by family just like not all widows are accepted by husband people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Couple Who Won N1m In Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Valentine Edition / How Do I Handle My Neighbor Talking Ill About Me? / Polygamy: Why Men Marry More Wives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.