Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas (21810 Views)

Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? / Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by LordIsaac(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24
Except it is a forced sexual activity, all women are the gate keepers of the means to birth children!

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Fiscus105(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24
CHoccolaTE:
I wish men would dedicate the same effort and time they use in criticizing women/females to calling out their fellow males bad behavior. Maybe then there will be less crimes and less corrupt leaders and less male violence in general.

Who would you blame in this scenario?

A lady of 26-28 in my area, now dating a guy who is jobless and came to scot with landlord son, who himself staying in her mother room.
the lady in question is a tenant in that house , and she open her eyes to sees and Knows how the boy normally stays indoors all days and smoke India hemp daily.

If the girl gets pregnant and born for the jobless, lazy and smoker now, what would be the faith of the girl?

Doesn't the girl know what might have befallen her before open her hole for the useless, lazy and jobless guy?
Won't the girl end up as baby mama if not single mom?

If she ends as baby mama/single mom would he blame men as usual?

NB: the guy has turned the girl room to his room, since the room free than his friend mum that originally came to scot with, whenever the girl go to work, he would sleep all day until she comes back.

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by TheTravelingOne(f): 7:09pm On Jan 24
Impossible. Wayyyy too many heauxs in this Nigeria, especially Lagos & Abuja
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by CoolJulian: 7:12pm On Jan 24
DrFunmisticGlow:
Simple.
Women want to have children without the wahala of MEN.
Do you know how difficult it is to live with the average nigerian man? Firstly, A woman life is in danger when she encounters🍆, and everything 🍆 brings.

The average nigerian man cannot look after himself and need s a woman to do so for him. He is dirty and messy.. He has the potential to be physically abusive, unfaithful, small minded with a big and fragile ego. and the most annoying thing is she now has to be subservient to him in the institution called marriage. Her major benefit is that he foots the bills which isn't so much of an advantage today.

Now if she is offered the deal to have a child that is biologically hers without all the stress outlined above, and a stipend to boot? It is hard for some caliber of ladies to resist such temptation.

Sorry, you are one of the people causing problem in our society.

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Mubiola360: 7:14pm On Jan 24
Rich4god:
As strange as this may sound, let's stop encouraging baby mamas, it's not a good thing to do or to be proud of.

These days I hear most guys say that they won't marry, they would rather look for a lady who will be their baby mama. Some guys are even planning to have multiple baby mamas.

Well, which lady in her right sense would want to be a baby mama. Aren't you even ashamed that you call yourself a baby mama. Like the purpose of coming to life is not even to be a mother and a wife, but a baby mama who might be left alone if the guy succeeds in taking away the child from you.

Anyway, that's not the main purpose of creating this thread.

This is an HYPOTHESIS...

I have come to realise that most children raised by baby mamas/single mothers are very wild and lack morals. They are usually toxic inside of them and very disrespectful, no shame, no atom of responsibility in them and they always behave as if they have no parental guidance.

It's seems like a woman alone should not be left with the sole responsibility of training a child from childhood through teenage ages. Women do not have the mental capacity to do such and so the child doesn't turn out well.

It's a different game when a woman lost her husband and is left alone with the children. In this case, 60-70% of the time, the husband's relatives helps the woman to train the child. But that's not the case of baby mamas/single mothers.

Most baby mama/single mothers do not usually have the support of relatives due to the circumstances surrounding the child they are bearing, and so they are left all alone in training the child... and in greater percentage of the time, the child is not trained "rightly and homely".

My appeal goes to the men, if you need a child, go and adopt one... If you need one carrying your blood, better get married and join hands with your wife in giving your child the required parental guidance they need.
If you ask the average ladies why they dress half naked, it is to get attention.
Ladies, dress modestly and stop opening your two legs for men just because of shawarma or car full of AC or because you want Ithe latest IPhone. And if a man should force you, that is rape, report . The women has the lion share of the problem here while men can be controlled by women's modest behavior.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by sketching: 7:15pm On Jan 24
Mindlog:

And which Nigerian court will grant a baby daddy, the sole custody of the child he had with his baby mama?

As long as it is Nigeria. If I want my child, no court, man or woman can stop me from taking my own verified blood.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by IamPlato(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by ObalendeCMS: 7:17pm On Jan 24
Flogging a dead horse!
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by toujurs: 7:18pm On Jan 24
This one is a finished man. So it's now a 'men" problem now. Olodo!

And women that open their thighs wide open, because of what they hope to benefit from the men. What about the gold digger.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by franchasofficia: 7:19pm On Jan 24
Rich4god:
As strange as this may sound, let's stop encouraging baby mamas, it's not a good thing to do or to be proud of.

These days I hear most guys say that they won't marry, they would rather look for a lady who will be their baby mama. Some guys are even planning to have multiple baby mamas.

Well, which lady in her right sense would want to be a baby mama. Aren't you even ashamed that you call yourself a baby mama. Like the purpose of coming to life is not even to be a mother and a wife, but a baby mama who might be left alone if the guy succeeds in taking away the child from you.

This is an HYPOTHESIS...

I have come to realise that most children raised by baby mamas/single mothers are very wild and lack morals. They are usually toxic inside of them and very disrespectful, no shame, no atom of responsibility in them and they always behave as if they have no parental guidance.

It's seems like a woman alone should not be left with the sole responsibility of training a child from childhood through teenage ages. Women do not have the mental capacity to do such and so the child doesn't turn out well.

It's a different game when a woman lost her husband and is left alone with the children. In this case, 60-70% of the time, the husband's relatives helps the woman to train the child. But that's not the case of baby mamas/single mothers.

Most baby mama/single mothers do not usually have the support of relatives due to the circumstances surrounding the child they are bearing, and so they are left all alone in training the child... and in greater percentage of the time, the child is not trained "rightly and homely".

My appeal goes to the men, if you need a child, go and adopt one... If you need one carrying your blood, better get married and join hands with your wife in giving your child the required parental guidance they need.
Wonderful advice.

But unfortunately many guys won't heed to your good counsel because many are mad, but only few are roaming the market naked.

Ladies should protect themselves from that nonsense culture we learned from western world. In the western world where this Babamama nonsense is predominant, the government pay some child support to assist the single mothers but not here that government haven't even carried out their statutory duties to talk of paying child support or offering social supports to citizens.

Always insist on use of condom as a lady. No matter what, encourage the guy to get a condom and make sure he wears it properly before penetrating you, and if the condom tears by any means, don't hesitate to rush to a pharmacy shop to get a postinor 2 tab which is also another form of contraceptive to protect your future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by komzy589(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24
fineboynl:
they can steal if they want. Even when i have the money I cannot rent a house. It created witchcraft and so my many things to my life. I am in my late 30s I don’t have a kid because of so many things. I have better experience than you do. They are free with their life but don’t steal under my roof. If you need to do that rent a house.
You shouldn’t be a parent. In your late 30s, you have no idea what parenting means.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by ObalendeCMS: 7:25pm On Jan 24
Fiscus105:

Who would you blame in this scenario?

A lady of 26-28 in my area, now dating a guy who is jobless and came to scot with landlord son, who himself staying in her mother room.
the lady in question is a tenant in that house , and she open her eyes to sees and Knows how the boy normally stays indoors all days and smoke India hemp daily.

If the girl gets pregnant and born for the jobless, lazy and smoker now, what would be the faith of the girl?

Doesn't the girl know what might have befallen her before open her hole for the useless, lazy and jobless guy?

NB: the guy has turned the girl room to his room, since the room free than his friend mum that originally came to scot with, whenever the girl go to work, he would sleep all day until she comes back.

Your comment be like say you dey use style jealous the guy.

Women no dey reason all those tins so long she's getting steady orgasm.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by GGIA: 7:31pm On Jan 24
OP, if you feel so, tell people who are like JennyClay to close their legs permanently.

By the way, that is their only hope of ever being a mother, because no sensible man will wife a wh0re cool

Don't encourage their chance to be taken away. cool
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by seunayantokun(m): 7:31pm On Jan 24
When baby mamas are happy with it and aim at your throat if you advise them to stop producing baby daddies?
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by vickydevoka(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24
Rich4god:

This is an HYPOTHESIS...

You are writing rubbishh. Try and be a superstar and marry and see shege. If not for baby Mama X Ronaldo and wizkid career for don end. Baby mama is good for big names
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by bluefilm: 7:39pm On Jan 24
Rich4god:

This is an HYPOTHESIS...

But Oga why are you complaining?

Are the baby mamas themselves complaining that they don't like the situation?

Some of these ladies even prefer to be a baby mama than being tied to one man all in the name of marriage.

Don't forget that one man's( or rather one woman's) food is another man's (or woman's) poison.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Iluvmycontr3: 7:40pm On Jan 24
Men are only producing babies, and not baby mamas.

#Most baby mamas ain't underage.

#Most of them new what they were going into

#Most of them just wanna hav babies, and didn't care whether it is in wedlock or out of it.

#And only few were naive and had babies out of ignorance.

,,,,,,,I like being logical🙌
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by ekelebeXstunner: 7:43pm On Jan 24
Seun is not serious about raising the standard of this forum. Well, if it makes money…
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by autodoctor: 7:47pm On Jan 24
Pls tell that to King Solomon
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by IjeBos(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24
Interesting post. Been seeing a lot of this lately and was surprised giving it's Nigeria. It would seem to put the woman's family in a tough position. Can't imagine their family being happy, maybe I'm wrong.

Was having an argument with a guy who says he has 4 children with his baby momma, but sill goes on dates. Then he wrote this. It was rather stupid.. but ey.. A marriage where the man goes on dates with other woman. Leads me to believe it is a control/power thing with some men.

bemeruca:

Fool, a church ritual and a government document does not constitute marriage. You can ask pigeons. They seem to get this but you don't 😂
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Monaboo(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24
Wahala

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by KarinaSlim(f): 8:01pm On Jan 24
I can never be a baby mama

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by udemzyudex(m): 8:03pm On Jan 24
Lol.. See ehn women controls access to sex and men control access to relationship.

Women should stop becoming baby mamas.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Fiscus105(m): 8:05pm On Jan 24
ObalendeCMS:

Your comment be like say you dey use style jealous the guy.

Women no dey reason all those tins so long she's getting steady orgasm.

Go and read the lady I commented on her comment before u start jumping to say rubbish.

From the post, its jealousy you point out thr.
In what way am l jealous? If u align my comment with "baby mama" situation they post on thread?

U guys think every man is a he-goat like you do with girl and woman you see.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by APCNig: 8:11pm On Jan 24
Arkmanbuddy:

Why go on with the relationship with the person when you know you guys aren't compatible? Why wait till she gets pregnant?

We are looking for whom to fucck. If any untrained girl open her legs, we go fucck am. If she becomes Baby Mama, na her family problem be that.

Shebi una dey say if Men can fucck around, Ladies top can, Oya let's continue the contest nah
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by IkeAbuja: 8:14pm On Jan 24
I agree with you on the sense paragraph indeed they are senseless and lacks moral it turns out they are most of the Yahoo guys and runs girls that have flooded our streets they are lazy to the core
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by IamAsiri: 8:29pm On Jan 24
CHoccolaTE:

Please I don't think we should be stigmatizing kids from single mothers as universally worse than kids from both parents.
There are exceptions, people like Barack Obama and Ben Carson were raised by single moms and made history in different fields.

When we stigmatized kids raised by single moms as universally worse, we put pressure on women to stay in terrible marriages and with abusive men just to avoid divorce and avoid the stigma their kids would bear from being raised by a single mom.
There is also the pressure widows would face to remarry just to avoid being labeled single mom whose kids are universally worse.
Many widows or women whose husbands abandoned them for other women rush into bad marriages with toxic partners that harm them and abuse their kids just because those women are desperate to remarry and avoid label of single mom.

Let's not propagate that idea, abeg. It's very harmful to women and kids from divorced parents.

He did separate the circumstances -- that some women are single mothers as a result of being divorced or due to loss of their husbands at a younger age -- and said that these two usually get help, no matter how little, in training their children unlike those who got pregnant under questionable circumstances who might not even get support from their family members, talk more from the men's families.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by izubext007: 8:32pm On Jan 24
Women stop opening ur legs🦵🦵
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Truthshotcrazy: 8:43pm On Jan 24
Rich4god:
As would rather look for a lady who will be their baby mama. .

Rest you hear, Single parent families whether single woman or single father home 🏡 upbringing is not really healthy for any child/baby. All things being equal, the balanced influence of both a father and a mother is needed and better recommended to raise healthy children .

🔵 It is far far better to raise children 🚸 with single mothers than raising children with Toxic father that finally murdered their mother in front of children, or push mother from driving vehicle in front of the children, or beat the mother in front of the children or heavily alcoholic. and Vice versa , single parent home better for single father instead of raising children with both parents where mother is abusive and toxic.
lnfact in some countries, if parents are too alcoholic or abusive toxic environment, the children are taken away by government and raised in social homes .

. https://www.nairaland.com/7058749/chinyere-magella-ogudoro-brother-burnt

-----Statustucs show that children 🚸 raised in toxic family where one of the parents is toxic Nd abusive, are more likely to abuse their partners

-------Childeen who grow up with an alcoholic parent are more likely to be alcoholic themselves than children who do not, when they start facing life problems as adults.

🔵❌ Rest you hear , there is no Guarantee that Relatives must join to raise/guide/take care of widowed woman children as it should be ideally. While reeking of entitlement vibes , Nobody really Owes you anything , or owe you and your chikdren anything, even as widowed woman in the family and nothing is really guaranteed.

----lnfact, when my mother became widowed , l was barely 11 Jss1. And our daddy relatives, were more interested in cornering our late daddys house 🏡🏠. They place lotta JuJu, diabolism and voodoo there. Even if court verdict SB that kinda house, one NEEDS TO BE ALIVE AND BREATHING TO BE ABLE TO LIVE IN IT, grin grin Las las , we had to leave house for them and escape fpr our lives..
In Africa, 🌍 we say It takes community to raise a child 🚸, but l can beat my chest as child raised by Single widowed mother, that that community was not 🚫 even our daddy's relatives who infact preferred us dead, so none of my fathers offsprings would be alive to drag their kinsman property with them . It was the church, mother's and late father's colleagues at work, well wishers , neighbours that was community that joined widowed single mother to rais us. Counsel, food items, provisions ,money support, prayers support, once a kind neighbour volunteered to pay fees for us. 😭😭😭.

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by maasoap(m): 8:44pm On Jan 24
Rich4god:
Let me just add this one...

What do you as a lady stand to gain from being a baby mama. A guy who is out looking for a baby mama is likely going to try to claim the child for himself.

No ladies set out to be baby mamas. Things usually go south after pregnancy as in most of today's relationships, pregnancies usually preceed marriages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by YorubaRonu01: 8:44pm On Jan 24
DrFunmisticGlow:
Simple.
Women want to have children without the wahala of MEN.
Do you know how difficult it is to live with the average nigerian man? Firstly, A woman life is in danger when she encounters🍆, and everything 🍆 brings.

The average nigerian man cannot look after himself and need s a woman to do so for him. He is dirty and messy.. He has the potential to be physically abusive, unfaithful, small minded with a big and fragile ego. and the most annoying thing is she now has to be subservient to him in the institution called marriage. Her major benefit is that he foots the bills which isn't so much of an advantage today.

Now if she is offered the deal to have a child that is biologically hers without all the stress outlined above, and a stipend to boot? It is hard for some caliber of ladies to resist such temptation.
Hahaha, footing bills not an advantage in today's Nigeria? Be joking!
If the bolded above is the kind of men you have been meeting, then it's quite unfortunate, very unfortunate!!
It's either you have never met classical men or a clear case of "birds of a feather flock together"!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children / I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village / Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.