Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas (21825 Views)

Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? / Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Truvelisback(m): 6:53am On Jan 25
Rich4god:
As strange as this may sound, let's stop encouraging baby mamas, it's not a good thing to do or to be proud of.

These days I hear most guys say that they won't marry, they would rather look for a lady who will be their baby mama. Some guys are even planning to have multiple baby mamas.

Well, which lady in her right sense would want to be a baby mama. Aren't you even ashamed that you call yourself a baby mama. Like the purpose of coming to life is not even to be a mother and a wife, but a baby mama who might be left alone if the guy succeeds in taking away the child from you.

Anyway, that's not the main purpose of creating this thread.

This is an HYPOTHESIS...

I have come to realise that most children raised by baby mamas/single mothers are very wild and lack morals. They are usually toxic inside of them and very disrespectful, no shame, no atom of responsibility in them and they always behave as if they have no parental guidance.

It's seems like a woman alone should not be left with the sole responsibility of training a child from childhood through teenage ages. Women do not have the mental capacity to do such and so the child doesn't turn out well.

It's a different game when a woman lost her husband and is left alone with the children. In this case, 60-70% of the time, the husband's relatives helps the woman to train the child. But that's not the case of baby mamas/single mothers.

Most baby mama/single mothers do not usually have the support of relatives due to the circumstances surrounding the child they are bearing, and so they are left all alone in training the child... and in greater percentage of the time, the child is not trained "rightly and homely".

My appeal goes to the men, if you need a child, go and adopt one... If you need one carrying your blood, better get married and join hands with your wife in giving your child the required parental guidance they need.
Who then is encouraging baby papa?
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:06am On Jan 25
Emaprince:
Says the person that will commit suicide if men stop noticing her. Lol

Your delusion needs psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:08am On Jan 25
beardedboy:

So.much internal inconsistency in your comment.
Please point out the inconsistencies!
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:12am On Jan 25
Iamzik:

Man don show this one shege
Men una Wicked sha
Not necessarily. I'm just very observant. I only need to learn from people I encounter daily and look before jumping. Getting with the wrong man can destroy a woman with a bright future

Men have done women shege pro max and vice versa.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Emaprince: 8:28am On Jan 25
DrFunmisticGlow:

Your delusion needs psychiatric evaluation.
Can you survive without men in your life?

It's easy to come online to yap nonsense, but in real life, you are wearing make ups and fake wigs and nails just so men can notice you.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:34am On Jan 25
LordIsaac:
Except it is a forced sexual activity, all women are the gate keepers of the means to birth children!
I agree.

Do you follow the ROE V WADE issue happening in the US and it's consequences?

If a woman has a miscarriage, an ectopic pregnancy, pregnancy for a child with development abnormalities,a blighted ovum, hydratidiform mole, a polyp or any growth in her womb that needs an evacuation.
She has to present herself to a council full of men who will decide whether her life is more valuable than what is happening in her womb or not?

https://www.britannica.com/event/Roe-v-Wade

https://apnews.com/article/ohio-miscarriage-prosecution-brittany-watts-b8090abfb5994b8a23457b80cf3f27ce

So I predict that a lot of women will be more selective of who they have sex with, if they will risk having sex at all after all the people who made this law say that abstinence is the best form of contraception(which is true). Women not having sex with men means men would get less.. We all know what happens in a society with idle, low achieving, sexually frustrated men, they become violent incels, rapists, redpillers with podcasts and nairaland threads, school shooters or in nigeria's case enter boko haram to kidnap school girls and communities' women to have "wives".

Many more women will opt to not have children. Many will seek for tubal ligation so she will never ever get pregnant, in the west.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DDayve: 8:41am On Jan 25
Arkmanbuddy:

Why go on with the relationship with the person when you know you guys aren't compatible? Why wait till she gets pregnant?

The essence of relationship is to know more about each other and to find out if both of you are compatible. Sometimes, while in the process the lady decides to play a fast one by becoming pregnant, thinking that it would hook the man. Now, you may ask, why didn't the man use condom? A woman that wants to hook will refuse condom telling you not to worry, that everything is in control.

Lemme tell you the truth, If you both ain't compatible, and you force it, there will be no happiness in the union. Fact!
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:44am On Jan 25
Emaprince:
Can you survive without men in your life?

It's easy to come online to yap nonsense, but in real life, you are wearing make ups and fake wigs and nails just so men can notice you.
I am doing so, with the help of Jesus Christ.

I wear makeup because it's fun to experiment with pretty colors on my face. It helps me look put together at work and patient treat me with more respect with it on. I also get nice compliments from my coworkers especially the female ones.

I wear fake wigs because my natural hair is in the teeny weeny afro stage. It's just between 5-7inches long and the wig is a method of protective styling for my hair that doesn't cause it to itch.

As for the nails, my work will be inconvenient with it. So I only fix them on rare occasions like my birthday or during paid leave. I don't like the sensation of putting gloves on with nails especially to do something like looking at a person's anus, a man's penis, a woman's vagina, a festering wound, a hemorrhoid, a hernia and so on.

God this work is disgusting.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:45am On Jan 25
DDayve:

The essence of relationship is to know more about each other and to find out if both of you are compatible. Sometimes, while in the process the lady decides to play a fast one by becoming pregnant, thinking that it would hook the man. Now, you may ask, why didn't the man use condom? A woman that wants to hook will refuse condom telling you not to worry, that everything is in control.

Lemme tell you the truth, If you both of you ain't compatible, and you force it, there will be no happiness in the union. Fact!
a man should run from a woman who insists on going raw when he is not interested in settling with her. Children are expensive.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:47am On Jan 25
maasoap:

I wonder where all this is coming from grin grin grin

You made it look like ladies willingly choose to be baby mamas, lol. It is usually about the relationships that went south after pregnancy. Most baby mamas would settle down if they have opportunity either with the fathers of their babies or another men who are ready to marry them. Go on Facebook and see them there, they plenty pass sand looking for men to settle down with. Many of them don't even mind becoming second wife
In a way, every lady has a choice but yes things go out of control. But that's life. The only sure way to never be a baby mama is to never have kids. Even marriage can't prevent that. The man may die, or become jobless, or get in an accident and become disabled. In those cases she has become a married single mother.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Emaprince: 8:49am On Jan 25
DrFunmisticGlow:
I am doing so, with the help of Jesus Christ.

I wear makeup because it's fun to experiment with pretty colors on my face. It helps me look put together at work and patient treat me with more respect with it on. I also get nice compliments from my coworkers especially the female ones.

I wear fake wigs because my natural hair is in the teeny weeny afro stage. It's just between 5-7inches long and the wig is a method of protective styling for my hair that doesn't cause it to itch.

As for the nails, my work will be inconvenient with it. So I only fix them on rare occasions like my birthday or during paid leave. I don't like the sensation of putting gloves on with nails especially to do something like looking at a person's anus, a man's penis, a woman's vagina, a festering wound, a hemorrhoid, a hernia and so on.

God this work is disgusting.

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:51am On Jan 25
Emaprince:
I am only speaking for myself.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by whitejs: 8:53am On Jan 25
I love this thread very educative smiley wink
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Emaprince: 8:54am On Jan 25
DrFunmisticGlow:
I agree.

Do you follow the ROE V WADE issue happening in the US and it's consequences?

If a woman has a miscarriage, an ectopic pregnancy, pregnancy for a child with development abnormalities,a blighted ovum, hydratidiform mole, a polyp or any growth in her womb that needs an evacuation.
She has to present herself to a council full of men who will decide whether her life is more valuable than what is happening in her womb or not?

https://www.britannica.com/event/Roe-v-Wade

https://apnews.com/article/ohio-miscarriage-prosecution-brittany-watts-b8090abfb5994b8a23457b80cf3f27ce

So I predict that a lot of women will be more selective of who they have sex with, if they will risk having sex at all after all the people who made this law say that abstinence is the best form of contraception(which is true). Women not having sex with men means men would get less.. We all know what happens in a society with idle, low achieving, sexually frustrated men, they become violent incels, redpillers with podcasts and nairaland threads, school shooters or in nigeria's case enter boko haram to kidnap school girls and communities' women to have "wives".

Many more women will opt to not have children. Many will seek for tubal ligation so she will never ever get pregnant.

This woman you are very good in vomiting trash.

So women don't get sexually frustrated abi? Why do women complain of lack of sex or lack of good sex?

Women give out sex cos they need it too...and the women we have now are more sex hungry than men sef. Women that hardly demand for condom during se.x,. But you want to pin it on men

So when men speak facts that doesn't sit well with you, they are incels or redpillars. I see you included those podcasts that educate young men on how to behave around women. Because you want men to continue to be foolish around women.

You took gaslighting to a new level. Smh
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:54am On Jan 25
CoolJulian:

Sorry, you are one of the people causing problem in our society.
How?
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by todugo(m): 8:59am On Jan 25
DrFunmisticGlow:
a man should run from a woman who insists on going raw when he is not interested in settling with her. Children are expensive.
Me na Baby mama I go get. Marriage is a vow and a commitment. It's not a must that everyone will marry.
People don't know the blessing and freedom that comes from being single or single with a child.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:04am On Jan 25
YorubaRonu01:

Hahaha, footing bills not an advantage in today's Nigeria? Be joking!
If the bolded above is the kind of men you have been meeting, then it's quite unfortunate, very unfortunate!!
It's either you have never met classical men or a clear case of "birds of a feather flock together"!
I fully understand that footing the bills is not easy. Nobody said it was beans.

You can express your opinions without acting so triggered and stooping to the level of passive-aggressive, thinly veiled insults in red. Speaks a lot about your character.

On to the topic at hand, In Tinubu's economy, it is hard for average nigerian man to foot his bills without a contribution of his spouse, (his parents, his destiny helper or resorting to crime). Let's face it. Being average is not a curse, it is not a bad thing. Average people will marry average people and will continue to do so.

Very few men can foot 100%of the bills with a nearly worthless currency and crippling inflation with rising costs of living. If the woman now has to chip in to help, what extra thing is the man bringing to the table to make up for these defienciencies?
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by babajero(m): 9:07am On Jan 25
Rich4god:
As strange as this may sound, let's stop encouraging baby mamas, it's not a good thing to do or to be proud of.

These days I hear most guys say that they won't marry, they would rather look for a lady who will be their baby mama. Some guys are even planning to have multiple baby mamas.

Well, which lady in her right sense would want to be a baby mama. Aren't you even ashamed that you call yourself a baby mama. Like the purpose of coming to life is not even to be a mother and a wife, but a baby mama who might be left alone if the guy succeeds in taking away the child from you.

This is an HYPOTHESIS...

I have come to realise that most children raised by baby mamas/single mothers are very wild and lack morals. They are usually toxic inside of them and very disrespectful, no shame, no atom of responsibility in them and they always behave as if they have no parental guidance.

It's seems like a woman alone should not be left with the sole responsibility of training a child from childhood through teenage ages. Women do not have the mental capacity to do such and so the child doesn't turn out well.

It's a different game when a woman lost her husband and is left alone with the children. In this case, 60-70% of the time, the husband's relatives helps the woman to train the child. But that's not the case of baby mamas/single mothers.

Most baby mama/single mothers do not usually have the support of relatives due to the circumstances surrounding the child they are bearing, and so they are left all alone in training the child... and in greater percentage of the time, the child is not trained "rightly and homely".

My appeal goes to the men, if you need a child, go and adopt one... If you need one carrying your blood, better get married and join hands with your wife in giving your child the required parental guidance they need.
Ladies please stop opening your legs and get a job.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by whitejs: 9:08am On Jan 25
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:10am On Jan 25
todugo:

Me na Baby mama I go get. Marriage is a vow and a commitment. It's not a must that everyone will marry.
People don't know the blessing and freedom that comes from being single or single with a child.
Exactly, making a woman a baby mama is a way for an irresponsible man to avoid responsibility for his decisions. Especially as he can leave her and the child at anytime, especially once the novelty of being a father from afar wears off and he meets a new woman or becomes broke or things become tough.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:12am On Jan 25
whitejs:

thanks for the correction, Baby mamas are single mothers.

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:14am On Jan 25
babajero:
Ladies please stop opening your legs and get a job.
Yes. Let everybody mastürbate and face their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by whitejs: 9:24am On Jan 25
DrFunmisticGlow:
thanks for the correction, Baby mamas are single mothers.

yes ma

they are single mothers outside of marriage
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Evolutionism: 9:26am On Jan 25
Tranquility2345:

There are more baby mamas in oyibo community…

If you quote me again.

I will Tap that your YamaYama black bald head so hard with the back of my palmsgrin

Una dvcks no dey gree stay one place.

2 Likes

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Evolutionism: 9:28am On Jan 25
DrFunmisticGlow:
Yes. Let everybody mastürbate and face their lives.

Ko Ju bee lo.

The well informed and well educated peeps knows this already.

It is the illiterate educated ones and the complete ignoramuses that are still causing NUISANCE in the society.

4 Likes

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:43am On Jan 25
whitejs:

yes ma

they are single mothers outside of marriage
so you are implying that there are also single mothers in marriage.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by sirgalahad26(m): 10:39am On Jan 25
Scholace:
I am a man, i understand how responsible those days men are compare to now. Abortion is very much easier and easy to get now compare to then.

Men do not even make love with the supposed lady they intend to marry not until after marriage. It is widely common and acceptable then. Unlike now that most men have sex for fun and along the line unwanted pregnancy take place, and they began to claim they aren't ready for it yet, but they know how to have sex
Just say you aren't aware, this generation only promoted it through social media
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Jambofficial13(m): 10:49am On Jan 25
You're still a baby boy probably under 25, you have'nt been in any serious relationship and so you do not even know how women are naturally configured. Your post makes logical sense but in reality it is garbage. I hope you come back to update this thread when you come of age.
Rich4god:

This is an HYPOTHESIS...

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:38am On Jan 25
Emaprince:
This woman you are very good in vomiting trash.

So women don't get sexually frustrated abi? Why do women complain of lack of sex or lack of good sex?

Women give out sex cos they need it too...and the women we have now are more sex hungry than men sef. Women that hardly demand for condom during se.x,. But you want to pin it on men

So when men speak facts that doesn't sit well with you, they are incels or redpillars. I see you included those podcasts that educate young men on how to behave around women. Because you want men to continue to be foolish around women.

You took gaslighting to a new level. Smh
those redpillers with podcasts and platforms mix in a few truths with a few lies and market it to lonely men to gobble up hook line and sinker. Isn't Andrew tate in prison? Didn't Kelvin Samuel's die of a heart attack while having sex with the kind of woman he was always bashing? It's good business to tell lonely frustrated men to point fingers at anyone but themselves. It is easier to blame the women for rejecting the men than to do introspection and improve.

Women don't go commit crime, do rituals, kill, harass,rape, kidnap the opposite sex if they are sexually frustrated or of they are called ugly, broke or a gold digger. That's the difference. She does what she needs to do to get what she wants.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Emaprince: 12:43pm On Jan 25
DrFunmisticGlow:
those redpillers with podcasts and platforms mix in a few truths with a few lies and market it to lonely men to gobble up hook line and sinker. Isn't Andrew tate in prison? Didn't Kelvin Samuel's die of a heart attack while having sex with the kind of woman he was always bashing? It's good business to tell lonely frustrated men to point fingers at anyone but themselves. It is easier to blame the women for rejecting the men than to do introspection and improve.

Women don't go commit crime, do rituals, kill, harass,rape, kidnap the opposite sex if they are sexually frustrated or of they are called ugly, broke or a gold digger. That's the difference. She does what she needs to do to get what she wants.
So Samuel died because of heart attack as a result of his hate for women? Haha..
And tate in prison? Which prison? Just for preaching the truth?

You are pushing gaslighting to a new level.

Onething that is very obvious is that women hates truth. You will gaslight and call names to any man that speaks any truth about your gender without trying to prove him wrong. Well, cos you can't prove him wrong.

There is nothing like lonely frustrated men. What we have are broke frustrated men. Any man that wants sex can get it any where. Money is the only thing that can leave a man frustrated. However, we have a lot of lonely frustrate women...and these are the ones feminists targets to spread their hate and win more women to their coven. A man can't go frustrated for not having a woman. A woman can be depressed not having men giving her attention. We are different.

To think that the bolded is coming from a gender that hates accountability more than anything..smh
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Iamzik: 1:53pm On Jan 25
DrFunmisticGlow:
Not necessarily. I'm just very observant. I only need to learn from people I encounter daily and look before jumping. Getting with the wrong man can destroy a woman with a bright future

Men have done women shege pro max and vice versa.

You are right
Thankfully you would see the red flags if you're observant
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:19pm On Jan 25
Emaprince:
So Samuel died because of heart attack as a result of his hate for women? Haha..
And tate in prison? Which prison? Just for preaching the truth?

You are pushing gaslighting to a new level.

Onething that is very obvious is that women hates truth. You will gaslight and call names to any man that speaks any truth about your gender without trying to prove him wrong. Well, cos you can't prove him wrong.

There is nothing like lonely frustrated men. What we have are broke frustrated men. Any man that wants sex can get it any where. Money is the only thing that can leave a man frustrated. However, we have a lot of lonely frustrate women...and these are the ones feminists targets to spread their hate and win more women to their coven. A man can't go frustrated for not having a woman. A woman can be depressed not having men giving her attention. We are different.

To think that the bolded is coming from a gender that hates accountability more than anything..smh

if having the last word is that important to you go ahead. Afterall it's your gender that is more likely to die alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Roles Of A Father! / I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village / What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.