Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas (21867 Views)

Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? / Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Egoveen: 8:49pm On Jan 24
Rich4god:
As strange as this may sound, let's stop encouraging baby mamas, it's not a good thing to do or to be proud of.

These days I hear most guys say that they won't marry, they would rather look for a lady who will be their baby mama. Some guys are even planning to have multiple baby mamas.

Well, which lady in her right sense would want to be a baby mama. Aren't you even ashamed that you call yourself a baby mama. Like the purpose of coming to life is not even to be a mother and a wife, but a baby mama who might be left alone if the guy succeeds in taking away the child from you.

Anyway, that's not the main purpose of creating this thread.

This is an HYPOTHESIS...

I have come to realise that most children raised by baby mamas/single mothers are very wild and lack morals. They are usually toxic inside of them and very disrespectful, no shame, no atom of responsibility in them and they always behave as if they have no parental guidance.

It's seems like a woman alone should not be left with the sole responsibility of training a child from childhood through teenage ages. Women do not have the mental capacity to do such and so the child doesn't turn out well.

It's a different game when a woman lost her husband and is left alone with the children. In this case, 60-70% of the time, the husband's relatives helps the woman to train the child. But that's not the case of baby mamas/single mothers.

Most baby mama/single mothers do not usually have the support of relatives due to the circumstances surrounding the child they are bearing, and so they are left all alone in training the child... and in greater percentage of the time, the child is not trained "rightly and homely".

My appeal goes to the men, if you need a child, go and adopt one... If you need one carrying your blood, better get married and join hands with your wife in giving your child the required parental guidance they need.
Dey there,u no know say men don move😄😄😄,you think say we still dey 1934😂😂😂😂
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by bemeruca: 8:52pm On Jan 24
IjeBos:
Interesting post. Been seeing a lot of this lately and was surprised giving it's Nigeria. It would seem to put the woman's family in a tough position. Can't imagine their family being happy, maybe I'm wrong.

Was having an argument with a guy who says he has 4 children with his baby momma, but sill goes on dates. Then he wrote this. It was rather stupid.. but ey.. A marriage where the man goes on dates with other woman. Leads me to believe it is a control/power thing with some men.

Says a guy who is atleast 42yo but always on Nairaland talking about his girlfriend who is in Nigeria while he lives in the US. No children, no talk of marriage at his age 😂
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by maasoap(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24
DrFunmisticGlow:
Simple.
Women want to have children without the wahala of MEN.
Do you know how difficult it is to live with the average nigerian man? Firstly, A woman life is in danger when she encounters🍆, and everything 🍆 brings.

The average nigerian man cannot look after himself and need s a woman to do so for him. He is dirty and messy.. He has the potential to be physically abusive, unfaithful, small minded with a big and fragile ego. and the most annoying thing is she now has to be subservient to him in the institution called marriage. Her major benefit is that he foots the bills which isn't so much of an advantage today.

I wonder where all this is coming from grin grin grin

Now if she is offered the deal to have a child that is biologically hers without all the stress outlined above, and a stipend to boot? It is hard for some caliber of ladies to resist such temptation.
You made it look like ladies willingly choose to be baby mamas, lol. It is usually about the relationships that went south after pregnancy. Most baby mamas would settle down if they have opportunity either with the fathers of their babies or another men who are ready to marry them. Go on Facebook and see them there, they plenty pass sand looking for men to settle down with. Many of them don't even mind becoming second wife

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by maasoap(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24
Rich4god:

Now sef... The men will boldly tell a lady to get pregnant before marriage, and when the pregnancy come, he start singing another song. The lady will now end up bearing the bulk of the consequences as her life is definitely distorted .
Very big lesson, learning the hard way grin grin grin You are very much correct.

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by maasoap(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24
fineboynl:
the only problem i have with you use forcing a lifestyle on your kids. The biggest problem i have with my parents was I don’t have a say over my life. The restrictions and all the negative vibes, that really affected me to the extent I don’t have a parental love towards them. I don’t seek any body approval to lover my life. That i will never do that to my kid. You are free to life your life as it pleases only that you cant steal under my roof
You meant that as a parent, you are going to allow your kids to live a care free lifestyle or what? Is it possible for parents not to guide their children at all? Because, I don't understand you.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by PlanetZero: 9:15pm On Jan 24
Arkmanbuddy:

Why go on with the relationship with the person when you know you guys aren't compatible? Why wait till she gets pregnant?

Do you guys even consider the life, emotion and well being of the child you are bringing to the world.

3 Likes

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24
Evolutionism:
Nonsense why are you begging them.

Let the blvck man and woman keep basking in their foolishness and uselessness.

Me i don't have single shingbai advice for any wereeys.

Ori gbogbo yin ti buru.

howz it a black thing?
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Iamzik: 9:17pm On Jan 24
DrFunmisticGlow:
Simple.
Do you know how difficult it is to live with the average nigerian man? Firstly, A woman life is in danger when she encounters🍆, and everything 🍆 brings.

The average nigerian man cannot look after himself and need s a woman to do so for him. He is dirty and messy.. He has the potential to be physically abusive, unfaithful, small minded with a big and fragile ego. and the most annoying thing is she now has to be subservient to him in the institution called marriage. Her major benefit is that he foots the bills which isn't so much of an advantage today.

Now if she is offered the deal to have a child that is biologically hers without all the stress outlined above, and a stipend to boot? It is hard for some caliber of ladies to resist such temptation.

Man don show this one shege
Men una Wicked sha

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by maasoap(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24
Barcalee:
Both genders crave of freedom,they see marriage as being tied down to just one person who Lord's over them. Both genders are guilty of this. But what they don't understand is that na when rain stop person wey carry umbrella go know say he carry extra load. Make dem wait till old age

I always said this. With exception of early death of one's partner, you're going to be left with your partner in old age and not your children. Your children will go their own ways and you may not even see some of them in years for various reasons.
Marriage comes with sacrifices and compromises but there is always benefits too. If you fail to look for your soul mate while you still can, loneliness will deal with your sorry ass in old age

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by adewale2011(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24
Conji

Arkmanbuddy:

Why go on with the relationship with the person when you know you guys aren't compatible? Why wait till she gets pregnant?
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by countryman13: 9:27pm On Jan 24
Rich4god:
Let me just add this one...

What do you as a lady stand to gain from being a baby mama. A guy who is out looking for a baby mama is likely going to try to claim the child for himself.

If the guy didn't marry you, after providing child support to you, you expect him to leave the child and move on? He will likely want to draw the child to be his own at his adult stage.
What then is in for the ladies who opt to be baby mamas.

Some ladies are feeling like because they are getting child support money monthly from the man, so they just relax and enjoy their self. They won't or may not be able to develop their self for the future. So when the child support stops, they can no long afford the basic needs of life.... this make them to resort to doing all sort of things just to survive.
Most of all these baby mamas you are seeing online or around you, are probably regretting their actions.

Ladies, don't fall victim to the charms of men... If you are not good enough to be his wife, then don't be a baby mama for him.

Stay away from pre-marital sex
Stay away from pregnancy before marriage.
The life you see all these baby mamas enjoying now, later on they will be full of regrets.
u need to add "STAY AWAY FROM OLOSHO"
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by jimmyvic(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24
No be with the drama wey full marital homes jare
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by AllenSpencer: 9:45pm On Jan 24
I disagree with the Op!

If they dont birth anyhow, who will be the future labourers?

We cannot all share same values, some people have to be stupid for others to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Mindlog: 9:49pm On Jan 24
sketching:

As long as it is Nigeria. If I want my child, no court, man or woman can stop me from taking my own verified blood.

All noise, if people whey level up pass you for Nigeria no fit manipulate Nigerian courts to grant them sole custody of the child they had with their baby mamas.....who u be?

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Omalicious1: 9:55pm On Jan 24
Rich4god:
As strange as this may sound, let's stop encouraging baby mamas, it's not a good thing to do or to be proud of.

These days I hear most guys say that they won't marry, they would rather look for a lady who will be their baby mama. Some guys are even planning to have multiple baby mamas.

Well, which lady in her right sense would want to be a baby mama. Aren't you even ashamed that you call yourself a baby mama. Like the purpose of coming to life is not even to be a mother and a wife, but a baby mama who might be left alone if the guy succeeds in taking away the child from you.

Anyway, that's not the main purpose of creating this thread.

This is an HYPOTHESIS...

I have come to realise that most children raised by baby mamas/single mothers are very wild and lack morals. They are usually toxic inside of them and very disrespectful, no shame, no atom of responsibility in them and they always behave as if they have no parental guidance.

It's seems like a woman alone should not be left with the sole responsibility of training a child from childhood through teenage ages. Women do not have the mental capacity to do such and so the child doesn't turn out well.

It's a different game when a woman lost her husband and is left alone with the children. In this case, 60-70% of the time, the husband's relatives helps the woman to train the child. But that's not the case of baby mamas/single mothers.

Most baby mama/single mothers do not usually have the support of relatives due to the circumstances surrounding the child they are bearing, and so they are left all alone in training the child... and in greater percentage of the time, the child is not trained "rightly and homely".

My appeal goes to the men, if you need a child, go and adopt one... If you need one carrying your blood, better get married and join hands with your wife in giving your child the required parental guidance they need.

The last time I checked, most ladies were happy to be baby mamas...it shows the downward trend of the society...such things creates a hole in the mind of these kids and it keeps killing them gradually
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by IjeBos(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24
bemeruca:

Says a guy who is atleast 42yo but always on Nairaland talking about his girlfriend who is in Nigeria while he lives in the US. No children, no talk of marriage at his age 😂

You knocked up a teenager who was much younger than you, didn't marry her, then knocked her up 3 more times. What's worse, you don't live with those kids yet have custody of them. All while living in Nigeria.
What are you making noise about? And here you are talking about what pigeons?

There was a time where family structures were important. And I believed Nigerians championed that. It's disappointing that seems to no longer be the case.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by IjeBos(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24
Arkmanbuddy:

I think a lot of people are self centered and don't consider what's in the best interest of the children they are bringing into the world.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by beardedboy(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24
DrFunmisticGlow:
Simple.

So.much internal inconsistency in your comment.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Emaprince: 10:11pm On Jan 24
DrFunmisticGlow:
Simple.

Says the person that will commit suicide if men stop noticing her. Lol
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:23pm On Jan 24
Rich4god:
Let me just add this one...

What do you as a lady stand to gain from being a baby mama. A guy who is out looking for a baby mama is likely going to try to claim the child for himself.

If the guy didn't marry you, after providing child support to you, you expect him to leave the child and move on? He will likely want to draw the child to be his own at his adult stage.
What then is in for the ladies who opt to be baby mamas.

Some ladies are feeling like because they are getting child support money monthly from the man, so they just relax and enjoy their self. They won't or may not be able to develop their self for the future. So when the child support stops, they can no long afford the basic needs of life.... this make them to resort to doing all sort of things just to survive.
Most of all these baby mamas you are seeing online or around you, are probably regretting their actions.

Ladies, don't fall victim to the charms of men... If you are not good enough to be his wife, then don't be a baby mama for him.
Stay away from pre-marital sex

Stay away from pregnancy before marriage.
The life you see all these baby mamas enjoying now, later on they will be full of regrets.

"Stay away from pre-marital sex"

Stay away from premarital money
should be the right advice to greedy lazy ladies who see men as a means of employment rather than a means to establishing g long lasting relationship and partnership.

You expect men to foot bills if ladies without having sex with them? Once a lady sheds her greed and increase her contentment levels half of her problems in life has been solved. They won't but rather chase money from men and in the process they get pregnant and then want the same men who have exchanged sex with money to become their partners when the relationship was transactionary abninitio

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by gfelo(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24
It's should be ladies stop turning yourself baby mamas
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by MentalCase98: 10:55pm On Jan 24
IjeBos:

I think a lot of people are self centered and don't consider what's in the best interest of the children they are bringing into the world.

Stop taking about children. You will never bring any into the word. You are GAY!!
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by MentalCase98: 10:57pm On Jan 24
bemeruca:

Don’t mind the clown. Imagine a gay man who will never know anything about impregnating a woman or bringing a child into the world trying to give MEN advise about child-rearing 😅😅

IjeBos do you even know where a woman’s clitoris is??
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by BondRiv: 11:00pm On Jan 24
It is an epidemic. Hate it.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by grandstar(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24
Rich4god
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by 1Sharon(f): 11:09pm On Jan 24
Women also, don't agree to be baby mamas. Have a child in a stable relationship. You owe it to them.

Women have more to lose in sex, protect yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by 1Sharon(f): 11:11pm On Jan 24
vickydevoka:

You are writing rubbishh. Try and be a superstar and marry and see shege. If not for baby Mama X Ronaldo and wizkid career for don end. Baby mama is good for big names

Are you a big name?
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Princeton92(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24
I've been thinking alot about one lately 😂
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by ArvidlyBased(m): 11:15pm On Jan 24
DrFunmisticGlow:
Simple.

The only tin i can say to u on dis ur comment is change ur circle or even change ur location cos you have been meeting the wrong type of men and it seems like its affecting your thinking.
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Jamie1000: 11:30pm On Jan 24
It will only get worse. Just don't fall victim
Re: Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas by Niyi4321: 11:34pm On Jan 24
Scholace:
I am a man, i understand how responsible those days men are compare to now. Abortion is very much easier and easy to get now compare to then.

Men do not even make love with the supposed lady they intend to marry not until after marriage. It is widely common and acceptable then. Unlike now that most men have sex for fun and along the line unwanted pregnancy take place, and they began to claim they aren't ready for it yet, but they know how to have sex
It depends on how far back you meant. My own mother was impregnated at the age of 13 years in 1973 cause she didn't have parent, hence got taken advantage of.
I said this in pain cause that little incident of hers affected the lives of all we her children, both the male and female

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Polygamy: Why Men Marry More Wives. / My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife / Come Share Your Biggest Problem, Challenge Or Source Of Depression!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.