Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,464 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? (6956 Views)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / Why Did Jesus Die? / Why All Christians Must Think Deeply As Far As The Qur'an Is Concerned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 4:55pm On Feb 09
Expanse2020:

Whenever you see any of these sect we pray behind each other and we go the same Makkah for pilgrim
Tell me if redeem can go to celestial to worship
Tell me if C A.C can worship in the Jehovah witnesses church
Tell me if Winner can worship in the church of Roman Catholic
Stop bluffing get Good knowledge into that your 💀

Any Christian can worship in any bible believing church. Doctrines may differ but we all believe in Jesus Christ as the saviour of the world and redemption for mankind.

Tis the same way...
Ahmadiya believe in Jesus the Messiah has returned back to earth.
Qur'anist rejects all hadiths as fake.
Shia rejects holy spirit as angel Michael and believe the bible description of holy spirit is correct.
Do U agree with them, even though U all worship
Allah will U sit under a Shia imam to listen to his sermon.

Same way doctrine differs in islam sect happens among Christian sect.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09
SIRTee15:

As I said U are a poor student of history.
I repeat show me who Lord Lugard took as slave to England.

England banned slavery in 1807, Lord Lugard came to Nigeria 100 years yet to took slaves to England where slavery was illegal
U are very dumb, I bet your iq is below the average of Nigerian. No offense.

What's your point about Jesus wearing shirt and tie.
Another dumb comment.

So then tell me why Zaki Naik and these imams are wearing suit and shirt in mosque or preaching when neither Jesus nor Muhammad wore shirt or suit.

U are just too dumb, asking stu.pid questions.

confusing modernization with Christianity.

Why are U not travelling on donkey and camel when going to mosque since Muhammed never rode a car instead rode on camel. Mumu

Slavery has a long history in Nigeria, predating European colonization. Prior to the arrival of Europeans, slavery existed in various forms among different ethnic groups. With the transatlantic slave trade, Nigeria became a significant source of slaves, with millions captured and sold to European traders. [b]The abolition of the transatlantic slave trade in the 19th century led[b/] to a decline in the slave trade.
Lord Lugard played a significant role in the colonization(slavery they called colonization) of Nigeria as the British colonial administrator. The British colonization of Nigeria involved the exploitation of its resources, slavery and the imposition of colonial rule, which had profound effects on the country's social, political, and economic landscape.
MUMU you you said slavery was abolished in 1807 can you see fact..
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09
SIRTee15:

Any Christian can worship in any bible believing church. Doctrines may differ but we all believe in Jesus Christ as the saviour of the world and redemption for mankind.

Tis the same way...
Ahmadiya believe in Jesus the Messiah has returned back to earth.
Qur'anist rejects all hadiths as fake.
Shia rejects holy spirit as angel Michael and believe the bible description of holy spirit is correct.
Do U agree with them, even though U all worship
Allah will U sit under a Shia imam to listen to his sermon.

Same way doctrine differs in islam sect happens among Christian sect.
Haba stop the lie which Ahmadiya believed Jesus has returned....Kai
Haba we have shiate in Nigeria we pray together stop lie
Which Shai to you that holy spirit in the bible is in Islam kaiii bobo u be No 2 lie propaganda machine after the west

Kaiii
How can Christian be doin what Jesus didn't do
Dancing,belling, singing, whistling, in the act of worship God
Did Jesus did these too
Did he go to church on either Saturday or Sunday too
Did he build his own church too
Atleast Solomon building a temple for worship
Chai Christianity na wash
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 5:29pm On Feb 09
honesttalk21:

In the name ame of Allah the most beneficient the most merciful, blessings and mercy be on the prophet Muhammad pbuh. I seek refuge from the accursed Satan. I seek refuge from being misled or misleading others. I will make submissions to the questions you have asked I'll hope you find them understandable and satisfactory.

1. It seems Allah craves to be worshiped to assume a sense of importance and greatness.

Allah is no need of worship from anything or anyone. Quite the contrary or opposite is the case. Allah is Al-Ghaniy; the self-sufficient, As-Samad; the eternal refuge. Indeed the created is who or what is the need of Allah. This is done by various acts of worship even if majority of this needs are met by Allah without even asking.

Every sin committed by man damages his faith and creates deep wounds in his heart and soul. Righteous deeds, especially prayers (salah), cleanse man of his sins, and he thus attains the mercy of Allah Almighty. In this way, that servant, who is cleansed of his sins by gaining the consent of his Lord, becomes worthy of the eternal Paradise.

Through worship Allah makes it possible for man to seek his favor and attain his/her numerous desires and goals. A student wanting to excel at an examination would study his books and learning resources; the book does not need the student to read it but the student needs to read to acquire knowledge sufficient to excel at the exam. Mankind is in eternal need of Allah and not the other way around.

2. The problem here is that Allah threatened to wipe off humans if they do not commit sin and replace them with those who would regularly commit and ask for forgiveness from him

The truth is that all human beings are sinners; the best of the sinners are those who repent.
Mankind is a creature that has been created with a natural tendency to commit sins and to do good deeds. Committing sins is a property that discriminates man from angels.

Mankind might commit sins and is taught the ways to avoid committing sins. The way of getting rid of the sins and crimes that have been committed and being purified of spiritual impurities through repentance.

Allah calls on the believers who have sinned to repent as follows: “And O ye Believers! Turn ye all together towards Allah that you may succeed.” (Q24/31) In another verse, Allah says to His Prophet: “Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Q39/53)

The Hadith Riyadh as Saliheen 423 emphasizes the concept of seeking forgiveness from Allah. It highlights the mercy and forgiveness of Allah towards His creation. The Prophet Muhammad pbuh is conveying that the nature of human beings is such that they are prone to committing sins. However, it is through seeking forgiveness and repentance that one can attain the mercy and forgiveness of Allah.

Allah threatened you say but if you re-read you see it states were you not (if) it is an hypothetical question to emphasize the vast capacity of Al-Ghafur, Al-Ghafar, ArRahamanu the ever forgiving and most merciful to repeatedly forgive and make anew.

3. b]The Message : (Look at the Bronze Serpent [/b]

The issue of the serpent on the snake was a result of the biblical God punishing the Israelites for disrespecting Moses and God. It however now depicts a magical looking unto something for deliverance indeed their faith in an almighty God may have been too weak to be healed by that. Remember though God sent the snakes in the first place. Why couldn't they be unsent and provision of a healing plant/, medicine but a semblance of idolatry was introduced?

Looking in a bronze snake bears little difference to looking/bowing before a statue for needs. Then by God sending the snakes is this not akin to forceful call to submit?

Do let me pause the answers here to continue later in another post. I don't want to risk loosing my reply a subsequent time

Nature of Allah
Allah, is beyond human comprehension, thus making it challenging to capture the essence of Allah as a spirit with the limitations of language. The Quranic view portrays Allah as transcendent and immanent simultaneously, reflecting the infinite nature of the Divine. It posits the belief that Allah is not confined to a material or physical body as humans, but is a boundless spiritual entity that surpasses human comprehension.

Consideration of Allah as a spirit is a matter beyond human comprehension. Unlike any physical embodiment, Allah is believed to transcend the boundaries of space, time, and matter, existing in a realm beyond human perception. This essence is described as Qudrah, the divine power that encompasses all things in creation and beyond.

Qudrah encompasses the belief that Allah has complete control over all things and possesses the ultimate power to create, sustain, and govern the universe.

The spirit breath given to Adam symbolizes the special connection between humanity and Allah. It is through this divine breath that humans possess a spiritual dimension, enabling them to seek and comprehend the higher realms of existence. Islam posits that this connection can be deepened through sincere worship, contemplation, and adherence to moral principles.

Islam asserts that humans possess tremendous spiritual potential and the ability to reflect Allah's attributes. Remember Allah said to the angels that he was going to create a representative on earth. A vicergent. Quran 2:30.

Even the Bible has some fluid definition of God's spirit. The book of Isaiah talks about 7 spirits. The Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, t I'mhe Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD.

Wisdom,Understanding,Counsel,Might,Knowledge,fear and Spirit of the Lord.

Could there be more?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 5:37pm On Feb 09
Expanse2020:

Slavery has a long history in Nigeria, predating European colonization. Prior to the arrival of Europeans, slavery existed in various forms among different ethnic groups. With the transatlantic slave trade, Nigeria became a significant source of slaves, with millions captured and sold to European traders. [b]The abolition of the transatlantic slave trade in the 19th century led[b/] to a decline in the slave trade.
Lord Lugard played a significant role in the colonization(slavery they called colonization) of Nigeria as the British colonial administrator. The British colonization of Nigeria involved the exploitation of its resources, slavery and the imposition of colonial rule, which had profound effects on the country's social, political, and economic landscape.
MUMU you you said slavery was abolished in 1807 can you see fact..

Mumu define slavery...define colonization.
So the ummayid caliphate that conquered the whole of north Africa and Spain for over 700yrs also enslaved the people.
The ottoman empire that colonised Greece for 500 yrs also enslaved Greeks abi.
I swear u be mumu....
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 5:39pm On Feb 09
Expanse2020:

OWhh if the church is the body of the Christ then your pastor didn't need to build a church to hold a Sunday service because it's not in the record of Jesus...
He only gather people and preach to them wherevere there is opportunity, he didn't construct a single block call it church.. he didn't use bible preached, he didn't where suite like west and your pastor, no tie🤣🤣🤣
And you claimed it's not westernized...
Everyone know that Christianity is the religion of Paul 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Them why is zaii Naik preaching with suit and tie.

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09
SIRTee15:

Them why is zaii Naik preaching with suit and tie.
Na u claimed you are not westernized not me
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 5:58pm On Feb 09
AntiChristian:

No! Satan has his sons and agents in many places! He is not present everywhere!
I emphasized that!

So, you now admit that satan is One!

AntiChristian:

With his agents that are like him he is not one! They are all Shayaatin (Satans)!

He has partners!

Exactly like Allah has Jibril as a partner who runs errands for him.

AntiChristian:

Just because they are not known doesn't mean they don't exist!

You'll keep exposing your ignoramus self!

Exactly like we don't know the names of the wives of Allah who bore him three daughters and the houris I. paradise does nor mean they don't exist.

Can you see how you expose how ignorant you are? Allah isn't different from how satan is!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 6:00pm On Feb 09
Expanse2020:

Don't mind him he will asked stupid questions from you according to bible Satan always exist in plural form
I asked you questions with respect to Islam to which you are still looking at me like the sacrificial ram!

The questions are too simple for one who is truthful!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09
TenQ:

I asked you questions with respect to Islam to which you are still looking at me like the sacrificial ram!

The questions are too simple for one who is truthful!
Sorry na ur case...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 6:57pm On Feb 09
Expanse2020:

Haba stop the lie which Ahmadiya believed Jesus has returned....Kai
Haba we have shiate in Nigeria we pray together stop lie
Which Shai to you that holy spirit in the bible is in Islam kaiii bobo u be No 2 lie propaganda machine after the west

Kaiii
How can Christian be doin what Jesus didn't do
Dancing,belling, singing, whistling, in the act of worship God
Did Jesus did these too
Did he go to church on either Saturday or Sunday too
Did he build his own church too
Atleast Solomon building a temple for worship
Chai Christianity na wash
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

If U are one why are Sunni killing Shia in northern Nigeria.
Why are Sunni Muslims demolishing ahmadiya mosques.
I thought U all one why the killing and destruction.

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by NairaLTQ: 7:15pm On Feb 09
Expanse2020:

Show us where he was cut with a slave in the bed

I will oblige you and don't cry after it for every evidence will be from your religious books.

Enter my three witnesses!

[i]Sunan an-Nasa'i 3959
It was narrated from Anas, that the Messenger of Allah had a female slave with whom he had intercourse, but 'Aishah and Hafsah would not leave him alone until he said that she was forbidden for him. Then Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed:
"O Prophet! Why do you forbid (for yourself) that which Allah has allowed to you.' until the end of the Verse.

Tafsir of Al-Jalalayn on Qur'an 66:1-3
"O Prophet! Why do you prohibit what God has made lawful for you, in terms of your Coptic handmaiden Māriya"— when he had sexual relation with her in the house of Hafsa, who had been away, but who upon returning [and finding out] became upset by the fact that this had taken place in her own house and on her own bed — by saying, ‘She is unlawful for me!’, seeking, by making her unlawful [for you], to please your wives? And God is Forgiving, Merciful, having forgiven you this prohibition. "Allah has already ordained for you [Muslims] the dissolution of your oaths. And Allah is your protector, and He is the Knowing, the Wise." Verily God has prescribed, He has made lawful, for you [when necessary] the absolution of your oaths, to absolve them by expiation, as mentioned in the sūrat al-Mā’ida [Q. 5:89] and the forbidding of [sexual relations with] a handmaiden counts as an oath, so did the Prophet (s) expiate? Muqātil [ibn. Sulaymān] said, ‘He set free a slave [in expiation] for his prohibition of Māriya’; whereas al-Hasan [al-Basrī] said, ‘He never expiated, because the Prophet (s) has been forgiven [all errors]’. And God is your Protector, your Helper, and He is the Knower, the Wise. "And [remember] when the Prophet confided to one of his wives a statement; and when she informed [another] of it and Allah showed it to him, he made known part of it and ignored a part. And when he informed her about it, she said, 'Who told you this?' He said, 'I was informed by the Knowing, the Acquainted.'
[/i]

Tafsir of ibn Kathir on Qur'an 66:1-3
The messenger of Allah, peace and prayer of Allah be upon him, was having sexual relations with a female slave which he had, but Aisha and Hafsa would not cease to bother him about it until he forbid himself to continue it, until Allah praised and glorious brought down a verse saying "O prophet, why do you forbid to yourself what Allah has allowed" until the end of the verse. Ibn Jarir said...The messenger of Allah, peace and prayer of Allah be upon him had sex with Um Ibrahim (Mariyah Al-Qibtiyah) in the house of some of his women. Then she (Hafsah?) said "Hey messenger of Allah! In my house and upon my bed?!" Then the prophet made it forbidden (for him to have sex with her). Then she said "Hey messenger of Allah, how will you forbid what is allowed to you?" Then he swore not to have sex with her. Then Allah revealed "Oh prophet why do you forbid what Allah has made allowable to you?"

Expanse2020:

But according to the bible lot slept with her two daughters ...that what they call shame
David son sleep with her father's wives that a shame
Jacob son sleep with her wife/(slave) that a same
All these fiftly act was what a scripture book called bible 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lot is not our prophet but yours!
David's so is not a prophet
Jacob's son was not a prophet.
All these happened before the law was given

Unlike your God Allah who justify the Zina committed by Mohammed against his wife.

What an example to follow!
Mohammed is not only a pedophile but an adulterous person not worthy of being emulated
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by NairaLTQ: 8:01pm On Feb 09
Sorry, you addressed this to yourself : however, I am responding

I notice that you said many things that are anti-Islam and thus, I asked you questions to help you see the contradiction with what Islam truly teaches

honesttalk21:

Nature of Allah
Allah, is beyond human comprehension, thus making it challenging to capture the essence of Allah as a spirit with the limitations of language. The Quranic view portrays Allah as transcendent and immanent simultaneously, reflecting the infinite nature of the Divine. It posits the belief that Allah is not confined to a material or physical body as humans, but is a boundless spiritual entity that surpasses human comprehension.

You have conjured up another picture of Allah that is not according to your prophet. Allah is one indeed and I will show you that he is NOT a boundless spiritual entity

Truthfully answering the following questions will expose the Antiislam posture of this your quote above
1. According to Islam, Is Allah a spirit?
If Allah is not a spirit, then he cannot be a boundless spiritual entity!
2. According to Islam,Is Allah above the seven heavens on his throne?
3. According to Islam, Did Allah compare himself to Baal in the Qur'an?
Then Allah is describable
4. According to Islam, Will all you Muslims see Allah on the day of resurrection with a certain shape?
Then he cannot be boundless!

5. According to Islam, Did Mohammed compare Allah with the Dajjal?
6. Can Allah enter into his creation?

honesttalk21:

Consideration of Allah as a spirit is a matter beyond human comprehension. Unlike any physical embodiment, Allah is believed to transcend the boundaries of space, time, and matter, existing in a realm beyond human perception. This essence is described as Qudrah, the divine power that encompasses all things in creation and beyond.

Qudrah encompasses the belief that Allah has complete control over all things and possesses the ultimate power to create, sustain, and govern the universe.

Can you give me either a Qur'an or a Hadith or a Tafsir that says that Allah is a spirit?
2. When Mohammed was asked about the Spirit : why did he not say that the Spirit is Allah?
3. Why then do you call Jibril the Holy Spirit because according to the Jews and the Christians, the only Person worthy to be called the Holy Spirit is God Himself?

honesttalk21:

The spirit breath given to Adam symbolizes the special connection between humanity and Allah. It is through this divine breath that humans possess a spiritual dimension, enabling them to seek and comprehend the higher realms of existence. Islam posits that this connection can be deepened through sincere worship, contemplation, and adherence to moral principles.

Islam asserts that humans possess tremendous spiritual potential and the ability to reflect Allah's attributes. Remember Allah said to the angels that he was going to create a representative on earth. A vicergent. Quran 2:30.

Even the Bible has some fluid definition of God's spirit. The book of Isaiah talks about 7 spirits. The Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, t I'mhe Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD.

Could there be more?
1. Is the divine breathe of God "the SPIRIT"!?
2. Is Jibril and Jesus the breathe of Allah?

We Christians understand who the Spirit is BUT you don't. Our God is a Spirit!

You said:
The spirit breath given to Adam symbolizes the special connection between humanity and Allah
Is the Spirit a symbol or reality in Islam?

Until you understand the proper definition of Spirit, you will continue to create an Islam different from the Islam of Mohammed!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 8:12pm On Feb 09
honesttalk21:

Nature of Allah

Could there be more?
Isaiah mentioned the sevenfold manifestation of the spirit of God.
He mentions the spirit of the Lord resting on him and manifesting as wisdom, fear of God, counsel etc

The Holy Spirit manifests in humankind through these graces, reflecting the spirit of God. The seven graces are: insight (prophecy), helpfulness (service or ministry), instruction (teaching), encouragement;, generosity (giving), guidance (leadership); and
compassion.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 8:20pm On Feb 09
honesttalk21:

Just reproduce here and incorporate all please. Nairaland is too wide and navigating it isn't exactly easy for me.

Evidence of historical Jesus calling God father.
ISA in the Koran is fake, he's a fictitious imagination of Muhammed. This makes Muhammed a false prophet.

Infact the name ISA is not historical, the Arabs called Jesus Yasu b4 Muhammed was even born.

Everything about Qur'an cannot survive historical scrutiny.

Once again I bring u evidence Jesus called God father. All books were written b4 50ad.

Sophia of Jesus Christ
Didache
The Jewish Mishnah.

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09
NairaLTQ:

I will oblige you and don't cry after it for every evidence will be from your religious books.

Enter my three witnesses!

[i]Sunan an-Nasa'i 3959
It was narrated from Anas, that the Messenger of Allah had a female slave with whom he had intercourse, but 'Aishah and Hafsah would not leave him alone until he said that she was forbidden for him. Then Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed:
"O Prophet! Why do you forbid (for yourself) that which Allah has allowed to you.' until the end of the Verse.

Tafsir of Al-Jalalayn on Qur'an 66:1-3
"O Prophet! Why do you prohibit what God has made lawful for you, in terms of your Coptic handmaiden Māriya"— when he had sexual relation with her in the house of Hafsa, who had been away, but who upon returning [and finding out] became upset by the fact that this had taken place in her own house and on her own bed — by saying, ‘She is unlawful for me!’, seeking, by making her unlawful [for you], to please your wives? And God is Forgiving, Merciful, having forgiven you this prohibition. "Allah has already ordained for you [Muslims] the dissolution of your oaths. And Allah is your protector, and He is the Knowing, the Wise." Verily God has prescribed, He has made lawful, for you [when necessary] the absolution of your oaths, to absolve them by expiation, as mentioned in the sūrat al-Mā’ida [Q. 5:89] and the forbidding of [sexual relations with] a handmaiden counts as an oath, so did the Prophet (s) expiate? Muqātil [ibn. Sulaymān] said, ‘He set free a slave [in expiation] for his prohibition of Māriya’; whereas al-Hasan [al-Basrī] said, ‘He never expiated, because the Prophet (s) has been forgiven [all errors]’. And God is your Protector, your Helper, and He is the Knower, the Wise. "And [remember] when the Prophet confided to one of his wives a statement; and when she informed [another] of it and Allah showed it to him, he made known part of it and ignored a part. And when he informed her about it, she said, 'Who told you this?' He said, 'I was informed by the Knowing, the Acquainted.'
[/i]

Tafsir of ibn Kathir on Qur'an 66:1-3
The messenger of Allah, peace and prayer of Allah be upon him, was having sexual relations with a female slave which he had, but Aisha and Hafsa would not cease to bother him about it until he forbid himself to continue it, until Allah praised and glorious brought down a verse saying "O prophet, why do you forbid to yourself what Allah has allowed" until the end of the verse. Ibn Jarir said...The messenger of Allah, peace and prayer of Allah be upon him had sex with Um Ibrahim (Mariyah Al-Qibtiyah) in the house of some of his women. Then she (Hafsah?) said "Hey messenger of Allah! In my house and upon my bed?!" Then the prophet made it forbidden (for him to have sex with her). Then she said "Hey messenger of Allah, how will you forbid what is allowed to you?" Then he swore not to have sex with her. Then Allah revealed "Oh prophet why do you forbid what Allah has made allowable to you?"

Lot is not our prophet but yours!
David's so is not a prophet
Jacob's son was not a prophet.
All these happened before the law was given

Unlike your God Allah who justify the Zina committed by Mohammed against his wife.

What an example to follow!
Mohammed is not only a pedophile but an adulterous person not worthy of being emulated
So David, jacob and lot are not prophets write ...then who are they in the bible

Tafseer ibnu kathir you coat there you should add the reference number there Abi he no get reference number again like tho others hadiths you have been posting
Quran verses with tafseer
1. O Prophet! Why do you forbid that which Allah has allowed to you, seeking to please your wives And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. 2. Allah has already ordained for you (O men) the absolution from your oaths. And Allah is your Protector and He is the All-Knower, the All-Wise. 3. And (remember) when the Prophet disclosed a matter in confidence to one of his wives, then she told it. And Allah made it known to him; he informed part thereof and left a part. Then when he told her thereof, she said: "Who told you this'' He said: "The All-Knower, the All-Aware has told me.'' 4. If you two turn in repentance to Allah, your hearts are indeed so inclined; but if you help one another against him, then verily, Allah is his Protector, and Jibril, and the righteous among the believers; and after that the angels are his helpers. 5. Maybe his Lord, if he divorces you, will give him instead of you, wives better than you - submitting, believers, obedient, turning to Allah in repentance, worshipping Allah sincerely,

Hadiths
Allah censures His Prophet for Prohibiting Himself from what He has allowed for Him In the Book
Al-Bukhari recorded that `Ubayd bin `Umayr said that he heard `A'ishah claiming that Allah's Messenger used to stay for a period in the house of Zaynab bint Jahsh (which is one the wife of the prophet)and drink honey in her house. (She said) "Hafsah and I decided that when the Prophet entered upon either of us, we would say, `I smell Maghafir on you. Have you eaten Maghafir' When he entered upon one of us, she said that to him. He replied (to her). (No, but I drank honey in the house of Zaynab bint Jahsh, and I will never drink it again.)'' Then the following was revealed,

So tell us where did you see lie bring the reference
Oloshi
May the Calamity fall on whoever lie on the hadiths with both pasted here
Amin
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09
SIRTee15:

If U are one why are Sunni killing Shia in northern Nigeria.
Why are Sunni Muslims demolishing ahmadiya mosques.
I thought U all one why the killing and destruction.
So you want me to believe articles you can easily write and upload to Google just like Nairaland
MUMU
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 9:30pm On Feb 09
Expanse2020:

So you want me to believe articles you can easily write and upload to Google just like Nairaland
MUMU

Let's hear from ahmadiya themselves. Otondo. I won't hide behind one finger today.

https://appg-ahmadiyyamuslim.org.uk/briefings/persecution-ahmadis/

Answer the other questions, if Shia and Sunni are one, why are U guys killing shia in the north.

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 9:34pm On Feb 09
Expanse2020:

MUMU

U guys are one but busy killing one another. U all worship one kabba but u kill one another.

Have U seen a pentecostal burning the church of a catholic.
Have U seen a CAC killing an Anglican because he's not CAC.
Even synagogue that most Nigerian Christians do not recognize, have U ever seen Christians attacking the members and killing them.
Mumu following a religion borne out of violence and intolerance even to themselves.

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by NairaLTQ: 9:47pm On Feb 09
Expanse2020:

So David, jacob and lot are not prophets write ...then who are they in the bible

Tafseer ibnu kathir you coat there you should add the reference number there Abi he no get reference number again like tho others hadiths you have been posting
Quran verses with tafseer
1. O Prophet! Why do you forbid that which Allah has allowed to you, seeking to please your wives And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. 2. Allah has already ordained for you (O men) the absolution from your oaths. And Allah is your Protector and He is the All-Knower, the All-Wise. 3. And (remember) when the Prophet disclosed a matter in confidence to one of his wives, then she told it. And Allah made it known to him; he informed part thereof and left a part. Then when he told her thereof, she said: "Who told you this'' He said: "The All-Knower, the All-Aware has told me.'' 4. If you two turn in repentance to Allah, your hearts are indeed so inclined; but if you help one another against him, then verily, Allah is his Protector, and Jibril, and the righteous among the believers; and after that the angels are his helpers. 5. Maybe his Lord, if he divorces you, will give him instead of you, wives better than you - submitting, believers, obedient, turning to Allah in repentance, worshipping Allah sincerely,

Hadiths
Allah censures His Prophet for Prohibiting Himself from what He has allowed for Him In the Book
Al-Bukhari recorded that `Ubayd bin `Umayr said that he heard `A'ishah claiming that Allah's Messenger used to stay for a period in the house of Zaynab bint Jahsh (which is one the wife of the prophet)and drink honey in her house. (She said) "Hafsah and I decided that when the Prophet entered upon either of us, we would say, `I smell Maghafir on you. Have you eaten Maghafir' When he entered upon one of us, she said that to him. He replied (to her). (No, but I drank honey in the house of Zaynab bint Jahsh, and I will never drink it again.)'' Then the following was revealed,

So tell us where did you see lie bring the reference
Oloshi
May the Calamity fall on whoever lie on the hadiths with both pasted here
Amin

I showed you ONE Hadith and TWO Tafsirs and you are in your daze asking for the reference of the Tafsir.

Are you so dazed that you forget that Tafsirs are commentaries of the Qur'an 66:1-3!?

Khai!
You fall my hands!

Tell me please :
What is the smell of honey?

Islam and Lies!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 10:54pm On Feb 09
NairaLTQ:

I showed you ONE Hadith and TWO Tafsirs and you are in your daze asking for the reference of the Tafsir.
MUMU I intentionally goes to ibnu kathir to bring the authentic hadiths to proof your stupidity
Are you so dazed that you forget that Tafsirs are commentaries of the Qur'an 66:1-3!?

Khai!
You fall my hands!

Tell me please :
Odẹ is it not because the two women were envy of the humu ibrohim that why they said they said they had bad fouls from him..

What is the smell of honey?

Islam and Lies!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 10:56pm On Feb 09
SIRTee15:

U guys are one but busy killing one another. U all worship one kabba but u kill one another.

Have U seen a pentecostal burning the church of a catholic.
Have U seen a CAC killing an Anglican because he's not CAC.
Even synagogue that most Nigerian Christians do not recognize, have U ever seen Christians attacking the members and killing them.
Mumu following a religion borne out of violence and intolerance even to themselves.
na you no had it but have seen where pastor slept with another pastor wifes causing fatality between the church in Akure😏
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 10:57pm On Feb 09
SIRTee15:

Let's hear from ahmadiya themselves. Otondo. I won't hide behind one finger today.

https://appg-ahmadiyyamuslim.org.uk/briefings/persecution-ahmadis/

Answer the other questions, if Shia and Sunni are one, why are U guys killing shia in the north.

Where are the Sunni killing shiati in Nigeria
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 11:02pm On Feb 09
SIRTee15:

ISA in the Koran is fake, he's a fictitious imagination of Muhammed. This makes Muhammed a false prophet.

Infact the name ISA is not historical, the Arabs called Jesus Yasu b4 Muhammed was even born.

Once again I bring u evidence Jesus called God father. All books were written b4 50ad.

Sophia of Jesus Christ
Didache
The Jewish Mishnah.
Yasu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this guy can lie

Jésùs was called YEHESUA becau the name was to long the called the shot on ISSAU
Maybe you should checked Jews pronunciation for it and
On the other hand Hebrew and Aramaic didn't have J in their alphabet I wonder who invented the J to make it Jesus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 11:20pm On Feb 09
Expanse2020:

Jésùs was called YEHESUA becau the name was to long the called the shot on ISSAU
On the other hand Hebrew and Aramaic didn't have J in their alphabet I wonder who invented the J to make it Jesus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Show me any historical evidence Jesus was ever called Issa or ussau by any tribe b4 Muhammed came on stage with his fabricated story.
What were Arabs calling jesus b4 Muhammed appeared with his fabu. What do Arab Christians call Jesus today- Issa or Yasu?
That's all I'm asking.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 11:23pm On Feb 09
Expanse2020:

Where are the Sunni killing shiati in Nigeria
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ask ibraheem zakzaki, the Shia head in Nigeria. He will tell U his ordeal in the hand of Sunni Muslim buhari and how his 7 sons were killed.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Dsimmer: 12:43am On Feb 10
Expanse2020:

Yee is pronounced as J. Judah is Yehuda for example. Another is Yehoshua which is Joshua.

Aside that, a sane person should know it's stupid for an Arab man to fabricate the history of the Jews, different from the original, several years later. It's common sense! People should always use their brain to think abeg.

That's not even my main issue but the atrocities which the Arabs did in Northern Africa countries by wiping them out!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 3:48am On Feb 10
SIRTee15:

Sophia of Jesus Christ
Didache
The Jewish Mishnah.

Your vehemence in constantly using Didache as a credible historical report is strongly rejected. You should bring up another.

The Didache, aka The Teaching of the Twelve Apostles, is an ancient Christian text believed to have been written in the first or early second century. While it offers valuable insights into the beliefs and practices of the early Christian community, it is important to recognize its limitations as a historically valid collection due to the presence of bias within its content.

It cannot be considered a wholly unbiased and historically valid collection due to its inherent theological bias, selective representation of early Christian communities, intentional selectivity, lack of historical context, and the subjective nature of interpretation. Historians, require other reliable historical sources to supplement Didache's contents for it to gain the reputation of a true historical book.

Historically was there a Jesus? How will this be when at the time of his existence there wasn't a J in the semantic language of Aramaic. What is the name of Jesus in Aramaic language?

The name Jesus was called when he was alive was ‘Isho’.The language he spoke is called ‘Aramaic’. More precisely, he spoke a dialect of Aramaic called the Jewish Palestinian Aramaic.
In Aramaic, there is nothing like ‘Joshua’, ‘Yeshua’, ‘Jesus’, ‘Yahoshua’ etc.

His name ‘isho’ became spelt as ‘Yeshu’ (same pronunciation) when the Hebrew language was used to write about him.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 3:59am On Feb 10
SIRTee15:

Isaiah mentioned the sevenfold manifestation of the spirit of God.
He mentions the spirit of the Lord resting on him and manifesting as wisdom, fear of God, counsel etc

The Holy Spirit manifests in humankind through these graces, reflecting the spirit of God. The seven graces are: insight (prophecy), helpfulness (service or ministry), instruction (teaching), encouragement;, generosity (giving), guidance (leadership); and
compassion.

The sevenfold manifestation of the spirit of God mentioned in Isaiah provides a descriptive framework for understanding various aspects of divine attributes. It does not directly relate to the manifestation of the Holy Spirit within man.

The holy spirit has been present far before the coming of Jesus.The claim that the Holy Spirit's existence and influence began with the coming of Jesus is an oversimplification that overlooks the profound presence of the Spirit in human history. By examining the narratives and teachings of the Old Testament, it becomes evident that the Holy Spirit was actively at work even before the advent of Jesus
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 4:04am On Feb 10
NairaLTQ:
Sorry, you addressed this to yourself : however, I am responding

I notice that you said many things that are anti-Islam and thus, I asked you questions to help you see the contradiction with what Islam truly teaches

You have conjured up another picture of Allah that is not according to your prophet. Allah is one indeed and I will show you that he is NOT a boundless spiritual entity

Be sorry for yourself.

Show directly and don't try to confuse with questions. Get to the point and stop being verbose. ATTN: @Tenq
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 4:10am On Feb 10
honesttalk21:

The sevenfold manifestation of the spirit of God mentioned in Isaiah provides a descriptive framework for understanding various aspects of divine attributes. It does not directly relate to the manifestation of the Holy Spirit within man.

The holy spirit has been present far before the coming of Jesus.The claim that the Holy Spirit's existence and influence began with the coming of Jesus is an oversimplification that overlooks the profound presence of the Spirit in human history. By examining the narratives and teachings of the Old Testament, it becomes evident that the Holy Spirit was actively at work even before the advent of Jesus

Did I argue with you that holy spirit wasn't manifesting prior to Jesus?
How was the holy spirit at work b4 coming of Jesus? are u saying the holy spirit wasnt manifesitng in man b4 Jesus?
so why did David say to God 'Do not take the holy spirit from me'
Why did Job say 'There's a spirit in Man and the spirit of God giveth it understanding'
Why did the Israelites say the spirit of God is upon Saul.

I will suggest u study and understand the function of the holy spirit in the old testament. Your write up shows u have no knowledge of the manifestation of the spirit of God in the old testament.
That was why I was asking antichristian to explain to me what he understands by the function of the holy spirit in the old testament.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

A State In Nigeria That Was Mentioned 30 Times In The Bible / 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES / Sunday Sermon: Do You Truly Love God? (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.