Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls (92507 Views)

I later goes to market(UPDATES) / My Two Girlfriends Slept With My Best Friends, And How I Later Had My Revenge / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Bornboy4: 2:35pm On Feb 04
Congrats my guy....receive knuckles!
You made a wise choice oh!

See upgraded yansh and brest!

I forsee free fvck everyday for life!

Oh boy, May your preek be blessed oh.

May it not dig a hole that doesn't have rabbit in it oh.

And more importantly, May your preek have the strength to satisfy her sexually and bring forth children that will match your DNA in Jesus Name!

Say Amen somebody! grin

7 Likes

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by justking(m): 2:35pm On Feb 04
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by justking(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04
Check my profile for your gift
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Father4all: 2:38pm On Feb 04
I see only the ass
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by iyke2frankeze: 2:39pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
The wedding images seems too large in file size for Nairaland, so I keep getting a 413 error.

I'll screenshot the images instead and reupload to reduce the quality as well as the file size
Enough meat dey her back
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Bimpe29: 2:39pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
I have a strong belief we will go more than 50 years together grin
That belief will be a reality.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Michaelspresh(f): 2:41pm On Feb 04
Congratulations
Me sef wan marry before this year finishes

Mk i find boyfriend first
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Honestey: 2:41pm On Feb 04
It's always look and feel so sweet in the beginning. May God increase your power of mumulity to maintain the tempo. Once, you started making her realize that you are a wise guy, the yolk of all these peoerity done crack be that o. Happy married life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Michaelspresh(f): 2:42pm On Feb 04
Bornboy4:
Congrats my guy....receive knuckles!
You made a wise choice oh!

See upgraded yansh and brest!

I forsee free fvck everyday for life!

Oh boy, May your preek be blessed oh.

May it not dig a hole that doesn't have rabbit in it oh.

And more importantly, May your preek have the strength to satisfy her sexually and bring forth children that will match your DNA in Jesus Name!

Say Amen somebody! grin
una go just dey type nonsense everywhere..
I’m disgusted 🤮

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by sonofsteven: 2:46pm On Feb 04
I'm single and searching
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by ednut1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04
Moral of the story. Women drag men out😆

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by tollyboy5(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04
Idonweak:
Na me create that thread, The girl i was dating then served me breakfast and life has been though so far. But hopefully it will get better
I remember that thread

GOD will be with you.

Things will get better, make ladies dey their dey 4 now

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by nick50(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04
Congratulations but why u dey hide ur face?
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Adakintroy: 2:53pm On Feb 04
First test who will lead?

Survive that. Women like to lead from the back.

In other words you pay the bills and follow their lead. Take control of everything while I control you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Dennisochampa: 2:54pm On Feb 04
Congratulations
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Greenfaces: 2:54pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
how much is dollar where you are. You really think this is our problem here?
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Alexis11: 2:58pm On Feb 04
Ishilove:
Instead of them to congratulate the fellow and move on, they are there predicting doom for themselves. Nasty, unhappy things who try to project the misery in their lives unto others. Shior.

Op, congratulations. Laughter and love will never cease from your marriage. Your house will be filled with the sound of children. May you grow old together in peace.

The saddest thing is that such comments will always have the higher numbers of "likes" on Nairaland. shocked
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by afiaonline: 2:58pm On Feb 04
She's Cute

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by victorazy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:

grin no be you come find Nigerians wey get bad mouth trouble grin

I know how u feel ...
Congrat bro!
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by ddippset(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04
Wawelexy:
So which of the girls you marry? The one wey vex comot or the one wey stay?

If it is the former, I comment my reserve lipsrsealed
My thoughts exactly..

Which of the two girls com hook am?
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Hollybratt(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04
Infact I'm spokeless
Wetin God no fit do does not exit grin

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by folake4u(f): 3:04pm On Feb 04
Awww Congratulations. Your new home is blessed.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by zebszebs: 3:05pm On Feb 04
Vinnie2000:

In my Hood, one man (A Married man) who have been married for more than 10 yrs went to Fucck his neighbour's wife. shocked

They got Busted and the Woman's marriage has crashed!

Just Forget your 5 Year talk. undecided

Some marriages can Crash even after 20yrs! embarassed sad

Depends on issues that causes Disagreement b/w the couple and how they can manage it! smiley

"In my Hood, one man (A Married man) who *have*"

A fully grown adult doesn't know the difference between*has* and *have*?

After 16 years of formal education, taught in English?

God forbid Nigeria as a mere geographical expression, and God forbid Nigeria as a made-up country.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by folake4u(f): 3:05pm On Feb 04
ednut1:
Moral of the story. Women drag men out😆

I've jotted it down now. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by leisuretym: 3:07pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:

Congrats but Tinubu government favor you and your familk, let's see after Tinubu must have lost in 2027, and no more free government contract
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Procashtips(m): 3:09pm On Feb 04
ezegenigbonine:

It's not in belief but in you. No marriage is a bed of roses, but it's you who will take what you see and reach more than 50 years whether good or bad.

Not just him, but the lady too.

No one person can make a marriage work.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Nlandmodesfku: 3:09pm On Feb 04
Tinubu picture hanging above you and your spouse? Bro, go for deliverance immediately. Tinubu is demonic

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Anatolia: 3:11pm On Feb 04
Lucky man!
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Calitoscassius(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04
Who in their right mind still gets married thesedays? undecided marriage is a stale practise.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by adonaimart(m): 3:13pm On Feb 04
Mischief and you be like this KOK picture.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Good read

VeryWickedMan:
Survive 5 years together before disturbing us.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Shantyken(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:

She never provoke u reach wey that ur feelings dey
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Berankis: 3:17pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:
Survive 5 years together before disturbing us.
Badman grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.