Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls (92506 Views)

I later goes to market(UPDATES) / My Two Girlfriends Slept With My Best Friends, And How I Later Had My Revenge / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Idonweak: 8:35am On Feb 04
Na me create that thread, The girl i was dating then served me breakfast and life has been though so far. But hopefully it will get better

9 Likes

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Starhearts: 8:48am On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
I have a strong belief we will go more than 50 years together grin

If u can control ur anger
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by skj1377(m): 9:00am On Feb 04
Your face and hers is not showing what are you hiding.? I wish you Happy married life.
In my case first 6 months was the issue but it's been 10yrs and 2 children. My advice is they make issues out of nothing, you can't win an argument, learn to not reply ignore and keep quiet. Finally money should always be available.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by addictiv(m): 9:43am On Feb 04
Congrats on your Wedding. Your union is blessed. Did you put on suspenders and a belt together on your wedding day? That's a Fashion blunder. Do not repeat.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Sirhush(m): 10:00am On Feb 04
Live happily for ever with kids kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by kestolove95(m): 11:08am On Feb 04
U sure Sai she no senior u so? Coz wetin I dey see here Don old

5 Likes

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by DrTee1(m): 11:22am On Feb 04
Vinnie2000:

In my Hood, one man (A Married man) who have been married for more than 10 yrs went to Fucck his neighbour's wife. shocked

They got Busted and the Woman's marriage has crashed!

Just Forget your 5 Year talk. undecided

Some marriages can Crash even after 20yrs! embarassed sad

Depends on issues that causes Disagreement b/w the couple and how they can manage it! smiley

Kindly read well before responding. We should read to understand, not to respond or react.

I wrote "you can be almost sure" not "you can be absolutely sure". You reacted to the latter, which is different from the former...
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by VeryWickedMan: 11:26am On Feb 04
Eriggs:

Keep shut

EKWENSUBBQGRILLS

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by VeryWickedMan: 11:27am On Feb 04
Juliearth:
Pay no mind to the pessimist. I am certain you two would grow old together. Happy Married Life.

Ishilove:
Instead of them to congratulate the fellow and move on, they are there predicting doom for themselves. Nasty, unhappy things who try to project the misery in their lives unto others. Shior.

Op, congratulations. Laughter and love will never cease from your marriage. Your house will be filled with the sound of children. May you grow old together in peace.

Who??
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by AroOkigbo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:
Survive 5 years together before disturbing us.
Her juju worked.
Nairaland girl? lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by VeryWickedMan: 12:09pm On Feb 04
AroOkigbo:

Her juju worked.
Nairaland girl? lipsrsealed

No Nairaland girl has ever gotten married.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by olufikunayo640: 1:19pm On Feb 04
So which of the girls you marry? The one wey vex comot or the one wey stay? If it is the former, I comment my reserve So which of the girls you marry? The one wey vex comot or the one wey stay? If it is the former, I comment my reserve ...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Officialgarri: 1:27pm On Feb 04
post=128278208:
From all of us @MANNABBQGRLLLS :

CONGRATULATIONS Beautiful couple 🎊 👏 💐 ❤️ 😍 💖

God bless your union.
Thank you chief! It's been a while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Officialgarri: 1:29pm On Feb 04
Juliearth:

Pay no mind to the pessimist. I am certain you two would grow old together. Happy Married Life.
Thank you kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Officialgarri: 1:31pm On Feb 04
DrTee1:

The first five years are usually the toughest of any marriage. Survive it and you are almost sure of life time survival.

Keep this in mind.
thank you for your advise. I'll definitely keep this in mind
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Savedday2: 1:59pm On Feb 04
I have always knew you to be a simply SIMP.

See how you are talking as if you did one better thing, not knowing what u just involve urself in.

Anyways, in few years time you will realize that all that glitters is not gold.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by MyExpression(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04
So you eventually marry one of the stupid gurls ba?!

Men!

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by MyExpression(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:

No Nairaland girl has ever gotten married.

You guys make this forum toxic for single ladies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by MyExpression(m): 2:07pm On Feb 04
Idonweak:
Na me create that thread, The girl i was dating then served me breakfast and life has been though so far. But hopefully it will get better

...since 5yrs years ago...?!

Tough coz of breakfast? Was she the breadwinner?
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Bobotic(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04
Make no body disturb me o

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by femi4: 2:27pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
Don't worry, we will be here to give counsel as usual

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Hassanmaye(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
So I decided to go through my accumulated Nairaland Likes and Shares and boom, I bumped into a post I made in 2020 on a particular thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5941360/beware-guys-what-girls-doing#90916549

I started to laugh at myself because I remembered this story immediately....

Funny enough..on the 20th of January, 2024, I tied knot with the lady who stayed back... grin grin grin

We need to be careful of our utterances o grin grin
I will take this advice very very seriously sir
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Hassanmaye(m): 2:29pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:
Hahahaha
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by nedekid: 2:29pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:
Lolz..
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by chopnaira: 2:30pm On Feb 04
Your woman is fine.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Lamasta(m): 2:32pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:

Hope no be official garri you go dey give am chop sha grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Goodlady(f): 2:32pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
Ya story sef no link up. What now happened after the package issue. Who did you follow up on and who you marry out of them.
Tell or else we ll invade ya marriage!

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by ebenope(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04
Ay, odogwu
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by jayinfo2(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
So I decided to go through my accumulated Nairaland Likes and Shares and boom, I bumped into a post I made in 2020 on a particular thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5941360/beware-guys-what-girls-doing#90916549

I started to laugh at myself because I remembered this story immediately....
[[/b]b]
Funny enough..on the 20th of January, 2024, I tied knot with the lady who stayed back... grin grin grin

We need to be careful of our utterances o grin grin
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by MisterBanny(m): 2:35pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
The wedding images seems too large in file size for Nairaland, so I keep getting a 413 error.

I'll screenshot the images instead and reupload to reduce the quality as well as the file size

And u decided to not Unveil yourselves right?
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by CorrectionFLuid: 2:35pm On Feb 04
Jeon:
After you don thrash them finished.

And I believed you will give warnings to your fellow man not to marry this type of lady because of her age and size.

If you want to say his wife is fat, come out with ya full chest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.