Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls (92513 Views)

I later goes to market(UPDATES) / My Two Girlfriends Slept With My Best Friends, And How I Later Had My Revenge / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by OkeyMega: 4:30pm On Feb 04
Count your cards when the deal is done
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by camri: 4:35pm On Feb 04
Bornboy4:
Congrats my guy....receive knuckles!
You made a wise choice oh!

See upgraded yansh and brest!

I forsee free fvck everyday for life!

Oh boy, May your preek be blessed oh.

May it not dig a hole that doesn't have rabbit in it oh.

And more importantly, May your preek have the strength to satisfy her sexually and bring forth children that will match your DNA in Jesus Name!

Say Amen somebody! grin
doggy or mission?
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by richie240: 4:35pm On Feb 04
Thank God you said "I" not "we"
Women??
cool
Officialgarri:
I have a strong belief we will go more than 50 years together grin

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by camri: 4:37pm On Feb 04
iyke2frankeze:
Enough meat dey her back
doggy on the couch
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by saintruky(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:

You lie
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by camri: 4:40pm On Feb 04
Michaelspresh:
Congratulations Me sef wan marry before this year finishes
Mk i find boyfriend first
me sef dey find girlfriend. Lets make it happen
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Jimafe31: 4:44pm On Feb 04
post=128278208:
From all of us @MANNABBQGRLLLS :

CONGRATULATIONS Beautiful couple ๐ŸŽŠ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’ โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’–

God bless your union.
Thrash
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by camri: 4:46pm On Feb 04
skj1377:
Your face and hers is not showing what are you hiding.? I wish you Happy married life.
In my case first 6 months was the issue but it's been 10yrs and 2 children. My advice is they make issues out of nothing, you can't win an argument, learn to not reply ignore and keep quiet. Finally money should always be available.
madam still dey fire?
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by camri: 4:50pm On Feb 04
Goodlady:

Ya story sef no link up. What now happened after the package issue. Who did you follow up on and who you marry out of them.
Tell or else we ll invade ya marriage!
cum here, make i nack you twins as babymama
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by fx45(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04
Jeon:
After you don thrash them finished.

And I believed you will give warnings to your fellow man not to marry this type of lady because of her age and size.
Why not get yourself a man that will agree to marry you instead of disturbing our peace here everyday... Like play like play you go reach 38 and still no signal

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by ezegenigbonine: 5:04pm On Feb 04
Procashtips:

Not just him, but the lady too.

No one person can make a marriage work.

True
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by CSTRR: 5:09pm On Feb 04
How is this our business?

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by delpee(f): 5:13pm On Feb 04
Wishing you a happy, fruitful and peaceful home.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Trophy12: 5:13pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
many people don talk pass like this , las las na story upon story , anyway wish una best of luck

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by ndidibabe(f): 5:20pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
Still go first..
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by ILOVEGARRI: 5:20pm On Feb 04
Na strong man you be,to run this kind level of marriage this period.

From all garri lovers.

Congrats boss

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by superCleanworks(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:

Tripple Amen. Onye kwe, Chi ya'ekwe.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Maysdevices(f): 5:31pm On Feb 04
MyExpression:

You guys make this forum toxic for single ladies.

If posts from here make it to regular social media, the world will be shocked at the amount of bitterness Nigerian men harbor towards their women but hide when they in public

When I was here as a younger women, it gave me a very very very negative impression of men.. I left for years because of how it affected my cordiality with men in real life, knowing this is how most of you really think

Iโ€™ve often thought about created an Instagram page for the most bitter comments and promoting them as an experiment

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Maysdevices(f): 5:35pm On Feb 04
ddippset:
My thoughts exactly..

Which of the two girls com hook am?
The one that stayed
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by JohnAOne: 5:37pm On Feb 04
Nlandmodesfku:
Tinubu picture hanging above you and your spouse? Bro, go for deliverance immediately. Tinubu is demonic
Peter Obi and his Obidient followers are actually influenced by demons and wicked spirits.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Maysdevices(f): 5:38pm On Feb 04
Calitoscassius:
Who in their right mind still gets married thesedays? undecided marriage is a stale practise.

It seems everyone is your family is unmarried, the ones that married or are planning to get married arenโ€™t in their right mind?

You lot just type shit without thinking

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Madeade: 5:40pm On Feb 04
Oloshi! Evil

VeryWickedMan:
Survive 5 years together before disturbing us.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Madeade: 5:41pm On Feb 04
Dem don come oh! Awon minister of marriage affairs......

DrTee1:

The first five years are usually the toughest of any marriage. Survive it and you are almost sure of life time survival.

Keep this in mind.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by udemzyudex(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by TheOgaBoss: 5:54pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
So I decided to go through my accumulated Nairaland Likes and Shares and boom, I bumped into a post I made in 2020 on a particular thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5941360/beware-guys-what-girls-doing#90916549

I started to laugh at myself because I remembered this story immediately....

Funny enough..on the 20th of January, 2024, I tied knot with the lady who stayed back... grin grin grin

We need to be careful of our utterances o grin grin
did the one that walked away attend the marriage or she is no longer friends with your wife?

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Calitoscassius(m): 5:56pm On Feb 04
Maysdevices:

It seems everyone is your family is unmarried, the ones that married or are planning to get married arenโ€™t in their right mind?

You lot just type shit without thinking
Yes. They are not in their right minds, the ones that are planning to get married THESEDAYS or are married THESEDAYS engage your brain and don't be sentimental when reading this time

You don't have to agree with my comment. grin grin beileve it or not i am thinking more than you could ever think.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by archsaintspirit(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04
What a wicked comment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by archsaintspirit(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04
What a wicked comment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
VeryWickedMan:
Survive 5 years together before disturbing us.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Michaelspresh(f): 6:00pm On Feb 04
camri:
me sef dey find girlfriend. Lets make it happen
lolzz
I no trust yu
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04
Congrats. God bless your home.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Matrix137(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04
Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Maysdevices(f): 6:07pm On Feb 04
Calitoscassius:
Yes. They are not in their right minds, the ones that are planning to get married THESEDAYS or are married THESEDAYS engage your brain and don't be sentimental when reading this time

You don't have to agree with my comment. grin grin beileve it or not i am thinking more than you could ever think.

If you ENGAGED your brain without responding emotionally, you would see where I wrote โ€˜OR THE ONES THAT ARE PLANNING TOโ€™

Do people plan to marry in the past? ๐Ÿคก

That being said, go and advise your family members and stop constituting a nuisance on a strangers congratulatory post

Thatโ€™s if some of your family members donโ€™t rearrange your face or disown you

Keypad warrior

Modified: Never mind, I just saw that you are bipolar and autistic. You are obviously having one of your manic episodes, I apologize

Go take some drugs and rest your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.