Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls (92505 Views)

I later goes to market(UPDATES) / My Two Girlfriends Slept With My Best Friends, And How I Later Had My Revenge / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Alexis11: 3:18pm On Feb 04
Bornboy4:
Congrats my guy....receive knuckles!
You made a wise choice oh!

See upgraded yansh and brest!

I forsee free fvck everyday for life!

Oh boy, May your preek be blessed oh.

May it not dig a hole that doesn't have rabbit in it oh.

And more importantly, May your preek have the strength to satisfy her sexually and bring forth children that will match your DNA in Jesus Name!

Say Amen somebody! grin

Deep. grin
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Juniorangel(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04
Omo your babe fine ooo, sorry your wife fine, na my type of food be this... grin grin grin Now you are officialeba and your marriage is blessed ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by gbazango(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04
Wishing you the very best iรฑ your marriage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by gbazango(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04
PassiveIncomes:
Welcome To The CARTEL of Missioned Married Men.

Happy Married Life.

Don't Fail To Join The Crypto Arbitrage Cartel (CAC) Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7979611/yesterday-join-arbitrage-cartel-learn

Let's Create A Cartel of Supplying Garri Worldwide - Cryptographically, of course!

This one where you don dey make mention of CARTEL ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜... yรณu sure say na gari you really won sell or na that white substance
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by gbazango(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04
Juniorangel:
Omo your babe fine ooo, sorry your wife fine, na my type of food be this... grin grin grin Now you are officialeba and your marriage is blessed ijn.
Comut eye for person wife to avoid early death๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by MOTIONTECH(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04
A finished man

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by EmmyBlogs(f): 3:28pm On Feb 04
Man United vs West Ham [Live]

Chelsea vs Wolves [Live]

Watch match with Link below ๐Ÿ‘‡ or check my bio for match Link
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by ozo13(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
I have a strong belief we will go more than 50 years together grin
that is the goal boss.Congratulations
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by GloriousGbola: 3:35pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
So I decided to go through my accumulated Nairaland Likes and Shares and boom, I bumped into a post I made in 2020 on a particular thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5941360/beware-guys-what-girls-doing#90916549

I started to laugh at myself because I remembered this story immediately....

Funny enough..on the 20th of January, 2024, I tied knot with the lady who stayed back... grin grin grin

We need to be careful of our utterances o grin grin

So... How does this post affect the price of garri?

Honorable throwback to the origins of your handle

Happy married life man.
I see you like em thicc
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by henrimoto(m): 3:35pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
congratulations bro! Best of marriage bliss to you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:46pm On Feb 04
You are not married I guess
VeryWickedMan:
Survive 5 years together before disturbing us.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by BitterTruth0001: 3:47pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
The wedding images seems too large in file size for Nairaland, so I keep getting a 413 error.

I'll screenshot the images instead and reupload to reduce the quality as well as the file size

She looks Igbo
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Quebec91(m): 3:51pm On Feb 04
cheesy
VeryWickedMan:
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Greenback: 3:53pm On Feb 04
Wow,see thick babe o....officialgarri G4,you is a lucky madafacka grin where is she from and why I come dey hide ya face,nah,when you nor be papa ajasco grin

Well congratulations
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Honoredeblazac: 3:55pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:

Oh, so not forever? I did too but I didnโ€™t go 2 years.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by mariahAngel(f): 3:57pm On Feb 04
Idonweak:
Na me create that thread, The girl i was dating then served me breakfast and life has been though so far. But hopefully it will get better

Up until now?
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Godsongang: 3:57pm On Feb 04
Bros enjoy your marriage jare.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Nchenches: 4:00pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
So I decided to go through my accumulated Nairaland Likes and Shares and boom, I bumped into a post I made in 2020 on a particular thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5941360/beware-guys-what-girls-doing#90916549

I started to laugh at myself because I remembered this story immediately....

Funny enough..on the 20th of January, 2024, I tied knot with the lady who stayed back... grin grin grin

We need to be careful of our utterances o grin grin

But the lady's backside fine shaa. Congratulations.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by FFIA: 4:00pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by eazzzy1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04
Congratulations. Please donโ€™t use a suspender on a belt again, they perform the same function. Thatโ€™s the words equivalent of saying pant trouser, motor car or short knicker.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Fearurcreeator: 4:04pm On Feb 04
DrTee1:

The first five years are usually the toughest of any marriage. Survive it and you are almost sure of life time survival.

Keep this in mind.
Anytime could be tough... First five years ke... Anytime
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Fearurcreeator: 4:05pm On Feb 04
Vinnie2000:

In my Hood, one man (A Married man) who have been married for more than 10 yrs went to Fucck his neighbour's wife. shocked

They got Busted and the Woman's marriage has crashed!

Just Forget your 5 Year talk. undecided

Some marriages can Crash even after 20yrs! embarassed sad

Depends on issues that causes Disagreement b/w the couple and how they can manage it! smiley
Marriage no get manual ooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Babathanks(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:
Typical bitter African mentality. You need to grow up first
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by dettolgel: 4:13pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:

Of course 50 years of boring and cheating grin
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by camri: 4:20pm On Feb 04
Ishilove:
Instead of them to congratulate the fellow and move on, they are there predicting doom for themselves. Nasty, unhappy things who try to project the misery in their lives unto others. Shior.

Op, congratulations. Laughter and love will never cease from your marriage. Your house will be filled with the sound of children. May you grow old together in peace.
shut up pretender. Come to my hood. I will mob you with goons

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by tete7000(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:

But make sure you keep your marital stories out of the Nairaland. They are not needed here. You might be tempted to keep updating them since you already started telling them about you too.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by tete7000(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:

But make sure you keep your marital stories out of the Nairaland. They are not needed here. You might be tempted to keep updating them since you already started telling them about you too.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Blueelf: 4:22pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:

That's how it was for those that divorced in the first few years They had this strong feeling too
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by sammychimex(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
The wedding images seems too large in file size for Nairaland, so I keep getting a 413 error.

I'll screenshot the images instead and reupload to reduce the quality as well as the file size

Okesola is that you? Congratulations once again.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by camri: 4:25pm On Feb 04
Silentgroper:
Is it me or the lady Is trying to avoid you kissing her..

Seems like this one has the sweetest pussy..

Yes, we all know you've tasted the two..
pussy is sweetest when eaten
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by camri: 4:29pm On Feb 04
Vinnie2000:

In my Hood, one man (A Married man) who have been married for more than 10 yrs went to Fucck his neighbour's wife. shocked

They got Busted and the Woman's marriage has crashed!

Just Forget your 5 Year talk. undecided

Some marriages can Crash even after 20yrs! embarassed sad

Depends on issues that causes Disagreement b/w the couple and how they can manage it! smiley
my nigga tell them. Marriage is hard work. Most of these folks dont realise you are stuck with that person for life like siamese twins

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.