Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls (92512 Views)

I later goes to market(UPDATES) / My Two Girlfriends Slept With My Best Friends, And How I Later Had My Revenge / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by pattybf(f): 10:28pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
I have a strong belief we will go more than 50 years together grin

Odiegwu! Social media marriage last 50 years.

Be giving us update every 5 years sha. We shall be praying for you undecided
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by ufuosman(m): 10:30pm On Feb 04
Congrats
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Calitoscassius(m): 11:27pm On Feb 04
Goodlady:

Can you get me hermes bag of N350K.
I don't know what hermes bag of N350k is, you wanna explain please?
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Calitoscassius(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04
Maysdevices:
Gibberish
Ofcourse, it is gibberish when you are incapable of making reasonable contribution to the topic everyone else's comments would appear gibberish to your block head.

I am still yet to take my medications. grin i don't blame you, faceless Nairaland gave you the opportunity to come on here and be derogatory to someone you don't know or have ever met. i doubt if you cross path with me off Nairaland you d do the same, if you did ,i would show you what a mentally ill animal like me is capable of. grin
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Goodlady(f): 11:54pm On Feb 04
Calitoscassius:
I don't know what hermes bag of N350k is, you wanna explain please?
G,Google Hermes bag
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Konquest: 12:35am On Feb 05
Officialgarri:
So I decided to go through my accumulated Nairaland Likes and Shares and boom, I bumped into a post I made in 2020 on a particular thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5941360/beware-guys-what-girls-doing#90916549

I started to laugh at myself because I remembered this story immediately....

Funny enough..on the 20th of January, 2024, I tied knot with the lady who stayed back... grin grin grin

We need to be careful of our utterances o grin grin
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by smasher1(m): 5:03am On Feb 05
Officialgarri:

If you are ready to take nonsense and keep your mouth shut, it would last an eternity. Note that it's the man that is mumu in marriage and not the woman.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by BALLOSKI: 7:06am On Feb 05
Officialgarri:
Nice one!
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by seun9303: 7:46am On Feb 05
Congratulations Boss. Your new home is blessed.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Exceed15: 12:42pm On Feb 05
Una don enter am . Congratulations o
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Nlandmodesfku: 10:49pm On Feb 05
JohnAOne:
Peter Obi and his Obidient followers are actually influenced by demons and wicked spirits.
Bro I'm not an Obi supporter, fyi, I'm just a concerned Nigerian who's incensed by the mediocrity we have in aso rock. Only demons can ruin the economy like Buhari and Tinubu have done.
If you support them, you're demonic, too.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by JohnAOne: 11:05pm On Feb 05
Nlandmodesfku:

I didn't read your idiotic comment as I don't care what you say.

F*ck southern unity.

Yorubas don't need it.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Silentgroper(m): 10:25am On Feb 06
VeryWickedMan:

No Nairaland girl has ever gotten married.
you've been misinformed...

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Silentgroper(m): 10:37am On Feb 06
camri:
my nigga tell them. Marriage is hard work. Most of these folks dont realise you are stuck with that person for life like siamese twins

Stuck .. that one is in your head oo ..

What happened to divorcing ....

If you're stuck in a marriage it's because you chose too ..

If she no wan gree me divorce na to ghost am abeg ... I came to this life for me and me kids if they happen to be in the picture...
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Anguldi(m): 11:05am On Feb 06
Goodlady:

Can you get me hermes bag of N350K.

Apply for National Alleviation for Porverty Eradication Program NAPEP tongue
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Okoroawusa: 2:11pm On Feb 06
Nlandmodesfku:

Bro I'm not an Obi supporter, fyi, I'm just a concerned Nigerian who's incensed by the mediocrity we have in aso rock. Only demons can ruin the economy like Buhari and Tinubu have done.
If you support them, you're demonic, too.
Stop lying you are an Obi supporter
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Okoroawusa: 2:13pm On Feb 06
So officialgarri after tasting two ikpus you decided to settle down with one? Well, you won't be the first nor the last.

Your marriage will not end like mine. Na my prayer for you be that.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Goodlady(f): 2:26pm On Feb 06
Anguldi:

Apply for National Alleviation for Porverty Eradication Program NAPEP tongue
You must be an applicant. Waka pass and don't infect me with ya poverty
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Maysdevices(f): 2:56pm On Feb 06
Calitoscassius:
Ofcourse, it is gibberish when you are incapable of making reasonable contribution to the topic everyone else's comments would appear gibberish to your block head.

I am still yet to take my medications. grin i don't blame you, faceless Nairaland gave you the opportunity to come on here and be derogatory to someone you don't know or have ever met. i doubt if you cross path with me off Nairaland you d do the same, if you did ,i would show you what a mentally ill animal like me is capable of. grin

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Calitoscassius(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06
[quote author=Maysdevices post=128317059][/quote] I have moved on from this bullshit since grin you should too, you don't have to respond..

Bye! and good luck!
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Maysdevices(f): 10:10am On Feb 07
Calitoscassius:
I have moved on from this bullshit since grin you should too, you don't have to respond..

Bye! and good luck!

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Nlandmodesfku: 9:53am On Feb 08
JohnAOne:
I didn't read your idiotic comment as I don't care what you say.

F*ck southern unity.

Yorubas don't need it.
Fck you and the Yorubas. The south doesn't need you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.