Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls (92509 Views)

I later goes to market(UPDATES) / My Two Girlfriends Slept With My Best Friends, And How I Later Had My Revenge / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Egoveen: 6:09pm On Feb 04
E dey sweet you like say you win afcongringrin,you for wait first for like six years later before doing this...... Breakfast dey pain o😀😁😂
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by jibrilELsudan: 6:13pm On Feb 04
OBVIOUSLY YOU NO DEY SMART AS YOU DEY FEEL SEY YOU DEY

THE ONE THAT VEXED COMOT DID IT ON PURPOSE CAUSE IT WAS ALL PLANNED WORK WHICH THE TWO LADIES DON PLAN FOR YOU

DIS YA WIFE CUM EVEN TELL YOU SEY SHE NO DEY GO HER FRIEND HOUSE GO GIVE HER THE FOOD PACKAGE LIKE SEY DEM DON BECOME MORTAL ENEMIES

AS E BE SO NA YOU FALL MUGU TO DIA PLAN

ANOTHER ONE BITE DA DUST

AS E BE SO E DEY VERY OBVIOUS SEY YOU BE CONFAM ODE CAUSE YOUR WIFE AND HER FRIEND DON RUN YOU STREET

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Officialgarri: 6:15pm On Feb 04
eazzzy1:
Congratulations. Please don’t use a suspender on a belt again, they perform the same function. That’s the words equivalent of saying pant trouser, motor car or short knicker.
yes, I learned this after the photographer posted the image and someone told him to tell me i was wrong to do that.
Thank you again
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Calitoscassius(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04
Maysdevices:

If you ENGAGED your brain without responding emotionally, you would see where I wrote ‘OR THE ONES THAT ARE PLANNING TO’

Do people plan to marry in the past? 🤡

That being said, go and advise your family members and stop constituting a nuisance on a strangers congratulatory post

That’s if some of your family members don’t rearrange your face or disown you

Keypad warrior

Modified: Never mind, I just saw that you are bipolar and autistic. You are obviously having one of your manic episodes, I apologize

Go take some drugs and rest your brain
Incase you have not noticced this is a public forum, the idea is for people ro comment including yourself however ignorant your comments may sound, no one owns any posts on here. grin you mentioned that everyone in my family are umarried earlier so i respond by pointing out the ones i meant, they are not all unmarried.

No, they are not violent like you so they would not re arrange my face nor disown me, they are not also bitter like you, they d rather ignore me, which is what you should have done.

What does key warrior mean? Does that shit even mean anything? undecided

I see, i may have struck a nerve inside you with my comment, hence your meltdown.. grin i suspect your marriage may have being rubbish or is rubbish, i pity who ever you are married to.

Yes, i am Autistic bipolar, grin i am special, now go hit your head some where on a rock.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by yinkeys(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:
Survive 5 years together before disturbing us.
You are a VeryWickedMan. cheesy grin
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Idonweak: 6:30pm On Feb 04
MyExpression:

...since 5yrs years ago...?!

Tough coz of breakfast? Was she the breadwinner?
Bro, no i meant life generally has been though not because of the girl.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by jessylaurel(f): 6:38pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
So I decided to go through my accumulated Nairaland Likes and Shares and boom, I bumped into a post I made in 2020 on a particular thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5941360/beware-guys-what-girls-doing#90916549

I started to laugh at myself because I remembered this story immediately....

Funny enough..on the 20th of January, 2024, I tied knot with the lady who stayed back... grin grin grin

We need to be careful of our utterances o grin grin

Lol
After calling her friend 'stupid girl's in her presence.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
The wedding images seems too large in file size for Nairaland, so I keep getting a 413 error.

I'll screenshot the images instead and reupload to reduce the quality as well as the file size
The portrait on the wall,in front of you is not a good omen......see a spiritualist, abeg.....

Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by IPG25(m): 6:44pm On Feb 04
Interesting
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Goodlady(f): 6:48pm On Feb 04
camri:
cum here, make i nack you twins as babymama
You can't carry my weight. How much you get?
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Hamachi(f): 6:54pm On Feb 04
Sweetie don't be quick to respond because you don't know what might happen
Officialgarri:
I have a strong belief we will go more than 50 years together grin
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by camri: 6:54pm On Feb 04
Michaelspresh:
lolzz I no trust yu
am a virgin. I never cheat b4
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Calitoscassius(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04
Goodlady:

You can't carry my weight. How much you get?
Weight? undecided as in you are very very fat? Na kwetion i ask oo.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Calitoscassius(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04
jibrilELsudan:
OBVIOUSLY YOU NO DEY SMART AS YOU DEY FEEL SEY YOU DEY

THE ONE THAT VEXED COMOT DID IT ON PURPOSE CAUSE IT WAS ALL PLANNED WORK WHICH THE TWO LADIES DON PLAN FOR YOU

DIS YA WIFE CUM EVEN TELL YOU SEY SHE NO DEY GO HER FRIEND HOUSE GO GIVE HER THE FOOD PACKAGE LIKE SEY DEM DON BECOME MORTAL ENEMIES

AS E BE SO NA YOU FALL MUGU TO DIA PLAN

ANOTHER ONE BITE DA DUST

AS E BE SO E DEY VERY OBVIOUS SEY YOU BE CONFAM ODE CAUSE YOUR WIFE AND HER FRIEND DON RUN YOU STREET
Oil dey ya head! grin grin grin dem don scam am with marriage. We go soon hear how casala take burst soon.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by bonnez(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Calitoscassius(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04
My own na baby Mamas i dey look for, i no wan Marriage wahala! 2 people go just tie themselves down in the name of marriage.

Abeg! mek una getat!
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by AskNgige2: 7:26pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:

Plus the back luck portrait he placed up there
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by greggng: 7:46pm On Feb 04
Most everything come to the social media?
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by WantsandMore: 7:51pm On Feb 04
Enjoy. It's a gd thing you've a sense pc humor. It's requirements for every husband & soon to be fathers cos dem go stress you
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by wanze(m): 7:53pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
So I decided to go through my accumulated Nairaland Likes and Shares and boom, I bumped into a post I made in 2020 on a particular thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5941360/beware-guys-what-girls-doing#90916549

I started to laugh at myself because I remembered this story immediately....

Funny enough..on the 20th of January, 2024, I tied knot with the lady who stayed back... grin grin grin

We need to be careful of our utterances o grin grin
Funny na so life be just dey play no too think am
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by bluefilm: 7:55pm On Feb 04
How can you be standing in front of that calamity and expect to have a happy marriage?

God forbid BAT thing
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by chukel(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
The wedding images seems too large in file size for Nairaland, so I keep getting a 413 error.

I'll screenshot the images instead and reupload to reduce the quality as well as the file size
waist belt and crossing belt don't go together.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by moneyissweet(m): 8:04pm On Feb 04
Him think say marriage na tiktok dance.

VeryWickedMan:
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Goodlady(f): 8:09pm On Feb 04
Calitoscassius:
Weight? undecided as in you are very very fat? Na kwetion i ask oo.
Use your senses.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by searchlight: 8:18pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:
Thats how everybody believes on the wedding day bro.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Calitoscassius(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04
Goodlady:

Use your senses.
I don't have senses, why do you think i asked, are you very very fat? I mean, what other weight do you mean?
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Maysdevices(f): 9:26pm On Feb 04
Calitoscassius:
Incase you have not noticced this is a public forum, the idea is for people ro comment including yourself however ignorant your comments may sound, no one owns any posts on here. grin you mentioned that everyone in my family are umarried earlier so i respond by pointing out the ones i meant, they are not all unmarried.

No, they are not violent like you so they would not re arrange my face nor disown me, they are not also bitter like you, they d rather ignore me, which is what you should have done.

What does key warrior mean? Does that shit even mean anything? undecided

I see, i may have struck a nerve inside you with my comment, hence your meltdown.. grin i suspect your marriage may have being rubbish or is rubbish, i pity who ever you are married to.

Yes, i am Autistic bipolar, grin i am special, now go hit your head some where on a rock.
Gibberish
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by Goodlady(f): 9:34pm On Feb 04
Calitoscassius:
I don't have senses, why do you think i asked, are you very very fat? I mean, what other weight do you mean?
Can you get me hermes bag of N350K.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by karashita: 9:39pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:

U are indeed a 'very wicked man'.Wish him luck nah grin
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by karashita: 9:40pm On Feb 04
Officialgarri:

That is the spirit,bro.Congratulations.
Re: Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls by 6ixVille: 10:10pm On Feb 04
And OP found a way to not answer when some one asked him which of the ladies he later married..okayy. My best guess is op married the one that left, that's why he's creating this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.