Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

"I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe (63145 Views)

Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) / Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by damble: 10:09pm On Feb 05
Ode

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by NICOGRAVITY: 10:10pm On Feb 05
Dear God
Everything and everybody has failed Nigeria as a country.
Please Lord, deliver us as you delivered the children of Israel from Pharaoh and Egypt.
O Lord our God, take Nigeria to her promise land and make our country great, in Jesus name amen.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Intergrated: 10:10pm On Feb 05
Oh am I too late I don't think so. You are a complete big old fool. That's my own contribution idiot Senseless old man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by shagasha: 10:11pm On Feb 05
You never even see anything yet... Whatever you are experiencing now is just a tip of the iceberg compared to what is to come

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by yahoodetector: 10:11pm On Feb 05
Useless fuu.

May you and your descendants roam naked for the next 600 years.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Balkan(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05
Wow! This post by aariwa is a powerful statement on the impact of failures and poor judgement. It's as if every vote counts in shaping our future. I couldn't have said it better myself! Kudos to aariwa for speaking their mind.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by harsysky(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05

What people still don't know is that when you vote a good leader, you and your family will enjoy the positive impact of that leadership , and when you vote a bad one, you may stand a chance to receive crumbs , but later, you and your family will start feeling it.

When president Tinubu entered, his supporters who received crumbs had the strength to shout you down but now the strength is no more due to hunger.

If una want protest, make una do am alone. Me and my God have agreed I will feed Tinubu supporters when I turn billionaire; I'm not a wicked soul.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by engrjacuzzi: 10:15pm On Feb 05
Upon say you go naked to the beach to pray for Tinubu, you ain't even considered special adviser or personal adviser, what a shame.
The man who trekked because of buhari's victory wasn't given any appointment

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Nonexisting1: 10:16pm On Feb 05
In 2027, I will vote Tinubu as deterrent to fools like this. You see this shege banza, I don't want it to stop again. We need Tinubu till 2090 to give us Igbos more time to learn the political lesson Yorubas taught us. I am even in class as I'm typing this.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by solacong: 10:16pm On Feb 05
alert epe

you neve see somtin

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Honestey: 10:16pm On Feb 05
Be like say they don nearly curse this man to death o. Everyone is speaking out now before it all collapsed and they go for their heads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Nnadykings: 10:17pm On Feb 05
I said it in this same forum that one day people will miss buhari because of tinubu, and someone reign insult on me, the prophesy never reach one year o, how e be for the emilokan people now πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by omooba969(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05
God1000:
It's too late man, elections have consequences

This country will soon explode if this hardship continues

Nothing will explode Mr man grin, you Nigerians are too docile. wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by begge: 10:18pm On Feb 05
you are a mad man

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Bugcompiler(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05
Age has no bearing with wisdom. Old fool

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by ezegenigbonine: 10:20pm On Feb 05
Your grandchildren will curse you soon when they find out that your tribal sentiments closed your eyes and brain to good judgement which in turn helped in their poverty and backwardness.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Emman08: 10:21pm On Feb 05
Apologise to your children. They are the ones who would be deeply ashamed of you. Nigerians no send you

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by seunjungle1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05
I firmly believe that this government will still work in a better way that Nigeria and Nigerians will at last be happy.
God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Toscobebo2: 10:24pm On Feb 05
Its too late oga, since we always turn back to the truth in this country.

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by AntiTerrorist: 10:25pm On Feb 05
Onuh211:
Agbadorians are now wailing 😹😹 agbado and ewa no reach dem side too hahahaha 😹😹

Foooooolish people, you enthroned a known thief and you expect a prosperous nation 😹
Even in dreams, it's not possible.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Slimwhyt(m): 10:25pm On Feb 05
Agbaya.
Nonsense and ingredients

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by killsmith(f): 10:25pm On Feb 05
At least you had the courage to show your regrets.

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Sleekfingers: 10:26pm On Feb 05
You don't owe anybody any apology. In 2027, I will still vote for Tinubu.......

What do they except Tinubu to do? Turn Nigeria to UAE or Singapore in 9 months? Or clean the mess that clueless useless goro goro-chewing Buhari plunged this country into in 9 months?

Nigerians better brace up, cuz by June a bag of rice will be 100k, a crate of Egg 5k,. Petrol 1000 naira,. A sachet of pure water 100 naira...

I believe things will later get better. Tinubu is working tirelessly to achieve that.......

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by torqque7(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05
Shameless old thing,get the fv.cck out a here,all the curses will surely fv.c.ck you in the butt hard since you want to be exposing your ugly butt all over the place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by GeneralZodd(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05
Sleekfingers:
You don't owe anybody any apology. In 2027, I will still vote for Tinubu.......

What do they except Tinubu to do? Turn Nigeria to UAE or Singapore in 9 months? Or clean the mess that clueless useless goro goro-chewing Buhari plunged this country into in 9 months?

Nigerians better brace up, cuz by June a bag of rice will be 100k, a crate of Egg 5k,. Petrol 1000 naira,. A sachet of pure water 100 naira...

I believe things will later get better. Tinubu is working tirelessly to achieve that.......

grin grin cheesy. The kind suffer wey Nigerians go suffer no go dey funny at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by AMI3(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05
Oga prayer warrior. You only say this because they have given u any position in the government, if they call u now u will start singing his praises we know ur type

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by theredaddy: 10:32pm On Feb 05
DohFahSo:
Agbaya
Revelation kpai you there. So you influenced people to vote for BAT as payback, not because he's competent bah.

Those curses you claim to be getting haven't started. The blood of innocent people will speak against you for voting an evil man to power.

A fool at forty.

The agbayas who voted for Tinubu because he's their kinsman have started recanting. Their guilty conscience will deal with them.

As for the Yorubas who voted for Tinubu because of tribalism, may your evil be rolled over on your head.

And as for Tinubu and his Merry band of idiots, may your end be sour.

Shut up if you have nothing new to say, you guyz are beginning to sound like broken record

When OBJ was president the greatest opposition he had was Yoruba/SW

GEJ and BUHARI administration dd there Kinsmen see any wrong in there deeds, was Nigeria good then

Since Tinubu became president the loudest opposition he as had across nation is SW, and some block heads are crying tribalism, East 5/5 for peter Obi is that nationalism
if we voted Tinubu cos of tribalism you think we will see wrong in his doings within 8months

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by blowjohn(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05
What kind of nonsense is this?

How can someone else doing his rites or whatever influence me on who to vote for?

This man better face his life o.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by sirchim(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05
DohFahSo:
Agbaya
Revelation kpai you there. So you influenced people to vote for BAT as payback, not because he's competent bah.

Those curses you claim to be getting haven't started. The blood of innocent people will speak against you for voting an evil man to power.

A fool at forty.

The agbayas who voted for Tinubu because he's their kinsman have started recanting. Their guilty conscience will deal with them.

As for the Yorubas who voted for Tinubu because of tribalism, may your evil be rolled over on your head.

And as for Tinubu and his Merry band of idiots, may your end be sour.
Ameen

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Streetdoctor: 10:38pm On Feb 05
theredaddy:

Shut up if you have nothing new to say, you guyz are beginning to sound like broken record

When OBJ was president the greatest opposition he had was Yoruba/SW

GEJ and BUHARI administration dd there Kinsmen see any wrong in there deeds, was Nigeria good

Since Tinubu became president the loudest opposition he as had across nation is SW, and some block heads are crying tribalism, East 5/5 for peter Obi is nationalism
if we voted Tinubu cos of tribalism you think we will see wrong in his doing within 8months,
I can feel ur tears and pains, u see dis explanation! U go explain so tey u go just lost wit words

12 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by blowjohn(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05
I just dey wait make 1 egg be 500 naira.
That's when u will know that nobody forced u to vote any candidate.

Talking about eggs, why eggs dey cost as dollars dey rise?

We too wicked for this country

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Calitoscassius(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05
Dumb ass old man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sophia Leone Has Died After She Was Found β€œunresponsive” In Her Mexico Apartment / Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids / Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.