Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

"I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe (63199 Views)

Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) / Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by DohFahSo: 8:21am On Feb 06
steeltrust:
all this no matter
Make next election come them go vote for same tinubu

Just watch and see
Chief,
I honestly won't be surprised. Many, most Nigerians have a Stockholm syndrome, as evidenced by their perpetual romance with evil kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by DohFahSo: 8:22am On Feb 06
Emman08:

Amen to that!
Aseee
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Confirm4real(m): 8:22am On Feb 06
I will accept if you go back to the beach unclad again and say I regret voting for Emilokan as President grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by DohFahSo: 8:24am On Feb 06
Gainman:
I want let u know dat d yorubas are d only different tribe in Nigeria. This is a tribe that will support and vote any candidates from any tribe in Nigeria unlike other tribes that are tribal. And yoruba is a tribe dat at d same come out to condemn a Yoruba candidate if he or she messed up like Tinubu. Hausas and fulanis will keep supporting a president if he is from d north despite he's messing up. I remember how d fulanis supported Buhari through out his reign. South East and South South people was supporting Goodluck till date despite he messed up too. Now I wonder why you people are condemning the yorubas for coming against Tinubu. Because I know if nah u. If tinubu is fulani, they will not see anything bad in this govt
You should not have brought Goodluck into this conversation because e no gel, at all.
You want to say that Yorubas didn't play the tribal card during this election? They were the worst, fam. See as they vilified Obi and took him to the cleaners. See as they called GRV unprintable names despite the fact that he has purer Yoruba origins than many of us. This election made me see many people for what they truly are - tribalistic, bigoted and foolish.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by onatisi(m): 8:24am On Feb 06
tinubu matter is even worse than Buhari own, at least it took like almost 2 years before those who supported Buhari to pawer started seeing the foolishness in their decision but in Tinubu case, it seems it is almost immediately he assumed power al those supporting him started regretting their actions.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Edemities1(m): 8:28am On Feb 06
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by naturefellow(m): 8:28am On Feb 06
When will Tinubu's bandits below show remorse, or have they perished in silence already? :-/

CoronaVirusPro Helinues Madridguy Templarlandry Duro4chang LegendHero LeoDeKing Okoroawusa yarimo N3TRAL freestuffsng seunmsg moh247 ThatFairGuy1 denreledave Raskimonojendor silvernorgold mannabbqgreels = nlpolicewoman
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by oyoofong(m): 8:32am On Feb 06
Why apologise? You are an actor,you acted your conviction,Don't ask for anything in return!
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:36am On Feb 06
Jonathan:
Lol

Shege banza

Buharì to me is still holds the world record for the most unfortunate mistake Nigeria ever made though.... It's possible Tinubu may break his record..
With the rate his going,he will definitely break that record before 7 years
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Johilo(m): 8:39am On Feb 06
This one wan dey famous too....
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:46am On Feb 06
Sleekfingers:
You don't owe anybody any apology. In 2027, I will still vote for Tinubu.......

What do they except Tinubu to do? Turn Nigeria to UAE or Singapore in 9 months? Or clean the mess that clueless useless goro goro-chewing Buhari plunged this country into in 9 months?

Nigerians better brace up, cuz by June a bag of rice will be 100k, a crate of Egg 5k,. Petrol 1000 naira,. A sachet of pure water 100 naira...

I believe things will later get better. Tinubu is working tirelessly to achieve that.......
My problem with you guys is that you KNEW buhari was messing things up but kept quiet! You and tinubu didn’t remember that buhari won’t be there forever and that his treasonous governance will linger way after he left? How shortsighted can you Nigerians be?!
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by SoloCraft306: 8:46am On Feb 06
All the Alli wey dey shout on your mandate, weytin happen to the mandate the wave done shock una too, for all the people that put us in this mess they will have no peace.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by aimmoney9: 8:50am On Feb 06
Waterfullbelle:
I really don't want to say what is in my mind now. You would do things that would put people in misery and later return to apologize. Who are you deceiving?
2027 he will still go naked again....... grin grin grin

The same people that voted Tinubu will still vote for him again in 2027........ grin grin grin

Normal trend, ancient of days as old as they are they will never change....... grin grin grin
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Boyjaco: 8:51am On Feb 06
God1000:
It's too late man, elections have consequences

This country will soon explode if this hardship continues.

the question is, will Nigerians ever learn and do the right thing? We fight dirty and curse each other during elections and later suffer together.next election you where is too early give him 2nd term 😃😃😃

Tinubu has once again plunged Nigeria into a mess
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Sleekfingers: 8:51am On Feb 06
AkpaMgbor:

My problem with you guys is that you KNEW buhari was messing things up but kept quiet! You and tinubu didn’t remember that buhari won’t be there forever and that his treasonous governance will linger way after he left? How shortsighted can you Nigerians be?!

Who are the you guys? Many Nigerians never kept quiet, including me, during Buhari's the clueless tenure.
Are you not a Nigerian? What's stopping you from hitting the street?.

Right now, things will still get worst. I mean really bad. Because Tinubu a magician. Things might get a little better from next year. It is a gradual process
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Gainman: 9:16am On Feb 06
DohFahSo:

You should not have brought Goodluck into this conversation because e no gel, at all.
You want to say that Yorubas didn't play the tribal card during this election? They were the worst, fam. See as they vilified Obi and took him to the cleaners. See as they called GRV unprintable names despite the fact that he has purer Yoruba origins than many of us. This election made me see many people for what they truly are - tribalistic, bigoted and foolish.
This will clear your tot unless u are a tribal bigot. Many yorubas voted Obi and Atiku. Now tell me how many of your tribe who voted Tinubu. Though Tinubu no be my candidate initially. I guess this is simple for you to understand. The pain of Obi loosing out is still in you people. The reason is hard for you to believe the truth
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Sharz: 9:30am On Feb 06
PSALM 109 REMAINS FOR OLAIYA AND HIS GENERATIONS
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by ofeshe(m): 9:35am On Feb 06
Useless man

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by DohFahSo: 9:53am On Feb 06
Gainman:
This will clear your tot unless u are a tribal bigot. Many yorubas voted Obi and Atiku. Now tell me how many of your tribe who voted Tinubu. Though Tinubu no be my candidate initially. I guess this is simple for you to understand. The pain of Obi loosing out is still in you people. The reason is hard for you to believe the truth
Lol. So because I criticized Tinubu makes me Igbo? For your information, I'm a full blooded Yoruba man. Take that to the bank you tribal bigot. Rubbish. Own up to your failure in electing Tinubu and stop displaying foolery online. Tell BAT to stop disgracing you his minions. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Streetdoctor: 9:53am On Feb 06
theredaddy:

mumu, shebi everybody in your village are billionaires they won't feel anything, keep fooling yourselves.

Use we warn dem
go buy things for market
Olaiya and K1 are their to remind u how far
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by johnog4sure: 9:57am On Feb 06
Danisaint112:

You mean metion them? It simple just copy their moniker (username), paste it anywhere you want to drop your comment.

Just like I did below 👇

johnog4sure

Or you simply click quote and reply them.

Or if you want to bring a past conversation anywhere, just click quote under that person comments, copy it and paste it as a reply to this post. Simple.
Ok thanks, I appreciate

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by theredaddy: 10:00am On Feb 06
Streetdoctor:

Olaiya and K1 are their to remind u how far

We don't condone nonsense or failure under the guise of "Our Son" "Our Brother" .. go nd ask Obasanjo

I have different videos of market women criticize and lambasting Tinubu in yoruba ... we don',t cover up nonsense

Even Olaiya was choked with curses that why he ran out ... watch n learn
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by aariwa(m): 10:01am On Feb 06
Praktikals:

Stop giving yourself false hopes. Obi will never preside over Nigeria. If he knows what's good for him, he should contest for senate. Even Ojukwu ended his political career in the senate.
tinubu’s abysmal failure is almost coming to an end within only 8 months. Obi will rule Nigeria at the appointed time and a new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by ericmor: 10:03am On Feb 06
This one na mumu nau, na to dey go beg for money up and down him sabi. That was why MC embarrassed him publicly in one of his prayer party telling him to his face that he always come and beg him for money which he (mc) always give him and he will still go at his back and condemn him. Nigerians sabi hype rubbish and worthless people
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Streetdoctor: 10:05am On Feb 06
theredaddy:

We don't condone nonsense or failure under the guise of "Our Son" "Our Brother" .. go nd ask Obasanjo

I have different videos of market women criticize and lambasting Tinubu in yoruba ... we don',t cover up nonsense

Even Olaiya was choked with curses that why he ran out ... watch n learn
Oga rest kwanu, u talk too much. When Olaiya was busy going naked in d name of supporting a useless Tinubu
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by CorrectionFLuid: 10:15am On Feb 06
God1000:
It's too late man, elections have consequences

This country will soon explode if this hardship continues.

the question is, will Nigerians ever learn and do the right thing? We fight dirty and curse each other during elections and later suffer together.

Tinubu has once again plunged Nigeria into a mess

It's no longer Jonathan?
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by CorrectionFLuid: 10:16am On Feb 06
Nbote:
Sorry ke?? The same way he went naked to offer whatever he offered to whatever, he should also do the same thing with an apology and post the video before we take jim serious.

Apt
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by blowjohn(m): 10:27am On Feb 06
Evercurious:

Poultry feed, cost of electricity etc infact cost of running the poultry farm has increased drastically

I understand that but I always believe the average Nigerian entrepreneur wants to make all the profits by all means.

U will still find the wise ones that will sell at lower rates to attract customers. The profit will be less, but in the long run they wud have attracted a large pool of customer base.

This poultry fees of a thing is because nigerians don't want to practice wholesome farming whereby u can source half of the feed from the farm. All the food for chicken na chemical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by theredaddy: 10:31am On Feb 06
Streetdoctor:

Oga rest kwanu, u talk too much. When Olaiya was busy going naked in d name of supporting a useless Tinubu

Perhap you need your advice more, yu lots wail too much, naa your papa teach Olaiya or kwam 1 to come out, lets assume they did not what can your mother do about it

All they ever know how to do is attack, wail and dwell on distraction, haba !
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Totalrecovery: 11:02am On Feb 06
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Abemy(m): 11:18am On Feb 06
There is life, after campaign.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by ejieddy: 11:42am On Feb 06
Where is Toying Abraham, where is Paul Adefarasin, Where is Yul Edochie, where is Asari? Where are all these people jumping up and down during the election period? Now the chicken has come home to roost and they are hiding?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Wizkid's Sister Yetunde Gushes Over His Babymama Shola's Hot Body (snapshot) / Bbnaija: Laycon's Video During Nysc Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.