Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

"I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe (63167 Views)

Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) / Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by DohFahSo: 11:19pm On Feb 05
AskNgige2:

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omo u de vex o

Well I say Amen to those prayers
Chief, Nigeria matter reach to vex person. We warned these guys about Tinubu but they were stvpidly adamant. Now, everyone is feeling the heat and Tinubu is making Buhari look like a success. I'm a Yoruba man but I'll never support this evil.

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by DohFahSo: 11:19pm On Feb 05
ceragon123:

Amen!!!!

And anybody who beefs this post, take double portion of the curse.
Aseeeee
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by drsibz66(m): 11:20pm On Feb 05
Sleekfingers:
You don't owe anybody any apology. In 2027, I will still vote for Tinubu.......

What do they except Tinubu to do? Turn Nigeria to UAE or Singapore in 9 months? Or clean the mess that clueless useless goro goro-chewing Buhari plunged this country into in 9 months?

Nigerians better brace up, cuz by June a bag of rice will be 100k, a crate of Egg 5k,. Petrol 1000 naira,. A sachet of pure water 100 naira...

I believe things will later get better. Tinubu is working tirelessly to achieve that.......

Delusion and hallucinations. My guy u are schizophrenic.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by DohFahSo: 11:20pm On Feb 05
theredaddy:

Shut up if you have nothing new to say, you guyz are beginning to sound like broken record

When OBJ was president the greatest opposition he had was Yoruba/SW

GEJ and BUHARI administration dd there Kinsmen see any wrong in there deeds, was Nigeria good

Since Tinubu became president the loudest opposition he as had across nation is SW, and some block heads are crying tribalism, East 5/5 for peter Obi is nationalism
if we voted Tinubu cos of tribalism you think we will see wrong in his doing within 8months,
May you also partake of the thunder that will strike BAT and supporters. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by AskNgige2: 11:20pm On Feb 05
Balkan:
Did Tinubu win election? This one just want attention

Toh this is always my question...

Tinibu ddnt win any election

For me na inec chairman should be killed on the day or revolution

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by DohFahSo: 11:21pm On Feb 05
onuman:

People of the SW region of Nigeria are apparently the most flexible group in Nigeria.
Loads of denouncements on Tinubu's administration, and the laterday calls for his impeachment, are from the SW region.

People in the SE region are too much straight.

As for the old Northern region, its people are a mixed bag.

People of the SW majorly hoisted this calamity by voting tribalism over competency. Now, BAT is chilling in France whole the country is on fire.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by mipeesoft(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05
I so much like this your question "will Nigerians ever learn" ... Well, from the results of the bye elections that were held last Saturday in some part of the country, that should answer your question with capital NO.... grin grin
God1000:
It's too late man, elections have consequences

This country will soon explode if this hardship continues.

the question is, will Nigerians ever learn and do the right thing? We fight dirty and curse each other during elections and later suffer together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by bluefilm: 11:23pm On Feb 05
Renewed shege pro Max

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Proudlyomonna: 11:23pm On Feb 05
Who your apology epp,oga shift joor grin

You see all this Apc urchins,You will hardly see them in reality,na sm them Boku,in reality all man agrees that tifnubu is an epitome of failure. Even the majority Yoruba you see on the streets.,We are not even talking about him being worse than bubu,We are wondering how a supposed graduate managed to wreck the Country to this unbelievable mess in such a short period of time.

The word FAILURE should be primarily given the name Tinubu,Tinubu shame,shame,shame,shaaammee on you grin grin

And We are still in Shege mode oo,what if We come enter BANZIA shocked

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by mipeesoft(m): 11:27pm On Feb 05
Ogbeni olaiya if your unclothedness at the beach can help Tinubu to become the president abeg go back to the same beach with your unclothedness and make Tinubu step down as the president and return the stolen mandate to the owner.... grin
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by mipeesoft(m): 11:30pm On Feb 05
grin grin grin
Onuh211:
Agbadorians are now wailing 😹😹 agbado and ewa no reach dem side too hahahaha 😹😹

Foooooolish people, you enthroned a known thief and you expect a prosperous nation 😹

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Sunday2021: 11:31pm On Feb 05
We saw the red light but tribal bigotry and religion block our eyes and brain.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Atlantis585: 11:39pm On Feb 05
grin

Where are the stoopeed BATstards who brought this calamity upon the country?

Why una no Dey sing the useless Jagaban song again?

Abi una eye don clear?

Same way illiterate Almajiri Northerners gave us 8 years of uninterrupted suffering under clueless Buhari

Na so everyone that contributed to giving us Thieffnubbu go suffer taya.

Las las eye go clear everyone!

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by femi4: 11:39pm On Feb 05
DohFahSo:
Agbaya
Revelation kpai you there. So you influenced people to vote for BAT as payback, not because he's competent bah.

Those curses you claim to be getting haven't started. The blood of innocent people will speak against you for voting an evil man to power.

A fool at forty.

The agbayas who voted for Tinubu because he's their kinsman have started recanting. Their guilty conscience will deal with them.

As for the Yorubas who voted for Tinubu because of tribalism, may your evil be rolled over on your head.

And as for Tinubu and his Merry band of idiots, may your end be sour.
Sentiment over Competence.

The other day , it was asiwaju baby lamenting about how piracy is frustrating her works. Una never see anything, the ripple effect of your actions is what is happening now
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by merits(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Ashirioluwa: 11:46pm On Feb 05
His action was a payback for the car gift he received from MC Oluomo.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Sirianese: 11:52pm On Feb 05

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by sweetjohn(m): 11:56pm On Feb 05
My only desire is to see all those that rigged this criminal in as Nigerian president die of what they did. All of them be it a politician or tribalist or religionist.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by DohFahSo: 11:58pm On Feb 05
femi4:
Sentiment over Competence.

The other day , it was asiwaju baby lamenting about how piracy is frustrating her works. Una never see anything, the ripple effect of your actions is what is happening now
That one is a big clown. All of them have suddenly gone mute. Even sanwo the puppet has lost his voice. That's why I respect Iyabo Ojo. She stood by her convictions even when LASG brought out a bogus tax evasion charge against her. May heavens judge everybody making Nigeria intolerable for citizens.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Goddyrichie(m): 12:04am On Feb 06
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awMi57stWm0

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/olaiya-igwe-apologises-to-nigerians-for-going-nude-to-campaign-for-tinubu/?fbclid=IwAR2qZ28QJofPGIbxoWOzaVgFhQXeWtewzZK_21iXE16tWQ1O0oo5rDm0a-U

Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7462400/olaiya-igwe-campaigning-naked-tinubu#118865718
I use to like this man cuz he’s so funny when it comes to acting and he knows how to act so good him baba Latin okunu okele I like them so much but since he display that his stupidity last year I stop liking him
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by themanderon: 12:07am On Feb 06
People ain't smiling no more.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by bentenny(m): 12:10am On Feb 06
The next clowns way go confess nah the orchinic sycophants for NL way dey carry Obi matter for head like gele😄😄

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by bentenny(m): 12:16am On Feb 06
What do you expect from a president who graduated from a secondary school but the same school was established some years later?😄😄

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by yewit37486: 12:18am On Feb 06
He probably can't afford to fuel the Benz Mc Oluomo gave him any longer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by tenpipsperday: 12:27am On Feb 06
Peter Obi is learning lessons seriously
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Emmabyte: 12:27am On Feb 06
That man is an example of big for nothing without being told how can you tell me tinubu have anything to offer
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by HRMK: 12:28am On Feb 06
BELATED! AFTERTHOUGHT!!
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by dododawa1: 12:30am On Feb 06
I like Igwe

Before

Showing

YASH

For POlITICIANS [b][/b]
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by year2013: 12:48am On Feb 06
seunjungle1:
I firmly believe that this government will still work in a better way that Nigeria and Nigerians will at last be happy.
God bless Nigeria!

Joseph the dreamer. Continue dreaming.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by TUANKU(m): 1:00am On Feb 06
Look at this buffoon. Eternal fool.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Safyqueen: 1:15am On Feb 06
Jonathan:
Lol

Shege banza

Buharì to me is still holds the world record for the most unfortunate mistake Nigeria ever made though.... It's possible Tinubu may break his record..

Tinubu has broken the record since, Oga except you aren't really touched individually.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by steeltrust: 1:28am On Feb 06
DohFahSo:
Agbaya
Revelation kpai you there. So you influenced people to vote for BAT as payback, not because he's competent bah.

Those curses you claim to be getting haven't started. The blood of innocent people will speak against you for voting an evil man to power.

A fool at forty.

The agbayas who voted for Tinubu because he's their kinsman have started recanting. Their guilty conscience will deal with them.

As for the Yorubas who voted for Tinubu because of tribalism, may your evil be rolled over on your head.

And as for Tinubu and his Merry band of idiots, may your end be sour.
all this no matter
Make next election come them go vote for same tinubu

Just watch and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Preaches About Jesus, Fans Come For Her / How Roman Goddess Caused Major Commotion At Vanguard Awards / Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.