Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

"I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe (63181 Views)

Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) / Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by G00dharddick: 10:38pm On Feb 05
Seunmsg how far?

Is this one also Peter obi supporter? 🤡

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Naijanascam: 10:40pm On Feb 05
Thunder wey go 🔥fire you is doing press up in Akure

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Morbeta11(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05
This is coming too early..........we know dey hear Jagaban go fix Nigeria in seven days

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by ceragon123: 10:41pm On Feb 05
DohFahSo:
Agbaya
Revelation kpai you there. So you influenced people to vote for BAT as payback, not because he's competent bah.

Those curses you claim to be getting haven't started. The blood of innocent people will speak against you for voting an evil man to power.

A fool at forty.

The agbayas who voted for Tinubu because he's their kinsman have started recanting. Their guilty conscience will deal with them.

As for the Yorubas who voted for Tinubu because of tribalism, may your evil be rolled over on your head.

And as for Tinubu and his Merry band of idiots, may your end be sour.

Amen!!!!

And anybody who beefs this post, take double portion of the curse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Bamss1: 10:41pm On Feb 05
Sanusi Soludo angry

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by onuman: 10:42pm On Feb 05
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awMi57stWm0

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/olaiya-igwe-apologises-to-nigerians-for-going-nude-to-campaign-for-tinubu/?fbclid=IwAR2qZ28QJofPGIbxoWOzaVgFhQXeWtewzZK_21iXE16tWQ1O0oo5rDm0a-U

Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7462400/olaiya-igwe-campaigning-naked-tinubu#118865718

Actor, your campaign for Tinubu to win the last presidential election never worked. Because Peter Obi won the election after Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso shared the votes of their religious bigots constituency.
INEC boss on seeing that Obi was leading the presidential race with a wide margin disactivated the multi billion Naira system for electronic transmission of vote results, threw away the elaborate Electoral Act of 2022, and used the old and discarded manual collation of votes results to pronounce Tinubu winner of the presidential election.
The mostly APC-appointed judges in the courts rejected all evidences of fraud during the election, and proclaimed Tinubu winner.
Karma descended upon Nigeria immediately after Tinubu was sworn in as president of Nigeria.
The heavens wanted to straighten Nigeria's route when it made three Muslim presidential candidates to contest against one another and against one none Muslim presidential candidate. In a Nigeria nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians, with the ruling party and its Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket ruffling a lot of feathers, the outcome of the election in favour of the non Muslim candidate required no guesswork.

But lovers of Oligarchic rule were in charge of Nigeria's election process.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by tete7000(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05
Eleribu ma leleyi

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by ClearFlair: 10:43pm On Feb 05
234import:
Forgiven

Dey play
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by omooba969(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05
seunjungle1:
I firmly believe that this government will still work in a better way that Nigeria and Nigerians will at last be happy.
God bless Nigeria!

You people though. grin

It's just how you people believe or trust that the same crooks that wrecked the ship can now fix it.

Very laughable! grin

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by hotseat: 10:46pm On Feb 05
Tinubu has brought a monumental shame not only to himself but his teeming supporters as well.

A man who was touted as the next best thing after sliced bread has turned out a mere paper tiger after all the hype.

Little wonder that the calamitous Buhari regime now has the effrontery of rating itself better than his successor.

But could anyone really blame the Buhari regime?

We thought we had seen the worst president ever in Bubu until we met Tinu-Bubu!

Chai!

@hotseat

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Marvfem: 10:47pm On Feb 05
seunjungle1:
I firmly believe that this government will still work in a better way that Nigeria and Nigerians will at last be happy.
God bless Nigeria!
you said this during buhari tenure with nothing to show for it.

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by tete7000(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05
Nnadykings:
I said it in this same forum that one day people will miss buhari because of tinubu, and someone reign insult on me, the prophesy never reach one year o, how e be for the emilokan people now 😄😄👍😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

No sensible person is missing Buhari. The trajectory he set is where Tinubu is following. Without Buhari, there wouldn't have been a Tinubu. Who in his rational senses misses a nonentity?

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Mozegee: 10:49pm On Feb 05
People like you will never see anything good,All my life i have never experienced this kind of hardship before. Things are really rough.

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by ProtonX: 10:50pm On Feb 05
Shameless lol

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Trustyourself: 10:55pm On Feb 05
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awMi57stWm0

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/olaiya-igwe-apologises-to-nigerians-for-going-nude-to-campaign-for-tinubu/?fbclid=IwAR2qZ28QJofPGIbxoWOzaVgFhQXeWtewzZK_21iXE16tWQ1O0oo5rDm0a-U

Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7462400/olaiya-igwe-campaigning-naked-tinubu#118865718

Why do we like forgetting things in hurry? Let's not blame this man nor Nigerians who participated in the election. Nigerians are fully aware of whom they voted for, it's INEC chairman and his cohorts that put us in this mess. His prayers didn't change the hearts of Nigerians during the election day.

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Westman001: 10:56pm On Feb 05
Onuh211:
Agbadorians are now wailing 😹😹 agbado and ewa no reach dem side too hahahaha 😹😹

Foooooolish people, you enthroned a known thief and you expect a prosperous nation 😹

You see, majority did not vote Tinubu. You know this already.

He rigged and forced himself on Nigerians. Fine, there were some that supported him but they were not up to majority that knew he ain't fit to rule the country

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by 2Radii: 10:57pm On Feb 05
theredaddy:

Shut up if you have nothing new to say, you guyz are beginning to sound like broken record

When OBJ was president the greatest opposition he had was Yoruba/SW

GEJ and BUHARI administration dd there Kinsmen see any wrong in there deeds, was Nigeria good

Since Tinubu became president the loudest opposition he as had across nation is SW, and some block heads are crying tribalism, East 5/5 for peter Obi is nationalism
if we voted Tinubu cos of tribalism you think we will see wrong in his doing within 8months,
U can't actually blame those durgs bro...

Na tinubu wey Bleep up give them words to say...
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by theredaddy: 10:57pm On Feb 05
Streetdoctor:

I can feel ur tears and pains, u see dis explanation! U go explain so tey u go just lost wit words

mumu, shebi everybody in your village are billionaires they won't feel anything, keep fooling yourselves.

Use we warn dem
go buy things for market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by esivue007(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05
damble:
Ode
I'm telling you.
The guy is really nut on his head. angry
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by onuman: 11:01pm On Feb 05
DohFahSo:
Agbaya
Revelation kpai you there. So you influenced people to vote for BAT as payback, not because he's competent bah.

Those curses you claim to be getting haven't started. The blood of innocent people will speak against you for voting an evil man to power.

A fool at forty.

The agbayas who voted for Tinubu because he's their kinsman have started recanting. Their guilty conscience will deal with them.

As for the Yorubas who voted for Tinubu because of tribalism, may your evil be rolled over on your head.

People of the SW region of Nigeria are apparently the most flexible group in Nigeria.
Loads of denouncement on Tinubu's administration, and the laterday calls for his impeachment, are from the SW region.

People in the SE region are too much straight.

As for the old Northern region, its people are a mixed bag.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by iceflex(m): 11:02pm On Feb 05
dey never know say hungry go kill dem awon agbaya gbogbo ogun kill una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Salvador1: 11:03pm On Feb 05
E no go better for you and your generation.
U and your generation will suffer till eternity.
Foolish man.
U and your useless people voted tinubu just to taught some people a lesson.

Who's learning the lessons now.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Salvador1: 11:05pm On Feb 05
NICOGRAVITY:
Dear God
Everything and everybody has failed Nigeria as a country.
Please Lord, deliver us as you delivered the children of Israel from Pharaoh and Egypt.
O Lord our God, take Nigeria to her promise land and make our country great, in Jesus name amen.
carry that your rubbish prayers commot for here.
Nonentities.

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Igbek76: 11:09pm On Feb 05
God1000:
It's too late man, elections have consequences

This country will soon explode if this hardship continues.

the question is, will Nigerians ever learn and do the right thing? We fight dirty and curse each other during elections and later suffer together.

The right thing is to vote your candidate @ Obi?

Idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by stephenponti(m): 11:10pm On Feb 05
Tinubu must complete 8 yrs of shege banza. if u like apologise to devil, e no concern obidients.

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Enemyofpeace: 11:13pm On Feb 05
Too late to cry. Bros the epes continue in full force. From, north, south, west and east. Mannabbqgrils, lalasticlala, Mynd44, Sweetplum,Dpen11, Midehi3, folake4u, funkybabee and iyangbali have you sent your epes today?

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Sicklebear28: 11:14pm On Feb 05
Jonathan:
Lol

Shege banza

Shege banza pro max. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Decarbonisation: 11:15pm On Feb 05
Ori e daaru Olaiya.
Old fart.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Enemyofpeace: 11:15pm On Feb 05
God1000:
It's too late man, elections have consequences

This country will soon explode if this hardship continues.

the question is, will Nigerians ever learn and do the right thing? We fight dirty and curse each other during elections and later suffer together.
forget it. Nigerians will never learn. Give dem small food and money in 2027 dem go still vote Tinubu again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by chaloskyx: 11:15pm On Feb 05
you had osibanjo you went to pick tinubu no one is saying yoruba man shouldnt be president but at least field and pick the best. This is what you get for picking leaders based on tribe you made the same mistake with buhari then now with tinubu well done let me just tell you the man has 7 years to go of you think you are removing him in 4 years you are mistaken😅🤣🥰

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Enemyofpeace: 11:16pm On Feb 05
NICOGRAVITY:
Dear God
Everything and everybody has failed Nigeria as a country.
Please Lord, deliver us as you delivered the children of Israel from Pharaoh and Egypt.
O Lord our God, take Nigeria to her promise land and make our country great, in Jesus name amen.
no make God vex with you o.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by AskNgige2: 11:16pm On Feb 05
DohFahSo:
Agbaya

A fool at forty.

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omo u de vex o

Well I say Amen to those prayers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Roman Goddess Caused Major Commotion At Vanguard Awards / Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.