Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

"I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe (63183 Views)

Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) / Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by OdenKelechi(m): 11:44am On Feb 06
God1000:
It's too late man, elections have consequences

This country will soon explode if this hardship continues.

the question is, will Nigerians ever learn and do the right thing? We fight dirty and curse each other during elections and later suffer together.

Tinubu has once again plunged Nigeria into a mess

My problem is that motherfvckers won't learn. Come 2027 election, they will still rally, vote and rig the election in his favor again. These idiots don't ever learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Cruzmaster: 12:06pm On Feb 06
Make dey leave Tinubu alone. He has hit the ground running. Come 2027 I will personally vote for him to continue. Since suffer no dey tire we Nigerians. Na tribalism go kill us for this country.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Queengee: 1:58pm On Feb 06
Sleekfingers:
You don't owe anybody any apology. In 2027, I will still vote for Tinubu.......

What do they except Tinubu to do? Turn Nigeria to UAE or Singapore in 9 months? Or clean the mess that clueless useless goro goro-chewing Buhari plunged this country into in 9 months?

Nigerians better brace up, cuz by June a bag of rice will be 100k, a crate of Egg 5k,. Petrol 1000 naira,. A sachet of pure water 100 naira...

I believe things will later get better. Tinubu is working tirelessly to achieve that.......

you are a complete waste to the Air you breath
please save the Air
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Evercurious(f): 2:11pm On Feb 06
blowjohn:

I understand that but I always believe the average Nigerian entrepreneur wants to make all the profits by all means.

U will still find the wise ones that will sell at lower rates to attract customers. The profit will be less, but in the long run they wud have attracted a large pool of customer base.

This poultry fees of a thing is because nigerians don't want to practice wholesome farming whereby u can source half of the feed from the farm. All the food for chicken na chemical

Well I understand your point.cos I ve seen someone that used chaff mixed with crayfish dust or so for his poultry feed and they came out so large and matured like turkey... However for the layers, I think the expensive feed they buy is essential if one must be maximum eggs...

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by blowjohn(m): 2:30pm On Feb 06
Evercurious:

Well I understand your point.cos I ve seen someone that used chaff mixed with crayfish dust or so for his poultry feed and they came out so large and matured like turkey... However for the layers, I think the expensive feed they buy is essential if one must be maximum eggs...

Hmm I see.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Sleekfingers: 2:41pm On Feb 06
Queengee:

you are a complete waste to the Air you breath
please save the Air

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Exceed15: 2:48pm On Feb 06
Come 2027 this man will still campaign and vote for him. Dem don curse APC Supporters . I m expecting video like this from the pig Eniola Badmus and Toyin Abraham the noise maker.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Brensemeka(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awMi57stWm0

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/olaiya-igwe-apologises-to-nigerians-for-going-nude-to-campaign-for-tinubu/?fbclid=IwAR2qZ28QJofPGIbxoWOzaVgFhQXeWtewzZK_21iXE16tWQ1O0oo5rDm0a-U

Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7462400/olaiya-igwe-campaigning-naked-tinubu#118865718

TINUBU cannot give what he doesn't have. The handwriting was clearly and conspicuously on the wall. Unfortunately, tribal and religious sentiments, as well as undeserved hate, blinded some sections of the country that we missed a great opportunity to be liberated and truly proper together as a nation.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by pquaver(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06
IfnobeGod20:

Still an insinuation from your bucal cavity. The same you and your set told us Tinubu built Lagos and he will build Nigeria, forgetting that Lagos has a special features that other states doesn't have cum his size, the smallest state in Nigeria in terms of land mass. Maupe told one APC apologist in one of her interviews that, he should know that Lagos is not Nigeria, that to administer Nigeria could be complex and require a lot of energy but the APC apologist dispelled her words, saying Tinubu is an administrator, that he will replicate what he did in Lagos in Nigeria.
Let me school you small. You made mentioned of what Obi did in Anambra. Please can you safely let me and other readers know what and what you claimed Obi did.
Through out Obi's tenure, Anambra security wasn't broken. It was adjudged a state with no single bank armed robbery for 5 good years.
Through out Obi's tenure, Obi invested heavily in education, health, environment, security and pay regularly civil servant salaries, without owing them a dime, including the pensioners.
Through out Obi's tenure, Obi maintained transparent governance, cut cost of governance by always managing the little resources accrued to the state and never live flamboyant lifestyle like his contemporaries.
Through out Obi's tenure, Obi saved for the rainy day for Anambra, which his successor squandered to build Airport for Anambra. Obiano himself said it that it was the money saved by Obi that he used to build Anambra airport.
Note Anambra was created the same time with Borno, Osun and few states, compare Anambra and these states and never compare Anambra and once a federal Capital, Lagos. It's insane for anyone to compare Lagos with any other states because Lagos has been a healthy state for long.

Stop capping illogically... If lagos was capital, was anambra not a state before obi? Which school did chinua Achebe and lot of Anambra intellectual go to, even obi himself if obi was responsible for Anambra educational system being ok? Which roads where the rich men driving on b4 obi? Obi saved more for Obiano but Tinubu did not build lagos with fashola, ambode and sanwo olu .. U can only tell that to ur gullible obidients.. They are the only ones who can take ur capping hook line and sinker without thinking

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by ogbonti: 3:29pm On Feb 06
Feintline:
Just calm down oga.
Very soon you will renact that naked walk.

The next stage of renewed shege, You will pull off your agbada, wear your cap and pant, hit the streets with your fellows and be cursing the day tinubu was born.

I am proud to be the 200th person to like this post 😁

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by gideonvalor98(m): 3:54pm On Feb 06
God1000:

the question is, will Nigerians ever learn and do the right thing? We fight dirty and curse each other during elections and later suffer together.

But your kinsman EMEFIELE play a major role in this mess, looting Nigeria to stupor for over 10yrs as CBN Governor...himself and his cronies. Yet, you misplaced lots wanted another of your kinsman to become PRESIDENT, so that Nigeria will finally sink? No! Obi is too shallow minded and daft to move Nigeria forward - he would sink the country in 3months the way he turned Anambra to poverty headquarters during his tenure.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by steeltrust: 4:23pm On Feb 06
DohFahSo:

Chief,
I honestly won't be surprised. Many, most Nigerians have a Stockholm syndrome, as evidenced by their perpetual romance with evil kidnappers.
and I’ve no pity for them
From north, south, east and west

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Nmezor(f): 5:16pm On Feb 06
Oh my grin cheesy some comments here are damn funny. I don laugh tire.. The man no be am @ all undecided
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by AskNgige2: 5:50pm On Feb 06
DohFahSo:

Chief, Nigeria matter reach to vex person. We warned these guys about Tinubu but they were stvpidly adamant. Now, everyone is feeling the heat and Tinubu is making Buhari look like a success. I'm a Yoruba man but I'll never support this evil.

God bless you, I always tell pple that anywhere there is bad pple there is also good pple
Not all yeruba pple are betrayal or bad as they tag it.. my course mate from Unijos since 2019 till date is a yeruba guy Dapo, yesterday he sent me 20k to cool off from Canada he just traveled to last year..

Bro mind you also, Tinibu ddnt win election..

We all know it..

Na inec chairman is the problem
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by DohFahSo: 6:52pm On Feb 06
AskNgige2:

God bless you, I always tell pple that anywhere there is bad pple there is also good pple
Not all yeruba pple are betrayal or bad as they tag it.. my course mate from Unijos since 2019 till date is a yeruba guy Dapo, yesterday he sent me 20k to cool off from Canada he just traveled to last year..

Bro mind you also, Tinibu ddnt win election..

We all know it..

Na inec chairman is the problem
Amen, chief
May God just help all of us cos this country is in a big mess.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Ulogwe1: 9:55pm On Feb 06
70 years old man.

Mad oooo
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by achimendy(m): 10:22pm On Feb 06
God1000:

That's what I keep telling people, anger is brewing as a result of the hardship. We will still experience an uprising.

This useless leaders are not ready change so the masses need to fix them the hard way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by achimendy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 06
DohFahSo:
Agbaya
Revelation kpai you there. So you influenced people to vote for BAT as payback, not because he's competent bah.

Those curses you claim to be getting haven't started. The blood of innocent people will speak against you for voting an evil man to power.

A fool at forty.

The agbayas who voted for Tinubu because he's their kinsman have started recanting. Their guilty conscience will deal with them.

As for the Yorubas who voted for Tinubu because of tribalism, may your evil be rolled over on your head.

And as for Tinubu and his Merry band of idiots, may your end be sour.

Hahahahahahahaha

Bunch of jokers, them never see anything yet, Tinubu is just starting.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by DohFahSo: 11:45pm On Feb 06
achimendy:

Hahahahahahahaha

Bunch of jokers, them never see anything yet, Tinubu is just starting.
Very ridiculous and distasteful government.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by InvertedHammer: 5:33am On Feb 07
/
Come, vote and defend your votes. Nigerians refused thinking they'd be doing favours to others. In other words, a Hitler can steal votes and mumu Nigerians will be nonchalant about it and hope God changes his heart to an angel. Delusion?

Now everyone has ended up in a hot mess. This issue of cutting the neck to spite the face will continue to plague Nigerians. Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass. Who dies first loses.

/
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Gainman: 3:31pm On Feb 07
DohFahSo:

Lol. So because I criticized Tinubu makes me Igbo? For your information, I'm a full blooded Yoruba man. Take that to the bank you tribal bigot. Rubbish. Own up to your failure in electing Tinubu and stop displaying foolery online. Tell BAT to stop disgracing you his minions. Nonsense.
You be idiot raised to power 2. Is like u dey blind. I was only telling u d truth not dat i supported tinubu. Person wey no even vote, u fit call d person tinubu supporter. As a Yoruba man as u called yourself, blaming yorubas for being bigot is bigger than dat your dirty mouth. I was trying to tell you yorubas voted for all candidates, unlike other tribes dat only voted for their tribe man. If you are frustrated by this govt doesn't mean u should not know what to say. And when u come here talking like d yorubas are d bad people I will say u are bast**t
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by DohFahSo: 3:35pm On Feb 07
Gainman:
You be idiot raised to power 2. Is like u dey blind. I was only telling u d truth not dat i supported tinubu. Person wey no even vote, u fit call d person tinubu supporter. As a Yoruba man as u called yourself, blaming yorubas for being bigot is bigger than dat your dirty mouth. I was trying to tell you yorubas voted for all candidates, unlike other tribes dat only voted for their tribe man. If you are frustrated by this govt doesn't mean u should not know what to say. And when u come here talking like d yorubas are d bad people I will say u are bast**t
You obviously have a comprehension and communication problem. I think you should attend a university or polytechnic. You can enroll for this JAMB exam. Send me your account number, let me pay for you. Oponu oniranu onisolenu.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Gainman: 4:35pm On Feb 07
DohFahSo:

You obviously have a comprehension and communication problem. I think you should attend a university or polytechnic. You can enroll for this JAMB exam. Send me your account number, let me pay for you. Oponu oniranu onisolenu.
i graduated from university before u even started your primary school. Or do u think I am one of those who sat for neco exam before I could make my result? Go back home and get home training.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by DohFahSo: 5:33pm On Feb 07
Gainman:
i graduated from university before u even started your primary school. Or do u think I am one of those who sat for neco exam before I could make my result? Go back home and get home training.
If you are learned as you so claim, then you should apply your brain while engaging with me, shogbo. Don't try it next time, boy. Capische?
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Gainman: 6:30pm On Feb 07
DohFahSo:
If you are learned as you so claim, then you should apply your brain while engaging with me, shogbo. Don't try it next time, boy. Capische?
Hard drugs is not good for you.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by TikiManner: 12:11pm On Feb 25
So uncool.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Obiedun(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03
naturefellow:
When will Tinubu's bandits below show remorse, or have they perished in silence already? :-/

CoronaVirusPro Helinues Madridguy Templarlandry Duro4chang LegendHero LeoDeKing Okoroawusa yarimo N3TRAL freestuffsng seunmsg moh247 ThatFairGuy1 denreledave Raskimonojendor silvernorgold mannabbqgreels = nlpolicewoman
You go wail taya

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.