Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

"I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe (63123 Views)

Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) / Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Babangidapikin: 6:42am On Feb 06
Go back to Yeyemoja butt naked and request she gives the President Divine Wisdom ....
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by hotwax: 6:46am On Feb 06
Okenwaken20:
well said

Nigeria will not explode Kansan.

Nigerians are the most unfortunate people I have ever seen.

Let’s protest, you will hear.

You want to burn our Lagos Abi
You are Omo TiVo
Omo ale ni e
You want to die Abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by mrBlunt(m): 6:47am On Feb 06
grin. Shior! People have not learnt Tinubu Politics 101. Have you observed the recent trend of APC/Tinubu loyalists coming out to condemn him? That's what is called "reverse opposition". It's all a game. He has mastered the game. Nigeria, you're gonna learn, and you're gonna learn the hard way. Wake up!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by hotwax: 6:54am On Feb 06
mrBlunt:
grin. Shior! People have not learnt Tinubu Politics 101. Have you observed the recent trend of APC/Tinubu loyalists coming out to condemn him? That's what is called "reverse opposition". It's all a game. He has mastered the game. Nigeria, you're gonna learn, and you're gonna learn the hard way. Wake up!

Hmmmm…something in me told me this.

His stanch supporter wasiu ayinde coming out to criticize him felt so odd to me.

I sensed it was a scheme. The wasiu I know have even said if the whole of Nigeria should die, he does not care Tinubu must sha be president

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by bablon20(m): 6:57am On Feb 06
This old bastard is just on the news for many wrong reasons. Ha bathed naked at the beach just for Tinubu to recognize him. Recently he directed and danced shamelessly in a musical video wherein YINKATNT painted d white garment church in bad image. He prostrated for mc olú ọmọ because of he was given a jalopy car. Seems the man's brain collapses whenever he sees free food or money. Alatenuje agbalagba

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by God1000(m): 6:58am On Feb 06
pquaver:

Fact is Obi would have been worse so stop acting like u are better because the fraud didn't win.. Just look at anambra for Godsakes..
did I mention Obi in my comment? Even though he was a better candidate but Osinbajo would have done better.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Teejaney88(m): 7:00am On Feb 06
Aikin banza😕
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by nkwoemeka(m): 7:06am On Feb 06
Where is omokiri who always taunts Peter Obi.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Diligence: 7:07am On Feb 06
Just 5 tots:

1. At the last count, he only had only/just a vote
2. He might hv influenced pple but he didn't force any1 at gun point to vote. Why him dey claim resp?
3. Was Tinubu voted for, really. Did he really win, or Mahmoud & Co forced Tinubu on Nigerians?
4. Guz! Guz!! Guz!!! I hv bn thinking & calculating..how are people really surviving with this extreme inflation?
5. When Nigerians are ready, they will take back their POWER! Nigerian Spring loading...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by vikstandon(m): 7:11am On Feb 06
Your Prayer was answered before. Please go naked again and pray he brings about economic development.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by caye(m): 7:14am On Feb 06
seunjungle1:
I firmly believe that this government will still work in a better way that Nigeria and Nigerians will at last be happy.
God bless Nigeria!

How?
Pls list the ways this govt will work.
Thanks.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by slowice(m): 7:17am On Feb 06
hotwax:

Eh shock me too. As a Yoruba man, I feel so ashamed of myself during the last election.

I now see my fellow Yoruba brothers as the Mallam’s we mock.

Mallam’s get sense pass them.

Na this election expose my people .

I was called different names…omoale obidient ipob.

Any Yoruba who speaks against Tinubu is ipob

Was sad to watch.... People wey we dey try to emulate we no know say we better pass them lol
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Emman08: 7:21am On Feb 06
DohFahSo:
Agbaya
Revelation kpai you there. So you influenced people to vote for BAT as payback, not because he's competent bah.

Those curses you claim to be getting haven't started. The blood of innocent people will speak against you for voting an evil man to power.

A fool at forty.

The agbayas who voted for Tinubu because he's their kinsman have started recanting. Their guilty conscience will deal with them.

As for the Yorubas who voted for Tinubu because of tribalism, may your evil be rolled over on your head.

And as for Tinubu and his Merry band of idiots, may your end be sour.

Amen to that!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Iceberg3: 7:24am On Feb 06
Jonathan:
Lol

Shege banza

Buharì to me is still holds the world record for the most unfortunate mistake Nigeria ever made though.... It's possible Tinubu may break his record..
And you are not innocent,you are like this man here cos you also brought both buhari and tinubu onboard
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by IfnobeGod20: 7:24am On Feb 06
When we told them, they refused to heed to the voice of reasoning. They said they wants to teach us politics but forgotten that what is after politics is bigger than what they are seeing. All our politics guru have nothing to say again, they are now mute like broken tape.
I will continue to tell you, Lagos is a special state, even if a dullard administer Lagos, he will still perform excellently because of different effects therein that other states doesn't have.
Those gauging Lagos with other states are not wise, as I repeat those comparing Lagos with other states are myopic in mind, soul and body and need special attention.
The issue I have is, every of their choices they make also rub up on everyone at the long run. How I wish the consequences of their choices only affect them and their family members. May God deliver us from the enemies of the nation who think they are patriotic to it.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Danisaint112(m): 7:26am On Feb 06
johnog4sure:
It was on this forum that I was warning one idiot not to support what is obviously bad (Tinubu/APC) just because of perceived gain that even if there is any it will still be temporary. This is a classical example of what I meant. Please somebody should show me how to reference people on this forum.

You mean metion them? It simple just copy their moniker (username), paste it anywhere you want to drop your comment.

Just like I did below 👇

johnog4sure

Or you simply click quote and reply them.

Or if you want to bring a past conversation anywhere, just click quote under that person comments, copy it and paste it as a reply to this post. Simple.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by krushdripper(m): 7:30am On Feb 06
After collecting a Benz from mc oluomo for going naked to campaign. If he wants to be really forgiven, he should go & sell that Benz & distribute the money to beggars & the poor. A foolish old man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Praktikals(m): 7:34am On Feb 06
aariwa:
Failures …as if his vote and poor judgement mattered because Mahmoud would have still falsified results with or without olaiya . A new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi
Stop giving yourself false hopes. Obi will never preside over Nigeria. If he knows what's good for him, he should contest for senate. Even Ojukwu ended his political career in the senate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Gainman: 7:34am On Feb 06
DohFahSo:
Agbaya
Revelation kpai you there. So you influenced people to vote for BAT as payback, not because he's competent bah.

Those curses you claim to be getting haven't started. The blood of innocent people will speak against you for voting an evil man to power.

A fool at forty.

The agbayas who voted for Tinubu because he's their kinsman have started recanting. Their guilty conscience will deal with them.

As for the Yorubas who voted for Tinubu because of tribalism, may your evil be rolled over on your head.

I want let u know dat d yorubas are d only different tribe in Nigeria. This is a tribe that will support and vote any candidates from any tribe in Nigeria unlike other tribes that are tribal. And yoruba is a tribe dat at d same come out to condemn a Yoruba candidate if he or she messed up like Tinubu. Hausas and fulanis will keep supporting a president if he is from d north despite he's messing up. I remember how d fulanis supported Buhari through out his reign. South East and South South people was supporting Goodluck till date despite he messed up too. Now I wonder why you people are condemning the yorubas for coming against Tinubu. Because I know if nah u. If tinubu is fulani, they will not see anything bad in this govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Spybradd: 7:37am On Feb 06
Hmm
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by SamoraWarrior: 7:45am On Feb 06
VeryWickedMan:
Don't mention sir.
What are we friends for?

If not for inconveniences😂
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Jlow2: 7:45am On Feb 06
Apc for 9years still remain clueless and only interested to hold onto power and nothing more

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Spybradd: 7:45am On Feb 06
Gainman:
I want let u know dat d yorubas are d only different tribe in Nigeria. This is a tribe that will support and vote any candidates from any tribe in Nigeria unlike other tribes that are tribal. And yoruba is a tribe dat at d same come out to condemn a Yoruba candidate if he or she messed up like Tinubu. Hausas and fulanis will keep supporting a president if he is from d north despite he's messing up. I remember how d fulanis supported Buhari through out his reign. South East and South South people was supporting Goodluck till date despite he messed up too. Now I wonder why you people are condemning the yorubas for coming against Tinubu. Because I know if nah u. If tinubu is fulani, they will not see anything bad in this govt
You are a big liar. South east and south south people supported GEJ and GEJ did not mess up to warrant you yorubas to jettison him for a devilish person like buhari of all people. You yorubas even boasted and said that you worked against GEJ simply cos he was giving positions to the Igbos!!!!
GEJ was doing very well,you people simply bullied him out of office with everything and protests.

For good 8 years of buhari catastrophic government,not a single "save Nigeria" protest!!!

And again,till buhari completed his 8 evil years,you yorubas never condemned him or said anything and you people always attacked whoever said anything against him so stop lying.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by IfnobeGod20: 7:50am On Feb 06
pquaver:

Fact is Obi would have been worse so stop acting like u are better because the fraud didn't win.. Just look at anambra for Godsakes..
Still an insinuation from your bucal cavity. The same you and your set told us Tinubu built Lagos and he will build Nigeria, forgetting that Lagos has a special features that other states doesn't have cum his size, the smallest state in Nigeria in terms of land mass. Maupe told one APC apologist in one of her interviews that, he should know that Lagos is not Nigeria, that to administer Nigeria could be complex and require a lot of energy but the APC apologist dispelled her words, saying Tinubu is an administrator, that he will replicate what he did in Lagos in Nigeria.
Let me school you small. You made mentioned of what Obi did in Anambra. Please can you safely let me and other readers know what and what you claimed Obi did.
Through out Obi's tenure, Anambra security wasn't broken. It was adjudged a state with no single bank armed robbery for 5 good years.
Through out Obi's tenure, Obi invested heavily in education, health, environment, security and pay regularly civil servant salaries, without owing them a dime, including the pensioners.
Through out Obi's tenure, Obi maintained transparent governance, cut cost of governance by always managing the little resources accrued to the state and never live flamboyant lifestyle like his contemporaries.
Through out Obi's tenure, Obi saved for the rainy day for Anambra, which his successor squandered to build Airport for Anambra. Obiano himself said it that it was the money saved by Obi that he used to build Anambra airport.
Note Anambra was created the same time with Borno, Osun and few states, compare Anambra and these states and never compare Anambra and once a federal Capital, Lagos. It's insane for anyone to compare Lagos with any other states because Lagos has been a healthy state for long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by sirray001: 7:52am On Feb 06
DohFahSo:
Agbaya

A fool at forty.

Ebi pa wa o embarassed
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by theredaddy: 7:54am On Feb 06
Lifeinlight:
Why did you vote Tinubu a known disaster in the first place? Secondly, Yoruba and hausa are worst hit in this hardship that is why most yoruba are cobdeming Tinubu.

IF Tinubu is a known disaster then others must be an unknown calmity, Things might be getting terribly worst and sprooling out of hand but i am not as naive as you & your likes to think that there is no end to a "Boiling point"

When a woman wants to birth a child she undergoes unbearable pain but at the end everybody smiles ... the brighter side of things is that SW/N are beginning to take it upon themselves to critize, pressurize and challenge these govt to do the right thing

Stop all these childish & baseless talk, Every region in Nigeria is worst hit, no be for East some mothers wan sell there children to feed, don't we watch and see the livelihood in SS ... 6yrs of GEJ dey can't boast of drinkable water then some irks come online shouting it is only yoruba & hausa that are suffering, how many igbo in my area dey ON gen @ night now cheesy why fool yourselves

We all are feeling the heat and suffering, the good part is SW/N are beginning to emancipate ... those that carry "We warn dem for head" should start using it as a legal tender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by lagosrd: 7:55am On Feb 06
We are really in perilous times. How will that remove or erase your nudity . What is expected from a young person and should be utterly rebuked is been found on you. See the implications of your actions . It's shameful , very very shameful
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by CapitalBank: 7:57am On Feb 06
89green:
He is beginning to feel the heat of shege banza,

Tinubu till 2099
it’s a script. It’s a coordinated script. I am glad that people are not buying it.

All of them are coming out to say they are suffering blah blah…

It’s all planned. Don’t fall for it.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Sleekfingers: 7:59am On Feb 06
GeneralZodd:

grin grin cheesy. The kind suffer wey Nigerians go suffer no go dey funny at all

The suffering is inevitable. Nigerians should brace-up.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by CapitalBank: 8:00am On Feb 06
hotwax:

Nigeria will not explode Kansan.

Nigerians are the most unfortunate people I have ever seen.

Let’s protest, you will hear.

You want to burn our Lagos Abi
You are Omo TiVo
Omo ale ni e
You want to die Abi

You clearly don’t know what is happening. All these things you said is used by politicians. Not Nigerians.

You belong to the class that also say Nigerians voted for Tinubu wherein, they didn’t vote for him but InEC did magic with numbers and gave it to Tinubu.

Most of you don’t even know what is happening around you cos you just drift with the wind.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by skywalker240(m): 8:06am On Feb 06
Thunder fire 🔥 you and your stupid apologies
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by IfnobeGod20: 8:15am On Feb 06
heysquare:
You have no reason to apologise to anyone. For me l, I voted for Tinubu and I have no regrets for doing that because it was my choice. I understood there are high inflation, hard situation which are in most cases caused by our own wickedness and selfishness and not even as a result govt policy and we will still blame govt. We don't want anything to work in as much as the govt of the day is not our choice. We won't want such govt to succeed. Failures will be the expectation so as to blame those that voted for that govt.
The man apologize because he has conscience and is not dead. He knew he made a wrong choice by what the people around him are facing and not necessarily himself. I am cog sure he can feed himself and his immediate family but those that their conscience had been sealed with hot iron won't retrace their steps, and a typical example is someone like you.
If I may ask you, was it people that told Tinubu to removed subsidy knowing fully well that oil drives our economy, that anything that affect oil affect virtually everything. Please was it anyone that told him to do so.
Again, was it also anyone that told him to float naira exchange without any foresight of its attendant repercussion. Now, naira is at the free fall today resulting in increase of price of goods and services across board.
No matter how laudable a policy may look like, you must first look inward before implementing it. Tinubu never looked inward before dabbling into two critical issues that directly affect the masses. Nigeria doesn't have a competitive market, we are foreign dependent on virtually everything, including toothpick. Even the local rice we are saying is also competing with the foreign rice in price. What are we saying. The first thing he suppose do is to widen the production net and open up the market for competitiveness. That is invest more in production, then the over dependent on foreign goods will reduce and that will naturally reduce dependent on dollars.
Second, he should have revamped the existing refineries to limit the cost of production. The lifting cost and landing cost won't be there again and cost of production will also go down a bit and this will make the price of pms reduced to some extent.
He left what he suppose to do first and doing the last. So it's never anybody sabotaging his effort but he began in wrong footing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" / Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.