Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

"I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe (63108 Views)

Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) / Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by eepeepook: 1:33am On Feb 06
Sorry to himself.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by OgaTheTop2: 1:42am On Feb 06
Person apologise una still dey curse am. How will God forgive una when you apologise to Him?
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by benobyeze(m): 1:47am On Feb 06
You did not receive any revelation.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Okenwaken20: 1:48am On Feb 06
Well said
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Okenwaken20: 1:49am On Feb 06
God1000:
It's too late man, elections have consequences

This country will soon explode if this hardship continues.

the question is, will Nigerians ever learn and do the right thing? We fight dirty and curse each other during elections and later suffer together.

Tinubu has once again plunged Nigeria into a mess
well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by AreaFada2: 1:50am On Feb 06
Eiya.
Under a year in office. Na wa o.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by CockPit: 1:51am On Feb 06
Apologies accepted,

Next time, refrain from campaigning naked, wear some clothes sotigbo.

Agba n'tara Nigeria Ltd.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by bigcasava1(m): 2:13am On Feb 06
So long as the hardship continue biting on the masses you and those who supported this evil government shall never know peace.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by ariesbull: 2:19am On Feb 06
Ronu man ....they will not think before they act after they will come and be begging and apologizing

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by pacificom: 2:20am On Feb 06
Akwamkpuruamu:
Tinubu till 2067.

Any group that wants to protest, I will report them to DSS, NPF, NA, NN, NAirforce.

Any protest is an act of terrorism and it will be met with shot on target.

Tinubu for third term
Are you genuinely one of us, or a living spirit.?
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Father4all: 3:44am On Feb 06
Foolish man
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by UnemployedGradu: 3:56am On Feb 06
Jonathan:
Lol

Shege banza

Buharì to me is still holds the world record for the most unfortunate mistake Nigeria ever made though.... It's possible Tinubu may break his record..
Tinubu have broken the record.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by MentalCase98: 3:57am On Feb 06
God1000:

the question is, will Nigerians ever learn and do the right thing? We fight dirty and curse each other during elections and later suffer together.

Nigerians will never do the right thing because tribalism has eaten too deep into our subconscious. Once elections come again you will start hearing ronu, it’s our turn and other such nonsense. Even from so called educated people. We will deserve all the suffering we get in this country until we get sense and do away with tribalism once and for all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:04am On Feb 06
The hardship keep increasing

Oya Tinubu go borrow money from world bank
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Juju70(m): 4:32am On Feb 06
No need it's okay the president can work from anywhere! Remotely! Shege!
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by jookco(m): 4:46am On Feb 06
Oga sorry for yourself. You brought upon us calamity because of tribalism

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by sevo(m): 5:02am On Feb 06
DohFahSo:
Agbaya
Revelation kpai you there. So you influenced people to vote for BAT as payback, not because he's competent bah.

Those curses you claim to be getting haven't started. The blood of innocent people will speak against you for voting an evil man to power.

A fool at forty.

The agbayas who voted for Tinubu because he's their kinsman have started recanting. Their guilty conscience will deal with them.

Epe! Epe!!

As for the Yorubas who voted for Tinubu because of tribalism, may your evil be rolled over on your head.

And as for Tinubu and his Merry band of idiots, may your end be sour.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by izubext007: 5:11am On Feb 06
Wen a child wakes up in the morning 🌞🌄 without greetings or saying prayers to his ancestors, his day will always be bad
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Qoko: 5:33am On Feb 06
This is not revelation but Atenuje (long throat) kill my people

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Enemyofpeace: 5:51am On Feb 06
Were! Useless old fool. Seyi Tinubu no fit do such nonsense. Poverty kee you there. See as him backview be like that of mannabbqgrils

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by pquaver(m): 5:53am On Feb 06
God1000:

Fact is Obi would have been worse so stop acting like u are better because the fraud didn't win.. Just look at anambra for Godsakes..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Vernor(m): 6:11am On Feb 06
He never said this.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Popesuccess(m): 6:19am On Feb 06
Jonathan:
Lol

Shege banza

Buharì to me is still holds the world record for the most unfortunate mistake Nigeria ever made though.... It's possible Tinubu may break his record..
The worst thing that Buhari later did is allowing Tinubu to rig himself into power.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Bobloco: 6:20am On Feb 06
seunjungle1:
I firmly believe that this government will still work in a better way that Nigeria and Nigerians will at last be happy.
God bless Nigeria!

When I come across comments like the bolded, I regret!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by heysquare(m): 6:29am On Feb 06
You have no reason to apologise to anyone. For me l, I voted for Tinubu and I have no regrets for doing that because it was my choice. I understood there are high inflation, hard situation which are in most cases caused by our own wickedness and selfishness and not even as a result govt policy and we will still blame govt. We don't want anything to work in as much as the govt of the day is not our choice. We won't want such govt to succeed. Failures will be the expectation so as to blame those that voted for that govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Lifeinlight: 6:32am On Feb 06
theredaddy:

Shut up if you have nothing new to say, you guyz are beginning to sound like broken record

When OBJ was president the greatest opposition he had was Yoruba/SW

GEJ and BUHARI administration dd there Kinsmen see any wrong in there deeds, was Nigeria good then

Since Tinubu became president the loudest opposition he as had across nation is SW, and some block heads are crying tribalism, East 5/5 for peter Obi is that nationalism
if we voted Tinubu cos of tribalism you think we will see wrong in his doings within 8months
Why did you vote Tinubu a known disaster in the first place? Secondly, Yoruba and hausa are worst hit in this hardship that is why most yoruba are cobdeming Tinubu.
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by RisenObinna: 6:32am On Feb 06
He built Lagos
grin grin grin
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Evercurious(f): 6:38am On Feb 06
blowjohn:
I just dey wait make 1 egg be 500 naira.
That's when u will know that nobody forced u to vote any candidate.

Talking about eggs, why eggs dey cost as dollars dey rise?

We too wicked for this country

Poultry feed, cost of electricity etc infact cost of running the poultry farm has increased drastically

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by hotwax: 6:40am On Feb 06
Ekiti people first to vote don collect..and they just start
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by slowice(m): 6:40am On Feb 06
This one just old still no get sense.... Dey call him fellow old man daddy, ode.

At least SW people will no longer brag about a few things like being tolerant, accommodating, educated, patriotic, detribalized etc

They have sufficiently made it clears that they are as bigoted and hatefillled as the fulani
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by jiregr8(m): 6:41am On Feb 06
Brilliant.... Apologies accepted sir
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by hotwax: 6:42am On Feb 06
slowice:
This one just old still no get sense.... Dey call him fellow old man daddy, ode.

At least SW people will no longer brag about a few things like being tolerant, accommodating, educated, patriotic, detribalized etc

They have sufficiently made it clears that they are as bigoted and hatefillled as the fulani

Eh shock me too. As a Yoruba man, I feel so ashamed of myself during the last election.

I now see my fellow Yoruba brothers as the Mallam’s we mock.

Mallam’s get sense pass them.

Na this election expose my people .

I was called different names…omoale obidient ipob.

Any Yoruba who speaks against Tinubu is ipob

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday / Davido Quits Music (Video) / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.