Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O (27239 Views)

It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / To Fvck No Easy O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by DAramis: 9:51pm On Feb 06
CandidAdmin:
Where did you go looking for a wife? Online? Dating app? Party? Bar? Club? Hotel? Tiktok? E.t.c?
If it's any of this place then you're looking for a hoe.

I just say make I remind you ooo
So where do you want the young man to find wife then?

Conference center, church, school, beach etc?🤔

Most people will expect to hear from you on this. On should he go back to recommendation method where family friends recommend their daughters to other family friends?🤷‍♂️
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Michaelspresh(f): 9:51pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Is that you on dp?
Yhhh
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Edipet(m): 9:55pm On Feb 06
Quality20:
Its quite easy, just come over to d north let me join u with one or two Hausa or Fulani damsel
I need a Fulani lady
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by pansophist(m): 9:55pm On Feb 06
Divinerace:

Na hu be dis shocked shocked shocked

Na pansophist. The gods reincarnated cool

4 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06
Goodlady:

You v just started. As many girls that are available you can't find your own among?
What's your criteria, statistics, yardstick or what exactly are you looking for that's too hard to find?
Most guys in your category are samplers who are used to sampling and they dumped many wide materials.
Come, let me pray for you if you ll find wife!
Where should I come to? cheesy
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Tukor1759: 9:57pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:
People rarely talk about how much thinkering men go through in finding/choosing a life partner.

I'm at that point in my life and is really not an easy thing or decision.
I'll give you my baby sister,dm
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by franchasofficia: 9:57pm On Feb 06
ufotty2001:
Very difficult.. I wish I knew earlier..am I among those that use to say make money first before marriage. Now am close to 38yrs no wife.. money don come now but to see wife dey hard me
You are not yet ready to marry bro.

I am happily married going 5 years soon and I was a street smart guy before I married, I also suffered a lot financially so I am in a position to advice you well because I have been on both sides of life.

If you want to remain financially buoyant and successful, you must consider this when picking a wife.

Don't marry out of pity because ladies don't marry out of pity, they marry the best available man to them. If they tell you how many guys some married and single ladies have rejected before picking their current husband or fiance, you will stop pitying ladies when making your own relationship decisions.

Ladies consider a lot before accepting a man as husband. Top on the things ladies consider are:

1.) His financial status
2.) His academic background
3.) His ability to spend and cater for them.

But unfortunately guys consider stupid qualifies when picking a wife and that is why many guys remain poor or go back broke after marriage.

Guys consider foolish qualities like:

Buttocks size
Boobs size
How hard it was for them to get the girl; mumu guys take girls that suffer them before saying yes as wife material.

If you want to marry and not go broke after marriage, please forget all those yeye physical qualities of big ass, big boobs, etc cos no matter how big your wife ass or boobs is or how fine she is, majority of men will still cheat or want to experience small ass girls after marrying big ass lady lolz, men are that confused so don't waste your time picking physical attributes of a lady over crucial qualities that will sustain your wealth after marriage.

To avoid going broke after marriage, marry a lady from a good family background with good career. Men should learn how to dig gold too, gold digging is not bad, ladies have been digging gold since BC and the world didn't end.

If u are a guy doing well financially, to avoid going broke after marriage, go for career ladies from established family backgrounds, they full ground, even as a married guy I de see them everyday. Unless you are a broke or struggling single guy, then it will be hard for you to get such high caliber ladies, sadly

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06
mcdokwe:
Not at all! You will think it is just about having females around you.

But when it get to the real business, you will realize that nasty behaviour you are sure you don't want to be dealing with for the rest of your life, you think about how her beauty or body couldn't keep you happy outside sex, a damn whole lot. Thank God I have passed that stage. God's grace to all who are still searching.
You totally get it.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by simultaneousboi(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06
Quality20:
Its quite easy, just come over to d north let me join u with one or two Hausa or Fulani damsel
I need one bro
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Ade1177: 9:59pm On Feb 06
Why do people complain of not being in bondage

You're sad
You don't have someone that can potentially ruin you based off emotions

4 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by aktolly54(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06
Aaaaarghmed:
Na u get time,wetin u wan use wife do?born pikin and rest for problems
In the old age, you will still need companion and love from your spouse

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by brightDdon(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06
Snowx:

Lol..my brother I am in the same shoe with youoo

Same here ooo
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Pauliaette(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06
This gender wia scattered throughout the world? All women Na wife material 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Goodlady(f): 10:02pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Where should I come to? cheesy
Come to Jabi Park, Abuja this weekend. Carry like N300K cos you must take me out after prayers!

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by thunderbabs: 10:02pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:
People rarely talk about how much thinkering men go through in finding/choosing a life partner.

I'm at that point in my life and is really not an easy thing or decision.

Majority of ladies out there today are no wife material at all. Instead of being your helpmate, they will snuff out the little peace left of you. Gen Z ladies are not trained to take care of a man. It's iPhone, sex, and money.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by folake4u(f): 10:03pm On Feb 06
Una dey repeat this topic every Eke market day. It's becoming bland and boring. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Mcslize: 10:07pm On Feb 06
Skii:

I was considering to respond or not..but thanks..you have spared me the composition of a response.

If only the OP will read your opinion.

What I will just add to this is that the cattle on a thousand hills are His. Just ask God sincerely, that out of the multitude of women out there, He should send you your own wife...and that when she comes by, you would recognise her.

God brought Eve before Adam and he recognized her as his wife. Follow the other God orchestrated examples in the Bible. Isaac, Rebecca...Ruth and Boaz. All the ones that chose wives by/for themselves also leave an example...Samson and Delilah...David who coveted Bathsheba (don't go for a lady who is already involved with someone else).

Look for maturity and show some vulnerability. See how she handles it. Also, watch out if she shows some too. Have the wisdom to handle her imperfections knowing fully well that you are equally as imperfect. Afterall, the man and woman were naked and felt no shame.

Finally, when you see her and your time truly comes (and if you have genuinely and consistently prayed)...you will just know....nobody will tell you but yourself

Exactly. You said it all. But many won't know this. Only the wise will see and uncover the deep secrets concealed in this write up.

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by folake4u(f): 10:08pm On Feb 06
pansophist:
Both are not easy, either finding a wife or finding a husband.

I have always said before that good marriageable people are scarce. Until you have made money as a man, or are ready to settle down as a woman, you won't know how hard that thing is.

Then, you begin to think back on the good people you have pushed away due to your ignorance, vanity, or lack of tolerance. You were caught up in the lie that there is someone special and angelic waiting for you. And that there are many fishes in the sea.

True, there might be many fishes in the sea but do you know what's also in the sea? Trash, yes, lots of trash and plastic. Also shit, stones, sands, shells, and inedible stuff. All the rubbish you find on land is also in the sea.

Also, many of the reasons people push off good partners are because of their lack of self-consciousness. You are so imperfect, totally blind to your imperfection, but somehow, expect others to be.

When Jesus approached the men who wanted to stone the prostitute to death, he said a simple sentence to them, ''he who is without sin, throw the first stone''. They all vanish after he says that.

This sentence made them conscious of their imperfection, and that they should be easy on the prostitute. Don't kill her because she sins differently than you.

So if you are conscious of your shortcomings, you won't be out there looking for perfection in people. By tolerating imperfection, it is not character-based, but mostly physical such as what young people call ''spec''.

If someone lies, manipulates, wants to tame/conquer, is deceitful, vengeful, wicked, and just a shitty human, then dump him/her. Don't tolerate that because it's character-based. It's free to develop your character.

But if they aren't having a fat ass, not over six feet tall, a bit chubby, broke but not poor (poverty is a mindset), then these can be overlooked.

So yes, stop pushing off good people, them no plenty at all. If you are young and reading this, thinking you will just push good people off, you might not meet them again. I don't believe in karma, but only a few people escape this.

If you meet a good person that your heart accepts, who loves you and treats you right, then work with that. Otherwise, accept that you might not meet them again. Then go ahead and break up.

Wholesome writeup. No one is truly perfect.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by chatinent: 10:08pm On Feb 06
He who finds a good wife finds a good thing. I found the best. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Legendguy(m): 10:10pm On Feb 06
incogni2o:

You make me remember my uncle.

few years after I got to lagos and he saw I've settled a bit - lived on my own.

He said. "Get married, all women are the same".

I took that mentality to getting married and its helped me to not expect a perfect partner.

in.my opinion, only a handful of marraiges get it right from Day 1. It a journey of figuring out how to help each other live with yourselves.

And to me, it makes sense. Perfect sense.

I think God made it that way for us to see what it actually takes to love someone.

Don't brood over it, you may not find "Mrs Right", I'll advice, rather find someone to LOVE.

finding isn't hard. Loving is.

How about finding a retired olosho or hook up girls?
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06
franchasofficia:
Check through the girls you know, dated and had encounter with and pick the one that have the below qualities:

1.) Kindness
2.) Human conscience
3.) Empathy (she feels the pain of others and consider people before she take action or decision in whatever she does
4.) Respectful

After the above 4 paramount qualities, you can then check the one that met your personal criteria as man which include:

5.) Physical attraction (if u like big breast go for it, if you like big ass consider it, if u like flat ass with hot legs consider it), and does she make you want to enter the oza room, this is important if not wahala ti de

6.) If u are not financially buoyant and well balanced, pls consider her family's financial background but if u are financially stable u can ignore it

Every other quality na jara, all women seem to be the same after marriage, what makes some different from others which make them good women are the qualities I listed from 1 to 4.

Your wife is among your past and present girlfriends, fvckmates and dates, go back and study that list grin

All my life, na only few girls I don sabi sadly
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Connected1: 10:12pm On Feb 06
Rokiat:

In competition with which men? For what? To prove what? Lol lol

Ohhh a man can not just get married to any woman
of his choice what the hell are you talking about? Unless offcourse he’s rich. Many men actually are not with their dream woman because they can’t actually afford her.

A man didn’t age like fine wine unless he has money.
Looks means nothing for a man without money.
What the fu…ck are we gonna do with a man’s good looks? Or how beautifully he aged? Is that going to send my children to good school pay the bills, take me on vacation etc?

Also marriage is not everyone goal in life. There are actually women that are happier without marriage. The majority that are are miserable Anyways.

Single women are happier married
men are happy married women are mostly miserable. (Cold hard truth)
I like engaging intelligent women but you seem to be dumb so I will pass after this.

I never said marriage is everyone's goal in life, even survival isn't everyone's goal in life because some people just wants to die but in this life majority wins the stereotype.

Even a rich and good looking man can't get married to his 1st choice because some women will still reject him but that doesn't limit his choices.

Men age like wine because their sexual market value at 55 is very much okay in contrast to that of a 55 year old woman, next time don't engage me if you don't think Deep.

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 10:13pm On Feb 06
simultaneousboi:
I am from the East but I seriously need Adamawa girl/lady to marry. I have dated two before and I enjoyed the relationship to the fullest but we couldn't end up together because of genotype cos issue cos I'm AS, while the one other is a Muslim. But sincerely speaking, they were all amazing. I have been close to many Adamawa ladies, both married and singles and I confirm that 75% to 80% of them are really wife material.
Interesting
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Chefgeorge: 10:14pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

I ain't joking with you

I will recommend you to visit my church in airport road, GRA, Benin City, Edo state, Nigeria.

The name of the church is "THE HELPLINE CENTRE"

The lead pastor is called Rev Craig Omorotionmwan.

You can search for the church on Instagram.

@RevCraigministry.

@Thehelplinenation.

We God fearing decent single ladies.

This is my number if you need directions to the church: 09029237998, it's still my WhatsApp number, you can chat me.

There are still good women in this country.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by jimcaddy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 06
It's only in Nigeria and amongst Nigerian women that finding a wife becomes difficult. In saner climes, it's different. Women have the capacity and capability to love and to be committed. But not Nigerian women. Many Naija babes are broken mentally, emotionally and psychologically, so they don't have that capability to love a man. They see dating or relationship as a game and an avenue to get financial gains from it. Almost all Nigerian women think alike, social media too isn't helping. So it's really hard to find a wife amongst them. Unless one who is well brought up and less exposed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by franchasofficia: 10:19pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

All my life, na only 2 girls I don sabi sadly
Then check them out again bearing in mind the qualities I listed earlier.

If they didn't meet up, you can talk to your older Aunts, Mom, etc for referral and match making.

Also consider forums like Nairaland there are amazing ladies here, you stand a chance of meeting more quality ladies here than in real life or on Facebook or Instagram.

Consider sections like family, travel, literature, food. Avoid romance section, politics section, job and entertainment sections.

If you don't own a car try and get one it will smoothen your dating and also give you an upgrade in case you meet a girl.

Don't forget to marry a kind, empathetic, respectful lady, other qualities may not matter much after marriage

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Monique60: 10:19pm On Feb 06
That shouldn't be difficult for you as a man
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Rokiat(f): 10:20pm On Feb 06
Connected1:

I like engaging intelligent women but you seem to be dumb so I will pass after this.

I never said marriage is everyone's goal in life, even survival isn't everyone's goal in life because some people just wants to die but in this life majority wins the stereotype.

Even a rich and good looking man can't get married to his 1st choice because some women will still reject him but that doesn't limit his choices.

Men age like wine because their sexual market value at 55 is very much okay in contrast to that of a 55 year old woman, next time don't engage me if you don't think Deep.

Ooh please fu….ck off. What will engaging with you in a conversation do for me?

Will it put money in my bank account? You are the one who quoted me first you see me quoting u first?

Bleep off my mentions and never quote me again fool.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 10:21pm On Feb 06
Michaelspresh:
Yhhh
Can we connect?
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by franchasofficia: 10:22pm On Feb 06
Chefgeorge:

I will recommend you to visit my church in airport road, GRA, Benin City, Edo state, Nigeria.

The name of the church is "THE HELPLINE CENTRE"

The lead pastor is called Rev Craig Omorotionmwan.

You can search for the church on Instagram.

@RevCraigministry.

@Thehelplinenation.

We God fearing decent single ladies.

This is my number if you need directions to the church: 09029237998, it's still my WhatsApp number, you can chat me.

There are still good women in this country.
Op shebi I told you that you stand a greater chance of meeting quality single ladies on Nairaland than in real life or Facebook and Instagram, here is an example
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 10:23pm On Feb 06
Tukor1759:
I'll give you my baby sister,dm
Lol, I'm not joking man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. / Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.