Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O (27219 Views)

It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / To Fvck No Easy O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by zakkxx: 9:28pm On Feb 06
Avoid slay Queens and go for chinekes babs. Some ashawo done turn to fake Chinekes girls. Any woman that wear wig , Mary Kay etc na fake chinekes girls. Any church they allow women to dress any how the pastor or assistant pastor is sleeping with most of them. Go to a church they preach righteousness and holiness na their u go see correct wife. And make sure you repent and live a holy life. If not God will not give his innocent daughter to a crook. Be wise

5 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Eunoiaa(f): 9:28pm On Feb 06
talk2hb1:
That's why I said we get objectified, respect is required, but how can I trust her when I am down that she won't bail on me without love?

Ok.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Kaybeth(f): 9:28pm On Feb 06
Do they really think? They just go on and marry whoever is smart enough to deceive them and then end up pestering a single. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by madridguy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06
Nairaland is your best hunting field.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by rayopt(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06
It is not hard to know men wey just hammer money. Thats when they suddenly start feeling lonely. Bro, take care of yourself. Read books. Improve. Pray. Enjoy your singleness while you still have it. Limit your expectations of women that come your way. Take one go house, marry am. Born pikin. Do DNA. If she cheats or no give you peace of mind, divorce. Go back to your single life. Focus on your kid. Nothing dey that marriage wey u dey find ooo. It's all drama and insha Allah. Nothing dey.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Lanre1st(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Please where is the right place? I'm honestly pleading.

What do like most? Where do you like to associate with and share your ideas or listen their thoughts.

Common interest
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Adekunlethreads(m): 9:31pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:
People rarely talk about how much thinkering men go through in finding/choosing a life partner.

I'm at that point in my life and is really not an easy thing or decision.
U are right, it’s not an easy task
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by incogni2o: 9:32pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:
People rarely talk about how much thinkering men go through in finding/choosing a life partner.

You make me remember my uncle.

few years after I got to lagos and he saw I've settled a bit - lived on my own.

He said. "Get married, all women are the same".

I took that mentality to getting married and its helped me to not expect a perfect partner.

in.my opinion, only a handful of marraiges get it right from Day 1. It a journey of figuring out how to help each other live with yourselves.

And to me, it makes sense. Perfect sense.

I think God made it that way for us to see what it actually takes to love someone.

Don't brood over it, you may not find "Mrs Right", I'll advice, rather find someone to LOVE.

finding isn't hard. Loving is.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Goodlady(f): 9:33pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

You v just started. As many girls that are available you can't find your own among?
What's your criteria, statistics, yardstick or what exactly are you looking for that's too hard to find?
Most guys in your category are samplers who are used to sampling and they dumped many wife materials.
Come, let me pray for you if you ll find wife!

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Legendguy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
Go to any Christ embassy branch. Join the believers love world and you'll meet your soulmate
You well so?
Christ embassy ke?
Olosho wey that church
Church wey no see sin as anything, they can have sex and even get pregnant without even feeling bad or remorse
Christ have died for their past sin, current sin and the wan they will commit in the future cos grace of God is like water that they can use to bath like babies.

Why not recommend MFM, deeper life or chosen to him that practice moral living, you now recommend Christ embassy that practice immoral lifestyle.
Your counseling is dangerous

5 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by MrBroke(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06
Better wife dem plenty but dem no be virgin o.
Cause some youngings say na only virgin dem go marry way later another man fit still shook put
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by mcdokwe(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06
Not at all! You will think it is just about having females around you.

But when it get to the real business, you will realize that nasty behaviour you are sure you don't want to be dealing with for the rest of your life, you think about how her beauty or body couldn't keep you happy outside sex, a damn whole lot. Thank God I have passed that stage. God's grace to all who are still searching.

4 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Mcslize: 9:36pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Please where is the right place? I'm honestly pleading.

It doesn't work like that. If you don't believe the power of prayers, it will be very hard for you.

If you think you can choose a life partner by your own human discretion, it will be very hard for you.

You will meet the right one not when you want it but when you less expected it. That is if only you can genuinely pray about it. God will make both of your paths to cross each other in an unexpected way that you don't even expect. That's how it works.

It will happen when you less expect it. Go and watch how Moses Bliss met his correct partner. He didn't plan for it. But he might have been praying about it.

The lady was the one that even tagged him when she made a video dancing to one of his musics, and she tagged him to the video. That's how they met.

So, if you are the type that don't believe in the power of prayers or don't believe there is someone called God that exist up there, and you rely on your own understanding to selecting a life partner, it will be difficult for you to actually select the right one or come across the right one.

So, it's up to you whether to put it in prayers or doubt the power of God like others do.

The ball is in your court.

6 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Sirseedorf(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06
I'm having same problem as Op, in fact am really tired now, their are many ladies out there but few are marriageable.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by rolams(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06
Jeon:
Why are you miserable ,crying and stressing yourself in finding a particular thing that doesn't benefit the male gender? .

Men don't need Women or have anything to do with marriage,but deep down we know the person[s] that do need it/benefits from it the most. This is why they feel so much pains if they can't get a woman's attentions,the pain can lead to brutal situations whereby killing can be involved [killing the woman ,or killing himself or killing himself and the woman ] .
And they also hate to see a single woman happy, especially if she's doing well without them ,the next tag is " She is a feminist, hoe".

This is not the right response to what OP is requesting. If he feels the opposite gender is not needed in his life why would he make this post?

Pls, let's learn to help those who are in need and not to use other people's mindset to judge those who are facing challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Abrahamweb(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
Finding a wife isn't hard, you are in the wrong place looking for the right wife
Where is the right place please?
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Legendguy(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06
bigpriik:
women are like chickens they more you chase the more they run,just stop chasing and set trap.

Pls how can I set trap for them, can you drop your email so you can educate me?
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by LOVEGINO(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06
Aaaaarghmed:
Na u get time,wetin u wan use wife do?born pikin and rest for problems
happy wkend in advance to u grin
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Fearurcreeator: 9:40pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
Go to any Christ embassy branch. Join the believers love world and you'll meet your soulmate
Lolzzzz....
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by TheWinterBird(f): 9:40pm On Feb 06
🙄🙄🙄
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by franchasofficia: 9:41pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Check through the girls you know, dated and had encounter with and pick the one that have the below qualities:

1.) Kindness
2.) Human conscience
3.) Empathy (she feels the pain of others and consider people before she take action or decision in whatever she does
4.) Respectful

After the above 4 paramount qualities, you can then check the one that met your personal criteria as man which include:

5.) Physical attraction (if u like big breast go for it, if you like big ass consider it, if u like flat ass with hot legs consider it), and does she make you want to enter the oza room, this is important if not wahala ti de

6.) If u are not financially buoyant and well balanced, pls consider her family's financial background but if u are financially stable u can ignore it

Every other quality na jara, all women seem to be the same after marriage, what makes some different from others which make them good women are the qualities I listed from 1 to 4.

Your wife is among your past and present girlfriends, fvckmates and dates, go back and study that list grin

6 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by ufotty2001: 9:41pm On Feb 06
Very difficult.. I wish I knew earlier..am I among those that use to say make money first before marriage. Now am close to 38yrs no wife.. money don come now but to see wife dey hard me

6 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by simultaneousboi(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06
Quality20:
Its quite easy, just come over to d north let me join u with one or two Hausa or Fulani damsel
I am from the East but I seriously need Adamawa girl/lady to marry. I have dated two before and I enjoyed the relationship to the fullest but we couldn't end up together because of genotype incompatibility issue cos I'm AS, while the other is a Muslim and her parents want me to convert. But sincerely speaking, they were all amazing. I have been close to many Adamawa ladies, both married and singles and I confirm that 75% to 80% of them are really wife material.

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by yesloaded: 9:45pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
Dey play 😂
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by SonofGod231: 9:46pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
I'm trying to help you sef and you are shalaying. Do you really want a good woman to marry?
They're right. We don't need relationship advice or coaching from people whose own track record does not speak of expertise in maintaining an enduring domestic harmony.But from the millions of quietly contented grandmas and grandpas who have been happily married for decades. There's no mystery about what they've been able to achieve.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06
Michaelspresh:
Same thing as finding a man who’s gonna love you so hard,takes care of you,communicate,respect you

I’m still searching and will continue searching till i find my trophy man
And i just believe I’m gonna find him someday tho
Is that you on dp?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Jman06(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06
Rokiat:

Don’t mind them. Only if many women woke up to this truth. Men benefit from marriage not women and many women end up unhappy because they give so much.

Many of our grandmothers suffered so much all in the name of marriage. All you hear them talking about is how much they endured glorifying struggle love, instead of teaching the younger generation to do better, choose themselves love themselves do better know they are the prize and never pedestalize these men. Never settled for broke men choose lifestyle and then grow in love. Marriage for a woman is never an achievement. A man should feel lucky not you for you are gonna give so much even by just giving birth.

Nonsense!

Just mention one thing men benefit from marriage! Men that would work his butt off trying to bring in money for the family, and after training the children in school he'll die without enjoying anything from those kids. The wife would be the one enjoying all the attention and care from the children.
The children would love their mom more than their dad!

The man is only deceived to believe that the children are his while in reality, the wife owns the children.
See, if not because of societal and family pressure, many men wouldn't marry! I know the kind of pressure I'm facing right now from my family and my peers because I'm not yet married.
Some will accuse you of being gay or impotent all in a bid to cajole you into marriage!

4 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Skii(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06
Mcslize:

It doesn't work like that. If you don't believe the power of prayers, it will be very hard for you.

If you think you can choose a life partner by your own human discretion, it will be very hard for you.

You will meet the right one not when you want it but when you less expected it. That is if only you can genuinely pray about it. God will make both of your paths to cross each other in an unexpected way that you don't even expect. That's how it works.

It will happen when you less expect it. Go and watch how Moses Bliss met his correct partner. He didn't plan for it. But he might have been praying about it.

The lady was the one that even tagged him when she made a video dancing to one of his musics, and she tagged him to the video. That's how they met.

So, if you are the type that don't believe in the power of prayers or don't believe there is someone called God that exist up there, and you rely on your own understanding to selecting a life partner, it will be difficult for you to actually select the right one or come across the right one.

So, it's up to you whether to put it in prayers or doubt the power of God like others do.

The ball is in your court.

I was considering to respond or not..but thanks..you have spared me the composition of a response.

If only the OP will read your opinion.

What I will just add to this is that the cattle on a thousand hills are His. Just ask God sincerely, that out of the multitude of women out there, He should send you your own wife...and that when she comes by, you would recognise her.

God brought Eve before Adam and he recognized her as his wife. Follow the other God orchestrated examples in the Bible. Isaac, Rebecca...Ruth and Boaz. All the ones that chose wives by/for themselves also leave an example...Samson and Delilah...David who coveted Bathsheba (don't go for a lady who is already involved with someone else).

Look for maturity and show some vulnerability. See how she handles it. Also, watch out if she shows some too. Have the wisdom to handle her imperfections knowing fully well that you are equally as imperfect. Afterall, the man and woman were naked and felt no shame.

Finally, when you see her and your time truly comes (and if you have genuinely and consistently prayed)...you will just know....nobody will tell you but yourself

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Rinoxy: 9:49pm On Feb 06
Hmmm, those in wanna get out, and those out wanna get in.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Hanndye: 9:50pm On Feb 06
Long story short: what do you have to offer. It's all a matter of standard after all said and done. So naturally, how you dey now or later naim matter.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Legendguy(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06
Rokiat:

I am not surprised. The only true love you gonna feel is the love a mother gives you when you are a baby. That is why as a woman your interest should be first. Put your self first always. Never invest too much emotion into them.

You have to act and think like a man. They always put their own interest first, they are never too emotionally invested.

As a woman do the same but x2

Understand that this is just a man for God sake just a man lol never lose yourself over one.

It really hurt me when I see women killing themselves for these good for nothing dudes.

I can bet you the red flag been there since year 1 but she was there just to save face and trying to be a good wife, see where that got her,

That is why as a woman you go for a provider man. Your money is your own his money is for you both.

You saved your money invest and have something going for your self incase of raining days like this.

If he up and leave so be it. Or if you decide to leave because of whatever reasons so be it. Never get too attached to anything, I mean he’s just a person he could die you know. Like that if it comes to an end then so
Be it know that you can be happy with or without a man.

But if you are foolish enough to love a broke man and build with him, waste your youth best years suffering for him your womb, when something like this happens how do you recover from it? As a woman you have to choose wisely.

Dey play my fans
You go see provider value indeed
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Divinerace(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06
pansophist:
Both are not easy, either finding a wife or finding a husband.

I have always said before that good marriageable people are scarce. Until you have made money as a man, or are ready to settle down as a woman, you won't know how hard that thing is.

Then, you begin to think back on the good people you have pushed away due to your ignorance, vanity, or lack of tolerance. You were caught up in the lie that there is someone special and angelic waiting for you. And that there are many fishes in the sea.

True, there might be many fishes in the sea but do you know what's also in the sea? Trash, yes, lots of trash and plastic. Also shit, stones, sands, shells, and inedible stuff. All the rubbish you find on land is also in the sea.

Also, many of the reasons people push off good partners are because of their lack of self-consciousness. You are so imperfect, totally blind to your imperfection, but somehow, expect others to be.

When Jesus approached the men who wanted to stone the prostitute to death, he said a simple sentence to them, ''he who is without sin, throw the first stone''. They all vanish after he says that.

This sentence made them conscious of their imperfection, and that they should be easy on the prostitute. Don't kill her because she sins differently than you.

So if you are conscious of your shortcomings, you won't be out there looking for perfection in people. By tolerating imperfection, it is not character-based, but mostly physical such as what young people call ''spec''.

If someone lies, manipulates, wants to tame/conquer, is deceitful, vengeful, wicked, and just a shitty human, then dump him/her. Don't tolerate that because it's character-based. It's free to develop your character.

But if they aren't having a fat ass, not over six feet tall, a bit chubby, broke but not poor (poverty is a mindset), then these can be overlooked.

So yes, stop pushing off good people, them no plenty at all. If you are young and reading this, thinking you will just push good people off, you might not meet them again. I don't believe in karma, but only a few people escape this.

If you meet a good person that your heart accepts, who loves you and treats you right, then work with that. Otherwise, accept that you might not meet them again. Then go ahead and break up.
Na hu be dis shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You / Why Men Like Confident Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.