Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son (70955 Views)

Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) / Access Bank Funded N50B Contract Awarded To Wigwe's Wife By Abia Government / Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Nmezor(f): 12:01pm On Feb 11
Sad, may their souls rest in peace
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by theamazonguru(m): 12:03pm On Feb 11
Jonathan:

Man down
Wife down
Children down, all in a snap.

The rate at which aircrafts are crashing in the US lately is alarming.

All the wealth, millions of dollars left behind will now be inherited by family members who contributed nothing to his life.

LIFE!

Honestly it's very alarming and worrisome.
And to think that all our Helicopter fleet are being supplied by the same USA.
This is a serious cause for alarm..
I really hope the lifes of our pilots Manning those birds are safe sha.

The death of Bryan Kobent, Pastor Myles Monroe, series of recent crashes have been linked to helicopter.

It is really well.

Rest in peace to the departed souls.
May God grant their families the fortitude to bear these losses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by segunAde1: 12:05pm On Feb 11
Omihanifa:
Very tragic incident embarassed only God can comfort the remaining children left behind.

Their lives just changed within the twinkle of an eye. Imagine losing mom, dad and two younger ones in a day embarassed

As we mourn Herbert wigwe, we should also remember to say a word of prayer to Abimbola ogunbanjo. He's also a family man with lots of dependents.

Two kids or one?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Sirianese: 12:05pm On Feb 11
planetx:
When did people started flying from Nigeria to go watch super bowl all way in the US.

Na flex

Instead make dem watch AFCON with Shettima Prince of Terrorists, dem for still dey alive!
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by inoki247: 12:05pm On Feb 11
Tayorshd87:

My brother your statement sounds silly ∆

But in reality that's d real epilogue of life ..
He no dey make me do pass my self ..
I do tell my wife that all this I want to I want to will stop when I exit the world 😢

Life is just vanity and u don't have to go extra mile just to chase after vanity too 😭

Rip CEO

My in law nd my woman see me like someone who's not ambitious I already av my own house that I'm living isn't so big jus a bungalow nd I manage my thing my own way I stopped expanding bkuz is getting hard for me to control....

So I jus stick to the one that's paying my bill and feeding buh if God willing he wants me to expand more fine I'm not jus ready to add any new headache from any workers or life....

People are now mistaken my been contempted with not been ambitious or getting lazy....

7 Likes

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Patojargz: 12:05pm On Feb 11
RIP
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by StraightGaay: 12:06pm On Feb 11
NuCypher:
The same people saying they have no information only a few hours ago. Believe them at your own risk. They had all the information they needed. They just didn't have the one they were ready to share
Which people
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Enemyofpeace: 12:08pm On Feb 11
Rest in peace sir. This world is not my own, I am just passing true

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Vintage9999: 12:10pm On Feb 11
Omihanifa:
Very tragic incident embarassed only God can comfort the remaining children left behind.

Their lives just changed within the twinkle of an eye. Imagine losing mom, dad and two younger ones in a day embarassed

As we mourn Herbert wigwe, we should also remember to say a word of prayer to Abimbola ogunbanjo. He's also a family man with lots of dependents.
only one of his children is dead. His son

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by sucess001(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11
The next day, they are already talking about naming an acting replacement.

Stop taking your job too seriously!!

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by AskNgige2: 12:11pm On Feb 11
inoki247:
Rip..

The life is stress na why I no dey worry pass mak I chop and sleep...

Na when I grow up I realize we only came to die since den I no dey pursue any yeye dream cos the stress no worth am if it comes fine if he no come fine...

Aswear
Since I realized this... I hardly save again. I enjoy my life
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Tayorshd87: 12:12pm On Feb 11
inoki247:

My in law nd my woman see me like someone who's not ambitious I already av my own house that I'm living isn't so big jus a bungalow nd I manage my thing my own way I stopped expanding bkuz is getting hard for me to control....

So I jus stick to the one that's paying my bill and feeding buh if God willing he wants me to expand more fine I'm not jus ready to add any new headache from any workers or life....

People are now mistaken my been contempted with not been ambitious or getting lazy....

Exactly I understood u too much.

because these are d headache that can even reduce ur lifespan all in the name of u want to be this and u want to be that..

But they won't understand...

because even if u have 100 mansions u will leave them all behind for.those that don't even know how u labour for those things..

My brother be contented with what u have.
Thank God u have ur own house already then leave the rest for God and vanity sake .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by 12345baba(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11
Costly toys that kill
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by DrAkpa(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11
Basicend:
This guy (Wigwe) and Tayo Adeniroku with Fola Adeola started GTBank.

They blew very quickly into prominence and wealth. Tayo died young suddenly just like this Wigwe.

In my family, there were professors that achieved quick prominence and were cut-off in their 50s, same happened to my father.

It was Jesus that opened my eyes to these things and began to teach me how to walk with him and avoid lineage judgemental patterns. It is a rope. He would pass you Tru some sufferings, but that yoke will break upon your head.

It is not the will of God for Wigwe and his entire family to just go this way at their age. That is a judgement, and in most cases, it is a matter of ages before them (that they did not see or treat).

It is better we gather little by little, by God's hand, and avoid those slippery grounds that can bring a man into instant judgement.

Such a very wealthy man. I pray God give his family the strenght to bear this. May their gentle souls rest in peace.

This is deep, only the wise can interpret what you have written.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by AskNgige2: 12:15pm On Feb 11
AllBlack:
After all the struggle on earth.
go to the best schools,
graduate.
don't drink, don't smoke, avoid cancer, don't party, don't fornicate, don't go to club,
marry, get kids, be a good husband,
double your hustle, earn in dollar, wear gucci,
drive benz. bla bla bla

it ends 6 feet.

Meanwhile politicians stealing money are living longer and escaping such crash..

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by tobenuel(m): 12:16pm On Feb 11
capricornlady:
Tragic loss ...Eternal rest grant unto their souls and let perpetual light shine upon them, May their souls rest in peace, Amen.
AMEN.. you must be a Catholica

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Vintage9999: 12:16pm On Feb 11
[quote author=Omihanifa post=128397726][/quote] inaccurate. He travelled with just one of his kids, his son.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by redsun(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11
What was he doing flying on a helicopter in America, while access bank is failing in Nigeria? Flying those crafts in the Western world doesn't come cheap, and it's most time, completely unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by anslemarinze52(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11
inoki247:
Rip..

Na when I grow up I realize we only came to die since den I no dey pursue any yeye dream cos the stress no worth am if it comes fine if he no come fine...

This is a poor man mentality!!!!
You work hard o or you don't work hard you'll still die.
Na yur type de wish death to rich man, saying upon all he's money he still die.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by goaldynboy: 12:25pm On Feb 11
Jonathan:

Man down
Wife down
Children down, all in a snap.

They rate at which aircrafts are crashing in the US lately is alarming.

All the wealth, millions of dollars left behind will now be inherited by family members who contributed nothing to his life.

LIFE!

I think the daughter survived because she wasn't in the crashed chopped.

Though I am not too sure!

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by inoki247: 12:26pm On Feb 11
anslemarinze52:

This is a poor man mentality!!!!
You work hard o or you don't work hard you'll still die.
Na yur type de wish death to rich man, saying upon all he's money he still die.

Lol rich man weldone bring any post I wish anybody death...

You think everybody view life the same....

With how people are been killed in Nigeria nd insecurity rising there are people you will give Visa of a good and working country to that won't take it will you tell me they're poor or wishing others bad...

Our ambition and view to life will always be different you can be dreaming to build an estate in Abuja Central while all I jus need from life is one bungalow inside one bush in Gwagwalada....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by BreconHills(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11
tnerro1:
That means the daughter is still alive, thank goodness, one useless uncle for don dey claim senior uncle for their properties

Apart from his remaining children both his father and mother are still alive to the best of my knowledge. In addition he had a first class estate management vehicle created in his life time.

No room for unscrupulous characters. That's the fruit of advance thinking and planning.

https://www.tengenfamilyoffice.com/

We all need to plan our lives and passing especially those who have spouses and children. May God help us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Impliment: 12:28pm On Feb 11
Life is just a stage. Tragic death, father, mother, son death in a swoop. God knows the best. RIP Wigwes.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Caphive: 12:28pm On Feb 11
Omihanifa:

Who is Abimbola Ogunbanjo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by emmy512: 12:28pm On Feb 11
NuCypher:
The same people saying they have no information only a few hours ago. Believe them at your own risk. They had all the information they needed. They just didn't have the one they were ready to share
Their response has to be crafted by a lawyer on behalf of the company and in extension the bank.

They can’t just talk anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by HenryWilliams(m): 12:28pm On Feb 11
NuCypher:

Exactly..
They knew the man and family were killed in the crash..
They just didn't want to be the first to announce..
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by onuman: 12:31pm On Feb 11
inoki247:
Rip..

We pursue yeye dreams but towards the end of life, we realise that we have been disturbing ourselves for nothing all along.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Pauliaette(m): 12:31pm On Feb 11
If the accident happened in Nigeria, social media for gone agog. Death? RIP sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by clockwisereport: 12:32pm On Feb 11
Eriokanmi:
I saw a major figure's jet in this country being chased in the air by another jet. The major figure's jet was ahead while those chasing him were right behind him. They eventually hit his jet and it crash-landed somewhere in the southern part of the country. Please people, let's pray against any plane crash in Nigeria this year. I don't joke with my revelations.
Ivory coast is in finals today as predicted. Though i said it jokingly back then. I didn't emphasise it cos of all those NL atheists whose minds have been hijacked by the devil.

Happy Sunday to you all.
who Will Win ?
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Eteka1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 11
WorldRichest:
Ogun don kee their Mama. Esu Odara go still punish them for Hell Fire

I just want to remind everyone that Erastus Akingbola is still living his life.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has been disgraced and humiliated twice, Bukola Saraki has been forgotten in national politics, and his home base has been grabbed and snatched from him, and now Herbert Wigwe while enjoying himself has met death.

Only few will remember the type of evil that appened between the four people mentioned above
What did he do wrong to Erastus Akinbola? All he did was acquire 75@% shares of Intercontinental Bank when it was up for sale.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by mmsen: 12:33pm On Feb 11
Jokerman:
Life is funny.

That's why we must always endeavour to live by God's word.

All things in this world are deception if we are not wise in knowing God.

Enjoy what God gives to you. Try to live s mark, honour and worship God, and lastly accept Jesus as your Lord and Personal Saviour.

Which god?

There are people who openly curse your god every day, many of them live to a ripe old age.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by adedelight(m): 12:33pm On Feb 11
That is the futility of life like a vapour.It is there today and tomorrow it is not.
This is the reason why you and I must prepare for death daily.
If you die today where will you go,secure your place in eternity by giving your life to Jesus today.
WHAT DOES IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE/SHE GAINS THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSE HIS/HER SOUL IN HELL.WHAT WILL YOU GIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR SOUL.
Ponder and make amend today before it's too late.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 / Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.