Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son (71074 Views)

Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) / Access Bank Funded N50B Contract Awarded To Wigwe's Wife By Abia Government / Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Felaincarnated: 12:35pm On Feb 11
Big man Big wahala. Nothing go concern Tony Elumelu with Helicopter forever nd ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Eteka1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 11
AskNgige2:

Meanwhile politicians stealing money are living longer and escaping such crash..
Politician steal money pass bank owners?
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by DangoteIvy: 12:35pm On Feb 11
Omihanifa:

Oga rest. That leadership newspaper 🗞️📰 will soon rush out to retract their statements, just as they rushed out to post unverified news. This is totally unprofessional.

It is officially confirmed, that Wigwe, his wife Doreen and son Chizi were in the ill fated crash.
Chairman of Nigerian Exchange Group Plc Abimbola Ogunbanjo was also in the ill fatrd crash
Alongside two bodies yet to be officially identified and verified.

Which two children?
Herbert, his wife, Chizoba Doreen and his son,Chizi died . He lost one child Chizi alongside his wife Doreen in the ill fated crash. His other children are safe . They were not in the chopper. Tochi, Hannah and David,his other 3kids were not in the chopper

Wigwe’s Special Assistant, Faleye Olusola, whose name was in the manifest of the chopper, escaped death miraculously as he did not 🚫 even board the ill-fated flight but opted to travel by road instead.

2 Shares

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Achoghim: 12:35pm On Feb 11
In an organization as big as Access bank, leadership vacuum is totally an abomination. It affects both customers and shareholders confidence in the company, and can lead to declines in revenues and share prices. Let’s see how the market reacts to Mr Wigwe’s death on Monday.
sucess001:
The next day, they are already talking about naming an acting replacement.

Stop taking your job too seriously!!
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by goaldynboy: 12:36pm On Feb 11
WorldRichest:
Ogun don kee their Mama. Esu Odara go still punish them for Hell Fire

I just want to remind everyone that Erastus Akingbola is still living his life.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has been disgraced and humiliated twice, Bukola Saraki has been forgotten in national politics, and his home base has been grabbed and snatched from him, and now Herbert Wigwe while enjoying himself has met death.

Only few will remember the type of evil that appened between the four people mentioned above

It's very clear to everybody that your brain has been hacked and virus infused into that thing you call brain!🤡

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Atolu01: 12:38pm On Feb 11
No comment.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Wotowotoman: 12:42pm On Feb 11
Achoghim:
In an organization as big as Access bank, leadership vacuum is totally an abomination. It affects both customers and shareholders confidence in the company, and can lead to declines in revenues and share prices. Let’s see how the market reacts to Mr Wigwe’s death on Monday.

Stop talking nonsense. There is no vacuum. There has been a successor for a while now. His name is Roosevelt.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by anslemarinze52(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11
inoki247:

Lol rich man weldone bring any post I wish anybody death...

You think everybody view life the same....

With how people are been killed in Nigeria nd insecurity rising there are people you will give Visa of a good and working country to that won't take it will you tell me they're poor or wishing others bad...

Our ambition and view to life will always be different you can be dreaming to build an estate in Abuja Central while all I jus need from life is one bungalow inside one bush in Gwagwalada....

We all know that's deception lol 😆😆.
Now that he's dead, if you were asked to inherit he's possessions.. God knows how many that'll go into depression because you got to the top so fast and quick.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Wotowotoman: 12:42pm On Feb 11
DangoteIvy:

Oga rest. That leadership newspaper 🗞️📰 will soon rush out to retract their statements, just as they rushed out to post unverified news. This is totally unprofessional.

It is officially confirmed, that Wigwe, his wife Doreen and son Chizi were in the ill fated crash.
Alongside two bodies yet to be officially identified and verified.

The two pilots….

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by anslemarinze52(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11
inoki247:

Lol rich man weldone bring any post I wish anybody death...

You think everybody view life the same....

With how people are been killed in Nigeria nd insecurity rising there are people you will give Visa of a good and working country to that won't take it will you tell me they're poor or wishing others bad...

Our ambition and view to life will always be different you can be dreaming to build an estate in Abuja Central while all I jus need from life is one bungalow inside one bush in Gwagwalada....

Put in the work and rise, there'll never be a need for you to say such a thing again.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by PNomsule: 12:46pm On Feb 11
Yashita:

Sorry I meant Aaliya
One love 👍
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Cyrus02: 12:46pm On Feb 11
Really tragic! My sincere gratitude
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Alliswell248: 12:47pm On Feb 11
Jonathan:

Man down
Wife down
Children down, all in a snap.

They rate at which aircrafts are crashing in the US lately is alarming.

All the wealth, millions of dollars left behind will now be inherited by family members who contributed nothing to his life.

LIFE!

Funny enough, they may take "killing" themselves over these.
Greedy people everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Omoapena(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11
Life no balance
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Wotowotoman: 12:51pm On Feb 11
AskNgige2:

Aswear
Since I realized this... I hardly save again. I enjoy my life

Okay. Blow all your money. Don’t save. No just come here to beg when you lose your job o angry

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by PENNYSWAP: 12:54pm On Feb 11
Who’s next in line to inherit?
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Wotowotoman: 12:54pm On Feb 11
sucess001:
The next day, they are already talking about naming an acting replacement.

Stop taking your job too seriously!!

Okay don’t take your job too seriously. But no come here to beg when them sack you o angry
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by marsup: 12:55pm On Feb 11
Nonexisting1:
Someone just got his or her prayers for promotion answered, in a weird way though. But wetin carry this man go America go enter helicopter. The same helicopter that has been killing their soldiers more than terrorists.
Today's Superbowl in Las vegas. He was planning on attending from Cali.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Wotowotoman: 12:55pm On Feb 11
Basicend:
This guy (Wigwe) and Tayo Adeniroku with Fola Adeola started GTBank.

They blew very quickly into prominence and wealth. Tayo died young suddenly just like this Wigwe.

In my family, there were professors that achieved quick prominence and were cut-off in their 50s, same happened to my father.

It was Jesus that opened my eyes to these things and began to teach me how to walk with him and avoid lineage judgemental patterns. It is a rope. He would pass you Tru some sufferings, but that yoke will break upon your head.

It is not the will of God for Wigwe and his entire family to just go this way at their age. That is a judgement, and in most cases, it is a matter of ages before them (that they did not see or treat).

It is better we gather little by little, by God's hand, and avoid those slippery grounds that can bring a man into instant judgement.

Such a very wealthy man. I pray God give his family the strenght to bear this. May their gentle souls rest in peace.

You forgot the most important person. AIG!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Boldideas: 12:57pm On Feb 11
nairalandkachy1:

Hmm... Only the blessing of God maketh rich and adds no sorrow.

This matter get as be.. Men do deep their hands into many things to succeed. Frankly speaking.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Wotowotoman: 12:58pm On Feb 11
Nonexisting1:
Someone just got his or her prayers for promotion answered, in a weird way though. But wetin carry this man go America go enter helicopter. The same helicopter that has been killing their soldiers more than terrorists.

What many of you don’t know is that a successor was chosen a couple of years ago. Herbert was winding down and on his way to retirement. Roosevelt has been running the show for a while now..

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by AareGaa: 12:59pm On Feb 11
Frezhkid10:
Why does Hollywood make us believe we can survive helicopter crash when in reality..we can’t!!!!

Shane McMahon survived it few years ago
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by WorldRichest: 1:00pm On Feb 11
DrAkpa:

You will be fished out soon to defend what you just wrote....

Fished out ko, chickened out ni

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by DrAkpa(m): 1:02pm On Feb 11
Wotowotoman:

Stop talking nonsense. There is no vacuum. There has been a successor for a while now. His name is Roosevelt.

You are the one talking nonsense. The market will react negatively because this is a shock unexpected occurrence. Stop disgracing yourself on topics beyond your station.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Lanre1st(m): 1:03pm On Feb 11
RIP!

But who will inherit this CEO
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by buJu234: 1:03pm On Feb 11
This US helicopter crash is becoming something else o..

Same happened to Kobi brayant

RiP boss
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by ufuosman(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11
Really painful
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by daygee12: 1:08pm On Feb 11
Jonathan:

Man down
Wife down

All the wealth, millions of dollars left behind will now be inherited by family members who contributed nothing to his life.

LIFE!

Why would u say his family members contributed nothing to his life

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by writeprof(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11
Jonathan:

Man down
Wife down

LIFE!

Somebody said 70 per cent of what humans struggle/hustle/jostle/scheme to possess WILL BE POSSESSED/INHERITED/CLAIMED/UTILISED BY OTHERS. Na 30 per cent be the person own.

The conclusion of the whole matter. Fear God. Live a life of doing good. Settle your eternity here.

May the souls of the dead rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by yewit37486: 1:12pm On Feb 11
WorldRichest:
Ogun don kee their Mama. Esu Odara go still punish them for Hell Fire

I just want to remind everyone that Erastus Akingbola is still living his life.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has been disgraced and humiliated twice, Bukola Saraki has been forgotten in national politics, and his home base has been grabbed and snatched from him, and now Herbert Wigwe while enjoying himself has met death.

Only few will remember the type of evil that appened between the four people mentioned above

You are gloating over someone's death not knowing how you yourself will end up. Height of foolishness.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11
Nawao!.. with wife and son! Damn!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okrika Clothes, Pistol, Gin, Other Goods Banned By Customs (SEE FULL LIST) / Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) / How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.