Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son (70999 Views)

Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) / Access Bank Funded N50B Contract Awarded To Wigwe's Wife By Abia Government / Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by membranus: 2:10pm On Feb 11
Wotowotoman:

What many of you don’t know is that a successor was chosen a couple of years ago. Herbert was winding down and on his way to retirement. Roosevelt has been running the show for a while now..

Roosevelt who?
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Wotowotoman: 2:12pm On Feb 11
membranus:

Roosevelt who?

Google no dey your phone? undecided
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by membranus: 2:19pm On Feb 11
dimexy247:

This is deep. Everything you wrote up there is nothing but reality. Our being on earth has no purpose than to live for sometime and then die.

Forget what any motivational speaker says, life has no purpose. That’s the truth. No matter what you become. You die and everything you have ever known or become dies with you

That's why it is wise to pursue heaven rather than pursuing anything on earth. Because earth life is ephemeral, the real life begins after death.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by drololaaof: 2:20pm On Feb 11
nairalandkachy1:

'In line with company policy ' Hey this is life nobody knows what come or happen tomorrow, only God can .
You are alive today life have no measure.
May the souls of the departed rest in the peace of the Lord, I commiserate with the families of those on board the copter,only God can console and comfort you.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Barcalee: 2:20pm On Feb 11
Vanity upon vanity .....in Ebenezer obeys voice
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by AareGaa: 2:23pm On Feb 11
DrAkpa:

This sort of person is part of the reasons why I dont care if a bag of rice gets to 200k. People like you deserve to suffer for bringing in a curse upon Nigeria, except the innocent people who would form part of the collateral damage

You think everyone is poor like you.

You had better go and work.
Staying 24 Hours on nairaland won't add a penny to your pocket.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by axglide(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11
Jokerman:
Life is funny.

That's why we must always endeavour to live by God's word.

All things in this world are deception if we are not wise in knowing God.

Enjoy what God gives to you. Try to live s mark, honour and worship God, and lastly accept Jesus as your Lord and Personal Saviour.

This is the end of the discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by membranus: 2:23pm On Feb 11
Wotowotoman:

Google no dey your phone? undecided

There are thousand Roosevelts working with Access on Google, which one would I choose?

BTW you are the one dishing out the info, therefore dish it out full plate, else it serves no purpose.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Karlifate: 2:24pm On Feb 11
Nonexisting1:
Someone just got his or her prayers for promotion answered, in a weird way though. But wetin carry this man go America go enter helicopter. The same helicopter that has been killing their soldiers more than terrorists.

When your time is up, your time is up.

Even if you're sleeping peacefully in your house, you'll still transition to the great beyond.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Karlifate: 2:26pm On Feb 11
Frezhkid10:
Why does Hollywood make us believe we can survive helicopter crash when in reality..we can’t!!!!

You "believe" what you choose to believe. Hollywood is NOT responsible for that.

Hollywood movies are tagged "Sci-Fi" for a reason.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Jokerman(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11
AllBlack:
After all the struggle on earth.
go to the best schools,
graduate.
don't drink, don't smoke, avoid cancer, don't party, don't fornicate, don't go to club,
marry, get kids, be a good husband,
double your hustle, earn in dollar, wear gucci,
drive benz. bla bla bla

it ends 6 feet.

However there's life after death.

Only Jesus can save

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Jokerman(m): 2:29pm On Feb 11
Frezhkid10:
Why does Hollywood make us believe we can survive helicopter crash when in reality..we can’t!!!!

Like Dominic Torreto😂
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by toujurs: 2:29pm On Feb 11
Only a daughter remaining. Please she should maintain her father name.

So much wealth in her name.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Karlifate: 2:30pm On Feb 11
rilChilz:
Access bank should credit us with 'mourning allowance'

They'd rather debit you 'mourning charges' instead.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by AngelicBeing: 2:32pm On Feb 11
sad
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Karlifate: 2:32pm On Feb 11
toujurs:

He left 3 children behind, not 1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by iswallker(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11
Jokerman:
Life is funny.

Enjoy what God gives to you. Try to live s mark, honour and worship God, and lastly accept Jesus as your Lord and Personal Saviour.

Jesus na Oga..

Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Karlifate: 2:37pm On Feb 11
Basicend:
This guy (Wigwe) and Tayo Adeniroku with Fola Adeola started GTBank.

They blew very quickly into prominence and wealth. Tayo died young suddenly just like this Wigwe.

In my family, there were professors that achieved quick prominence and were cut-off in their 50s, same happened to my father.

It was Jesus that opened my eyes to these things and began to teach me how to walk with him and avoid lineage judgemental patterns. It is a rope. He would pass you Tru some sufferings, but that yoke will break upon your head.

It is not the will of God for Wigwe and his entire family to just go this way at their age. That is a judgement, and in most cases, it is a matter of ages before them (that they did not see or treat).

It is better we gather little by little, by God's hand, and avoid those slippery grounds that can bring a man into instant judgement.

Such a very wealthy man. I pray God give his family the strenght to bear this. May their gentle souls rest in peace.

Tayo died in UK, while Wigwe died in US.

🤔
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:37pm On Feb 11
toujurs:

Abeg where you dey get this information from?

I read he had 4 children.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Jokerman(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11
AskNgige2:

Aswear
Since I realized this... I hardly save again. I enjoy my life

Abi o....
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by NuCypher: 2:39pm On Feb 11
emmy512:

Their response has to be crafted by a lawyer on behalf of the company and in extension the bank.

They can’t just talk anyhow.
That doesn't mean they should say they have no information. They had. It was better to say they'll put out a statement in due time. We know they trying to be careful and professional. Not that they have no information.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Annahh(f): 2:40pm On Feb 11
Jokerman:
Life is funny.

Exactly.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Jokerman(m): 2:41pm On Feb 11
mmsen:

Which god?

There are people who openly curse your god every day, many of them live to a ripe old age.

They are like goat Devil is keeping for asun... But thankfully they are still alive... The light of salvation will still shine on them..... For the son of God is come to seek and save them which are lost

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Yungmil: 2:45pm On Feb 11
inoki247:
Rip..

The life is stress na why I no dey worry pass mak I chop and sleep...

Na when I grow up I realize we only came to die since den I no dey pursue any yeye dream cos the stress no worth am if it comes fine if he no come fine...
No Truth pass dis one. Dis life supposed just dey simple
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Jokerman(m): 2:46pm On Feb 11
inoki247:

Lol I work for myself and everyday I'm working I didn't even slow down I jus stop expanding bkuz I don't want to add any headache from any worker or life to myself.,..

So far i can eat meet up with my Bill I'm good I don't want more money more headache....

Lol... Mo money, Mo problems
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by teebillz: 2:57pm On Feb 11
tnerro1:
That means the daughter is still alive, thank goodness, one useless uncle for don dey claim senior uncle for their properties

It depends on the age and maturity of the daughter o. And it also depends on the family too.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by axglide(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11
dimexy247:

This is deep. Everything you wrote up there is nothing but reality. Our being on earth has no purpose than to live for sometime and then die.

Forget what any motivational speaker says, life has no purpose. That’s the truth. No matter what you become. You die and everything you have ever known or become dies with you

The purpose is to know Christ and prepare for eternity.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Calitoscassius(m): 3:16pm On Feb 11
All the customers money Access bank has bieng thieving has caught up with him,. Karma is real.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Eriokanmi: 3:19pm On Feb 11
clockwisereport:
who Will Win ?
I didn't see that one, lol. It's only what is revealed to me that I say. May the best team win. As Nigerian, I'd always support my own at this point, though they didn't impress me at start.
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by dallyemmy: 3:24pm On Feb 11
Ecclesiastes 1:2-3
2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Wotowotoman: 3:31pm On Feb 11
membranus:

There are thousand Roosevelts working with Access on Google, which one would I choose?

BTW you are the one dishing out the info, therefore dish it out full plate, else it serves no purpose.

Stop being slow and go and type CEO of Access Bank plc in your google before Yamayama burst that your muguish bald head there. WTF! angry
Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by Tonididdyx: 3:45pm On Feb 11
That's life...

... All the hard work ends up in the grave!
Good to be good...i hope he has other kids otherwise family members gon cash@

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 / Okrika Clothes, Pistol, Gin, Other Goods Banned By Customs (SEE FULL LIST) / Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.