Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? (40293 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / U.S Army Helicopter Crashes With 8 Soldiers On Board In Japan (Photos) / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by victorazy(m): 1:16pm On Feb 14
dreamwords:

8 million no be money, its better he run out where he can make more

Oga is a very big money.

Have you ever visited any Chinese online market before to see how cheap things are there?
With that huge amount just invest 3m in their market on interior deco stuff, u go full container.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by omoredia: 1:16pm On Feb 14
Mozambique

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by respect076(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
Hello everyone, with the current exchange rate, which country will be able to move to legally with 8 million naira?
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Try Finland you just have learn Finnish so as to be able to have access to their free education

But
Estonia is the best to stay between the two, because cost of leaving is cool.

Some of my friends that stays in Finland do travel by Boat just 2hour for shopping and go back to Finland because are extremely cheap

Almost everything is subsidies.

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by TheTraveler: 1:20pm On Feb 14
Fcwilly:
If you're good in...
Please check your inbox.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by laivwire(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14
mrcrabs:
I know that money will get you to Finland from what I have read online but you go still add am small money, make your enquiries if there are jobs available for you after you study finish oo because na there wahala they start from. study route still remains the best way to japa
https://www.nrk.no/nordland/dayo-i-bodo-fekk-jobb-i-siste-augeblikk-1.16753304
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Didi2d(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14
Spiritmask:
I have more than N70m in cash and crypto combined, and I plan moving to Canada or USA.

Hope the money will be enough, and which visa should I apply for.

I am a mechanic engineer, and I also have in mind to do my master, and same time work.

I am 30 yrs and Single.

Abeg, come teach me this crypto stuff na. Salary work no reach me feed
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by chatinent: 1:22pm On Feb 14
victorazy:

More than enough to start big business here!

I use 500k rent a very wide shop in good location.

Use 300k to shelf it to my taste.

Use N2.5m arrange clean Toyota Corolla or Matrix.

Use 2.5m to start mini importation from China
Use 200k to waybill it to Nigeria. Plenty change to remain, in next 6month you've made 600% even more.

You hold 8m u wan Japan? Come make I lecture you.

Where did you buy a Toyota Corolla now for N2.5m?

Even for N3m, you are buying faults. But N2. 5m??

5 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Sleekfingers: 1:23pm On Feb 14
anslemarinze52:

I'm a God-fearing human pls.

😆😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

God fearing. I do tell my kids if you are trying to transact a business with any Nigeria, the moment they mention God. Stop the transaction, that person is a liar and a scammer.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by ifyain: 1:24pm On Feb 14
horke:
On a serious note.... I can turn just 2miilon naira of yours to 2.5million for you in just 10 months..... My contact zero703021159two
2.5 million in 10 months? that is nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by bionixs: 1:24pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Why this abroad thing no dy freak me ? Hmm
Me too. Upon say
them go drag me enter UK on a visit by August
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by NaijaCover(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
Hello everyone, with the current exchange rate, which country will be able to move to legally with 8 million naira?
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Double That 8 million naira And Come Back to Nairaland Forum, before travelling outside.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Omoapena(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14
Goodlady:
Do you v family members of close people that ll epp you unconditionally? To japa to a standard county go cost you over N12m now as at this February and it's via school route!
What about POF?
That's the main issue.
Proof of funds for a single applicant for UK and Canada now is btw N30m to N40m with cheapest interest from banks or people wey go epp you like 2.8% to 3% to 4% or 5%.
To japa is getting harder everyday cos it's like a wall closing on everyone remaining in Nigeria. The economy too is becoming stiffer cos it go shock you that FG is still doing subsidy that's why fuel isn't in full circulation.
N8m is just for visiting visa. You go for one month or two weeks then you evade immigration officers till you are tired or get tied by marriage. Most schools in UK and Canada has tuition more than ya N8m. So how much you go use do processing, POF, collect visa etc?
Maybe if you go to Shengen countries sha. Those ones are cheaper but life's not easy there cos of language barrier and their not too cozy diplomatic ties with Nigeria. Na UK or Canada still sure pass and Canada is now forming too big boy for Nigeria. Even Niger is doing shakara for us by closing their airspace. Everyone is shaking their small yansh on Nigeria cos our economy isn't improving. When last did you enjoy uo to 12 hours light per day? Some areas no get light again sef.
Rice is almost N2K per kongo and beans is N1,500 per kongo.

Bros, before hunger and frustration finish you, carry ya N8m, divide am into two, use N4m do biz and use N10m sort whatever basic needs you want. Save remaining N3m in fix for the next 5yrs. Rugged the investment you do and make it do it die affair that it must succeed.

Pls, what did you smoke??

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Elvis2kay: 1:25pm On Feb 14
shocked
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by adisacool: 1:25pm On Feb 14
That money no reach to enter better country.
Just no allow any agency toast you and later show you Shenzhen China visa.

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Omoapena(m): 1:26pm On Feb 14
victorazy:

With 8 million and still wan travel?

How much be 8m, money wey no fit buy Camry muscle clean title...

Dey play..

3 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Sleekfingers: 1:26pm On Feb 14
bennardshaw90:
Portugal is a great country to Japa with 8million and hou will be comfortable.

Can he speak Portuguese? Is he a fast learner? Can he learn the language under 3 years.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by EreluRoz: 1:26pm On Feb 14
bionixs:
Me too. Upon say
them go drag me enter UK on a visit by August
Just go and come back, I love Nigeria ehn.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by toprealman: 1:27pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
thanks for your suggestions but
why do you suggest there? And which route is easier?
Good luck!
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by walexpal(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Why this abroad thing no dy freak me ? Hmm

E no dey freak me before, but now exchange rate is 1,532

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Favorite9779(f): 1:29pm On Feb 14
Can you please dash me 1m
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 1:29pm On Feb 14
dettolgel:

If I give you link can you find admission for someone in either Finland or Luxembourg? Though it is management course or business analystical?

I can try though....

Admission window is already closing for most school for winter entry

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by quinox947: 1:29pm On Feb 14
faoogoke:

Your village is the best option for you.

Buy land and get people to farm them for you. That ensures you have food to eat.

You can buy or build a house, do solar power, borehole also and have change remaining.

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by NaijaCover(m): 1:31pm On Feb 14
victorazy:

Use 200k to waybill it to Nigeria. Plenty change to remain, in next 6month you've made 600% even more.

Are you in ANAMBRA
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Kinzo0917(m): 1:31pm On Feb 14
Goodlady:
Do you v family members of close people that ll epp you unconditionally? To japa to a standard county go cost you over N12m now as at this February and it's via school route!
What about POF?
That's the main issue.
Proof of funds for a single applicant for UK and Canada now is btw N30m to N40m with cheapest interest from banks or people wey go epp you like 2.8% to 3% to 4% or 5%.
To japa is getting harder everyday cos it's like a wall closing on everyone remaining in Nigeria. The economy too is becoming stiffer cos it go shock you that FG is still doing subsidy that's why fuel isn't in full circulation.
N8m is just for visiting visa. You go for one month or two weeks then you evade immigration officers till you are tired or get tied by marriage. Most schools in UK and Canada has tuition more than ya N8m. So how much you go use do processing, POF, collect visa etc?
Maybe if you go to Shengen countries sha. Those ones are cheaper but life's not easy there cos of language barrier and their not too cozy diplomatic ties with Nigeria. Na UK or Canada still sure pass and Canada is now forming too big boy for Nigeria. Even Niger is doing shakara for us by closing their airspace. Everyone is shaking their small yansh on Nigeria cos our economy isn't improving. When last did you enjoy uo to 12 hours light per day? Some areas no get light again sef.
Rice is almost N2K per kongo and beans is N1,500 per kongo.

Bros, before hunger and frustration finish you, carry ya N8m, divide am into two, use N4m do biz and use N10m sort whatever basic needs you want. Save remaining N3m in fix for the next 5yrs. Rugged the investment you do and make it do it die affair that it must succeed.

Na babe she be o

From her profile she look pretty and young

I wonder how a young girl like her got 8milla
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by IMO01: 1:31pm On Feb 14
victorazy:

Start mini importation.

Do you know how many millions you'll make in next 6 months?

Take example:
These 3D wall clocks they are advatising on fb, In China is sold N2,200 but here is N25,000 etc.

Hello sir I'm intrested
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Iseoluwani: 1:32pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

Education route...this will give u convenience to settle, work and get citizenship if u qualify

Luxembourg because of cheap tuition
Apply for masters if u have bachelor's...
Tuition for STEM courses is very cheap...400€ per session....
Management science is also cheap like 1600€ per session....with the rest, u can settle down for some months and get a job....anr move across other euro union nations...
There is one year post study...which will all count together with your two years masters to get permanent residency in 5 years

Finland..
Tuition is cheap here too...which u don't have to pay once.....stem courses pay only around 3500 after tuition waivers...
Proof of funds by bank account 6720€
30hrs per week work ...
Permanent residence is 4 years...counting ur two years masters inclusive..
But the cold na die oooooo

can i private chat you pls.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 1:32pm On Feb 14
Omoapena:

Pls, what did you smoke??

grin grin grin grin ......The guy split 8M into 4M, 10M and 3M....I know understand the maths wey e use at all

4 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by banku: 1:32pm On Feb 14
What are you going to export to China with the container?

victorazy:

Oga is a very big money.

Have you ever visited any Chinese online market before to see how cheap things are there?
With that huge amount just invest 3m in their market on interior deco stuff, u go full container.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Kinzo0917(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14
ovanda:
Na dem.

That guy na thief

Not only agent

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Obi3icebaba(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14
victorazy:

You are dumb.. so when he use 2.5 million to start importation and when he needs to do a turnover dollar goes high before he even finish selling what he bought with 2.5 million. What will you advice him to do then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by adisacool: 1:34pm On Feb 14
So the 8m that he wants to use and better another man's country nko.

We complain our country is draining and we keep bettering other people country by migration.
Angelfrost:

So, he should what?!! Pour all his money into helping your country solve hunger?! Lol.

What happens when Herdsmen destroy the harvest or even kill him?!!!
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by NaijaCover(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14
Omoapena:

How much be 8m, money wey no fit buy Camry muscle clean title...

Dey play..

Are you playing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

FRSC Official Hanging On A Moving Vehicle In Enugu State - Video / Manila Skyline, Philippines / Car Wash Staff Suffers Accident In Lekki With Client's Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.