Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? (40300 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / U.S Army Helicopter Crashes With 8 Soldiers On Board In Japan (Photos) / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by brandybria(f): 1:35pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

Luxembourg.....
Finland....

Finland is expensive now.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by wetdspace(m): 1:35pm On Feb 14
Australia
Finland
Netherlands
Canada
Norway

Via health care package and visa na 5yrs.
Dependant sef fiy join you.

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Iseoluwani: 1:36pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

Education route...this will give u convenience to settle, work and get citizenship if u qualify

Luxembourg because of cheap tuition
Apply for masters if u have bachelor's...
Tuition for STEM courses is very cheap...400€ per session....
Management science is also cheap like 1600€ per session....with the rest, u can settle down for some months and get a job....anr move across other euro union nations...
There is one year post study...which will all count together with your two years masters to get permanent residency in 5 years

Finland..
Tuition is cheap here too...which u don't have to pay once.....stem courses pay only around 3500 after tuition waivers...
Proof of funds by bank account 6720€
30hrs per week work ...
Permanent residence is 4 years...counting ur two years masters inclusive..
But the cold na die oooooo

can i private chat you pls.
pls
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by wetdspace(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
Hello everyone, with the current exchange rate, which country will be able to move to legally with 8 million naira?
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Australia
Finland
Netherlands
Canada
Norway

Via health care package and visa na 5yrs.
Dependant sef fiy join you.

3 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Zooposki(f): 1:37pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
Hello everyone, with the current exchange rate, which country will be able to move to legally with 8 million naira?

Can't you place the 8m in palmpay's CashBox which generates a yield of 20% per annum, which is, 150,000k per month. You can add these to your salary and take care of your needs and use any extra to start a side hustle. This way you don't touch your principal but you are still generating income to take care of your needs.

3 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by xelente(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14
Good advice
Goodlady:
Do you v family members of close people that ll epp you unconditionally? To japa to a standard county go cost you over N12m now as at this February and it's via school route!
What about POF?
That's the main issue.
Proof of funds for a single applicant for UK and Canada now is btw N30m to N40m with cheapest interest from banks or people wey go epp you like 2.8% to 3% to 4% or 5%.
To japa is getting harder everyday cos it's like a wall closing on everyone remaining in Nigeria. The economy too is becoming stiffer cos it go shock you that FG is still doing subsidy that's why fuel isn't in full circulation.
N8m is just for visiting visa. You go for one month or two weeks then you evade immigration officers till you are tired or get tied by marriage. Most schools in UK and Canada has tuition more than ya N8m. So how much you go use do processing, POF, collect visa etc?
Maybe if you go to Shengen countries sha. Those ones are cheaper but life's not easy there cos of language barrier and their not too cozy diplomatic ties with Nigeria. Na UK or Canada still sure pass and Canada is now forming too big boy for Nigeria. Even Niger is doing shakara for us by closing their airspace. Everyone is shaking their small yansh on Nigeria cos our economy isn't improving. When last did you enjoy uo to 12 hours light per day? Some areas no get light again sef.
Rice is almost N2K per kongo and beans is N1,500 per kongo.

Bros, before hunger and frustration finish you, carry ya N8m, divide am into two, use N4m do biz and use N10m sort whatever basic needs you want. Save remaining N3m in fix for the next 5yrs. Rugged the investment you do and make it do it die affair that it must succeed.

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by holaruc(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14
Why do people prefer to travel than startup smth here in Nigeria? With 8m you can start a cool business and establish yourself here, you will only want to travel abroad for a vacation if you know what you're doing, people think abroad of now is like '90s..

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Macdeey: 1:39pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
My brother ! 8 million naira is a little less than 4 million CFA .... And with that , you can start Avery good and standard business in LOME - Togo . Especially if you are an Igbo or Hausa man ! It will pay you a lot ! The exchange rate will favour you ! Just forget about Europ or America or any other part of this Crazy world 🌎🌎🌎 Almost everywhere is crazy and economic melt down is real bro !!! MY OPINION sha cool

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by deyplay: 1:39pm On Feb 14
victorazy:

More than enough to start big business here!

I use 500k rent a very wide shop in good location.

Use 300k to shelf it to my taste.

Use N2.5m arrange clean Toyota Corolla or Matrix.

Use 2.5m to start mini importation from China
Use 200k to waybill it to Nigeria. Plenty change to remain, in next 6month you've made 600% even more.

You hold 8m u wan Japan? Come make I lecture you.
hmm. Theoretical analysis
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 1:40pm On Feb 14
Choski78:
get a biz visa to vietnam, get a good company over there to ratify your document with vietnam ministry of of labour and police, travel to vietnam with ease apply for residency, get your residency, use your residency card and jakpa to a good country with ease, japan, south korea are all within your reach with residency card, all this process wont take half of your doe and can be done in 3 months....

Bro, can you put me through please?
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by dreamwords: 1:40pm On Feb 14
victorazy:

Oga is a very big money.

Have you ever visited any Chinese online market before to see how cheap things are there?
With that huge amount just invest 3m in their market on interior deco stuff, u go full container.
i mean to process travel and basic travelallowance and flight money

thats what imean,hope you knoew the current flight rate to uk or us etc
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Maxtipulation(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14
Cape Vader, after seeing all those beautiful girls at the afcon
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by SmartMen: 1:41pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
Before you Japa, do you have a skill, useful skill that can help your survival over there?

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by eliteweb(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14
anslemarinze52:

I am serious, I'm not a scam.

At least you would have suggested places you can handle here first.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Samirana360(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14
Ghana is ok
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by jedisco(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14
victorazy:

More than enough to start big business here!

I use 500k rent a very wide shop in good location.

Use 300k to shelf it to my taste.

Use N2.5m arrange clean Toyota Corolla or Matrix.

Use 2.5m to start mini importation from China
Use 200k to waybill it to Nigeria. Plenty change to remain, in next 6month you've made 600% even more.

You hold 8m u wan Japan? Come make I lecture you.

Lol...
You know if you can truly make 600% of your capital in 6 months and do so on a consistent basis, you'd be richer than Elon Musk in a few years?

I wonder if you've ever run a business before

4 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 1:43pm On Feb 14
Macdeey:
My brother ! 8 million naira is a little less than 4 million CFA .... And with that , you can start Avery good and standard business in LOME - Togo . Especially if you are an Igbo or Hausa man ! It will pay you a lot ! The exchange rate will favour you ! Just forget about Europ or America or any other part of this Crazy world 🌎🌎🌎 Almost everywhere is crazy and economic melt down is real bro !!! MY OPINION sha cool

Are you there?
I want to know how real it is considering how smooth it is when you're saying it.

Like I need a real life experience.

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 1:44pm On Feb 14
brandybria:
Finland is expensive now.

U can see i specifically mentioned stem courses....many Finland schoolw does automatic waiver of half tuition for biosciences course....tuition is between 8k and 10k..

Someone still got in to UEF and his total tuition is 4k after waiver ..then the school waived an extra 500€ for early bird tuition payment... And it's the same info on their website this year...

Search and u will find....na data e go chop

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by prittyboi(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14
Ever8090:
which country can a construction worker such as brick building and masonry migrate to and will get a job ? Make the suggestion and let's see how it goes between us, I am very eager to live this country even in 2 months time if that will be possible before Nigeria will kill me b4 my time

Oga b careful check his profile.... Na I never chop him be don't be desperate and fall into wrong hands ooo. Be careful
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Ynix(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:

Go to Iceland and from there try other European countries
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:47pm On Feb 14
Choski78:
get a biz visa to vietnam, get a good company over there to ratify your document with vietnam ministry of of labour and police, travel to vietnam with ease apply for residency, get your residency, use your residency card and jakpa to a good country with ease, japan, south korea are all within your reach with residency card, all this process wont take half of your doe and can be done in 3 months....

Is this real?? I love how you drew up the plan but is it feasible??
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Bigprik: 1:51pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
Pakistan
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by FireUpNow(m): 1:52pm On Feb 14
Zooposki:

Can't you place the 8m in palmpay's CashBox which generates a yield of 20% per annum, which is, 150,000k per month. You can add these to your salary and take care of your needs and use any extra to start a side hustle. This way you don't touch your principal but you are still generating income to take care of your needs.

Do you trust Palmpay?

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Tektronics12: 1:52pm On Feb 14
Put in piggyvest and get 1.2 million every year. Suffer dey abroad Bro..
Gemma52:

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Onekilo: 1:52pm On Feb 14
EU countries.I can do it for you.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Glassysea(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14
Bring 6.5m Canada 5 years working visa no stories, if you need Germany and Sweden Finland working visa 6.3m Vietnam 3m you can contact me via 07066112440. We discuss more

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Inspirer1: 1:53pm On Feb 14
faoogoke:

Your village is the best option for you.

Buy land and get people to farm them for you. That ensures you have food to eat.

You can buy or build a house, do solar power, borehole also and have change remaining.

those herdsmen nko?
Except he is not in the Southwest o

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by peropoliet(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14
anslemarinze52:
I am an agent sir, I can help you with a better country, you won't spend up to 7m.
you will soon sc someone
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 1:53pm On Feb 14
Choski78:

Have you done this before or seen someone do it?

I need a real life experience.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Ajalalomo: 1:54pm On Feb 14
anslemarinze52:
I am an agent sir, I can help you with a better country, you won't spend up to 7m.

You have been on this forum for some time, and I know that you previously claimed to be a car dealer, but all of a sudden, you now claim to be a travel agent because of the 8 million naira.

Folks, before dealing with a total stranger or a Nigerian, you guys should not forget this Latin phrase, "Caveat emptor," which means "Let the buyer beware."

@Gemma52, be careful not to become a scam victim.

6 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by yinkeys(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
Use the money to learn world class high income skills
$7,500 is not a lot like you think it is

3 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by zionstaar75: 1:55pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
this is one of the reasons Nigeria will not improve, u have 8 million naira and the only thing in your mind is travelling. You are a lazy and unserious person and you deserve whatever you get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

FRSC Official Hanging On A Moving Vehicle In Enugu State - Video / Manila Skyline, Philippines / Car Wash Staff Suffers Accident In Lekki With Client's Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.