Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Atheists Debate Religionists * - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Debate Religionists * (9115 Views)

Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * / Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists / You Non-religionists, What reasons have You for Forfeiting Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 9:41pm On Mar 10
Image123:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You must have met reedmarole.

LordReed:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! You have come again to display your stupidity. What is nature if not a conglomeration of all NATURAL processes and their outcomes? Is NATURAL Selection not a part of nature then? Look at this dummy trying to use semantics to gaslight their way out of admitting they goofed. LMFAO!

Na wa o my bros.

Reed, is the word "selection" in the word "nature"??
The two screenshots below may help you

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 9:55pm On Mar 10
FRANCISTOWN:

I no know karate and I no know kungfu. But I get people in the armed forces plus I get plenty area boys. Before you knock me, them don bundle you put you inside drainage. Plus I sabi box die.

I already said you ain't cut out for academics. You should try fishing. Fishing is an enviable "profession".

I can't even deal with your emboldened. My initial battle is, does eating broccoli and not watching TV has any direct or indirect impact on the ability of humans to procreate, Yes/No?

OMG, why me? Loving juicy steak instead of broccoli,
loving sweets and sweet drinks instead of water, loving chilling in front of tv instead of going to the gym, are all examples of beneficial and non-beneficial lifestyles.
BEFORE YOU REPLY and continue talking nonsense:
first google "why haven't humans evolved to love exercise and love food good for them", see if you'll see any mention of reproduction
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10
PoliteActivist:

Na wa o my bros.

Reed, is the word "selection" in the word "nature"??
The two screenshots below may help you

LoLz. Is the selection in Natural Selection metaphorical or not? Show me how hopeless you are with your answer.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 10:24pm On Mar 10
LordReed:

LoLz. Is the selection in Natural Selection metaphorical or not? Show me how hopeless you are with your answer.

Charles Darwin originated the whole evolution and natural selection thing. Be humble you can't define his own coinage better than him, then carefully STUDY his definition of his own term!

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by FRANCISTOWN: 11:23pm On Mar 10
PoliteActivist:

OMG, why me? Loving juicy steak instead of broccoli,
loving sweets and sweet drinks instead of water, loving chilling in front of tv instead of going to the gym, are all examples of beneficial and non-beneficial lifestyles.
BEFORE YOU REPLY and continue talking nonsense:
first google "why haven't humans evolved to love exercise and love food good for them", see if you'll see any mention of reproduction
It all things being equal, then you dey yarn dust.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 1:22am On Mar 11
FRANCISTOWN:

Once we can only understand God thru instinct. Then something is wrong with God. Such God who has something wronged with him is no God at all. Feel me?

And why would God care one bit if extremely insignificant you understand him or not?
Don't you think he would bestow the instinct about himself on whom he wishes, and communicate with whom he selects??
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 6:06am On Mar 11
PoliteActivist:

Charles Darwin originated the whole evolution and natural selection thing. Be humble you can't define his own coinage better than him, then carefully STUDY his definition of his own term!

Dumdum my question was a simple yes or no one. Again, Is the selection in Natural Selection metaphorical or not? Show me how hopeless you are with your answer.

Edit: On review, I have come to see that I have been using the wrong word. I should have been using ANTHROPOMORPHIC not metaphoric.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by Aemmyjah(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11
LordReed:

BTW you keep appealing to Aemmyjah that doesn't care a rats arse for Natural Selection nor does he even understand the concept. Are you just so incapable of divorcing yourself from making stupid appeals?

A stupid person that does not believe anything came by design or by chaos
Bwahahahahahahaha
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by Aemmyjah(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11
LordReed:

LMFAO! I swear you are fully stupid. You left where it CLEARLY states NO. TWICE. Only to focus on where again it uses select metaphorically and you want to talk to me about being stuck on literal words.

There is no selection in natural selection
Yes or No
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by Aemmyjah(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11
LordReed:

Lemme bitchslap your brain some more. Read the screenshot.

PoliteActivist this bitchslap is for you too.

Olodo will not quote from reliable science references but what he wants to hear
I can use same method to prove to use that Buhari is not real but one Jubrin of Sudan
De play

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 12:43pm On Mar 11
FRANCISTOWN:

It all things being equal, then you dey yarn dust.

QED
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 1:16pm On Mar 11
LordReed:

Dumdum my question was a simple yes or no one. Again, Is the selection in Natural Selection metaphorical or not? Show me how hopeless you are with your answer.

Edit: On review, I have come to see that I have been using the wrong word. I should have been using ANTHROPOMORPHIC not metaphoric.

My once-again defeated buddy Reed and his non sequitur questions.
Whatever you think those words mean, neither "anthropomorphic" nor "metaphoric" applies to natural selection, . "Natural selection" is language coined by a person who then went ahead to say what he meant by it!
Once again, Charles Darwin originated the whole evolution and natural selection thing. Be humble you can't define his own coinage better than him, then carefully STUDY his definition of his own term! Study the four screenshots below.

QED (once again!)

(Wow, you've lost every single discussion we've had!)

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 2:16pm On Mar 11
Aemmyjah:

I can use same method to prove to use that Buhari is not real but one Jubrin of Sudan
De play

No mind Reed. See my QED on him above
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by Aemmyjah(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11
PoliteActivist:

https://www.facebook.com/100061611048887/videos/712473660788607/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

What do you think of the behavior of those frogs ?

A result of an intelligent design or blind chance (chaos)

Science teaches me about God
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 8:33am On Mar 12
PoliteActivist:

My once-again defeated buddy Reed and his non sequitur questions.
Whatever you think those words mean, neither "anthropomorphic" nor "metaphoric" applies to natural selection, . "Natural selection" is language coined by a person who then went ahead to say what he meant by it!
Once again, Charles Darwin originated the whole evolution and natural selection thing. Be humble you can't define his own coinage better than him, then carefully STUDY his definition of his own term! Study the four screenshots below.

QED (once again!)

(Wow, you've lost every single discussion we've had!)

Aemmyjah:

There is no selection in natural selection
Yes or No

I seem to have a couple of recalcitrant knuckleheads here. Listen dummies, this is very simple. Nature has no agency it cannot take actions but we describe some of its processes as through an action was taken or a behavior was displayed. Eg. We say a moving stream is running, we say the clouds are pregnant, etc. None of things like this are literal. The stream is not actually running the way an animal with legs can, it merely descriptive. So when I say nature doesn't select I mean it is not taking an action or making a choice with an outcome in mind, it can't. But some how you knuckleheads are all over the place with nonsense especially PoliteActivist with their constant appeals that indicate no real attempt at understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 8:42am On Mar 12
Aemmyjah:

De play

Dumdum science sources don't usually have to deal with dumbarses who think nature has agency or is being controlled by some magical sky being. That's why someone like me needs to break it down to your level and still your blockhead cant take it.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 8:44am On Mar 12
PoliteActivist:

Dumdum why don't you show the full description of Selection in VISTA and point out where it says nature is making a choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by Aemmyjah(m): 9:45am On Mar 12
LordReed:

Dumdum science sources don't usually have to deal with dumbarses who think nature has agency or is being controlled by some magical sky being. That's why someone like me needs to break it down to your level and still your blockhead cant take it.

Artificial selection is intentional
Natural selection is not

What does that mean?
😂 😂
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 10:16am On Mar 12
Aemmyjah:

Artificial selection is intentional
Natural selection is not

What does that mean?
😂 😂

Do you not see that nature is NOT making a choice dumdum.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by Aemmyjah(m): 10:22am On Mar 12
LordReed:

Do you not see that nature is NOT making a choice dumdum.

😂

Is it by choice that nature saturates or irrigates the earth?
Yet you are confused if it's by intelligence or blind chance
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 11:09am On Mar 12
Aemmyjah:

😂

Is it by choice that nature saturates or irrigates the earth?
Yet you are confused if it's by intelligence or blind chance

LoLz. Show where I was confused, you liar.

Nope, nature doesn't make choices dumbo.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by Aemmyjah(m): 11:37am On Mar 12
LordReed:

LoLz. Show where I was confused, you liar.

Nope, nature doesn't make choices dumbo.

There's no selection in natural selection

Yes or No?
grin grin grin
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 11:56am On Mar 12
Aemmyjah:

There's no selection in natural selection

Yes or No?
grin grin grin

Dumdum how many times will I answer the same question?
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by Aemmyjah(m): 11:58am On Mar 12
LordReed:

Dumdum how many times will I answer the same question?

It's a yes or no
You mentioned something cos English failed you cos you cannot comprehend the meaning of intentional
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 12:41pm On Mar 12
Aemmyjah:

It's a yes or no
You mentioned something cos English failed you cos you cannot comprehend the meaning of intentional

LoLz. Dumdum is nature unintentionally making choices? Bwahahahahahahaaha!
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by Aemmyjah(m): 12:47pm On Mar 12
LordReed:

LoLz. Dumdum is nature unintentionally making choices? Bwahahahahahahaaha!

Olodo claiming scientist
Go and study natural selection
You're asking that to hide your stupidity
The regulation of the body system is by choice shey?
The digestion of food in your system, the development of a child in the womb is also by choice or we can simply borrow your stupidity and say it does not happen
Olodo
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 1:01pm On Mar 12
Aemmyjah:

Olodo claiming scientist
Go and study natural selection
You're asking that to hide your stupidity
The regulation of the body system is by choice shey?
The digestion of food in your system, the development of a child in the womb is also by choice or we can simply borrow your stupidity and say it does not happen
Olodo

You are the olodo here since clearly none of these things indicate choice but stupid you is too thick to accept what is right in front of you. LoLz.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by Aemmyjah(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12
LordReed:

You are the olodo here since clearly none of these things indicate choice but stupid you is too thick to accept what is right in front of you. LoLz.

Why then did Darwin coin and define natural selection and it's still taught in schools today but you are the only one who have problems understanding it?
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12
Aemmyjah:

Why then did Darwin coin and define natural selection and it's still taught in schools today but you are the only one who have problems understanding it?

Because that was the way he CHOSE to describe it, Dumdum. He never said nature was making a choice and when I say nature is not making a choice your jaw falls open like a slack jawed simpleton.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 1:19pm On Mar 12
Aemmyjah:

https://www.facebook.com/100061611048887/videos/712473660788607/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

What do you think of the behavior of those frogs ?

A result of an intelligent design or blind chance (chaos)

Science teaches me about God

Very interesting video indeed. You don't have to look deep at all to see there is INTELLIGENT DESIGN to our universe. All you have to do is look at is how mathematics inside physics correlates so well with the natural world. Another thing is the relatively low speed of light being the speed limit of the universe, when there ought be no speed limit at all!
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12
Aemmyjah:

You are the one who doesn't understand it, stop projecting your ignorance on to me. LoLz.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12
PoliteActivist:

Very interesting video indeed. You don't have to look deep at all to see there is INTELLIGENT DESIGN to our universe. All you have to do is look at is how mathematics inside physics correlates so well with the natural world. Another thing is the relatively low speed of light being the speed limit of the universe, when there ought be no speed limit at all!

There should be no speed limit because you say so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply)

If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... / Eckanker And Soul Travel / Is The Jehovah's Witness Organisation Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.