Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network (53503 Views)

Poll: Nairaland Charity Org

YES: 91% (150 votes)
NO: 8% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Global Helpers Alliance / Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by OAM4J: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2011
r231:

me and jaybee can actually work on that

so far we have

OAM4J
R231
JAYBEE
JARUS
YAMAKUZA
FREIBURGER
OLOWOTEE
ODUNNU

4 more preferably in Nigeria plus have to meet the requirement specified by Jarus earlier

ha you left my darling  Ifyalways out  grin

Jarus:

Can you sort the above by home or abroad-based.

Can we bring I Odunnu and Ronkebp who have also expressed interest?

Good so we have:

1. RONKEBP
2. IFYALWAYS
3. OAM4J
4. R231
5. JAYBEE
6. JARUS
7. YAMAKUZA
8. FREIBURGER
9. OLOWOTEE
10. ODUNNU

maximum of 2 more people, preferably  based in Nigeria.

If anyone has any reason or reasons why any of the above cannot be trusted, let him speak now or for ever hold his/her peace

obowunmi:

I want to be the Director of this organization,  I hv 20 years experience in choppin money.  grin grin grin grin

Sorry oga we no dey shop money here. Unlike many other charitable organisations where the bulk of the contributions go into maintaining the staff and the organisation, as you can see from our last project, we didn't pay anyone for his/her efforts.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Odunnu: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2011
Permit me to be among the council of elders here,lol, more like a nominal partner reason being that I have a lot of charity organisations and NGOs my man and I are already indebted to. Taking up an active role here might be a conflict of interests. Dunno if I made sense with this excuse
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by obowunmi(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2011
How do I get involved ? I want to participate. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Odunnu: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2011
Stay away from the fund custodian. Thats the way you will be of help and participate
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Gboliwe: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2011
I'm interested too
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by obowunmi(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2011
Odunnu:

Stay away from the fund custodian. Thats the way you will be of help and participate

What are you insinuating ? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by OAM4J: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
Odunnu:

Permit me to be among the council of elders here,lol, more like a nominal partner reason being that I have a lot of charity organisations and NGOs my man and I are already indebted to. Taking up an active role here might be a conflict of interests. Dunno if I made sense with this excuse

I can understand  cool

So we now have:

1. RONKEBP
2. IFYALWAYS
3. OAM4J
4. R231
5. JAYBEE
6. JARUS
7. YAMAKUZA
8. FREIBURGER
9. OLOWOTEE

We need maximum of 3 more people, preferably  based in Nigeria.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Afam4eva(m): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2011
Odunnu:

lmao
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Afam4eva(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2011
OAM4J:

I can understand  cool

So we now have:

1. RONKEBP
2. IFYALWAYS
3. OAM4J
4. R231
5. JAYBEE
6. JARUS
7. YAMAKUZA
8. FREIBURGER
9. OLOWOTEE

We need maximum of 3 more people, preferably  based in Nigeria.

Ifyalways, jarus and OAMJ i know. Who are the others.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2011
interested !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by DisGuy: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2011
Brilliant stuff!!!

finally seun didnt object!!
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by razznaija(f): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2011
I am in full support this idea.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by OJBABA1: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2011
I'm In
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by delpee(f): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
Great idea. Will gladly help as much as possible.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Yorisb: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2011
. . .And 11 peeps are against such good cause, already Tutted!! embarassed
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by r231(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
Changed grin
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by coogar: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2011
r231:

Guys,

We have 3 positions left

the criteria for these positions are -

Notes:
- 5, 6 and 7 must be Nigeria-based and possibly live in different parts of Lagos
- Not to be sexiest but must be at least 2 females and a guy  grin grin
-  Must be able to donate some of their precious time to go out and investigate cases
- To physically confirm and lead projects; must be in Nigeria, ready to devote time for the exercises
- Must be a regular poster on Nairaland NOT once a week poster
- Member since at least 2009 as there will be a lot money involved

member since 2007 and at least 5 heavyweight members must be able to vet his character
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Odunnu: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2011
r231:

Guys,

We have 3 positions left

Notes:
- 5, 6 and 7 must be Nigeria-based and possibly live in different parts of Lagos
- Not to be sexiest but must be at least 2 females and a guy  grin grin
-  Must be able to donate some of their precious time to go out and investigate cases
- To physically confirm and lead projects; must be in Nigeria, ready to devote time for the exercises
- Member since at least 2009 as there will be a lot money involved

Why are you stressing the living in Lagos issue? Must we be concerned only about those who live there? If you ask me, a pauper living in Lagos is well off than a pauper living in Ebonyi, Kogi or Nassarawa states
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by r231(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2011
Odunnu:

Why are you stressing the living in Lagos issue? Must we be concerned only about those who live there? If you ask me, a pauper living in Lagos is well off than a pauper living in Ebonyi, Kogi or Nassarawa states

actually that was a mistake, i mean nigeria

you knw some of us wey don tey for cold na Lagos we dey call nigeria grin grin
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by tarano: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
not only lagos, we must hl people in ibadan, ilorin, lokoja, benin, warri, kano, kaduna, maiduguri, onitsha, portharcourt enven outside of nigeria save, ketou, idasa-zoume
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by r231(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
Guys,

We have 3 positions left

Notes:
- 5, 6 and 7 must be Nigeria-based
- Not to be sexiest but must be at least 2 females and a guy  
- Member since at least 2007 as there will be a lot money involved
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Odunnu: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
I for talk. Its alright. I'll wait as a member of the elders council and a kingmaker to affirm or deny any member who claims to be passionate about this course kiss
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Odunnu: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2011
2007 ke? and you included me before? 2007 is a long time, 2009 should be ok
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Jarus(m): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
Anybody that satisfies the above criteria can signify inteest.

We are sorry for the somehow strict rule on 2009 backward membership of NL. It involves money and we all know what money can cause.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by toluxa1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2011
Are Mission fields among the genre of targets you are considering? I know a particular missionary organization in the interiors of Northern Nigeria (bush bush) who are in desperate need of help. Does this kind of people get your attention too?
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by estatemark(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2011
I guess this will be the best thing to happen here, count me in, where can I help? I am always passionate about helping people who really needs it
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by toluxa1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
I AM INTERESTED
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by r231(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
Odunnu:

2007 ke? and you included me before? 2007 is a long time, 2009 should be ok

because we know where to find you if you run grin grin grin

we can make some exception but for now we have to be careful
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Odunnu: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2011
Jarus:

Anybody that satisfies the above criteria can signify inteest.

We are sorry for the somehow strict rule on[b] 2009[/b] backward membership of NL. It involves money and we all know what money can cause.
Are we on 2007 or 2009, lets decide on one please.
toluxa1:

Are Mission fields among the genre of targets you are considering? I know a particular missionary organization in the interiors of Northern Nigeria (bush bush) who are in desperate need of help. Does this kind of people get your attention too?
No, its not included. You guys are professionals and have a lot of people partnering with you already. We are not supporting any NGO also.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by r231(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
toluxa1:

it depends,

we have to look at the case and members have to decide
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
I think it will be a good move if we can have the organisation in zones or states. Where every zone will tackle the needs of their area while there will be a general co-ordinator that will stand as the president. Then there will be periodic online meetings with all the zones to submit reports on the achievements of a given period. Just my opinion. Meanwhile i work in the media. When i read about the man that was living under a bridge, i wanted to publish Nairaland Charity's intervention. I sent a personal msg to Seun on twitter and facebook to get his consent but he did not respond. I may not be an active poster but i live and die on NL.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by toluxa1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2011
You can contact me if you need me. I just finished from school and I am kinda free to embark on this noble assignment. Count me in. . . [size=3pt]as long as I don't have to go on investigations on Christmas day, lol [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Electric Shock Kills Fulani Man's Cow In Delta(photos) / Meet President Jonathan's Look Alike. Smashing Resemblance / Lagos Children Beat Father Christmas That Showed Up Without Gifts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.