Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet (3874 Views)

The Most Sadistic People On Nairaland / The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life / The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Show me where Jehovah changed the stoning Law for Adultery in the Bible.

Keep in mind that your mini god said he came to fufil ALL the Laws of Jehovah.

Also, when Jehovah said his Laws are Eternal what exactly does that mean Sir Retard?
Muhammad that asked you to be drinking camel urine is the retard and all of you emulating him

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 3:51pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

Someone who never preached to ONE SINGLE Non Jew?

In Matthew 8:5-13 Jesus Christ healed and preached to non Jew so stop lying here for allah

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 3:51pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Allah advised his creator to hang themselves grin
Allah is Satan the taker of life and not the giver of life

Check out the order of Allah that Boko Haram and other Muslims terrorists are following as they learnt it from Muhammad

Quran 9:5 “And when the inviolable months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakāh, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allāh is Forgiving and Merciful.”

There is nothing bad in besiege, killed those who Allah created but rather warships stone or other polytheists..they are ungrateful but when they realize thier mistakes they should be pardon and enjoy benefits of Islam because Allah is
Allāh is Forgiving and Merciful.”

So as your bible said if your father or mother said let worship another God you should be the first one to killed them 🤣🤣🤣🤣 too bad..it is too straight forward
Your God is not a forgiven one.. death is the sentence 🤣🤣🤣🤣

By the way, are you saying that your Quran is false for tellin you that you serve the same God as the Christians and the Jews?

“And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
-Quran 29:46
WHICH one of the Christians is it the one that believe God of Israel is one or the one who said God is 3 in 1 like a coffee 🤣🤣🤣🤣 or the one who claimed Jesus is son of God at the same time he is God🤣🤣🤣.....which one of them to begin with
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22
ANTllSLAAM:

You know I am not a slave like you, that medicine (camel urine) was only prescribed for you slaves and followers of Muhammad so therefore, tell your chief imams, sheikhs, alfas, your family members, generation, etc to always drink camel urine
don't take it and die of cancer, you will still suffer for Grave 🤣🤣🤣🤣 if you don't mend your way now
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 3:53pm On Mar 22
Expanse2020:

WHICH one of the Christians is it the one that believe God of Israel is one or the one who said God is 3 in 1 like a coffee 🤣🤣🤣🤣 or the one who claimed Jesus is son of God at the same time he is God🤣🤣🤣.....which one of them to begin with
Go and ask Allah that told you that your God and that of the people of the book is the same
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

AntiChristian doesn’t know either, I have been asking him since but he has not been able to answer

What you Retards don't know about faith are many. In fact very many.

There are classifications to a Prophet Mission.

1. We have those who are Warn Only

2. We have those who Warn and also punish.

The First don't usually have a State to govern, they live under a State themselves but call people to God and His Ways.

The Second both Warn and Punish Deviants in the Society.

Your Jesus belongs to the first (at least in his first coming) The same way John The Baptist can punish nor Elijah or Elisha can.

Then enter those with Powers to Warn and Punish. Moses, David, Solomon, and the Last of them Prophet Muhammad.

They warn, and Punish with established God's Laws.

You lots are ignorant, blind and Deluded. The same way you can't castigate Moses for killing a Sabbath breaker is the same way you can't fault stoning by the Prophet.

Each with different mission and mandate.

But hey I am in a conversation with a Retard. Little do they understand.

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22
ANTllSLAAM:

In Matthew 8:5-13 Jesus Christ healed and preached to non Jew so stop lying here for allah
Lukuluku69 doesn’t know that, he only knows the lies they feed him in his mosque, he’s a Retard
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

What you Retards don't know about faith are many. In fact very many.

There are classifications to a Prophet Mission.

1. We have those who are Warn Only

2. We have those who Warn and also punish.

The First don't usually have a State to govern, they live under a State themselves but call people to God and His Ways.

The Second both Warn and Punish Deviants in the Society.

Your Jesus belongs to the first (at least in his first coming) The same way John The Baptist can punish nor Elijah or Elisha can.

Then enter those with Powers to Warn and Punish. Moses, David, Solomon, and the Last of them Prophet Muhammad.

They warn, and Punish with established God's Laws.

You lots are ignorant, blind and Deluded. The same way you can't castigate Moses for killing a Sabbath breaker is the same way you can't fault stoning by the Prophet.

Each with different mission and mandate.

But hey I am in a conversation with a Retard. Little do they understand.
Mr Ode Retard, where did you get such classification of prophets mission from? Is it from the lunatic Muhammad?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Mr Ode Retard, where did you get such classification of prophets mission from? Is it from the lunatic Muhammad?

I said it. Little is what you Retards know!

Little!

Jesus did he not say that were his kingdom here on earth, his disciples would have fought?

If you will quit your hate filled mindset about Islam, Muslims, I can wean you of your Delusion and Delusional tendencies.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

I said it. Little is what you Retards know!

Little!
You and Muhammad are Retarded
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

You and Muhammad are Retarded

Adejare The Retard,

You can run along now....
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

Adejare The Retard,

You can run along now....
Lukuluku and Muhammad ibn Abdullah the devil’s first born are Retards
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 4:03pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

AntiChristian doesn’t know either, I have been asking him since but he has not been able to answer

Lobatan.. Kini koko awon guys yii on NL when they can't defend Aishat's husband
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 4:05pm On Mar 22
Expanse2020:
don't take it and die of cancer, you will still suffer for Grave 🤣🤣🤣🤣 if you don't mend your way now

Toh are you now going against the camel urine Muhammad prescribed for you slaves nii
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 4:06pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Lukuluku69 doesn’t know that, he only knows the lies they feed him in his mosque, he’s a Retard

They will learn by fire by force

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22
ANTllSLAAM:

Lobatan.. Kini koko awon guys yii on NL when they can't defend Aishat's husband
They are dumbass and empty barrel, take Lukuluku69 for example, he will be the one shouting “no insults” but at the same time he will be calling his father a retard just because we asked him to show us just one person Muhammad showed mercy to
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Lukuluku and Muhammad ibn Abdullah the devil’s first born are Retards

Lol

Foaming in the mouth already?

Lol
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Numbers 15:32-36 (KJV) And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.
And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.
And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.
And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.
And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.

Was Jehovah and Moses Merciless and Wicked here?

I mean what harm could picking up sticks cause the Almighty Jehovah that Stoning to Death is the Punishment?

Like I said, I can wean you!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 4:45pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Foaming in the mouth already?

Lol
That reminds me of the how epileptic Muhammad used to snort like a camel when giri catch am

"...Would that I see revelation coming to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Would it please you to see the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) receiving the revelations 'Umar lifted a corner of the cloth and I looked at him and he was emitting a sound of snorting. He (the narrator) said: I thought it was the sound of a camel..."
-Sahih Muslim Book 7, Hadith 2654
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 4:46pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

Numbers 15:32-36 (KJV) And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.
And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.
And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.
And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.
And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.

Was Jehovah and Moses Merciless and Wicked here?

I mean what harm could picking up sticks cause the Almighty Jehovah that Stoning to Death is the Punishment?

Like I said, I can wean you!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Wereydinho, was Jehovah and Moses wicked and Merciless when Jehovah gave the Word and when Moses permitted it?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

That reminds me of the how epileptic Muhammad used to snort like a camel when giri catch am

"...Would that I see revelation coming to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Would it please you to see the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) receiving the revelations 'Umar lifted a corner of the cloth and I looked at him and he was emitting a sound of snorting. He (the narrator) said: I thought it was the sound of a camel..."
-Sahih Muslim Book 7, Hadith 2654

OK.

So, you agreed you have been foaming in the mouth while answering my mentions?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Was Jehovah wicked here? What about Moses?

That your mini god doesn't have the mandate to punish doesn't mean he is Merciful.

He was only following instructions.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

Was Jehovah wicked here? What about Moses?

That your mini god doesn't have the mandate to punish doesn't mean he is Merciful.

He was only following instructions.
Mr Ode Retard, where did you get such classification of prophets mission from, the one you wrote above?Is it from the lunatic Muhammad?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 4:58pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

They are dumbass and empty barrel, take Lukuluku69 for example, he will be the one shouting “no insults” but at the same time he will be calling his father a retard just because we asked him to show us just one person Muhammad showed mercy to

The boy useless pass anything. When question too hard for them to answer, they result to insulting their fathers at home
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22
ANTllSLAAM:

The boy useless pass anything. When question too hard for them to answer, they result to insulting their fathers at home
Lukuluku69 when we exposed islam for the fraud that it is, please stop insulting your father at home, the only way you can get sense is to stop following the lunatic you refer to as the best of examples
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

OK.

So, you agreed you have been foaming in the mouth while answering my mentions?

Retard I have shown you how Muhammad was demon possessed and how he snorted like a camel when he was receiving the so called Quran revelation. No wonder he became sadistic, he must have hit his head on the floor in some of those times of his convulsions
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Mr Ode Retard, where did you get such classification of prophets mission from, the one you wrote above?Is it from the lunatic Muhammad?

From my interaction with you, I know you know little about your Bible.

You once said I should show you the part your mini god went to hellfire

You once question my usage of the word "Brother/brethren" in relation of Israelites with Midinianites and other tribes that descends from Abraham thru his other kids.

Now, you are asking for where I got my classification from?

Adejare the Retard, I can show you from the Bible but guess what? You are blind, deaf and dumb it will be hard for you to perceive
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Retard I have shown you how Muhammad was demon possessed and how he snorted like a camel when he was receiving the so called Quran revelation. No wonder he became sadistic, he must have hit his head on the floor in some of those times of his convulsions

Jehovah or Moses?

Or both?

Who is the Sadist?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

Lukuluku69 when we exposed islam for the fraud that it is, please stop insulting your father at home, the only way you can get sense is to stop following the lunatic you refer to as the best of examples

Was Jehovah Wicked and Merciless when he gave the word to Moses that the man had to die?

Was Moses also Merciless and wicked for carrying out the instruction?

Was Jehovah sadistic too?

TENQ your input is needed here. This Adejare is a Retard. You are one of the brightest delusional dolts on here.

Oya.....
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22
Lukuluku69:

From my interaction with you, I know you know little about your Bible.

You once said I should show you the part your mini god went to hellfire

You once question my usage of the word "Brother/brethren" in relation of Israelites with Midinianites and other tribes that descends from Abraham thru his other kids.

Now, you are asking for where I got my classification from?

Adejare the Retard, I can show you from the Bible but guess what? You are blind, deaf and dumb it will be hard for you to perceive
You and Muhammad the lunatic are retard grin
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Lukuluku69(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22
advocatejare:

You and Muhammad the lunatic are retard grin

The Werey is confounded.

Continue with the Insults...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

TRUTH: Did Paul Say Women Should Remain Quiet In Church?? / Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday / 5 Key Life Lessons From The Parable Of The Talents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.