Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? (11450 Views)

Yoruba Girls/women Wear Waist Beads And This Is What It Culturally Means! / We The Ikwerre Are Igbos By Ikechukwu A. Ogu(interesting Write Up) / Myth or Reality: Yoruba is closer to the Edos culturally than the East is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by Obiagu1(m): 4:46am On Nov 16, 2011
This is coming from a fella who once said that the Igbos used to be known as "Oha".
Sorry OP, you're really a confused fella.

Tell me the Igbo Izugbe we speak where it came from, North or South? Nobody said anything.
It is the beginning of psychosomatics and the early you stop thinking about Igbo and focus on your business or work and other social life that will keep you happy and relaxed, the better for you.

Nri/Awka has never imposed anything on you.
Just name one thing Nri/Awka imposed on you, just one thing; and if you can't, then simply apologise and leave Igbo issues for matured and stable minds.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by NegroNtns(m): 5:36am On Nov 16, 2011
Why use them as an example at all? They don't exemplify the 'Igbo situation' in any way, other than the fact that we are apparently lodged here in this construct called Nigeria. A better example would have been the Ibibio groups, and even the Ijo sef, but never Yoruba and Hausa.

Why even look for a reference to begin with? Can people's points not stand in their own right?

Thank you o Chinenye! Preach brother, preach and teach them to look inward to the richness of their own culture instead of worrying about what Yoruba or Hausa is doing.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by ChinenyeN(m): 5:50am On Nov 16, 2011
Obiagu1:

Just name one thing Nri/Awka imposed on you, just one thing; and if you can't, then simply apologise and leave Igbo issues for matured and stable minds.
Maybe my eyes are deceiving me, but, I don't believe I read anywhere where Abagworo said anything like what you're implying. I don't get why you must formulate a response to something someone apparently didn't say.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by Chyz2: 6:35am On Nov 16, 2011
ChinenyeN:

I honestly don't get why Igbo here on NL must constantly make references to Yoruba and Hausa peoples.

Thank you.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by oludashmi(f): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2011
mbatuku2:

There seem to be a bit of exaggeration in your claims. I think you are blowing things out of proportion. In the real world, most Igbos dont feel alienated from each other, save for some groups like Mbaise, some groups in Ebonyi, etc that are generally derided.

It's the same way the Yorubas despise the Ijebu and Egba people. It happens in every society, and doesn't affect the unity of a people at large.
Dude. . . you are not right at the boldened. If a Yoruba says anything about the boldened, its just for a sec, it holds no water cos the same person is ever ready to marry from that side. So when using ethnic differentiation, avoid involving Yorubas and Hausas, they are way more united than the igbos.

At the same time, you neednt use Yorubas or other ethnic group before agreeing or disagreeing with a point, just give your point to look at how you guys cant sort the identity probs not comparism.

ChinenyeN:

Why use them as an example at all? They don't exemplify the 'Igbo situation' in any way, other than the fact that we are apparently lodged here in this construct called Nigeria. A better example would have been the Ibibio groups, and even the Ijo sef, but never Yoruba and Hausa.

Why even look for a reference to begin with? Can people's points not stand in their own right?
Your points are usually matured
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by kpozite(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2011
no be this people de shout for biafra lyk say dem unite so much pity
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by aljharem3: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2011
ChinenyeN:

I honestly don't get why Igbo here on NL must constantly make references to Yoruba and Hausa peoples.

[size=25pt]Thank you !!!![/size]

I wanted to comment on the same isssue yesterday when andre uweh started comparing igbo to yorubas but decided to let him contiune in his folly and stu.pididty. Only for others too to join him in this silly act.

I am glad you are part of the igbos that don't exhibit this sort of complex

very silly thing indeed.

different cultures have different system, to which each system is specific for there own culture and works well for them.

There is NO BASES of comparison but andre and others WOULD NEVER LEARN.

only for them to be saying the yorubas to leave this thread, Well sorry too late, you called there ethnic group and they would NOT ALLOW FALSEHOOD TO BE WRITTEN ABOUT THERE ETHNIC GROUP. FACT!!!!!!!.

really people need to grow up and stop this silly comparison. IT IS NOT A COMPETITION.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by Abagworo(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2011
Obiagu1:

This is coming from a fella who once said that the Igbos used to be known as "Oha".
Sorry OP, you're really a confused fella.

Tell me the Igbo Izugbe we speak where it came from, North or South? Nobody said anything.
It is the beginning of psychosomatics and the early you stop thinking about Igbo and focus on your business or work and other social life that will keep you happy and relaxed, the better for you.

I never said anything was imposed.As for the Igbo Izugbe I hope you know the meaning.It means a constructed Igbo achieved by taking words and sentences from deviated dialects to achieve a mutually intelligible language.French and Latin can be merged to produce a language which both the French and Latin can understand but it does not make the two languages the same.

Using Nairaland as a yard stick, you will clearly notice that the North and South of Igbo are different in every way. I can post links showing these obvious jealousy or differences.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2011
Interesting thread! While I dislike un-necessary fragmentation, I always enjoy when uncomfortable Igbo issues are fleshed out to throw away misgivinggs.

First lets assume that everything Abagworo said is true, then So what? You want to start ethinic groups called Southern Igbo and Northern Igbo?
There are certains ascertions and goals that I connot comprehend there purpose at all. If Igbos are not all of the same blood line, the commonalities of there language is enough reason to bind them as a nation.

Let me point a few things out!

1. There is hardly any group you can point to with a claim pure homogeneity as per blood. Not Germany, nor France nor the English. Any prosperous people will have migrants, sojourners and refuge seekers among there mist. How these played out and the cultural interactions for Igbos are not relevant to the definition of Igbos in today’s Nigeria or as a group striving for success in today’s modern world. It only has historical relevance.

2. Igbos unlike the groups in the north and west were protected from external military and conquering drives by the rain forest. That is why a great majority of the region is organized in small communities practicing loosely bound democratic systems. Have you ever wondered how such weak democracies survived the centuries. The relevance of this is that unlike other groups that bind themselves, by religion or language in large groups as an adaptation to  urban needs of security, Igbos traditionally bound themselves by blood in very small groups, sometimes as small as the Umunna. We never faced sufficient threat to lose that arrangement for more militaristically beneficial monarchy or urban setups.

The truth is that is in terms of homogeneity in Igboland, you own very village considers itself very different to there nearest neighbor. This is true even among the so called Nri-Awka group,

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by oluwafon(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2011
@ChinenyeN:
'Why use them as an example at all? They don't exemplify the 'Igbo situation' in any way, other than the fact that we are apparently lodged here in this construct called Nigeria. A better example would have been the Ibibio groups, and even the Ijo sef, but never Yoruba and Hausa.

Why even look for a reference to begin with? Can people's points not stand in their own right?'[list]

references are ineviatble grin
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 16, 2011
3. Today’s divisions among Igbo’s derive from essentially two places

A. Political Creations of the Nigerian State: It use to be the eastern region, but the creation of Imo and Anambra state brought in a false sense of bloodline which never existed. It was so parochial that the saying “Anambara na Imo bu otu-ihe” was sang in several songs. The ideology of homogeneity was further driven by Chief Onoh, creating the Wawa divide within Anambra group, leading to the creation of Enugu State. In Todays Enugu State, the false claims of Homogeneity is further realigned in the Ngwo-Udi vs Adada claims and the attendant calls for state creation. My ultimate proof of these falsehood is  the question “when will we then get to the truly homogenous group as we continue the divide”. Like I explained before, it is until you get to the Umunna, which is a family and cannot be a nation or a community.

Hence Abagworo’s claim that Igbos are not homogenous is very true, but the claims of a homogenous northern or southern or Nri-Awka or Isu group is very false. Making it totally useless and self destructive for any Igbo group to identify itself by bloodline.

B. The second source of division is in cultural practices. While it is true that some Igbos will not marry from certain other places, and I sure do not defend or justify it, but I have never seen a place where that refusal is because those other groups are not of the same blood line, rather it is often due to a certain cultural practices that may be non-accomodating. Infact, among most Igbos, it is a taboo to marry from you bloodline.

Almost all communities have some stuff against them, but some of the one I know are as follows

Ngwa tradition is claimed to have association with cannibalism.
Mbaise are claimed to be too cunning and excessively cohesive among themselves  to the detriment of their spouses.

Most of the other groups like Nsukka and Ebonyi are suffering from associations with very low class jobs in the early days of Onitsha.

For the Onitsha, the reverse is actually the case, having been one of earliest to be exposed to the modern world , they associate the other groups including the so called Awka-Nri  as the smelly Akpu  eating Igbos.
Most of these claims are neither intelligent nor justified, but the divides that worry me are the ones that are created from today’s state policies, the indigene divides that have been created by Enugu, Ebonyi and today Abia state. I will have a very good reason hesitating in condoning my relation marrying into a place where he or she will always be considered an outsider.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by Abagworo(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2011
KenGali:

Interesting thread! While I dislike un-necessary fragmentation, I always enjoy when uncomfortable Igbo issues are fleshed out to throw away misgivinggs.

First lets assume that everything Abagworo said is true, then So what? You want to start ethinic groups called Southern Igbo and Northern Igbo?
There are certains ascertions and goals that I connot comprehend there purpose at all. If Igbos are not all of the same blood line, the commonalities of there language is enough reason to bind them as a nation.

Let me point a few things out!

1. There is hardly any group you can point to with a claim pure homogeneity as per blood. Not Germany, nor France nor the English. Any prosperous people will have migrants, sojourners and refuge seekers among there mist. How these played out and the cultural interactions for Igbos are not relevant to the definition of Igbos in today’s Nigeria or as a group striving for success in today’s modern world. It only has historical relevance.

2. Igbos unlike the groups in the north and west were protected from external military and conquering drives by the rain forest. That is why a great majority of the region is organized in small communities practicing loosely bound democratic systems. Have you ever wondered how such weak democracies survived the centuries. The relevance of this is that unlike other groups that bind themselves, by religion or language in large groups as an adaptation to  urban needs of security, Igbos traditionally bound themselves by blood in very small groups, sometimes as small as the Umunna. We never faced sufficient threat to lose that arrangement for more militaristically beneficial monarchy or urban setups.

The truth is that is in terms of homogeneity in Igboland, you own very village considers itself very different to there nearest neighbor. This is true even among the so called Nri-Awka group,

You are right in most points but what is the use being in a united Igbo when the purpose is already defeated from the start.Look at what Ohaneze1 wrote with regards to Igbos to the South.

Anambra state remains the number one state in the SE, both in leadership and economic/physical growth, that is the pure reason why frustration is killing you guys. Anambra has three major cities that can pass for a state capital (Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi). The picture you showed is a natural effect, even the background of the image showed that Onitsha is like New York compare to dirty and otokoto ridden owerri imo state. I ask again does imo state starts  and ends with owerri? Owerri is just a small rural community with very poor people and poor economy without any meaningful economic activity taking place. How many Anambrans are living in imo state virtually none because its prostitution and otokoto you people are good at? Today in Anambra precisely Onitsha we have thousands of imo citizens living and working/doing business in Anambra which showed that without  Anambra you guys wouldn't have had it any good. Anambra are the real Igbo (Jews)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-778165.160.html

The use of the phrase "you people" is an evidence of distinct feeling and he ended it with the bolded.It means he does not regard the others as real Igbos.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2011
oludashmi:

Dude. . . you are not right at the boldened. If a Yoruba says anything about the boldened, its just for a sec, it holds no water cos the same person is ever ready to marry from that side. So when using ethnic differentiation, avoid involving Yorubas and Hausas, they are way more united than the igbos.

At the same time, you neednt use Yorubas or other ethnic group before agreeing or disagreeing with a point, just give your point to look at how you guys cant sort the identity probs not comparism.

Your points are usually matured

As usual, you're always clever by half. Do you get the point I was driving at?

I tried to let the OP understand that in every society, there's always some form of discrimination, and I used an example I'm very familiar with(Ijebu-Yoruba relationship[read {also other similar situations}]).

If you dont like my choice of example that I can defend, you can feel free to go to hell and die. Your e-bullying doesn't stop me from doing anything.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by minimynimo(m): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2011
I can only say among all the tribes in Nigeria, The Igbos are the least fused, unified or wha'ever. Am igbo but I dare say we the ones I believe CANNOT govern ourselves should Nigeria break apart. We will simply degenerate to intra-genocide.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by tpia5: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2011
Why do some igbos keep harping what they feel they know about ijebu?

Mostly making erroneous statements to boot.

Learn to know when you're in a wind up and try to diffentiate between what you hear or are told and what actually obtains.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2011
tpia@:

Why do some igbos keep harping what they feel they know about ijebu?

Mostly making erroneous statements to boot.

Learn to know when you're in a wind up and try to diffentiate between what you hear or are told and what actually obtains.

I'll assume you were refering to me when you said 'Igbos' since I'm the only one who'd made the Ijebu reference so far. You claim I said erroneous things, can you point out what I said so far that are false?

Mind you, I never claimed that Yorubas are not united, I was only reacting to the OP's claim of tribal discrimination in Igboland only.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2011
Abagworo:

You are right in most points but what is the use being in a united Igbo when the purpose is already defeated from the start.Look at what Ohaneze1 wrote with regards to Igbos to the South.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-778165.160.html

The use of the phrase "you people" is an evidence of distinct feeling and he ended it with the bolded.It means he does not regard the others as real Igbos.

Abagworo, I'm suprised that you take NL too real just because of the comment of one poster(ohaneze1). Do you know if he's just a kid?

I really think you need to take Obiagu's advice and take some time out to relax. Give Igbo issues a rest and spend more time thinking of family and work/business. Your mind is really getting unstable.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by ak47mann(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2011
mbatuku2:

Abagworo, I'm suprised that you take NL too real just because of the comment of one poster(ohaneze1). Do you know if he's just a kid?

I really think you need to take Obiagu's advice and take some time out to relax. Give Igbo issues a rest and spend more time thinking of family and work/business. Your mind is really getting unstable.
GBAM cool cool
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2011
Abagworo:

So what would you rather belong to? A Southern Ethnic Igbo tribe that is as heterogenous as the Entire Igbo?

Or Who said every group must be homogenous? Like I said before, the fact that you share the same language with other Igbos is enough for you to belong to Igbos. Loose that Post Civil war propaganda that all groups must be homogenous.

Northern Nigeria is not homogenous, they have only let the focus on homogenity slide down by emphasizing citizen by residence or place of birth. They are commonly bound by religion.
Like wise Yorubas use their language as their binding factor. Beneath they are as heterogeneous as Igbos, but have adapted to urban dwelling due to war. Hence their emphasis is that you belong to an Urban enclave.

In the modern world, citizenship by blood line is not only archaic but unfeasible. It makes you highly uncompetitive and unproductive. The Igbos problems is that due to centralized sharing of resources in Nigeria, unhealthy competition makes us raise every sort of divide just to get ahead.

minimynimo:

I can only say among all the tribes in Nigeria, The Igbos are the least fused, unified or wha'ever. Am igbo but I dare say we the ones I believe CANNOT govern ourselves should Nigeria break apart. We will simply degenerate to intra-genocide.

Who told you that you need to be homogenous to succeed in governing yourself. That is the very fallacy that has brought Nigeria to her knees. Should Igbos have need to govern themselves in future, they will be the first to succeed as they will adopt their traditional loosely bound democratic structure in a confederacy. As long as no body is a parasite on the other, igbos will get along extremely well and progress very fast as we are used to healthy competition.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by ak47mann(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2011
In the modern world, citizenship by blood line is not only archaic but unfeasible. It makes you highly uncompetitive and unproductive. The Igbos problems is that due to centralized sharing of resources in Nigeria, unhealthy competition makes us raise every sort of divide just to get ahead.

GBOSA GBOSA GBOSA 21 GUN SHOT,  i like reading comments from intelligent people,
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ifele megbu cha kwa unu ncha ebe ahu. Kpariwanu onwe unu. Later you people will have the gut to call other tribes out. Shameless people. Keep defying, scarring and bruising Alaigbo with your worthless division and i will know who would offer a helping hand when the enemies swoop in to finish you off. It's a pity. Just look at what Igbo men in the name of Ohaneze1 and Abagworo are typing here. Shame. angry

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by ak47mann(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
abagworo need rest, he should read history of other tribes in Nigeria and see how us-man danfodio conquer northern states and some SW part of the country and use Islam to unite them as one entity, even thou in northern Nigeria pure Hausa man feel marginalized by Fulani's SW have ijebus that are now distancing themselves from being Yoruba,
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by eprynce(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2011
@op,

When u are done researching, u let us know d bits and pieces of ur findings.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by odumchi: 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2011
Bandit C.:

Ifele megbu cha kwa unu ncha ebe ahu. Kpariwanu onwe unu. Later you people will have the gut to call other tribes out. Shameless people. Keep defying, scarring and bruising Alaigbo with your worthless division and i will know who would offer a helping hand when the enemies swoop in to finish you off. It's a pity. Just look at what Igbo men in the name of Ohaneze1 and Abagworo are typing here. Shame. angry

ikwuru eziokwu.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2011
e_prynce:

@op,

When u are done researching, u let us know d bits and pieces of your findings.

Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by ChinenyeN(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2011
oluwafon:

references are ineviatble grin
Yes, but there is a difference between making reasonable references and being perpetually dependent upon an unnecessary/insufficient comparison.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by ONAIgbo: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2011
[size=16pt]Otu Nzọpụta Asụsụ Igbo[/size] (ONAIgbo)

Nke a Bụ Ọkwa Dị Ezigbo Nkpa, nke sitere n'aka ndị ONAIgbo.

Igbo bụ Igbo, ekelee m ụnụ.

Ọ bụ oke ihe nwute na anyị hapụrụ asụsụ anyị, o wee na achọ ila n’efu . Ọkwa mba dị iche iche na asụ asụsụ ha? Asụsụ ndị Bekee dịrị ha, nke ndị Japanụ dịrị ha. Ndị Chaina, ndị Fụrenchị, nakwa ndị Ndia na asụgbado asụsụ ha n’otu n’otu.

A bịa na obodo Naijiriya, asụsụ ndị Yoruba dịrị ha, nke ndị Awụsa dịrị ha. Ndi Ịjọ n’asụ be ha, ndị Tivi nakwa asụ be ha.

Igbo bụ Igbo bikonụ, a sịrị m ka m jụọ; gịnị mere asụsụ anyị? Kedụ ka anyị ga esi na aza ndị Igbo, mana anyị amaghị Igbo asụ? Igbo bụ Igbo, ọ bụrụ na anyị ejighị ehihie were chọọ ewu dị oji, ọbụ na chi jie ka anyị ga achọtanwu ya? Igbo na aba aha sị, AHAMEFỤLA! Ndị asụsụ ha furu efu, bụ ndị aha ha furu efu. Ọ bụrụ na asụsụ Igbo fue, ndị Igbo efuela!

Chineke ekwela ihe ọjọọ. Ọ ga ajọgbu udele na njọ, ma sigbukwa nkakwụ na isi, ma ọ bụrụ na anyị hapụ asụsụ anyị ka ọ nwụọ.

Ọ na bụ m hụcha, edemede ụfọdụ a na edezi ugbua na aha asụsụ Igbo, anya miri anachọzị ịgba m. Echekwara m na anyị bụ ndị nwere akọ na uche? Biko nụ, ka anyị were otu obi, were neba okwua anya.

ONAIgbo (Otu Nzọpụta Asụsụ Igbo), bụ otu ndị ihe gbasara ya bụ ajọ ọnọdụ asụsụ anyị nọ ugbua na e metụ n'obi rinne.

Na mgbe na adịghị anya, anyị ga eme ka ụnụ mata atụmatụ nakwa ebu m n'obi anyi gbasara ihe anyị nile ga eme, ka asụsụ anyị were dikwa ndụ ọzọ.

Ndewo nụ!

ONAIgbo kwenu! Igbo bụ asụsụ ọma!
ONAIgbo kwenu! Asụsụ anyị ga adịrị anyị!.
Igbo kwezuenu! Ọ gadịrị Igbo nma.

Kwado ONAIgbo.
Kpọtụrụ anyị na:
Igwe nkparị ụka (Kpọọ anyị ma ọbụ zitere anyị edemede): 0810 483 5458 (ngwụ, asatọ, otu, ngwụ, anọ, asatọ, atọ, ise, anọ, ise, asatọ)
Detara anyị ozi na "onaigbo@yahoo.com".
Anyị nọkwa na Akwụkwọ Ihu (http://www.facebook.com/ONAIgbo)
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by peckhamboi: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2011
These people will never ever take responsibilty for their own problems. The OP asked a simple question and it has turned into a Yoruba issue. Dem use Yoruba swear for una?

I am just hearing today from ibos that I am no longer Yoruba because I'm Ijebu/Awori.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Yes, but there is a difference between making reasonable references and being perpetually dependent upon an unnecessary/insufficient comparison.

Maybe you need to cut down on the aggression. Your point isn't worth it.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2011
Aggression? undecided No. Wrong choice of words. Also, try not to repeat others' mistakes of making assumptions, when it comes to me, i kotafu? That way, it we can both spare ourselves from unnecessary 'back-and-forths'.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2011
Abagworo,why u fall my hand nah ? I have always respected ur views and study on the Igbo people. I am an Anambra boy, I am proud of it but I am also nt more Igbo than an Owerri man. Trully, Igbos are not homogeneous. We all came from a different stock. We have Nri/Awka,Olu,Oru,Isu,but we speak intelligible amongst us and didnt happen by accident! I strongly believe that we originated from the same root but breakaway at some point,hence the dialects  in our language.
Re: Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2011
Let me hit the track and I will be back to deal with chinenyen and ohanaeze1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Igbo And Yoruba Women Who Has Best Way Of Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.