Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? (11618 Views)

If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Is God Truly Dwelling In Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by Kobojunkiee: 7:27pm On Apr 02
pongwa:
Karma is a universal principle. It is set in course when a balance is tipped. On the other hand, God is divine, He controls Karma although He is the one who fashioned it. They are two different things. Salvation is towards eternal life not to suspend the laws of nature except if the creator wants it. That's why the Bible 'I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy on.....' and also 'the Lord is in the heavens, he doeth as he pleases'
God never fashioned Karma. He fashioned instead His Laws and commanded men to obey them. Karma, the idea held by various religions out there and not the fluid idea floating around in the minds of many out there, does not hold water where Scripture is concerned. undecided
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by magoo10(m): 7:40pm On Apr 02
IAmHim1:
so if i do money rituals now and adk for forgiveness later, ill be free
are you planning to do money ritual so you can repent later?that money ritual fit kill you and you wont have the chance to repent
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by Kobojunkiee: 7:43pm On Apr 02
magoo10:
are you planning to do money ritual so you can repent later?that money ritual fit kill you and you wont have the chance to repent
Stop deceiving him with treats abeg! So many out there did money rituals many many years ago, and are alive to this day.... money rituals never killed them... what do you have to say about those? lipsrsealed
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by magoo10(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02
Kobojunkiee:
Stop deceiving him with treats abeg! So many out there did money rituals many many years ago, and are alive to this day.... money rituals never killed them... what do you have to say about those? lipsrsealed
mind your business or are you that jobless
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by Kobojunkiee: 7:46pm On Apr 02
magoo10:
mind your business or are you that jobless
Are you better than me in that? Again, stop deceiving him with meaningless treats abeg! So many out there did money rituals many many years ago, and are alive to this day.... money rituals never killed them... what do you have to say about those? lipsrsealed
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by magoo10(m): 7:48pm On Apr 02
Kobojunkiee:
Are you better than me in that? Again, stop deceiving him with meaningless treats abeg! So many out there did money rituals many many years ago, and are alive to this day.... money rituals never killed them... what do you have to say about those? lipsrsealed
who is threatening him ?
Why are you this serious?
I am not tinubu who has caused hunger o grin
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by Kobojunkiee: 8:05pm On Apr 02
magoo10:
who is threatening him ? Why are you this serious? I am not tinubu who has caused hunger o grin
The same money ritual never kill the many politicians you get for that country wey dey grow old and strong for the place. Why money ritual go come kill this man then? undecided
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by magoo10(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02
Kobojunkiee:
The same money ritual never kill the many politicians you get for that country wey dey grow old and strong for the place. Why money ritual go come kill this man then? undecided
karma is real .do money ritual and die
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by Kobojunkiee: 8:17pm On Apr 02
magoo10:
karma is real .do money ritual and die
Many who were suspected to have done money rituals even back when I was a kid, are still alive today. So, why did your money ritual karma not kill them? undecided
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by pongwa(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02
Kobojunkiee:
God never fashioned Karma.[b][/b] He fashioned instead His Laws and commanded men to obey them. Karma, the idea held by various religions out there and not the fluid idea floating around in the minds of many out there, does not hold water where Scripture is concerned. undecided
in my opinion, Karma is not really a religious thing as put forward by many. There are some natural things such as planting a seed in the ground and it springing forth
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by Kobojunkiee: 8:29pm On Apr 02
pongwa:
in my opinion, Karma is not really a religious thing as put forward by many. There are some natural things such as planting a seed in the ground and it springing forth
The way I see it, even natural laws fail as karmic laws.
The term karma (Sanskrit: Pali: kamma) refers to both the executed 'deed, work, action, act' and the 'object, intent'.
What happens if I plant the seed in the ground and nothing springs forth due to unforeseen circumstances? What is the karmic conclusion in that instance? Was my action/deed/work/act wrong or bad? If you unknowingly plant a bad seed or you plant a seed and snow falls the whole of that week leading to the seed decaying in the soil and eventually failing to germinate, is it your fault that things turned out the way they did? ...does that mean your karma is bad? ...undecided
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by IAmHim1: 8:49pm On Apr 02
money ritual.wont kill.me

i want to do money ritual so i can repent later

Thw blood shed on the cross for all our sins is sufficient right

magoo10:
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by triplechoice(m): 11:13pm On Apr 02
Kobojunkiee:
You asked me a question and I answered you. If you instead wanted me to read your particular mind and post your particular ideas on the topic, I would have not responded since I don't care for that. undecided

What sort of talk is this?

I asked you a question and the next thing is to share a link like a bot to an article you never bothered to read in detail ,and you say you answered me.? That's
not fair at all..

If everyone were to act like you , then there won't be much discussion going on this
forum. Sharing only links about something you were asked by another without stating your own thoughts first on the matter is not only dismissive and disrespectful , but also you indirectly telling the person they don't know how to use Google to search for answers themselves.

If I were not ready to engage you on the topic under discussion,I would simply type on any browser, what's is karma, and don't bother you . I expected you to understand this, but you continue to pretend .

I have read the article a long time ago. So what do I do with it now?

Another descriptive word for what karma refers to in that you pretended to have read,is ,"cause and effect",yet you say karma don't exist in this world.? You don't know what you're saying, and you just exposed yourself

Abeg rest.
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by triplechoice(m): 11:43pm On Apr 02
Kobojunkiee:
The way I see it, even natural laws fail as karmic laws.
What happens if I plant the seed in the ground and nothing springs forth due to unforeseen circumstances? What is the karmic conclusion in that instance? Was my action/deed/work/act wrong or bad? If you unknowingly plant a bad seed or you plant a seed and snow falls the whole of that week leading to the seed decaying in the soil and eventually failing to germinate, is it your fault that things turned out the way they did? ...does that mean your karma is bad? ...undecided

I cannot help but to respond to this. Your comments here has further confirmed that you have no clue what karma is. You're still interpreting it in the light of your religious beliefs.

Who planted the seed?
You of course .

The seed not germinating is your karma, the consequence from the action you took.You didn't do anything bad,but only took and action that resulted in something. Learn from what has happened and then next time find a better way of doing it t so you reap a good harvest That's all.

You continue to miss it because you still see karma as sin which requires forgiveness from a God. Karma is taking responsibility for your actions and not blaming external forces or circumstances for what has happened to you. The knowledge of karma is an empowering concept that will help anyone to change their life if things aren't working as they want
it. You're responsible for happens to you and if you don't like the results you see in your life, you have the power to change it by taking necessary action. That's what
karma says.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by Kobojunkie: 11:40am On Apr 03
triplechoice:
∆ I cannot help but to respond to this. Your comments here has further confirmed that you have no clue what karma is. You're still interpreting it in the light of your religious beliefs.
Who planted the seed?
You of course .
The seed not germinating is your karma, the consequence from the action you took.You didn't do anything bad,but only took and action that resulted in something. Learn from what has happened and then next time find a better way of doing it t so you reap a good harvest That's all.

You continue to miss it because you still see karma as sin which requires forgiveness from a God. Karma is taking responsibility for your actions and not blaming external forces or circumstances for what has happened to you. The knowledge of karma is an empowering concept that will help anyone to change their life if things aren't working as they want
it.
∆ You're responsible for happens to you and if you don't like the results you see in your life, you have the power to change it by taking necessary action. That's what karma says.
1. The OP is the one who attempted to draw some religious angle, specifically a Scriptural one, to the idea of Karma and I saw fit to point out that no such exists.

If I was clear from my first comment that Karma has nothing to do with the world of sin and forgiveness and judgment, why would you feel the need to rope sin and forgiveness and judgment back into it all? undecided

2. Your response regarding the seed that failed to germinate due to natural occurrences beyond my control is ludicrous. First of all, sin, forgiveness, etc., have nothing to do with the planting of a mere seed abeg ! Second, the natural laws described were beyond me and there was nothing I could have done about them given my ignorance of the weather and all. Unless you meant that my lack of knowledge of natural laws that could impact seed germination -- along with inability to foresee the future-- is my Karma-- a type of ignorance--- , i fail to see the substance to be obtained from your response on the subject of karma. undecided

See, this is why I prefer the religious definitions of the idea. They at least offer something more tangible in way of explaining this and not some fluff that can't be reduced any further. undecided

4. I don't believe that life can be wrapped up as simply as your karmic ideas lead you to believe at all..lipsrsealed
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by TheGift: 10:20am On Apr 04
Kobojunkie:
That is nothing like Karma. What a man sows in this life is rather the decider of God's eventual Judgement against said man. God's Judgment is not promised in this life -- judgment comes after death -- whereas karma is believed to happen in this life. See the stack difference between the two? undecided

There is a difference between the last judgement and the consequences of our actions.

If you plant corn you reap corn , wether you are good or evil, that is karma. If you sleep with an infected person you catch an std, that is karma. You steal get caught and arrested that is karma. You do something evil and your conscience is troubling you, that is karma. Cause and effect.
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by Kobojunkie: 2:46pm On Apr 04
TheGift:
There is a difference between the last judgement and the consequences of our actions.
If you plant corn you reap corn , wether you are good or evil, that is karma.
∆If you sleep with an infected person you catch an std, that is karma.
∆ You steal get caught and arrested that is karma.
∆ You do something evil and your conscience is troubling you, that is karma. Cause and effect.
I believe these are is wrong conclusions !
* You don't reap corn everything you plant corn. Something you get nothing and nothing is not the same thing as corn. lipsrsealed
* sleeping with an infected person is not 100% guarantee of infection. There are many out there who did it and got away without an infection. undecided
* Many of your politicians right there in Nigeria have stolen for decades, some even generations, and never been caught.
* Those who do evil are not guaranteed evil consequences.
Look up the meaning of Cause and Effect... To see how it does not apply in the case of Karma, or your understanding of it least.
Cause and effect is the relationship between two events or situations when one of the two is the cause of the other. The cause is the event or situation that triggers or creates the effect. If the cause is eliminated, the effect is as well.
Many of the ideas here aren't black and white as the grey is instead glaring. undecided
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by lawani: 2:52pm On Apr 04
Kobojunkie:
I believe these are is wrong conclusions !
* You don't reap corn everything you plant corn. Something you get nothing and nothing is not the same thing as corn. lipsrsealed
* sleeping with an infected person is not 100% guarantee of infection. There are many out there who did it and got away without an infection. undecided
* Many of your politicians right there in Nigeria have stolen for decades, some even generations, and never been caught.
* Those who do evil are not guaranteed evil consequences.
Look up the meaning of Cause and Effect... To see how it does not apply in the case of Karma, or your understanding of it least.
Many of the ideas here aren't black and white as the grey is instead glaring. undecided
When you do the right thing, how light you feel is some payment which comes immediately. The same is true when you do wrong intentionally. You reap anything you sow. Cab you give real examples of wrongdoers that got away with it? Real people. Then examples of people that incurred shortage as a result of helping someone or doing the right thing. Real examples of people
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Apr 04
lawani:
∆ When you do the right thing, how light you feel is some payment which comes immediately. The same is true when you do wrong intentionally.
∆ You reap anything you sow.
Cab you give real examples of wrongdoers that got away with it? Real people.
∆ Then examples of people that incurred shortage as a result of helping someone or doing the right thing. Real examples of people
LOL... How light you feel? Many have, right after doing the so-called right thing been met with feelings of regret. How is that for a reward them? undecided

2. There is no guarantee in life that you will reap what you sow. That particular suggestion that one would always reap what one sows is mostly used by religious minded to pacify themselves in there many disappointments in this life. grin

3. The world we live in is ruled by exactly many of those people. Nations are built by them, laws enacted and flouted by the very same.. they are everywhere you look. So, let's visit reality in our explanations. grin

4. Those who incurred shortage fill religious houses to the brim;they took eventually learn the futility of their efforts, that is why many who adopt religion tend to turn vicious after a while. grin
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by triplechoice(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04
Kobojunkie:
1. The OP is the one who attempted to draw some religious angle, specifically a Scriptural one, to the idea of Karma and I saw fit to point out that no such exists.

If I was clear from my first comment that Karma has nothing to do with the world of sin and forgiveness and judgment, why would you feel the need to rope sin and forgiveness and judgment back into it all? undecided
And what exactly is that idea of karma you know that you were trying to make clear for the OP? You have been running away from stating that clearly. Is that not so?

2. Your response regarding the seed that failed to germinate due to natural occurrences beyond my control is ludicrous. First of all, sin, forgiveness, etc., have nothing to do with the planting of a mere seed abeg ! Second, the natural laws described were beyond me and there was nothing I could have done about them given my ignorance of the weather and all. Unless you meant that my lack of knowledge of natural laws that could impact seed germination -- along with inability to foresee the future-- is my Karma-- a type of ignorance--- , i fail to see the substance to be obtained from your response on the subject of karma. undecided
Not good for you to strawman my comments.I never said planting of seeds has something to do with sin and forgiveness. That's your own talk.I said karma is concerned with actions or inactions and the results,good or bad, which comes from it. What's difficult for you to understand in that? Natural occurrences affecting what you plant is to be expected. Every farmer expects this and don't complain when it happens. It's part of the business of planting. If you don't want that to happen to you, karma,then don't even plant at all because if you do and natural occurrence affects it ,then simply accept it as normal and don't blame anyone else but yourself for planting in the first. If you don't know how to swim avoid going near any large body of water because if someone pushes you in and you almost got drowned, don't blame anyone else but yourself for the initial action,cause, you took to go near the body of water where you almost got drowned. You know you can't swim , why take the risk and then blame natural occurrences after. Anyway the law of karma ,cause and effect ,is much more what I have said about here. It's not for everyone to accept it even make sense of, especially those who don't want to take responsibility for their own actions.

See, this is why I prefer the religious definitions of the idea. They at least offer something more tangible in way of explaining this and not some fluff that can't be reduced any further. undecided
If you're asked to provide the so called religious definitions,you won't, but to go on a tangent of saying nothing. From your responses so far, I know that what you're referring to as religious definitions of it are nothing but misconceptions about karma held and expressed by some religious groups in order to ensnare the ignorant public. Unfortunately, you too have been misled by those.You prefer such lies to the actual truth of what the law of karma really describes because it helps you to argue confidently but ignorantly that your religious beliefs are superior to those who hold on to the idea of karma.

4. I don't believe that life can be wrapped up as simply as your karmic ideas lead you to believe at all..lipsrsealed
I never said life can wrapped up in "karmic ideas" as you assume.
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Apr 04
soccerlite:
■ Which verse is this?
It is a law that is part of the Old Law of Moses. It has absolutely nothing to do with Karma by the way, except that many a religious person out there can't seem to tell the difference between God's Law which is sort of like the National Constitution of the Nation they live in, and the Karmic ideas that swirl around in the minds of men.
17 “And whoever kills another person must be put to death. - Leviticus 24 vs 17
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Apr 04
Glory018:
Karma is the punishment you must face even though God has forgiven you.
Though it doesn’t apply to all.God might choose not to punish you after he has forgiven you.
The punishment would bring you closer to God and eventually makes you avoid that sin completely
The punishment would taste your faith if you are truly sorry for the sin you committed.

The way you respond to karma would either bring more curses or blessings to you.
In everything glorify the lord and do not curse God.
Stop with the ridiculous lies! God ALWAYS punishes those who are unholy and unrighteous according to His Law. Karma is not God and God does not follow your karmic musings. lipsrsealed
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Apr 04
Solofresh2:
Karma is real.Even your Bible says "whatever a man sow,he shall reap" and that alone is an interpretation of karma. Forget the just die for our sin saying. So a man kill his fellow human, are we going to say he is forgiven because Jesus died for our sins?No Life is built on karma
Reaping what one sows in the context of scripture has to do with sin and judgment. Karma has nothing to do with sin, Judgement, or forgiveness of sins. In the world outside of Scripture, a man is not guaranteed to reap what he sows. Many sow worldly kindness only to reap sorrow, some sow worldly corn only to reap nothing at the end of the day, while others sow worldly wisdom only to reap regret. The real world does not function according to Scripture and Scripture does not impose itself on the world outside of Scripture. undecided
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by lawani: 5:53pm On Apr 04
Kobojunkie:
LOL... How light you feel? Many have, right after doing the so-called right thing been met with feelings of regret. How is that for a reward them? undecided

2. There is no guarantee in life that you will reap what you sow. That particular suggestion that one would always reap what one sows is mostly used by religious minded to pacify themselves in there many disappointments in this life. grin

3. The world we live in is ruled by exactly many of those people. Nations are built by them, laws enacted and flouted by the very same.. they are everywhere you look. So, let's visit reality in our explanations. grin

4. Those who incurred shortage fill religious houses to the brim;they took eventually learn the futility of their efforts, that is why many who adopt religion tend to turn vicious after a while. grin

Give real life examples. Don't generalize. What you sow is what you will reap
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Apr 04
lawani:
■ Give real life examples. Don't generalize.
■ What you sow is what you will reap
What do you mean by a real-life example though? Do you expect me to name a particular person and then go ahead and pin just one event from one moment of that person's life as an example or something? undecided

2. Again, what you sow is not what you reap. That has been proven false in so many ways that the saying should only ever be used in a religious context and not as part of reality out in the world outside of religion. Even farmers do not use that statement either because they know and understand that merely planting crops in the field does not provide a guarantee of a harvest come harvest time. undecided
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by lawani: 6:12pm On Apr 04
Kobojunkie:
What do you mean by a real-life example though? Do you expect me to name a particular person and then go ahead and pin just one event from one moment of that person's life as an example or something? undecided

2. Again, what you sow is not what you reap. That has been proven false in so many ways that the saying should only ever be used in a religious context and not as part of reality out in the world outside of religion. Even farmers do not use that statement either because they know and understand that merely planting crops in the field does not provide a guarantee of a harvest come harvest time. undecided

You can pick names from history to back up your theory. You are insinuating that good character counts for nothing. Isn't that what you are insinuating?
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Apr 04
lawani:
■ You can pick names from history to back up your theory. You are insinuating that good character counts for nothing. Isn't that what you are insinuating?
What is "good character"? How do you measure this "good character" or value it? Who or what standard is it weighed against? Look at the North Korea rulers and the people, for instance. How much has "good character" counted towards their karma up there? undecided
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by lawani: 6:39pm On Apr 04
Kobojunkie:
What is "good character"? How do you measure this "good character" or value it? Who or what standard is it weighed against? Look at the North Korea rulers and the people, for instance. How much has "good character" counted towards their karma up there? undecided

Isn't it obvious that someone who is dishonest and unreliable can not have the same results as someone who is honest?. They can not have the same kind of relationships with people for instance and the way they are likely to make money can differ because of that reason. They both can become HNIs because that depends on plan. I don't know if you are measuring only money. Are you? I am surprised you don't know the meaning of good character
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by Kobojunkie: 6:56pm On Apr 04
lawani:
■ Isn't it obvious that someone who is dishonest and unreliable can not have the same results as someone who is honest?
■ They can not have the same kind of relationships with people for instance and the way they are likely to make money can differ because of that reason. They both can become HNIs because that depends on plan.
■ I don't know if you are measuring only money. Are you?
■ I am surprised you don't know the meaning of good character
There is no truth to that claim. Even among villains, you will find loyalty, friendship, kindness, etc. undecided

2. There is no truth to this claim at all. It is all in our various imaginations. Both those whom we rank as dishonest and those we rank as honest in our minds can enjoy many of the same kinds of relationships with those around them as we do in our own lives. undecided

3. I have not said even a word about money at all. undecided

4. For the most part, I think the meaning we apply to the term "Good character" is mostly subjective from my experience. What many in one particular group or tribe in Nigeria may consider good character may be regarded atrocious by another group in the same Nigeria. So, on the whole, a subjective standard such as that can't possibly be considered a good enough measures of things out in the real world now, can it? undecided
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by Solofresh2: 7:40pm On Apr 04
Kobojunkie:
Reaping what one sows in the context of scripture has to do with sin and judgment. Karma has nothing to do with sin, Judgement, or forgiveness of sins. In the world outside of Scripture, a man is not guaranteed to reap what he sows. Many sow worldly kindness only to reap sorrow, some sow worldly corn only to reap nothing at the end of the day, while others sow worldly wisdom only to reap regret. The real world does not function according to Scripture and Scripture does not impose itself on the world outside of Scripture. undecided
Oga you can only reap what you sow and that is life for you. You can't sow corn and expect bananas. It is not possible. Forget your scripture bla bla
You sow evil? You will reap evil

1 Like

Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Apr 04
Solofresh2:
Oga you can only reap what you sow and that is life for you.
■ You can't sow corn and expect bananas. It is not possible. Forget your scripture bla bla
■ You sow evil? You will reap evil
Na lie! That na the fabu wey your elders and church people feed una instead. Look at your political class in Nigeria. What are they reaping? Cause clearly, that formula does not seem to apply to them at all. undecided

2. A farmer will instead tell you that you don't reap corn every time you plant corn. Sometimes you reap nothing, and nothing is not corn. grin

3. How many of your politicians sowed what you call evil repeat the evil? undecided

Only you can break yourself away from those mental shackles that actually work against you, not for you. grin
Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by Solofresh2: 8:02pm On Apr 04
Kobojunkie:
Na lie! That na the fabu wey your elders and church people feed una instead. Look at your political class in Nigeria. What are they reaping? Cause clearly, that formula does not seem to apply to them at all. undecided

2. A farmer will instead tell you that you don't reap corn every time you plant corn. Sometimes you reap nothing, and nothing is not corn. grin

3. How many of your politicians sowed what you call evil repeat the evil? undecided

Only you can break yourself away from those mental shackles that actually work against you, not for you. grin
Now listen,I am not the churchy or religious type and it seems you know little about life and have no knowledge about esoteric wisdom.The politician you are talking about are humans like you and karma judges you individually. If you as a politician do evil deliberately,have it at the back of your mind that you will die someday and that is when life will pay you back your karma for evil because your soul lives on.Only the body dies.You will reincarnate again to pay for your sins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Carry Bunch Of Plantain In The Dream / This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) / WHAT IS BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.