Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? (3957 Views)

Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09
bobestman:
You teach wrongly and when ppl expose your lies, you cry persecution. If those ppl are not led and misinformed by their mogs or GB, they are better than you all. Cos God never live in any temple but in you and the best way to worship Him is to be led by his spirit not by your mogs or GBs
Have you ever come across anyone that worships God the way you have suggested here apart from yourself?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

You can't comprehend question.
Have you met anyone who worships God like you in your entire life?
That is my question
Stop acting like a foolish kid. Stick to the truth I teach you with the bible you claim to know not on your foolish questions you are asking to ignore the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09
bobestman:
Stop acting like a foolish kid. Stick to the truth I teach you with the bible you claim to know not on your foolish questions you are asking to ignore the truth
So what are some of the truth that you know that you can teach me?
Let's start from there.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

Have you ever come across anyone that worships God the way you have suggested here apart from yourself?
Do you follow the truth as written in your bible or your clueless GB?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09
bobestman:
Do you follow the truth as written in your bible or your clueless GB?
I follow the bible.
Do you know anyone else who follows the bible apart from yourself?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

Watchtower is doing what Jesus said they should do before ascending to heaven which is the preaching work. By doing that preaching work, We are being subject of that kingdom until it takes charge of the earth.

You didn't address my point.

1. I said, support your claim that Jesus is ruling OVER ANGELS in heaven with Bible verse.

2. Do you agree that watchtower has no CONNECTION with Jesus PRESENT RULING as King which started since 1914?

Lol you are very dubious.
Always keeping information to yourself when it matters most.

If you understand it to be dubious, well I can't blame you.

So now all of a sudden your God given wisdom to differentiate between a good politician and a bad one is now confidential.😁😁😁😁

I never said that.

Meanwhile, there's no GOOD HUMAN only God is Good.

I should go and do my own personal research which would eventually contradict your own God given wisdom of who a bad or good politician is.😁😁😁

There's nothing wrong if yours contradicted mine, we're in a free world. After all, it's not a sin.

Oga you are fake. You don't even know the right path that is why you are dubious and playing smart.

Says the person who claimed Jesus is RULING OVER ANGELS IN HEAVEN without Bible verse to support it.

Mr REAL one, you haven't proof any of my points wrong.

Do that first.

I don reach my busstop.
Bye bye. You no get content.

Mr content creator, weldon ooo

Let it be your busstop and don't act like you forgot something in the next street.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

Let's start from there.

Holy Spirit is a Person

Speaking in tongues hasn't ended

Jesus didn't return in 1914!

Shall we begin?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

Let's start from there.
God doesn't live in temple made with hands. Be led by by his spirit that is how you can know him. Your JW don't know that. They think you can only know God by going to JW. Check the verses I posted earlier - learn from their.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

I follow the bible.
Do you know anyone else who follows the bible apart from yourself?
You don't follow the bible but JW dogtrine written by their GB. Bible expose their lies but they claim to know God better than everyone. They have brainwashed you. If you truly follow the bible you won't be asking me foolish questions.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 1:48pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

Jesus is ruling in heaven now.

So your God given wisdom was even to vote Peter Obi who would eventually lose the election.
Is that really a God given wisdom?😁😁😁
And you even failed to carry out Your God given wisdom by not Voting?😁😁
Are you serious at all with this God given wisdom?😁😁
Hope you are happy with this Government that God gave wisdom to other people to vote for?

πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Questionnaires(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

Well i just ignored most of them because Jesus has already told us that there are two roads a broad road and another a narrow path, as for the broad way many are flocking through it to their death but only wise few noticed the narrow path that leads to everlasting life. Matthew 7:13-14

I never took Questionnaire seriously until the day i read his below comment:

I felt really flattered but he's not the first to say such about me all glory and honour belongs to Jehovah who sent Jesus the most wonderful counselor as a teacher to teach us how to reason intelligently wisely.

Surprisingly And Truthfully;

It's A Honour For You, King.

I'm Positioning Myself To Help Provide A Meeting Point For All Humanity. That We Should Love Our Neighbours As We Love Ourselves.

This Alone - Is The Greatest Treat For Humanity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

But your GB are human and are ruling over you. Well, the lie you will tell now is that, they are under Jesus RULING which still boils down to why are they not achieving what the POLITICIANS can't achieve? This shows that you don't understand the content of that Psalm 146:3

They have achieved what is written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3; Zephaniah 3:9

No government or religion achieved except the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09
Questionnaires:

I'm Positioning Myself To Help Provide A Meeting Point For All Humanity. That We Should Love Our Neighbours As We Love Ourselves. This Alone - Is The Greatest Treat For Humanity.

Well that's just why Jesus established his group but Satan initiated many religions to deceive many people that's why they hate JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES the one and only group achieving that goal! John 15:19smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09
bobestman:

You don't follow the bible but JW dogtrine written by their GB. Bible expose their lies but they claim to know God better than everyone. They have brainwashed you. If you truly follow the bible you won't be asking me foolish questions.

He should follow your own doctrine that's not practically applicable in any group of people but each of you just develop his own doctrine! Romans 10:2-3 smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

Never!
It's only him that's practicing it if they should gather to practice it they've become a CULT! cheesy
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:31pm On Apr 09
Questionnaires:

I'm Positioning Myself To Help Provide A Meeting Point For All Humanity. That We Should Love Our Neighbours As We Love Ourselves. This Alone - Is The Greatest Treat For Humanity.

Please Questionnaire!

What is the meaning of the highlighted?

Please i understand how you feel about me but note that i'm just an ordinary imperfect human like all others on this forum i happened to be one out of millions other EAGLES who are paying rapt attention to what the Governing BODY teaches! Luke 17:37
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Ken4Christ: 2:33pm On Apr 09
Questionnaires:
Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ?

Because they are not Christians but claim to be and oppose virtually every truth of God's word. Let me sight a few examples;

1. Christians believe that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus. Jehovah Witness says salvation is by works.

2. Christians believe that Jesus rose from the dead bodily on the third day. Jehovah Witness says that Jesus left his body behind. They said in their earlier teaching that God melted the body of Jesus with chemical. But later teach that God took the body of Jesus away.

3. Christians believe that lost souls will end up in a place of torment known as hell. Jehovah Witness says that hell is the physical grave'that we see.

4. Christians believe that the spirit of believers who die goes to heaven. Jehovah Witness says that the dead are unconscious until judgment day. In addition, they teach that only 144,000 will go to heaven.

5. Christians believe that Jesus is coming back to rapture the church to heaven. Jehovah Witness says that Jesus has already come back. They said that the coming back is spiritual.

6. Christians believe that Jesus is the third person of the Godhead. In other words, Jesus is deity. Jehovah Witness says that Jesus is a god and equate him with an angel.

7. Christians believe that the Holy Spirit is a person who has come to dwell in us. Jehovah Witness says that the Holy Spirit is a force or a wind.

I could go on and on. They are anti Christ. Their teachings is designed to lure people away from receiving salvation and prepare them for the very hell they deny doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09
Ken4Christ:

Because they are not Christians but claim to be and oppose virtually every truth of God's word.

It's your attitude and response that led him to make the below comment:

Questionnaires:

MAXINDHOUSE is The Only Reasonable Christian That I've Come Across On This Forum That Creates Discourse And Debates Without Trying To Hurt The Emotions of Others No Matter How They Don't Agree With His Philosophy.

So it's not about your false teachings that's not yielding any positive result anywhere! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09
bobestman:
God doesn't live in temple made with hands. Be led by by his spirit that is how you can know him. Your JW don't know that. They think you can only know God by going to JW. Check the verses I posted earlier - learn from their.
So how come Jesus disciples met together to worship God?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09
Ken4Christ:

Because they are not Christians but claim to be and oppose virtually every truth of God's word. Let me sight a few examples;

1. Christians believe that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus. Jehovah Witness says salvation is by works.

2. Christians believe that Jesus rose from the dead bodily on the third day. Jehovah Witness says that Jesus left his body behind. They said in their earlier teaching that God melted the body of Jesus with chemical. But later teach that God took the body of Jesus away.

3. Christians believe that lost souls will end up in a place of torment known as hell. Jehovah Witness says that hell is the physical grave'that we see.

4. Christians believe that the spirit of believers who die goes to heaven. Jehovah Witness says that the dead are unconscious until judgment day. In addition, they teach that only 144,000 will go to heaven.

5. Christians believe that Jesus is coming back to rapture the church to heaven. Jehovah Witness says that Jesus has already come back. They said that the coming back is spiritual.

6. Christians believe that Jesus is the third person of the Godhead. In other words, Jesus is deity. Jehovah Witness says that Jesus is a god and equate him with an angel.

7. Christians believe that the Holy Spirit is a person who has come to dwell in us. Jehovah Witness says that the Holy Spirit is a force or a wind.

I could go on and on. They are anti Christ. Their teachings is designed to lure people away from receiving salvation and prepare them for the very hell they deny doesn't exist.
Mr Ken4Christ, what is the name of the true church?
So that I can start going there this Sunday.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:
They have achieved what is written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3; Zephaniah 3:9

The fact is they are human which means your Psalm 146:3 you quoted earlier was misapplied.

No government or religion achieved except the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

Yet equality, peace, joy and other things politicians can't achieve still can't be achieved by GB cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Ken4Christ: 3:58pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

Mr Ken4Christ, what is the name of the true church?
So that I can start going there this Sunday.

Go to any church that believes in the tenet of the gospel. Some of the tenet of the gospel are;

1.Believe in the existence of One God, who is the Father, one Lord, who is Jesus and one Spirit.

2. Believe that Jesus is the express image of the invisible God. In other words, he is Deity.

3. Believe that salvation is obtained purely on the platform of grace by faith in the finished work of Christ on the Cross of Calvary.

4. Believe that remission of sins is made possible only through the blood that Jesus shed on the cross of Calvary.

5. Believe that Jesus is coming back to rapture the church and it is the next major event we are anticipating.

6. Believe that those who are saved in Christ and walk in the light of God's word are heaven bound. But lost souls will go to hell.

Etc.

So, find a Christ believing church and attend. But first, accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

He said his true sheep hear his voice or are led by the spirit of God. Do you, JW and even your GB hear his voice? Are you led by the spirit of God? You ppl are controlled or led by your GB. Going to church or belonging to a particular sect doesn't make you a disciple. Do you hear his voice - John 10:16? Are you led by the spirit that makes you a son of God? I can worship in my house and have all that cos God can only be worsipped better in secret(spirit) for he is a secret entity (spirit)

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

The fact is they are human which means your Psalm 146:3 you quoted earlier was misapplied.

Yet equality, peace, joy and other things politicians can't achieve still can't be achieved by GB cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
When he quote those verses go true it very well and you will see the criteria to fulfill it and those it was written for. Then expose his lies. You they give am chance too much

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

He should follow your own doctrine that's not practically applicable in any group of people but each of you just develop his own doctrine! Romans 10:2-3 smiley
I don't need followers biko. I only expose your lies

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

And after that what happened 3000yrs ago? They killed them all like their messiah and after 100yrs rewrote the stories to what you follow today with many errors created by the vatican. Allow your spirit to guide you man. You religion even your GB know nothing

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09
bobestman:
When he quote those verses go true it very well and you will see the criteria to fulfill it and those it was written for. Then expose his lies. You they give am chance too much

Of course I know him very well.

That is why they do afraid to quote those Bible verses.

Psalm 146:3 is about man not putting trust in a mere man like him but unfortunately this is the same person who do boast on this forum that ANYONE WHO DOESN'T TRUST AND FOLLOW THEIR GOVERNING BODY COMMAND IS NOT PART OF CHRIST FOLLOWER.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:38pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

This is where you failed woefully because God has always used humans to lead His people, Moses and Jesus were humans the only thing that differs is that they both relied on God's standard not standards set by humans and what is the benefit? Everyone feels indebted to God so whoever kicks against such standards knows within himself or herself that he or she is disobeying God the source of such guidance not the human through whom we received it! wink
Emusan:

Equality, peace, joy has been achieved in God's organization that's why all of us have subjected ourselves to the same rules.
Why do you think wars always break out in the midst of your own people who are also trying to worship the same god?
Well it's because of INIQUITY! wink
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09
bobestman:
I don't need followers biko. I only expose your lies
Well Jesus chose twelve Apostles to LEAD his group when he ascend to heaven {Act 2:42} the first century Christians believe in the leadership of a group of elders in the church! Hebrews 13:7
So there must be frontiers otherwise there will be no direction in doing the assignment Jesus gave his disciples globally! Matthew 28:19-20 smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:44pm On Apr 09
bobestman:
And after that what happened 3000yrs ago? They killed them all like their messiah and after 100yrs rewrote the stories to what you follow today with many errors created by the vatican. Allow your spirit to guide you man. You religion even your GB know nothing

So how do you know you're doing the right thing when it's only the same Bible everyone is using or do you have another Bible? cheesy
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:55pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

Of course I know him very well.
That is why they do afraid to quote those Bible verses.
Psalm 146:3 is about man not putting trust in a mere man like him but unfortunately this is the same person who do boast on this forum that ANYONE WHO DOESN'T TRUST AND FOLLOW THEIR GOVERNING BODY COMMAND IS NOT PART OF CHRIST FOLLOWER.

Jesus chose twelve Apostles to LEAD his group both Jesus and his Apostle were HUMANS.

So the point there is that they must agree on the way forward before they tell the people how to carry out what Jesus commanded us to do that's why Jesus said "whatever they bind on earth has been bound in heaven and whatever they loosen on earth has been loosened in heaven" {Matthew 16:19} if you are not under the direction of any visible group ọmọ you're not worshiping the same God with Jesus he formed the little group called "Apostles" out of his numerous disciples to take the LEAD.
That's why all of you are confused as you're not connected to the group Jesus is using!
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:
This is where you failed woefully because God has always used humans to lead His people, Moses and Jesus were humans the only thing that differs is that they both relied on God's standard not standards set by humans and what is the benefit?

Don't forget where we started from and what we already established.

Human needs to be governed.

So, your Psalm 146:3 isn't applied here.

Try again.

Everyone feels indebted to God so whoever kicks against such standards knows within himself or herself that he or she is disobeying God the source of such guidance not the human through whom we received it! wink

This has nothing to do with Psalm 146:3

Equality, peace, joy has been achieved in God's organization that's why all of us have subjected ourselves to the same rules.

Even your other brother knows this is pure lie.

He knows this can only be enjoyed DURING GOD'S KINGDOM.

NCIS of that he even claimed Jesus is ONLY RULING THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN NOW.

Why do you think wars always break out in the midst of your own people who are also trying to worship the same god?
Well it's because of INIQUITY! wink

This your war mentality is so depriving you the real understanding of the scriptures.

And if you're asked to provide the evidence now, you will change gear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Is Is Right As A Christian To Kiss Your Girlfriend Once In A While / Dear Catholics, If Anyone Accuses You Of Worshipping Idols Show Them These / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 3, (filling Wt Holy Spirit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.