Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? (3978 Views)

Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:50am On Apr 09
Emusan:

?
That is why someone like me will discuss with you based on the scriptures and not about where you worshipped.

Lol
Based on which scripture
Have you not seen how Maxindhouse base his comments on the scriptures
Quoting several scriptures and putting meaning into it

Can't remember when last u did such
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:52am On Apr 09
Michael547:
Humans must have leaders.

Good as you know.

But which one has God chosen for us to vote for so that we will all be in agreement for that politician to win?

Your GB were chosen by God, isn't it?

Why are they not doing what Politicians couldn't do?

In the last election, who was the one that God said you should vote for?

My post said use your "God given wisdom" or did I say God told me someone?

Well, the clear point here is that your GB who claimed to be RULING by Jehovah, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit can't achieve ALL WHAT YOU LISTED ABOVE.

Yet you want to put the blame on Politicians.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 10:53am On Apr 09
Emusan:

Very funny of you people.

I know it's not about the church that people attend that is making you people to be asking always WHICH CHURCH DO YOU ATTEND?

But because you people just want to use that as a defensive attacked, that is, quickly Google what negative things people have said about such Church and quote it.

That is why someone like me will discuss with you based on the scriptures and not about where you worshipped.
Please can I join you to worship this Sunday?
Where are we going to meet?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:55am On Apr 09
Aemmyjah:
Lol
Based on which scripture
Have you not seen how Maxindhouse base his comments on the scriptures
Quoting several scriptures and putting meaning into it

Can't remember when last u did such

Using someone as reference and what happened to yourself?

O ma se ooo

Well, if you lie that you haven't seen my post with Biblical reference, can I blame you? Definitely No!

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:55am On Apr 09
Michael547:

You're always welcome?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 10:56am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

So is there any religion that doesn't have this pride, bigotry, identity theft?
Yea many don't lift themselves high in pride like your JW. You are the ones who claim to be better than others. Even if they do they don't do it openly cos they know it is pride but you guys have turned your own to doctrine that you teach everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 10:57am On Apr 09
Emusan:

Good as you know.

Your GB were chosen by God, isn't it?

Why are they not doing what Politicians couldn't do?

My post said use your "God given wisdom" or did I say God told me someone?

Well, the clear point here is that your GB who claimed to be RULING by Jehovah, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit can't achieve ALL WHAT YOU LISTED ABOVE.

Yet you want to put the blame on Politicians.
So are you saying that Tinubu is President today because his voters used their God given wisdom?
I heard some pastors say that Peter Obi was anointed by God to be the president.
So does that mean that they were lying?
So do you see why we need to agree on the politician to vote for?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 10:58am On Apr 09
bobestman:
Yea many don't lift themselves high in pride like your JW. You are the ones who claim to be better than others. Even if they do they don't do it openly cos they know it is pride but you guys have turned your own to doctrine that you teach everywhere
Can you mention some of these churches that dont have pride and claim not to be better from the JWs?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:01am On Apr 09
Emusan:

Using someone as reference and what happened to yourself?

O ma se ooo

Well, if you lie that you haven't seen my post with Biblical reference, can I blame you? Definitely No!

I don't quote scriptures?
U rarely do so
So rest?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:02am On Apr 09
Michael547:

So are you saying that Tinubu is President today because his voters used their God given wisdom?
I heard some pastors say that Peter Obi was anointed by God to be the president.

Good leading questions
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:04am On Apr 09
Michael547:

Religious section of Nairaland na
Him and Kobojunkie and Steep

Even though they will tell you they've not met any true worshipper and they likely will not
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 11:04am On Apr 09
Aemmyjah:
I don't quote scriptures?
U rarely do so
So rest?

So I do quote Scripture that's the point.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 11:05am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

Since you said:

So tell us what truth they have that JWs don't have?
May be you don't understand. What I meant is that all churches or religions including JW have their truths and wrongs and what I am against are the wrongs. I support no one. So I am only going against your wrongs.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:05am On Apr 09
Emusan:

it's not about DENOMINATION as seeing in the scripture but ABOUT THE TRUTH OF JESUS CHRIST called His Body the Church.

Does this BODY OF CHRIST engage in wars so as to kill their fellow believers in other countries during wars? smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 11:08am On Apr 09
Aemmyjah:

Religious section of Nairaland na
Him and Kobojunkie and Steep

Even though they will tell you they've not met any true worshipper and they likely will not
😁😁😁they might have finally come up with a venue...you never can tell😁😁😁
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:09am On Apr 09
bobestman:
Because they are all creation of men and used to control you. I don't condemn all religion. I only speak against their folly. If you don't lift yourself high in pride, I never go against you. I think that should tell you sth

So in a nutshell all religions are wrong shey?

You go get well last last! grin
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 11:11am On Apr 09
One funny thing is, how you people will be dodging someone questions and you will be expecting your questions to be answered.

Michael547:

Yes!

And you can't asked them, why asking me?

Millions agreed and voted Tinubu
Millions agreed and voted Obi
Millions agreed and voted Atiku

But in fairness of human they said MAJORITY carried the vote and after election you will hear election of is over NOW LET'S WORK TOGETHER.

TO YOU IS THIS METTHOD WRONG?

Meanwhile, your GB who you all agreed with STILL COULDN'T DO WHAT POLITICIANS THAT YOU NEED ALL IN AGREEMENT DO.

SO WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 11:11am On Apr 09
Michael547:

Can you mention some of these churches that dont have pride and claim not to be better from the JWs?
You are the ones teaching on Nairaland that you are better than everyone. Can you tell me any church on NL here that have written and boasted many times that they are better than all christians?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 11:15am On Apr 09
Emusan:
One funny thing is, how you people will be dodging someone questions and you will be expecting your questions to be answered.

Yes!

And you can't asked them, why asking me?

Millions agreed and voted Tinubu
Millions agreed and voted Obi
Millions agreed and voted Atiku

But in fairness of human they said MAJORITY carried the vote and after election you will hear election of is over NOW LET'S WORK TOGETHER.

TO YOU IS THIS METTHOD WRONG?

Meanwhile, your GB who you all agreed with STILL COULDN'T DO WHAT POLITICIANS THAT YOU NEED ALL IN AGREEMENT DO.

SO WHAT IS YOUR POINT?
So are you saying that God led people to vote for Obi and Atiku only for them to end up losing?
And are you saying that the three Politicians were all good and non of them were bad?
Does that not mean that all politicians are good and that there is nothing really like a bad politician?
So why do people complain about a certain politician, if all politicians are ordained by God?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 11:16am On Apr 09
bobestman:
You are the ones teaching on Nairaland that you are better than everyone. Can you tell me any church on NL here that have written and boasted many times that they are better than all christians?
Show me where I taught that the JWs are better than everyone.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 11:16am On Apr 09
You asked your question now and I answered, don't dare dodge my question when it's my turn.

MaxInDHouse:
Does this BODY OF CHRIST engage in wars so as to kill their fellow believers in other countries during wars? smiley

Government of every countries are in charge of WAR, many countries today are not fighting ANY WAR in fact human war isn't rampage now compare to stone age.

So Body of Christ has never engaged in war.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 11:16am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell all religions are wrong shey?

You go get well last last! grin
And you will be cured from your brainwash. The chains they used to bind your brain will be broken one day. God will deliver you from the bottle JW locked you up in. Oya say amen

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 11:17am On Apr 09
Answer my questions!

Michael547:

So are you saying that God led people to vote for Obi and Atiku only for them to end up losing?
And are you saying that the three Politicians were all good and non of them were bad?
Does that not mean that all politicians are good and that there is nothing really like a bad politician?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:17am On Apr 09
bobestman:

You're deceiving yourself!

God's people in ancient times always declare that there is no other form of worship that is pleasing to God apart from their own:

The woman said to him: “Sir, I see that you are a prophet. Our forefathers worshipped on this mountain, but you people say that in Jerusalem is the place where people must worship.” Jesus said to her: “Believe me, woman, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, because salvation begins with the JEWS" John 4:19-22

Samarians are Israelites and just as the churches of Christendom condemned Islam they also condemned all other forms of religion outside Israel but then they're baffled that their own brothers (JEWS) refused to agree with them that they're worshiping the same God just as JWs also disagree with churches of Christendom that we don't worship the same God with them.

Now read what Jesus told that woman and tell me if Jesus is also too proud for saying no other religion worships the same God with the Jews! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 11:20am On Apr 09
Michael547:

And the lie continue.

Well if you don't, you can't feign ignorant that your fellow jws do on this forum.

In fact, a jws made the claims on the screenshots below

Do you agree with that or not?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 11:21am On Apr 09
Emusan:
Answer my questions!

We've agreed GBs are like politicians na.
So your answers are a reflection of the GBs too.
So is it not wrong for people to complain about a politician since all politicians are ordained by God?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:22am On Apr 09
bobestman:
May be you don't understand. What I meant is that all churches or religions including JW have their truths and wrongs and what I am against are the wrongs. I support no one. So I am only going against your wrongs.

So there's no reason for you to start spewing gibberish here since all religions are the same to you! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 11:22am On Apr 09
Michael547:

Lol are you sure you are a JW? Max always teach that all churches are political churches and that they are the only true christians and better than all. Did they just convert you into JW? It is like you are new and know nothing. Them don chop your head too

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 11:23am On Apr 09
bobestman:
Lol are you sure you are a JW? Max always teach that all churches are political churches and that they are the only true christians and better than all. Did they just convert you into JW? It is like you are new and know nothing. Them don chop your head too
Ok...but is that not the same way that you've stated that other churches have truths that JWs don't have?
So why the hypocrisy?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:25am On Apr 09
bobestman:

You're dead spiritually speaking!

Whatever makes someone start a religion with different doctrine and teaching claiming it is a church of Christ simply means all the existing ones are wrong! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 11:26am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

So there's no reason for you to start spewing gibberish here since all religions are the same to you! smiley
You mean the pride, bigotry, identity theft, false teachings... That is the true gibberish

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 11:27am On Apr 09
Michael547:
We've agreed GBs are like politicians na.

Which means you agreed that Jehovah, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit aren't RULING with the GB, is that right?

So your answers are a reflection of the GBs too.

No! Until we establish that.

because you haven't come out boldly about why GB couldn't achieve what politicians can't achieve despite Jehovah, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit RULING with them.

Teaching is different from RULING.

So is it not wrong for people to complain about a politician since all politicians are ordained by God?

I take the bold part as your statement, right?

People will always complaining and that's because human government can't fulfill all what people want.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Express Your Feeling For Jesus / Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an / I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.