Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? (3961 Views)

Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

Mr Ken4Christ, what is the name of the true church? So that I can start going there this Sunday.

They thought Questionnaire just asked the question without a deep thought.
Someone who has fallen in love with the truth to the extent of asking:

Questionnaires:

How Do I Become A Jehovah Witness?
Why Are JW Not Utilizing Nairaland and Other Social Media Portals To FOCUS On TEACHING These Important Messages Particularly At These Times?

I have told them times without number that a sheep belonging to Jehovah will come out from among them no matter what they do! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus chose twelve Apostles to LEAD his group both Jesus and his Apostle were HUMANS.

So the point there is that they must agree on the way forward before they tell the people how to carry out what Jesus commanded us to do that's why Jesus said "whatever they bind on earth has been bound in heaven and whatever they loosen on earth has been loosened in heaven" {Matthew 16:19} if you are not under the direction of any visible group ọmọ you're not worshiping the same God with Jesus he formed the little group called "Apostles" out of his numerous disciples to take the LEAD.
That's why all of you are confused as you're not connected to the group Jesus is using!

Irrelevant as usual.

The issue is, you misapplied Psalm 146:3.

So come with something more reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

Don't forget where we started from and what we already established.
Human needs to be governed.
So, your Psalm 146:3 isn't applied here.
Try again.
God always appoint humans as custodians of his word to LEAD others it's Jesus who taught us that his government will have appointed humans who will lead his subjects here on earth that's why he referred to them as "LITTLE FLOCK" {Luke 12:32} they are governing the subjects of God's kingdom on planet earth and those under them willingly subject themselves to their leadership! Hebrews 13:7, 17 wink
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

Irrelevant as usual.
The issue is, you misapplied Psalm 146:3.
So come with something more reasonable.

Shame on you! smiley

It's human government that use weapons to force their laws on subjects that's why you people always resort to weapons whenever you people have issues while God's kingdom has corulers with Christ who use God's word to guide God's people.

The difference is clear! wink
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

They thought Questionnaire just asked the question without a deep thought.
Someone who has fallen in love with the truth to the extent of asking:

I have told them times without number that a sheep belonging to Jehovah will come out from among them no matter what they do! smiley

Funny of you.

So he must come online to asked that question.

What happened to his jws neighbour as you always shout here?

If he can't find a jws within his environment to asked that question then it means

1. Jws around him aren't who you always portrait them to be online here.
2. There is no presence of jws around him.

But someone who joined nairaland late last year without JWs around him won't come with those questions suddenly.

It means, a well known script is being played here cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09
Questionnaires:

How Do I Become A Jehovah Witness?
Why Are JW Not Utilizing Nairaland and Other Social Media Portals To FOCUS On TEACHING These Important Messages Particularly At These Times?

Questionnaire: i'm sure you're seeing why the highlighted is impossible on social media?

That's why we must approach each person one on one! Matthew 10:11-13 smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

God always appoint humans as custodians of his word to LEAD others it's Jesus who taught us that his government will have appointed humans who will lead his subjects here on earth that's why he referred to them as "LITTLE FLOCK" {Luke 12:32} they are governing the subjects of God's kingdom on planet earth and those under them willingly subject themselves to their leadership! Hebrews 13:7, 17 wink

Which reinforced my point that you misapplied that Psalm 146:3

That's nice

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 5:38pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:
Shame on you! smiley

What is on you?

It's human government that use weapons to force their laws on subjects

So you're being forced by Nigeria Government with weapons to obey Nigerian constitution, right?

that's why you people always resort to weapons whenever you people have issues

Provide your evidence for this.

while God's kingdom has corulers with Christ who use God's word to guide God's people.

The difference is clear! wink

Now, you agreed that Kingdom of God has Corulers who are GUIDING GOD'S PEOPLE yet you can't do things differently.

Very clear and we see the results of over 100years of fruitless effort of watchtower all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:39pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

Funny of you.
So he must come online to asked that question.
What happened to his jws neighbour as you always shout here?
If he can't find a jws within his environment to asked that question then it means
1. Jws around him aren't who you always portrait them to be online here.
2. There is no presence of jws around him.
But someone who joined nairaland late last year without JWs around him won't come with those questions suddenly.
It means, a well known script is being played here cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Shockingly he is seriously looking for JWs to come and start a free home Bible study with him.
Check the below:

Questionnaires:

How long will I have to wait for The JW's Knock on My Door?

Questionnaires:

I Live in The Farm Jungle.
So, None is Around Here.
I'll Look Around For One in Town Though.
What Days of The Week Do You Gather in The Chapel?

So he has found that precious pearl! Matthew 13:46
Your agitation and antagonism can't change what he has found! Matthew 7:13-14 wink
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:
Shockingly he is seriously looking for JWs to come and start a free home Bible study with him.
Check the below:

AND HE WILL GET HIS ANSWER online on a faceless forum cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

So he has found that precious pearl! Matthew 13:46
Your agitation and antagonism can't change what he has found! Matthew 7:13-14 wink

As usual attacking a straw man cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

What is on you?
So you're being forced by Nigeria Government with weapons to obey Nigerian constitution, right?
Provide your evidence for this.
Now, you agreed that Kingdom of God has Corulers who are GUIDING GOD'S PEOPLE yet you can't do things differently.
Very clear and we see the results of over 100years of fruitless effort of watchtower all over the world.

EVIDENCE!

Ukraine and Russia is fighting and killing their fellow believers but Jehovah's Witnesses are no part of such killings due to the fine guidance of the GOVERNING BODY! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 wink
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Prosper1912: 5:46pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

He knew you're lying because you choose to agree with him for a way forward in the discussion after all if you agree with him on one point then the fruitless argument which he purposely came to the thread for can't continue!
grin

Very funny set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 5:47pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:
EVIDENCE!
Ukraine and Russia is fighting and killing their fellow believers but Jehovah's Witnesses are no part of such killings due to the fine guidance of the GOVERNING BODY! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 wink

Well answer this question first So you're being forced by Nigeria Government with weapons to obey Nigerian constitution, right?

Now you're taking us back to our morning discussion.

Do JWs in Russia and Ukraine affected with the war or not?

Remember I asked you this question which you didn't answer.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Prosper1912: 5:56pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

Human needs to be governed.

If I may ask GOVERNED by who exactly.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

Well answer this question first So you're being forced by Nigeria Government with weapons to obey Nigerian constitution, right?
Why do you people have what is called "LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES" carrying weapons up and down?
Well among God's people we don't use weapons to enforce God's word we subjected ourselves willingly unlike your human government who has set up different forms of agencies forcing you to obey their laws! wink

Emusan:

Now you're taking us back to our morning discussion. Do JWs in Russia and Ukraine affected with the war or not? Remember I asked you this question which you didn't answer.
God's people will surely be affected by the attitudes of faithless miscreants but Jesus is coming to destroy all faithless people causing pain and sorrow to their fellow humans! Revelations 11:18 smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09
Prosper1912:

If I may ask GOVERNED by who exactly.
My brother they're trying to explain why they hate Jehovah's Witnesses even though they're hiding their feelings not knowing that the OP has been observing everyone and the way we used to address his QUESTIONS! wink
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Prosper1912: 6:02pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

My brother they're trying to explain why they hate Jehovah's Witnesses even though they're hiding their feelings not knowing that the OP has been observing everyone and the way we used to address his QUESTIONS! wink
Longest Time brother MaxinDhouse

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Prosper1912: 6:09pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

Bro u see the truth is getting brighter, they don fed up with their religions leader, that why u see they can't mention the name of their denomination, because they don't have faith in their so call man of god.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Prosper1912: 6:11pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

We are indeed in the last part of the final part of the days

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

So how do you know you're doing the right thing when it's only the same Bible everyone is using or do you have another Bible? cheesy
You talk like a child but claim to know bible. The spirit of God bear witness with your spirit that you are a child of God. When you do right things you know cos the spirit of God in you will not onlly direct you but will teach you things through dreams and visions. Your religions don't matter be led by God's spirit. Bible are urims written by many righteous men a long time ago. You NT always quote the OT. The OT was plagiarised from many ancient books written by black scribes with dreads. Many things in all of them are to help ppl live right. It does not belong to any religion but to Hebrews. It is their Ways

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

Well Jesus chose twelve Apostles to LEAD his group when he ascend to heaven {Act 2:42} the first century Christians believe in the leadership of a group of elders in the church! Hebrews 13:7
So there must be frontiers otherwise there will be no direction in doing the assignment Jesus gave his disciples globally! Matthew 28:19-20 smiley
LOL
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09
bobestman:
You talk like a child but claim to know bible. The spirit of God bear witness with your spirit that you are a child of God. When you do right things you know cos the spirit of God in you will not onlly direct you but will teach you things through dreams and visions. Your religions don't matter be led by God's spirit. Bible are urims written by many righteous men a long time ago. You NT always quote the OT. The OT was plagiarised from many ancient books written by black scribes with dreads. Many things in all of them are to help ppl live right. It does not belong to any religion but to Hebrews. It is their Ways
But you said the Bible we have today is FAKE so why do you say i don't know the Bible?
Is it the same we all know or another hidden book in your brain? grin
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09
bobestman:
LOL
End of the road! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09
Prosper1912:

We are indeed in the last part of the final part of the days
JEHOVAH is speeding up the work so that His sheep in all the corners of Babylon are coming to God's organization! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

But you said the Bible we have today is FAKE so why do you say i don't know the Bible?
Is it the same we all know or another hidden book in your brain? grin
It was dilluted with lies by the Vatican to create a false truth you all follow. They were called the robbers of your ppl (Africans) in the book of Daniel who went ahead to establish a false vision of the truth to fool you all. Guy I can teach your GB

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:
End of the road! smiley
Guy I lolled cos you are still in a cocoon of amnesia on that issue

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Questionnaires(m): 7:12pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

Questionnaire: i'm sure you're seeing why the highlighted is impossible on social media?

That's why we must approach each person one on one! Matthew 10:11-13 smiley

Truly, I See The Challenges.

However; One Wouldn't Stop Asking The Right Questions To Yield The Right Answers.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09
bobestman:
It was dilluted with lies by the Vatican to create a false truth you all follow. They were called the robbers of your ppl (Africans) in the book of Daniel who went ahead to establish a false vision of the truth to fool you all. Guy I can teach your GB
Ok do you have the original that's not diluted?
smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09
bobestman:
Guy I lolled cos you are still in a cocoon of amnesia on that issue
Amnesia with millions of peace lovers globally shey? I will love to live and die with such amnesia! grin
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09
Questionnaires:

Truly, I See The Challenges.
However; One Wouldn't Stop Asking The Right Questions To Yield The Right Answers.

Exactly Jesus asked us to approach individuals one on one so that each person can choose in the world most people follow the crowd even though they don't know the reason why they're following such a crowd! Exodus 23:1-2 smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

Amnesia with millions of peace lovers globally shey? I will love to live and die with such amnesia! grin
An African whose ancestors were the head choosed to be tail and die in amnesia. May it be as you have spoken. Aseee/Iseee

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

Ok do you have the original that's not diluted?
smiley
Let your spirit guide you untill the time of restoration of all things. It was written in your bible. Things can't be restored if it was not lost in the first place. You don't want to wait. The lie came first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Does God Answer The Prayer Of Death ? / Questions And Answers For Atheist / What's Your Opinion On Gay Rights In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.