Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? (3986 Views)

Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:59am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

Please try to explain the two contradicting statements! smiley

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09
bobestman:
God doesn't live in houses made with hands. The true temple has always been within you. Acts 7:48. Be led by God's spirit so you can connect to the the temple within you. That without are ruled by dog/god men and GB's trying to control you. Am busy

Simple question has made u busy
πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09
bobestman:
God doesn't live in houses made with hands. The true temple has always been within you. Acts 7:48. Be led by God's spirit so you can connect to the the temple within you. That without are ruled by dog/god men and GB's trying to control you. Am busy
Ok so do you any other person who worships God like you?
Have you met any of them?
Infact do you know anyone on nairaland here?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:
Now who is prideful?

That should be you.

I just showed you from the scriptures that you're wrong saying God gives everyone wisdom! wink

Well, who should I blame for your inability to know to comprehend simple sentence?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

Then as educated person, you should know when a question mark is used. I used "RIGHT?" which means I want you to affirm my point. Waooooo for you to know this it means the discussion is taking turn. I said "USED YOUR GOD'S GIVEN WISDOM." You see where simple lack of comprehension landed you. No! God gives human wisdom to do many things not just to vote. Clap for your lack of comprehension.

So is there WISDOM in voting for a human like you to rule over you? Psalms 146:3 smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

Then as educated person, you should know when a question mark is used.

I used "RIGHT?" which means I want you to affirm my point.

Waooooo for you to know this it means the discussion is taking turn.

I said "USED YOUR GOD'S GIVEN WISDOM."

You see where simple lack of comprehension landed you.

No! God gives human wisdom to do many things not just to vote.

Clap for your lack of comprehension.
So God does not actually tell anyone who to vote for?
So any politician I vote for can actually be the result of God given wisdom.
Ok who did you vote for in the Last election?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

That should be you.
Well, who should I blame for your inability to know to comprehend simple sentence?

This is the question again:

You said:

Emusan:

Body of Christ has never engaged in war.

And:

Emusan:

Many soldiers are part of the Body of Christ.

This is what i said you should expatiate lΓ³ bΓ‘ tΓ‘n! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

There's now 4

Kobojunkie
Steep
Emusan
Bobestman

Yet, they won't say the other person is a true follower. Each one regards himself as true follower

Instead of uniting as a body of Christ

The eye wants to be on it's own else it will be a cult if it unites with other parts of the body3

Divided, presumptuous people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

He won't mention

Church - no name

Politician - no name
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

This is the question again:

You said:

And:

This is what i said you should expatiate lΓ³ bΓ‘ tΓ‘n! smiley

πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09
Aemmyjah:

There's now 4

Kobojunkie
Steep
Emusan
Bobestman

Yet, they won't say the other person is a true follower. Each one regards himself as true follower

The eye wants to be on it's own else it will be a cult if it unites with other parts of the body3

The highlighted is reason why people shouldn't worship together! cheesy
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:
So is there WISDOM in voting for a human like you to rule over you? Psalms 146:3 smiley

But your GB are human and are ruling over you.

Well, the lie you will tell now is that, they are under Jesus RULING which still boils down to why are they not achieving what the POLITICIANS can't achieve?

This shows that you don't understand the content of that Psalm 146:3

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09
Aemmyjah:

He won't mention

Church - no name

Politician - no name
Na wa oo😁😁😁😁
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

But your GB are human and are ruling over you.

Well, the lie you will tell now is that, they are under Jesus RULING which still boils down to why are they not achieving what the POLITICIANS can't achieve?

This shows that you don't understand the content of that Psalm 146:3
Where did the GB say that they are the ones ruling over JWs on earth?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

This is the last time I will say this, don't leave my question unanswered and then turn around to ask your own question.

So do the needful first!

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

This is the last time I will say this, don't leave my question unanswered and then turn around to ask your own question.

So do the needful first!
Oga I don answer your question.
GB no talk say dem dey rule for earth through Jesus.

Who you vote for for the last election?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

Where did the GB say that they are the ones ruling over JWs on earth?

They said Jesus Christ started RULING in 1914 and HAS CHOSEN THEM.

in case, you disagree!

Then answer my questions

If Jesus has started RULING since 1914 He is RULING over the WORLD NOW OR NOT?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

So do the needful first!

Your usual tactic when effort has failed
When he's seen he landed himself at a tight corner, he'll say u refused to answer his question...
He won't even mention or make reference to the question

He's simply begging to let him run away
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

Oga I don answer your question.
GB no talk say dem dey rule for earth through Jesus.

You haven't!

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

They said Jesus Christ started RULING in 1914 and HAS CHOSEN THEM.

in case, you disagree!

Then answer my questions

If Jesus has started RULING since 1914 He is RULING over the WORLD NOW OR NOT?
He is not ruling over the earth now.
He would do so when his kingdom comes to the earth.

So that we go know whether you use your God given wisdom vote for who God ordain to be president.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 12:18pm On Apr 09
Aemmyjah:
Your usual tactic when effort has failed
When he's seen he landed himself at a tight corner, he'll say u refused to answer his question...
He won't even mention or make reference to the question

He's simply begging to let him run away

If not because you're so dull, how can you QUOTE A POST without addressing the point on the post you quoted and you turn around to ask me to make reference to the post?

What is the essence of quoting a post when you won't address the point the poster laid down?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

If not because you're so dull, how can you QUOTE A POST without addressing the point on the post you quoted and you turn around to ask me to make reference to the post?

What is the essence of quoting a post when you won't address the point the poster laid down?
Oya no vex. Who did you vote for in the last election?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09
Michael547:
He is not ruling over the earth now.

And yet HE STARTED RULING SINCE 1914 which is over 100years ago.

So, what is Jesus ruling OVER NOW?

He would do so when his kingdom comes to the earth.

So what is He ruling on now?

I didn't vote but if I wanted to vote I'd have voted for Peter Obi mind you I'm a Yoruba man.

So that we go know whether you use your God given wisdom vote for who God ordain to be president.

Again, how did you come up with the phrase "who God ordained to be president?"

Do you think God ordained people to be President?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

And yet HE STARTED RULING SINCE 1914 which is over 100years ago.

So, what is Jesus ruling OVER NOW?

So what is He ruling on now?

I didn't vote but if I wanted to vote I'd have voted for Peter Obi mind you I'm a Yoruba man.

Again, how did you come up with the phrase "who God ordained to be president?"

Do you think God ordained people to be President?
Jesus is ruling in heaven now.

So your God given wisdom was even to vote Peter Obi who would eventually lose the election.
Is that really a God given wisdom?😁😁😁
And you even failed to carry out Your God given wisdom by not Voting?😁😁
Are you serious at all with this God given wisdom?😁😁
Hope you are happy with this Government that God gave wisdom to other people to vote for?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

Jesus is ruling in heaven now.

OVER WHO?

So your God given wisdom was even to vote Peter Obi who would eventually lose the election.

It doesn't matter, since the majority carried the votes.

Is that really a God given wisdom?😁😁😁

Yes! Just as your own is to still be under the control of those who does nothing different from the same politicians.

And you even failed to carry out Your God given wisdom by not Voting?😁😁

because it's a free world.

Just as you're not compel to vote yet enjoy Government policy.

Are you serious at all with this God given wisdom?😁😁

Over serious

Hope you are happy with this Government that God gave wisdom to other people to vote for?

The scriptures says "When the righteous rules the people rejoice but when the wicked rules people groaned"

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09
[quote author=Aemmyjah post=129345681]
Simple question has made u busy

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

OVER WHO?

It doesn't matter, since the majority carried the votes.

Yes! Just as your own is to still be under the control of those who does nothing different from the same politicians.

because it's a free world.

Just as you're not compel to vote yet enjoy Government policy.

Over serious

The scriptures says "When the righteous rules the people rejoice but when the wicked rules people groaned"
Over the angels in heaven

So are you saying that Tinubu is a wicked politician?
Was Peter Obi that you wanted to vote for a good politician?
Who among the about 18 presidential candidate can we identify to be good or a bad politician?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

Only fool ask for where to go to worship God who a spirit. He doesn't live in any house but in you. Acts 7:48;49; John 4:24. Be led by by his spirit not by your religion and mogs. You deny clear scripture but follow your dead mogs. You all are kids and claim to know God

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09
Michael547:

Over the angels in heaven

Support this with Bible verse.

That means Watchtower has no connection with Jesus RULING right now, agreed?

So are you saying that Tinubu is a wicked politician?

I quoted scripture

You can provide where I said so.

Was Peter Obi that you wanted to vote for a good politician?

I keep answer to myself.

Who among the about 18 presidential candidate can we identify to be good or a bad politician?

You can do your research and assessment on that.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09
bobestman:
Only fool ask for where to go to worship God who a spirit. He doesn't live in any house but in you. Acts 7:48;49; John 4:24. Be led by by his spirit not by your religion and mogs. You deny clear scripture but follow your dead mogs. You all are kids and claim to know God
You can't comprehend question.
Have you met anyone who worships God like you in your entire life?
That is my question
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09
Aemmyjah:

There's now 4

Kobojunkie
Steep
Emusan
Bobestman

You teach wrongly and when ppl expose your lies, you cry persecution. If those ppl are not led and misinformed by their mogs or GB, they are better than you all. Cos God never live in any temple but in you and the best way to worship Him is to be led by his spirit not by your mogs or GBs

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09
Emusan:

Support this with Bible verse.

That means Watchtower has no connection with Jesus RULING right now, agreed?

I quoted scripture

You can provide where I said so.

I keep answer to myself.

You can do your research and assessment on that.
Watchtower is doing what Jesus said they should do before ascending to heaven which is the preaching work. By doing that preaching work, We are being subject of that kingdom until it takes charge of the earth.

Lol you are very dubious.
Always keeping information to yourself when it matters most.
So now all of a sudden your God given wisdom to differentiate between a good politician and a bad one is now confidential.😁😁😁😁

I should go and do my own personal research which would eventually contradict your own God given wisdom of who a bad or good politician is.😁😁😁
Oga you are fake. You don't even know the right path that is why you are dubious and playing smart.
I don reach my busstop.
Bye bye. You no get content.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

God’s Existence: The Deist Perspective / RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. / Why Should We Number Our Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.