Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? (3960 Views)

Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:28am On Apr 09
Emusan:

Body of Christ has never engaged in war.

So we can say there's none of those soldiers fighting and killing one another both in Russia and Ukraine that belongs to this your BODY OF CHRIST shey? smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:30am On Apr 09
bobestman:
And you will be cured from your brainwash. The chains they used to bind your brain will be broken one day. God will deliver you from the bottle JW locked you up in. Oya say amen

Until i find a better performing religion that's doing God's will nah! cheesy
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 11:32am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

You're dead spiritually speaking!

Whatever makes someone start a religion with different doctrine and teaching claiming it is a church of Christ simply means all the existing ones are wrong! smiley
You are led by your GB which are men and their false teachings. I am led by the spirit of God and a son of God Almighty. I can teach you many things those who created your org don't know. You are the spiritually dead one!

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 11:33am On Apr 09
Emusan:

Which means you agreed that Jehovah, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit aren't RULING with the GB, is that right?

No! Until we establish that.

because you haven't come out boldly about why GB couldn't achieve what politicians can't achieve despite Jehovah, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit RULING with them.

Teaching is different from RULING.

I take the bold part as your statement, right?

People will always complaining and that's because human government can't fulfill all what people want.

I agree that the GBs are not ruling on earth through Jehovah and Jesus. They never claimed to be rulers on earth.

So are you telling me that God gives people wisdom to vote for a politician that he does not ordain?
Who are these politician that God does not ordain?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33am On Apr 09
bobestman:
You mean the pride, bigotry, identity theft, false teachings... That is the true gibberish

So far no religion is OK from your viewpoint it's wrong coming to chuk mouth when they are arguing among themselves after all you said all of them are WRONG! cheesy
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 11:34am On Apr 09
bobestman:
You are led by your GB which are men and their false teachings. I am led by the spirit of God and a son of God Almighty. I can teach you many things those who created your org don't know. You are the spiritually dead one!
Where is your church so that I can come and learn
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 11:35am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

Until i find a better performing religion that's doing God's will nah! cheesy
Your brainwashing can't help you see it. It is within

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:36am On Apr 09
bobestman:

So present those PRACTICING what you want to teach so i can see how practical it is first nah. In the absence of a practical application your faith is DEAD! James 2:18-26 smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 11:36am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:
So we can say there's none of those soldiers fighting and killing one another both in Russia and Ukraine that belongs to this your BODY OF CHRIST shey? smiley

Many soldiers are part of the Body of Christ.

The point is, war isn't about THE BODY OF CHRIST, it can be between villages, ethnic, region and countries.

Many COUNTRIES TODAY ARE NOT IN WAR WITH EACH OTHER.

Now my question, do the war between Russia and Ukraine affect the Jws in those two countries?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 11:36am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

So far no religion is OK from your viewpoint it's wrong coming to chuk mouth when they are arguing among themselves after all you said all of them are WRONG! cheesy
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:37am On Apr 09
Michael547:

According to him everyone must be idle until Jesus come to tell us how to worship God so he doesn't worship with any visible assembly! cheesy
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 11:39am On Apr 09
Emusan:

The point is, war isn't about THE BODY OF CHRIST, it can be between villages, ethnic, region and countries.

Many COUNTRIES TODAY ARE NOT IN WAR WITH EACH OTHER.

Now my question, do the war between Russia and Ukraine affect the Jws in those two countries?
Example of a Jesus disciples or apostles who was a soldier in the bible.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:40am On Apr 09
Emusan:

Body of Christ has never engaged in war.

Emusan:

Please try to explain the two contradicting statements! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 11:42am On Apr 09
Michael547:

Ok...but is that not the same way that you've stated that other churches have truths that JWs don't have?
So why the hypocrisy?
It is good you agreed with their pride. Can you mention any church that I support as you claim? What I meant is all religions have their good and bad including JW. I only go against JW's bad

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 11:43am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

Please try to explain the two contradicting statements! smiley
The guy is confused.
He said God gave wisdom for people to vote all politicians in the last election even though not all were ordained by God.
Is that not funny😁😁
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 11:44am On Apr 09
bobestman:
It is good you agreed with their pride. Can you mention any church that I support as you claim? What I meant is all religions have their good and bad including JW. I only go against JW's bad
I would not be the one to mention.
You've claimed that Churches have truths that JWs don't have.
Can we know those churches?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:45am On Apr 09
Michael547:

The guy is confused. He said God gave wisdom for people to vote all politicians in the last election even though not all were ordained by God. Is that not funny😁😁

He always rush into any thread that has to do with Jehovah's Witnesses only to join the critics but now that his cohorts aren't here his folly becomes obvious! wink
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 11:45am On Apr 09
Michael547:

I agree that the GBs are not ruling on earth through Jehovah and Jesus. They never claimed to be rulers on earth.

That's not answer to my question!

Yet you claimed we ALREADY AGREED.

Here is my question again:

Which means you agreed that Jehovah, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit aren't RULING with the GB, is that right?

So are you telling me that God gives people wisdom to vote for a politician that he does not ordain?

So the wisdom God gave EVERYONE including Atheist means whatever they do with it means God ORDAINED it.

Who are these politician that God does not ordain?

The Governing Body of Jws! reasons why they couldn't achieve what WICKED politicians can't achieve also.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 11:49am On Apr 09
Michael547:

The guy is confused.
He said God gave wisdom for people to vote all politicians in the last election even though not all were ordained by God.
Is that not funny😁😁

Another evidence that you people are terrible liar.

I said YOU SHOULD USE YOUR GOD'S GIVEN WISDOM.

Do GOD give EVERYONE BRAIN?

Does that mean EVERYTHING done by people with brain shows God ORDAINED IT?

So, how is that translates to ALL POLITICIANS ARE OR AREN'T ORDAINED by God simply because I told you to use your God's given wisdom?

It's evident you're the one puffing out those imagination from your brain.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 11:52am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:
He always rush into any thread that has to do with Jehovah's Witnesses only to join the critics but now that his cohorts aren't here his folly becomes obvious! wink

Funny liar!

You think I need someone to praise me and started filling like a child given biscuits before I make my point on Nairaland?

I've been on this thread taking three of you that shows I'm capable even if you add all your hall join.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:52am On Apr 09
Emusan:

So the wisdom God gave EVERYONE including Atheist means whatever they do with it means God ORDAINED it.

Humans are intelligent creatures but WISDOM only belongs to the true worshipers of God!

No one can be wise if he is not a disciple of the wise counselor {Isaiah 9:6} sent to teach us how to become wise! wink
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 11:52am On Apr 09
Emusan:

That's not answer to my question!

Yet you claimed we ALREADY AGREED.

Here is my question again:

The Governing Body of Jws! reasons why they couldn't achieve what WICKED politicians can't achieve also.
If you claim that we have agreed, why are you taking me Back again.

You are a very dubious man.
Shebi you Said that God gives everyone wisdom on who to vote for?
So God gives people wisdom to vote for a particular politician and later claims he did not ordain the politician?
Mr Emusan you are making sense.
Clap for yourself
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 11:53am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:
Humans are intelligent creatures but WISDOM only belongs to the true worshipers of God!

No one can be wise if he is not a disciple of the wise counselor {Isaiah 9:6} sent to teach us how to become wise! wink

Out of POV

Next!

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 11:54am On Apr 09
Emusan:

Funny liar!

You think I need someone to praise me and started filling like a child given biscuits before I make my point on Nairaland?

I've been on this thread taking three of you that shows I'm capable even if you add all your hall join.
So God gives people wisdom to vote for a particular politician and later claims he did not ordain the politician?
How does that make any sense?
So how do you even know Tinubu was ordained by God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:55am On Apr 09
Emusan:

Out of POV
Next!

Now who is prideful?

I just showed you from the scriptures that you're wrong saying God gives everyone wisdom! wink
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:55am On Apr 09
Michael547:

Example of a Jesus disciples or apostles who was a soldier in the bible.

Major General Judas Iscariot
He led a mob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:56am On Apr 09
Michael547:

grin
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:56am On Apr 09
Michael547:

Don't mind him
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:56am On Apr 09
Aemmyjah:

He led a mob

Hmmmmmmmmm this is excellent! grin
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 11:57am On Apr 09
Aemmyjah:

He led a mob
😁😁😁
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 11:57am On Apr 09
Michael547:

If you claim that we have agreed, why are you taking me Back again.

Then as educated person, you should know when a question mark is used.

I used "RIGHT?" which means I want you to affirm my point.

Waooooo for you to know this it means the discussion is taking turn.

I said "USED YOUR GOD'S GIVEN WISDOM."

You see where simple lack of comprehension landed you.

No! God gives human wisdom to do many things not just to vote.

Mr Emusan you are making sense.
Clap for yourself

Clap for your lack of comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 11:59am On Apr 09
Michael547:

God doesn't live in houses made with hands. The true temple has always been within you. Acts 7:48. Be led by God's spirit so you can connect to the the temple within you. That without are ruled by dog/god men and GB's trying to control you. Am busy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Fight A Witch / SIMILARITIES BETWEEN SNAKE ON THE CROSS ( POLE ) AND JESUS CHRIST ON THE CROSS / Does God Answer The Prayer Of Death ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.