Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner (7322 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 10:02pm On Apr 14
extol1:

No issue, I would have loved to apply but a lot of guys would have email you. I won't want to be empty of progress to those that are already asking for relationship with you
Nobody has emailed me 😩
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 10:07pm On Apr 14
Elidrisy20:
She's not serious, instead of her to look for a husband, she's looking for a partner

Oh God!😫 which kain talk be this?

Is a husband not a life PARTNER of a woman and vice versa?

7 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by abutujj: 10:08pm On Apr 14
[quote author=TooResilient post=129441127]She'd be 31 soon.

Looking for a life partner 31 to 35 years.

She's settling up her business.

She doesn't want yoruba and igbo men because somehow she's not been fortunate with them in the past.

She has big dreams and big life goals like becoming a CEO and also a citizen of a first world country, also promised that her children will be first world citizens to give them a good future.

She's already working towards achieving that.

She's a bit stubborn in terms of pursuing and achieving life goals which some men don't like about her.

She's quite ambitious.

Not an introvert but loves staying indoors.

She's tall/dark/averagely thick/on low cut because she doesn't like making her hair(maybe if cajoled by her lover she'd make hair).

Resides between Lagos/Ogun.

The email attached to this account has been deactivated but you can reach her on lovey.dovey93@protomail.com for a serious relationship.

No jokes or play, she wants a man that really wants to get marrie

Can we chat on Whatsapp zero,8,1,two,6, 8,2, zero,8,4,8
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sureplug123(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:

Yes I'm Aries.
I like them for their honesty, maybe too honest sometimes 😊. I have a question for you, seems you already have everything planned out, why do you need a man? For kids?
You didn't mention your tribe.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Cassandraloius: 10:11pm On Apr 14
God will provide a good man for you.

6 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Goldenboy01(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

If she can date a broke guy , count me in .

4 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Autobot05: 10:20pm On Apr 14
An evening newspaper is looking for a life partner

Title corrected…thanks in advance

5 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 10:25pm On Apr 14
Sureplug123:
I like them for their honesty, maybe too honest sometimes 😊. I have a question for you, seems you already have everything planned out, why do you need a man? For kids?
You didn't mention your tribe.

😇 I need a life partner to do the rest of life together and have kids.

I'm a mixed breed of 2 tribes: Delta/Ondo.

6 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by toujurs: 10:25pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

She doesn't want yoruba and igbo men because somehow she's not been fortunate with them in the past.

She has big dreams and big life goals like becoming a CEO and also a citizen of a first world country, also promised that her children will be first world citizens to give them a good future.

She's a bit stubborn in terms of pursuing and achieving life goals which some men don't like about her.

She's quite ambitious.

She's tall/dark/averagely thick/on low cut because she doesn't like making her hair(maybe if cajoled by her lover she'd make hair).

The email attached to this account has been deactivated but you can reach her on lovey.dovey93@protomail.com for a serious relationship.

No jokes or play, she wants a man that really wants to get married.
You women don't listen, now just look at, socialize with people, you won't. Smile when spoken to, you can't. Try to be engaging in conversation, you won't. Try to show interest, you can't.

Now you are online, begging for a man, as time no dey again.

Look let me advice you, it would be difficult for you to find a quality man at this age, but it's good, as you have, come to the conclusion you've not been handling your love life well.

So i will help you. At 31, most guys would just want to sleep with you, and move on, so you need to be very smart, and open minded, and as well study the guy, before you engage in anything sexual. Because i do know, how emotionally attached you women become once you have sex.

Try to understand, and learn to compromise. And be engaging. While having a conversation.

Go out, more often spend your money on yourself, so you can look good and smell nice. Read books so you can communicate well, and understand how to socialize..

Be generous, in the little way you can, don't be a selfish person.

And lastly delete this thing you posted here, you can find a good man here, with positive intentions, with that age, and with this "Pick me" request. Hot guys would come for you, badly.

Go out, and meet people. Either mall, church programs, museums, art gallery anywhere. More often. and ditch off all these online relationships.

I have tried.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 10:26pm On Apr 14
Cassandraloius:
God will provide a good man for you.

Thank you Ms. Cassandra

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sureplug123(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:

😇 I need a life partner to do the rest of life together and have kids.

I'm a mixed breed of 2 tribes: Delta/Ondo.
And most importantly, someone that shares your dreams, right?

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 10:31pm On Apr 14
toujurs:
You women don't listen, now just look at, socialize with people, you won't. Smile when spoken to, you won't. Try to be engaging in conversation, you won't. Try to show interest, you can't.

Now you are online, begging for a man, as time no dey again.

Look let me advice you, it would difficult for you to find a quality man, but it good as you have, come to the conclusion you've not been handling your love life well.

So i would help you. At 31, most guys would just want to sleep with you, and move on, so you need to be very smart, and open minded, and as well study the guy, because you engage in anything sexual. Because i do know, how emotionally attached you women become once you have sex.

Try to understand, and learn to compromise. And be engaging. While having a conversation.

Go out, more often spend your money on yourself, so you can look good and smell nice. Read books so you can communicate well, and how to socialize..

Be generous, in the little way you can, don't be a selfish person.

And lastly delete this thing you posted here, you can find a good man here, with positive intentions, with that age, and this "Pick me" request. Hot guys would come for you, badly.

Go out, and meet people. Either mall, church programs museums, art gallery anywhere. More often..and ditch off all these online relationships.

I have tried.

Thank you, I appreciate your contribution. I'm just so bad at going out that I'd rather find something to do inside than dress up and go out.

Sometimes when I'm out, I'd remember the many things I have undone, I'd be itching to run back home.

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by toujurs: 10:31pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:

Thank you Mr. Jason. I'd deliberately ignore responses that sound humiliating/childish😊 because I know the category of men I created this for.😊
look stop being delusional, and i hope you are not broke. It's not about having a category of men, you should as well consider if these categories of men would want to settle for a 31 year old, while there are so many younger girls with good career path. You should as well be willing to cut down your own taste.

2 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 10:32pm On Apr 14
Sureplug123:
And most importantly, someone that shares your dreams, right?

Yes, and I share his too.

3 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by toujurs: 10:33pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:

Thank you, I appreciate your contribution. I'm just so bad at going out that I'd rather find something to do inside than dress up and go out.

Sometimes when I'm out, I'd remember the many things I have undone, I'd be itching to run back home.
you are an introvert. You need to go out. Forget all these online dates or boyfriends. Most are not serious and play too much

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 10:36pm On Apr 14
toujurs:
look stop being delusional, and i hope you are not broke. It's not about having a category of men, you should as well consider if these categories of men would want to settle for a 31 year old, while there are so many younger girls with good career path. You should as well be willing to cut down your own taste.

All man to his taste. Many of that category want to settle for younger and the others want mature ladies. So, it's divided

4 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sureplug123(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:

Yes, and I share his too.
what's your type of guy?

5 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 10:37pm On Apr 14
toujurs:
you are an introvert. You need to go out. Forget all these online dates or boyfriends. Most are not serious and play too much

Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by toujurs: 10:38pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:

All man to his taste. Many of that category want to settle for younger and the others want mature ladies. So, it's divided
You just need to be ready to compromise, you might not meet exactly the kind of man you want, but if you meet close to what you want, accept him.

3 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by ukaface(f): 10:39pm On Apr 14
Elidrisy20:
She's not serious, instead of her to look for a husband, she's looking for a partner
Is a spouse not a partner?🤷🏽‍♀️

4 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 10:39pm On Apr 14
Sureplug123:
what's your type of guy?

Single, hardworking, clean,
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by ukaface(f): 10:40pm On Apr 14
Like 75% of NL men no get sense, this post would it.

They won’t fail to yab the woman in the narration

2 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 10:43pm On Apr 14
toujurs:
You just need to be ready to compromise, you might not meet exactly the kind of man you want, but if you meet close to what you want, please accept him.

OK 👌 o
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sureplug123(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:

Single, hardworking, clean,
that's fair

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sureplug123(m): 10:51pm On Apr 14
toujurs:
introvert ke... You dunno what's going on

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 10:52pm On Apr 14
Sureplug123:
introvert ke... You dunno what's going on

What's going on? #Confused 🤔
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sureplug123(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:

What's going on? #Confused 🤔
are you an introvert?
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by extol1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:

Nobody has emailed me 😩
Alright let start from here
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by ghettochild(m): 10:58pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

She's quite ambitious.

No jokes or play, she wants a man that really wants to get married.
if she go relocate to South Africa... make she Holla me
+27737839889

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 11:02pm On Apr 14
Sureplug123:
are you an introvert?

I always say I'm not an introvert but I don't enjoy hang outs. I only go out for shopping & work.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sureplug123(m): 11:06pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:

I always say I'm not an introvert but I don't enjoy hang outs. I only go out for shopping & work.
What's your major?
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 11:07pm On Apr 14
Sureplug123:
What's your major?

Major in what aspect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advice On Best Way To Treat A Cheating Partner / Cougars (sugar Mummies) And Toy Boys (boyfriends) / How Often Should Couples Have S£x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.