Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner (7333 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sureplug123(m): 11:13pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:

Major in what aspect?
education and what do you do for a living?
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by madone: 11:13pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:

I don’t like taking pictures smiley
dont mimd the hate talks just keep checking yoir email many of this boys must have sent you countless mail.

4 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by ItisWell22(f): 11:18pm On Apr 14
This is really bold of you.

Success in your quest. 🙏

And hey, don’t mind the naysayers.

7 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by sow4me(m): 11:18pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:

I'd like to procreate, to have children to pass on my knowledge and my wealth and to have them within the confines of a blessed marriage.😎

Drop me a message if truly you're ready.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 11:21pm On Apr 14
Sureplug123:
education and what do you do for a living?

Oh, I get!

I'm a NSE/COREN certified engineer, worked in the power sector for a while.

Learnt some marketing and business skills alongside.

Now preparing to set up my business, taking some business management training courses at the moment and learning a foreign language.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sureplug123(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:

Oh, I get!

I'm a NSE/COREN certified engineer, worked in the power sector for a while.

Learnt some marketing and business skills alongside.

Now preparing to set up my business, taking some business management training courses at the moment and learning a foreign language.
that's great. What's your name on linkedin?
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 11:29pm On Apr 14
This life is just funny. See a matured lady that has good job now wants a husband. Useless girls with nothing will be getting married on Saturdays. I just don't understand. Op, please open your eyes well. Nothing dey happen. I have a female friend that got married at 36. She told me openly that she had given up on marriage. The day of her traditional wedding, people came to their house to check if it is really true. Some couldn't eat. They were just wondering. Calm down and fear not. Don't let family pressure get to u o. Stay blessed

16 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 11:29pm On Apr 14
Sureplug123:
that's great. What's your name on linkedin?

Ah 😁 you won't find me.

In fact, I deliberately changed my profile name on LinkedIn. I no like attention.

5 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 11:30pm On Apr 14
ItisWell22:
This is really bold of you.

Success in your quest. 🙏

And hey, don’t mind the naysayers.

Thank you sister

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by advanceDNA: 11:31pm On Apr 14
Namaster:
All these and no pictures.

Funny.

Na cruise jàré......

She even say she no dey snap....

U don see woman wey nor dey snap pics at all??
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by GreatAchiever1: 11:32pm On Apr 14
ukaface:

Is a spouse not a partner?🤷🏽‍♀️

Nope, Spouse is different from partner. Infact it's better to use the term as it is; husband or wife, but in some cases the word Spouse is allowed but never partner.
Your husband is not your partner neither is your husband to see you as his partner, contrary to what you've been led to believe by the culture, marriage is not a partnership but rather a relationship involving a hierarchy with the husband as the head and the wife as his helper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 11:35pm On Apr 14
Seniormanfeyi06:
This life is just funny. See a matured lady that has good job now wants a husband. Useless girls with nothing will be getting married on Saturdays. I just don't understand. Op, please open your eyes well. Nothing dey happen. I have a female friend that got married at 36. She told me openly that she had given up on marriage. The day of her traditional wedding, people came to their house to check if it is really true. Some couldn't eat. They were just wondering. Calm down and fear not. Don't let family pressure get to u o. Stay blessed

Thank you Seniorman. I'd be patient, but I don't want to stay longer so I can have all kids before 40 years.

7 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 11:36pm On Apr 14
GreatAchiever1:

Nope, Spouse is different from partner. Infact it's better to use the term as it is; husband or wife, but in some cases the word Spouse is allowed but never partner.
Your husband is not your partner neither is your husband to see you as his partner, contrary to what you've been led to believe by the culture, marriage is not a partnership but rather a relationship involving a hierarchy with the husband as the head and the wife as his helper.

OK 👌 o
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 11:39pm On Apr 14
advanceDNA:

Na cruise jàré......

She even say she no dey snap....

U don see woman wey nor dey snap pics at all??

At the bolden, yes! And that's me.

And I have a very good camera phone but go through my gallery, you'd hardly see pictures of myself. 🙂

7 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 11:42pm On Apr 14
There is something called law of positive attraction. Now that your mind is fully focused on getting married, be rest assured that it will come to pass swiftly. Nature has a way of bringing our heart desires our way when we are fully committed to it. The truth is that you spent your 20s building your career and finance without much regards for marriage. Channel the same energy you used then now to meaningful relationships henceforth and watch it metamophorse into a blissful marriage God willing. Peace

TooResilient:

Thank you Seniorman. I'd be patient, but I don't want to stay longer so I can have all kids before 40 years.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 11:46pm On Apr 14
Seniormanfeyi06:

There is something called law of positive attraction. Now that your mind is fully focused on getting married, be rest assured that it will come to pass swiftly. Nature has a way of bringing our heart desires our way when we are fully committed to it. The truth is that you spent your 20s building your career and finance without much regards for marriage. Channel the same energy you used then now to meaningful relationships henceforth and watch it metamophorse into a blissful marriage God willing. Peace

🤔 thank you soo much, you're indeed a senior man. Thank you sir, I will.

8 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Nigerianization(m): 12:05am On Apr 15
TooResilient:

😇 I need a life partner to do the rest of life together and have kids.

I'm a mixed breed of 2 tribes: Delta/Ondo.

Ondo is not a tribe, same for Delta. Ijaw, urhobo, itsekiri etc are tribes.

Meanwhile the email address is wrong. It bounced.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 12:13am On Apr 15
Nigerianization:

Ondo is not a tribe, same for Delta. Ijaw, urhobo, itsekiri etc are tribes.

Meanwhile the email address is wrong. It bounced.

Email address is wrong? OMG!

lovey.dovey93@protonmail.com

Using my official email, I sent a mail to this 👆 and it went through, I don't know why it's bouncing yours🤔
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by weslay: 12:19am On Apr 15
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

Looking for a life partner 31 to 35 years.

She's settling up her business.

She doesn't want yoruba and igbo men because somehow she's not been fortunate with them in the past.

She has big dreams and big life goals like becoming a CEO and also a citizen of a first world country, also promised that her children will be first world citizens to give them a good future.

She's already working towards achieving that.

She's a bit stubborn in terms of pursuing and achieving life goals which some men don't like about her.

She's quite ambitious.

Not an introvert but loves staying indoors.

She's tall/dark/averagely thick/on low cut because she doesn't like making her hair(maybe if cajoled by her lover she'd make hair).

Resides between Lagos/Ogun.

The email attached to this account has been deactivated but you can reach her on lovey.dovey93@protomail.com for a serious relationship.

No jokes or play, she wants a man that really wants to get married.

Reading through your post, I can readily see why you are still single. A successful man that knows his stuff will not want to mess with you. All your lofty dreams will only attract unambitious blokes who would want to take advantage of you.
I pray you get what you are searching for. But I suggest your priority needs to change.

3 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 12:27am On Apr 15
weslay:

Reading through your post, I can readily see why you are still single. A successful man that knows his stuff will not want to mess with you. All your lofty dreams will only attract unambitious blokes who would want to take advantage of you.
I pray you get what you are searching for. But I suggest your priority needs to change.

Thank you Weslay. Amen to your prayers.

When you say my priority needs to change, how do you mean?

3 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by frozen70(f): 12:39am On Apr 15
TooResilient:

How am I damaged?
All I listed is about who I am, not what I want the man to be.

Please read to comprehension.

I think you just have to reduce the standard you have been so that you can accommodate men that may want to approach you

You said you will make your children citizens, why not even relocate to that country where their men love and appreciate women more than the Ibo and Yoruba men

3 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by AMKAG66(m): 12:46am On Apr 15
TooResilient:

Thank you Weslay. Amen to your prayers.

When you say my priority needs to change, how do you mean?

I’m actually from Sierra Leone and I’m currently residing in Freetown but would be coming to Illorin University for my Postgraduate Residency training through Fellowship in July this year and this should last up to 5 years.
I meet you age criterion to begin with.
I actually won’t mind giving a shot at this opportunity and see how it goes.
The email you shared isn’t working.
Can you share your telephone contact to my email please so we can start having conversations on WhatsApp?
You can search through my Nairaland profile for it.
This is my telephone contact by the way. +23279309521.
Good luck to us !!

6 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 12:50am On Apr 15
AMKAG66:

I’m actually from Sierra Leone and I’m currently residing in Freetown but would be coming to Illorin University for my Postgraduate Residency training through Fellowship in July this year and this should last up to 5 years.
I meet you age criterion to begin with.
I actually won’t mind giving a shot at this opportunity and see how it goes.
The email you shared isn’t working.
Can you share your telephone contact to my email please so we can start having conversations on WhatsApp?
You can search through my Nairaland profile for it.
This is my telephone contact by the way. +23279309521.
Good luck to us !!

I'm so sorry, I mistyped that email. It's actually protonmail not protomail.

I've corrected it

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 12:59am On Apr 15
frozen70:

I think you just have to reduce the standard you have been so that you can accommodate men that may want to approach you

You said you will make your children citizens, why not even relocate to that country where their men love and appreciate women more than the Ibo and Yoruba men

What I wrote in the original post was a description of myself, never gave a standard for the man except the yoruba/igbo part. And that's because I've never had luck with them.

I'm working towards visiting first before relocation but I've travelled out once before. My experience, when it comes to finding soul mate, you can find anywhere, you really don't have to wait till you go to another country.

4 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by frozen70(f): 1:02am On Apr 15
TooResilient:

What I wrote in the original post was a description of myself, never gave a standard for the man except the yoruba/igbo part. And that's because I've never had luck with them.

I'm working towards visiting first before relocation but I've travelled out once before. My experience, when it comes to finding soul mate, you can find anywhere, you really don't have to wait till you go to another country.
Ok., keep it up
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by AMKAG66(m): 1:12am On Apr 15
TooResilient:

I'm so sorry, I mistyped that email. It's actually protonmail not protomail.

I've corrected it
Noted.
But I’m still looking forward to your email or you can add me on WhatsApp with the phone number I shared.
Many thanks in warm anticipation.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Omoawoke: 2:16am On Apr 15
TooResilient:

Saying you don’t want Yoruba and Igbo actually reduce your chances.
The people likely to fit your profile are mostly are either Yorubas or igbos.
Or else you don’t want to marry a Nigerian at all
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sapasenator: 3:33am On Apr 15
TooResilient:

How am I damaged?
All I listed is about who I am, not what I want the man to be.

Please read to comprehension.

Do not listen to the boys on NL and never bother to dignify with a reply. I must say you are one bold lady who knows what she certainly wants and also quite precisely.

Also not to let down your standards and I hope you find the man of your dreams.

Now, what I can say is not to have a closed minds towards those two tribes, Igbo or Yoruba as people are quite unique and different and you may never know.
Also, the past may never be a predictor for the future
even though you may have had some checkered pasts with men from those tribes.
I implore you to still keep an open mind and evaluate prospective suitors based on the merits of each.

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sapasenator: 3:33am On Apr 15
Omoawoke:

Saying you don’t want Yoruba and Igbo actually reduce your chances.
The people likely to fit your profile are mostly are either Yorubas or igbos.
Or else you don’t want to marry a Nigerian at all

My thoughts also.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sapasenator: 3:49am On Apr 15
ukaface:
Like 75% of NL men no get sense, this post would it.

They won’t fail to yab the woman in the narration

Nope. There are still good people here, some are silent and never post. Always shoot your shots.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sapasenator: 3:55am On Apr 15
toujurs:
you are an introvert. You need to go out. Forget all these online dates or boyfriends. Most are not serious and play too much

She needs a man not an advisor. Either you apply or you let her be.

2 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sapasenator: 4:00am On Apr 15
TooResilient:

Try to settle the matta before leaving for first world countries. Relationship can be a tard hard here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? / Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? / #nobraday: See The Hottest Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.