Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner (7326 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by onumadu: 4:15am On Apr 15
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

Looking for a life partner 31 to 35 years.

She's settling up her business.

She doesn't want yoruba and igbo men because somehow she's not been fortunate with them in the past.

She has big dreams and big life goals like becoming a CEO and also a citizen of a first world country, also promised that her children will be first world citizens to give them a good future.

She's already working towards achieving that.

She's a bit stubborn in terms of pursuing and achieving life goals which some men don't like about her.

She's quite ambitious.

Not an introvert but loves staying indoors.

She's tall/dark/averagely thick/on low cut because she doesn't like making her hair(maybe if cajoled by her lover she'd make hair).

Resides between Lagos/Ogun.

The email attached to this account has been deactivated but you can reach her on lovey.dovey93@protonmail.com for a serious relationship.

No jokes or play, she wants a man that really wants to get married.

I stopped reading for a while when I got to "she is a bit stubborn".
There is nothing like "a bit" in a woman's stubbornness in my view. undecided
To me, in the context of marriage, once a woman is stubborn, she is a no go area. cool

In another note, how come a tall woman is stubborn?
Stubbornness is usually short women's thing.
What they can't make up in height, they use stubbornness to make up.
Which is why they turn off more men ...
A vicious cycle of sorts...

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sapasenator: 4:23am On Apr 15
onumadu:

To me, in the context of marriage, once a woman is stubborn, she is a no go area. cool

Both shortmen and women are equally stubborn expecially short men.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by deltateam: 5:41am On Apr 15
Hashabiah:
I read your post but what you just told the male populace doesn't benefit us in anyway. Rather , you should be telling us what you can bring to the table ...not your ambition

She's looking for who will fund her stubborn ambitions. She's already bringing her physical attributes and stubborn ambitions nah.

She's the type you'll take abroad and she'll divorce you and marry a white man to achieve her citizenship.

Don't play, you'll learn.

5 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by deltateam: 5:44am On Apr 15
obinna58:
Does she have big yansh, men need to cum first
You are a simp if this is all you care about.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Fiscus105(m): 5:47am On Apr 15
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

She doesn't want yoruba and igbo men because somehow she's not been fortunate with them in the past.

She has big dreams and big life goals like becoming a CEO and also a citizen of a first world country, also promised that her children will be first world citizens to give them a good future.

She's a bit stubborn in terms of pursuing and achieving life goals which some men don't like about her.

She's quite ambitious.

She's tall/dark/averagely thick/on low cut because she doesn't like making her hair(maybe if cajoled by her lover she'd make hair).

The email attached to this account has been deactivated but you can reach her on lovey.dovey93@protonmail.com for a serious relationship.

I guess you rarely come on nairaland, thats why you are advertising here, lol and behold. This place is wrong place for such advert.

INSTEAD OF THIS YOU CAN JOIN SEVERAL FACEBOOK SINGLE FORUMS, I THINK THOSE PLACES ARE MUCH MORE BETTER THAN HERE IN WHICH MEMBERS ARE FULL OF HATRED, NOT ONLY FOR FEMALE GENDER BUT ALSO MARRIAGE INSTITUTION.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by 99thEnemy(m): 5:52am On Apr 15
TooResilient:

I donโ€™t like taking pictures smiley
Pictures will help them access your asset or liability stance too.

Nobody wants to manage a smeagol looking woman. grin
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by 99thEnemy(m): 5:58am On Apr 15
onumadu:

Zonefree said, โ€A short Nigerian girls is a recipe for disasterโ€.
๐Ÿคฃ
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TheGoodFellow: 5:59am On Apr 15
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

She's quite ambitious.

Do not take offence for what I want to say.
Women are always thinking they deserve everything without having to offer anything.
Women are always over estimating their values.

Look deep down, you'll realize women are always over estimating their values. They think they deserve the world without having to give any real thing back

Everything you wrote and claim to be an achievement up in your posts are not yet achieved. Infact, you are still struggling in life, but you decide to deceive yourself and present it all as real.

If you want kids out of Nigeria, find a job, save money and buy plane tickets (if it were that easy). I put it to you that you are barely surviving but luring men to settle down with you. If you were good enough, you would have gotten a man by 24 years old.

The solution.... Consider a man you can grow with. Don't look out for a man that has cars and all that goodies. Look for a man you both can struggle and build each other through thick and thin.

8 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TheGoodFellow: 6:08am On Apr 15
ukaface:
Like 75% of NL men no get sense, this post would it.

They wonโ€™t fail to yab the woman in the narration

Nairaland men understands what age and Sexual-sweetness means.
The older a lady gets, the less sexually sweet she becomes. That's exactly why men chase after much younger women.
Men aren't dumb

4 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TheGoodFellow: 6:11am On Apr 15
TooResilient:

Now preparing to set up my business, taking some business management training courses at the moment and learning a foreign language.

You see exactly what I told you?
Initially, you presented it like it's already a thriving goal.

Nigeria isn't that easy and smooth
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Karlifate: 6:15am On Apr 15
TooResilient:

Yes I'm Aries.

March Aries or April Aries?

Your initial post depicted an April Aries.

You better look for a Leo โ™Œ, Sagittarius โ™ or Gemini โ™Š that'll complement your energy. cheesy

Else, you might be setting a ticking timebomb for yourself.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by FRANCISTOWN: 6:15am On Apr 15
She will not see what she's looking for.

A lady needing a man and posting it online is such a red carpet not just a red flag.

I mean if men who see you daily are not attracted to you. Why should people who haven't be?
So her excuse for being single at 31 is because she wants to achieve her goal of moving for a first world country and birthing there as well?

Lol๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Has she been able to achieve that? No? Then she suddenly remembers there are men who are foolish enough to wanna finance such lifestyle.

Head dey pepper her.

If at all men go marry, it gats be with a girl between 19-23. Anyother girl na roughly used material.

3 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Scarcity234: 6:16am On Apr 15
TooResilient:

How am I damaged?
All I listed is about who I am, not what I want the man to be.

Please read to comprehension.
You're right. But the restriction on Igbo and Yoruba men, isn't that too much of a generalisation?
And, don't you think you can be deceived too by the aforementioned while claiming to be from where you desires? I think wanting just a good man from anywhere should suffice or from a particular or more regions but don't judge the rest of the men from a region because of an unfortunate experience with few from their region.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by naturalwaves: 6:20am On Apr 15
TooResilient:

I always say I'm not an introvert but I don't enjoy hang outs. I only go out for shopping & work.
Educational background?
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sureplug123(m): 6:21am On Apr 15
weslay:

Reading through your post, I can readily see why you are still single. A successful man that knows his stuff will not want to mess with you. All your lofty dreams will only attract unambitious blokes who would want to take advantage of you.
I pray you get what you are searching for. But I suggest your priority needs to change.
You get.... That was why asked why she needs a man. She will be the man in her relationship.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 6:38am On Apr 15
naturalwaves:

Educational background?

Lol. Bsc Elect/Elect
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sureplug123(m): 6:45am On Apr 15
Fiscus105:

I guess you rarely come on nairaland, thats why you are advertising here, lol and behold. This place is wrong place for such advert.

INSTEAD OF THIS YOU CAN JOIN SEVERAL FACEBOOK SINGLE FORUMS, I THINK THOSE PLACES ARE MUCH MORE BETTER THAN HERE IN WHICH MEMBERS ARE FULL OF HATRED, NOT ONLY FOR FEMALE GENDER BUT ALSO MARRIAGE INSTITUTION.

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ the truth is always a bitter pill ๐Ÿ’Š to swallow
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Learner247: 6:48am On Apr 15
TooResilient:

At the bolden, yes! And that's me.

And I have a very good camera phone but go through my gallery, you'd hardly see pictures of myself. ๐Ÿ™‚

Now that looks like me smiley.

I appreciate this move, but please calm down. You are not old! Just be more visible. Go to church, I have assumed that you are a Christian, join a department and just get busy there.

The advice above is drawn from various experiences.
"..none shall lack her mate." There is a great man for you and he will come at the right time. Avoid all these timings.. have all my children before 40... It doesn't always work that way. Many married at 23 but didn't have their first child until the wife turned 45. Life is not a straight line. But when Christ is in your boat, though storms beats it, you are assured of safe landing.

All will be well.

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Fiscus105(m): 6:59am On Apr 15
Sureplug123:
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ the truth is always a bitter pill ๐Ÿ’Š to swallow

Abi ooo, why would sane man engages argument with children of hate, a frustrated and hopeless guys.

You can do urself justice by reading all the comments and see how , hopeless republic are conderming and attacking a lady that comes openly, believing she is in right place to see good & hardworking man.

When did it become an abomination for a lady to identify what she wants in her partner? If you are in that category you apply and if you aren't, you move on. Instead, it's attackings and lamentations as ever.

Those that are crying wolve over her choices, dnt they have choices of particular partners they want as well?

Only death is satisfying we human beings.

5 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by EreluRoz: 7:09am On Apr 15
Karlifate:

March Aries or April Aries?

Your initial post depicted an April Aries.

You better look for a Leo โ™Œ, Sagittarius โ™ or Gemini โ™Š that'll complement your energy. cheesy

Else, you might be setting a ticking timebomb for yourself.
How the mighty redpiller has fallen, I thought you guys hate women and advise yourselves to stay away from women. Mtchewwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Getsaved(m): 7:41am On Apr 15
GreatAchiever1:

Nope, Spouse is different from partner. Infact it's better to use the term as it is; husband or wife, but in some cases the word Spouse is allowed but never partner.
Your husband is not your partner neither is your husband to see you as his partner, contrary to what you've been led to believe by the culture, marriage is not a partnership but rather a relationship involving a hierarchy with the husband as the head and the wife as his helper.

You hit the nail on the very head. Thank you. The consistent thing(s) she has mentioned are Partner, procreation (having children), her career, imparting her self on her (not we) children. It seems it's all about herself only.
Besides, I went to check for the meaning of who Aries are, it's not good.
Please, OP, I am sorry, I don't mean to discourage you, but you need to better your attitude. Lasting relationship is sustained by values (good morals). That is how the inventor of marriage made it. You may need to get some advise from my friend here on NL who goes by the moniker pansophist. Just check for his comments and post - a great guy I must say.

2 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by advanceDNA: 7:43am On Apr 15
TheGoodFellow:

The solution.... Consider a man you can grow with. Don't look out for a man that has cars and all that goodies. Look for a man you both can struggle and build each other through thick and thin.

She's 31 with "achievement in starting"...why should she be looking for a man that has not arrived to build with
She does not even have "block or cement" ...how does she want to build anything.... grin grin grin
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TheGoodFellow: 7:44am On Apr 15
advanceDNA:
k
abobi wetin sup?
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Musty05: 7:52am On Apr 15
At this your age, you still get this high ambition, sense still never enter till you found yourself at 38 to 40.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by obo389(m): 7:52am On Apr 15
TooResilient:

I'd like to procreate, to have children to pass on my knowledge and my wealth and to have them within the confines of a blessed marriage.๐Ÿ˜Ž
Thoughtful of you and weldone.
At least, you are among the few who wants to be under the tutelage if a man with a blessed home.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by DyingFetus: 7:52am On Apr 15
advanceDNA:

Na cruise jร rรฉ......

She even say she no dey snap....

U don see woman wey nor dey snap pics at all??

Only mentally ill girls don't snap pics and hate taking pics
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by DyingFetus: 7:53am On Apr 15
Post your pics, you can blur your face
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by LeeSmart: 7:57am On Apr 15
TooResilient:

You'd hardly see pictures of myself.
But at least we'd see one or two from daht same gallery of urs? pls post pics who knows @zonefree or @AdvanceDNA might be interested
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by LeeSmart: 8:01am On Apr 15
deltateam:

She's looking for who will fund her stubborn ambitions. She's already bringing her physical attributes and stubborn ambitions nah.

She's the type you'll take abroad and she'll divorce you and marry a white man to achieve her citizenship.
Don't play, you'll learn.
Mathew 16-17
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by tochez24(m): 8:08am On Apr 15
Hashabiah:
I read your post but what you just told the male populace doesn't benefit us in anyway. Rather , you should be telling us what you can bring to the table ...not your ambition

There's no virtuous homely girl that will pass 21 years old without getting a proposal from a serious guyโš ๏ธ

It's now crystal clear on why she's still single at 31years๐Ÿ™„

Over to SIMPS, una food don Land๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by advanceDNA: 8:52am On Apr 15
LeeSmart:

But at least we'd see one or two from daht same gallery of urs? pls post pics who knows I might be interested....

Why do u want be unfortunate this early Monday morning
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Nursepepeye(f): 9:10am On Apr 15
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

She's quite ambitious.

she should make Clay and Mould him herself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People Called The Stretch Marks On My Booby Lightening Strike, Lady Says. PHOTOS / Hop In and See What My Ex Just Sent Me. Very Useful Though / Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.