Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner (7330 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by KosiGee(m): 2:59pm On Apr 15
Tombrown3:

In my 33 right now, hoping to settle this year.

I love matured women, dated mostly above 26yrs old women all my life.
I love the fact you acknowledged the procreational responsibility. But the problem is, lots of Nigeria men are intimidated by ambitious women. We believe ambitious women are not submissive and also, they are controlling.

Like the above adviced, unless you know you'll be a good wife, I also advise you get babies without the headache and complexity of a husband.

I'm an Igbo man.

Wish you all the best in your search

Nwanne gbanyuo oku. Why did you emphasise being Igbo.

Miss resilient specified that she didn’t want Igbo or Yoruba. grin cheesy

This babe has no photo and yet lots of men from Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana and Nigerians are interested.

Broda, stay away. Umunwanyi Julu na south east.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by teeshet: 3:57pm On Apr 15
TooResilient:

Yes I'm Aries.
am aries too. What date
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by teeshet: 4:13pm On Apr 15
TooResilient:

Thank you Seniorman. I'd be patient, but I don't want to stay longer so I can have all kids before 40 years.
can you fùck
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by teeshet: 4:20pm On Apr 15
ukaface:
Like 75% of NL men no get sense, this post would it.

They won’t fail to yab the woman in the narration
you errh. Na me go sama you. Continue doing shakara up and down
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Tombrown3(m): 4:24pm On Apr 15
KosiGee:

Nwanne gbanyuo oku. Why did you emphasise being Igbo.

Miss resilient specified that she didn’t want Igbo or Yoruba. grin cheesy

This babe has no photo and yet lots of men from Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana and Nigerians are interested.

Broda, stay away. Umunwanyi Julu na south east.

Lol, I emphasized on that cause she's already generalized her disinterest on them. Not because I'm interested in her. I'm getting married this year
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 6:23pm On Apr 15
teeshet:
am aries too. What date

Tomorrow 🙂
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by ukaface(f): 7:56pm On Apr 15
teeshet:
you errh. Na me go sama you. Continue doing shakara up and down

Sama kwa?
You dreaming
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Gentledude52(m): 7:57pm On Apr 15
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

Looking for a life partner 31 to 35 years.

She's settling up her business.

She doesn't want yoruba and igbo men because somehow she's not been fortunate with them in the past.

She has big dreams and big life goals like becoming a CEO and also a citizen of a first world country, also promised that her children will be first world citizens to give them a good future.

She's already working towards achieving that.

She's a bit stubborn in terms of pursuing and achieving life goals which some men don't like about her.

She's quite ambitious.

Not an introvert but loves staying indoors.

She's tall/dark/averagely thick/on low cut because she doesn't like making her hair(maybe if cajoled by her lover she'd make hair).

Resides between Lagos/Ogun.

The email attached to this account has been deactivated but you can reach her on lovey.dovey93@protonmail.com for a serious relationship.

No jokes or play, she wants a man that really wants to get married.

I sent you a mail but no response.
Hope you're fine?
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Blissbath(f): 8:16pm On Apr 15
Respect ma'am.I love ambitious ladies.

May God grant your heart desires.
TooResilient:

Oh, I get!

I'm a NSE/COREN certified engineer, worked in the power sector for a while.

Learnt some marketing and business skills alongside.

Now preparing to set up my business, taking some business management training courses at the moment and learning a foreign language.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by extol1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 15
tiswell:
Get small sense,you Simp!

How e take concern you. Na my life
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by extol1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15
TooResilient:

Tomorrow 🙂
How far I didn't hear from you again
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sureplug123(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15
TooResilient:

Oh, I get!

I'm a NSE/COREN certified engineer, worked in the power sector for a while.

Learnt some marketing and business skills alongside.

Now preparing to set up my business, taking some business management training courses at the moment and learning a foreign language.
Disco or TCN?
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Wainey: 9:14pm On Apr 15
TooResilient:

How am I damaged?
All I listed is about who I am, not what I want the man to be.

Please read to comprehension.
This is NL, the people will only say things to torment you.
I think you should just find a guy in ur area, someone that is as ambitious as u are and start a life with him.
Most of the people on social media are damaged beings whose existence is just to damage others
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Pentagon007: 12:06am On Apr 16
A lady single at that age is a bedsheet size red flag. You can't tell me she has not been getting suitors. It is most likely that she has been too self absorbed that she didn't realize that time is going. From all she has started, my hindsight tells me she is only after Wedding ring, Kids, Japa to abroad with the kids with the help of connections and that is all. The man will be left behind.

2 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Teymanhenry(f): 6:25am On Apr 16
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

She doesn't want yoruba and igbo men because somehow she's not been fortunate with them in the past.

She has big dreams and big life goals like becoming a CEO and also a citizen of a first world country, also promised that her children will be first world citizens to give them a good future.

She's a bit stubborn in terms of pursuing and achieving life goals which some men don't like about her.

She's quite ambitious.

She's tall/dark/averagely thick/on low cut because she doesn't like making her hair(maybe if cajoled by her lover she'd make hair).

The email attached to this account has been deactivated but you can reach her on lovey.dovey93@protonmail.com for a serious relationship.

I think what men wants are
1. A submissive woman.
2. Respectful woman.
3. Discipline woman
4. Are you ready to learn?
If you've got this qualities, you won't find it difficult to have a husband.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by 2shure: 8:03am On Apr 16
She is long gone. Useless okpoe. After sucking diff dicks,doing hookup at teenage years,buying obsolete iphones,wigs,touring diff states claiming big gal,sheybi eyes don clear. Expired stinky meat
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by teeshet: 9:06am On Apr 16
TooResilient:

Tomorrow
happy birthday
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by teeshet: 9:16am On Apr 16
2shure:
She is long gone. Useless okpoe. After sucking diff dicks,doing hookup at teenage years,buying obsolete iphones,wigs,touring diff states claiming big gal,sheybi eyes don clear. Expired stinky meat
Dont say that. I'm a bad nigga but i will not write off a mature lady like you do. You dont judge people just because she is late to the party. Come to think of it, 30 is not bad besides lot of girls out there are still chaste till old age. Sth gals in their 20s cannot achieve. Change your mindset

2 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by 2shure: 9:29am On Apr 16
Stfu dumb simp
teeshet:
Dont say that. I'm a bad nigga but i will not write off a mature lady like you do. You dont judge people just because she is late to the party. Come to think of it, 30 is not bad besides lot of girls out there are still chaste till old age. Sth gals in their 20s cannot achieve. Change your mindset
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by teeshet: 9:50am On Apr 16
2shure:
Stfu dumb simp
You are a big møron. Its people like you that befriend girlfriend that sleeps around. Useless fellow

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by drimzsmoke(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16
Seniormanfeyi06:

There is something called law of positive attraction. Now that your mind is fully focused on getting married, be rest assured that it will come to pass swiftly. Nature has a way of bringing our heart desires our way when we are fully committed to it. The truth is that you spent your 20s building your career and finance without much regards for marriage. Channel the same energy you used then now to meaningful relationships henceforth and watch it metamophorse into a blissful marriage God willing. Peace

You be senior man true true, too much wisdom in 1 person. I'm sure you're above 40 years with the way you talk!!!!

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by missjekyll: 4:54pm On Apr 16
toujurs:
You must be mentally sick.

You can give her your delusional hope, exactly why you still answer Miss. 😆.

Delusional association of single bitter women.

I am indeed single and bitter. Very single and bitter. The singlest and bitterest of them all
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Bliztzer: 4:55pm On Apr 16
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

She's quite ambitious.

Aha! Are u still on this matter?
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Bliztzer: 4:58pm On Apr 16
2shure:

Nawa 4 una. U know am before, how u take know say she don sick tire.

Make God forgive u o for wrong accusations
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by toujurs: 8:48pm On Apr 16
missjekyll:

I am indeed single and bitter. Very single and bitter. The singlest and bitterest of them all
See your mate, who just earned a post graduate degree in law. You are here, exchanging banter.

Later, you will carry your broke ass, around to ask for a rich man, in exchange for coochie

Keep fooling around, time will tell. You will shed tears tyre. Ode.

It's the fact, you women don't know men, are too selective these days.

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sapasenator: 8:57pm On Apr 16
drimzsmoke:

You be senior man true true, too much wisdom in 1 person. I'm sure you're above 40 years with the way you talk!!!!

He is deceiving himself. Millions of poor are dreaming of getting rich every tear and it never happened. Laws of attractions can even attract a narcissistic husband to op.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by drimzsmoke(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16
missjekyll:

The guy you're quoting has mental health issues. Remember how someone said 75% of the men on nairaland are not mentally fit. He's among the 1st 5% of the 75%!!!
Ignore him!!!

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by drimzsmoke(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16
Sapasenator:

He is deceiving himself. Millions of poor are dreaming of getting rich every tear and it never happened. Laws of attractions can even attract a narcissistic husband to op.

It's still the same law of attraction working for you... You see, because you believe there are millions of poor people dreaming of getting rich and it never happened, you will only keep seeing poor people who keep dreaming of getting rich....
Change your thinking, change your life!!!

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sapasenator: 9:24pm On Apr 16
drimzsmoke:

It's still the same law of attraction working for you... You see, because you believe there are millions of poor people dreaming of getting rich and it never happened, you will only keep seeing poor people who keep dreaming of getting rich....
Change your thinking, change your life!!!

Keep dreaming. Hunger will wake you up.

For me, I already mastered how this world works and I train others, I know what I want and exactly the path to follow. I don't rely on PM attitude mantras and bullshites. Dreams come to pass ONLY when you wake up and get to work with a good plan.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by missjekyll: 2:56pm On Apr 18
Why you pressed though? I am single and bitter.

What is a "coochie" ? I dont speak ghetto trash talk . I dont talk to ghetto trash either.

Off to the skip, you go. Byeeeeee
toujurs:
See your mate, who just earned a post graduate degree in law. You are here, exchanging banter.

Later, you will carry your broke ass, around to ask for a rich man, in exchange for coochie

Keep fooling around, time will tell. You will shed tears tyre. Ode.

It's the fact, you women don't know men, are too selective these days.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by ufotty2001: 3:20pm On Apr 18
TheGoodFellow:

Do not take offence for what I want to say.
Women are always thinking they deserve everything without having to offer anything.
Women are always over estimating their values.

Look deep down, you'll realize women are always over estimating their values. They think they deserve the world without having to give any real thing back

Everything you wrote and claim to be an achievement up in your posts are not yet achieved. Infact, you are still struggling in life, but you decide to deceive yourself and present it all as real.

If you want kids out of Nigeria, find a job, save money and buy plane tickets (if it were that easy). I put it to you that you are barely surviving but luring men to settle down with you. If you were good enough, you would have gotten a man by 24 years old.

The solution.... Consider a man you can grow with. Don't look out for a man that has cars and all that goodies. Look for a man you both can struggle and build each other through thick and thin.

God bless you for saying the truth..
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by toujurs: 3:27pm On Apr 18
missjekyll:
Why you pressed though? I am single and bitter.

What is a "coochie" ? I dont speak ghetto trash talk . I dont talk to ghetto trash either.

Off to the skip, you go. Byeeeeee
coochie is ghetto to you? Olodo.

Check your dictionary. And learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U / Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl / Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.