Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner (7334 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by ufotty2001: 3:27pm On Apr 18
Christian36:
I would have fit in to this your requirements but two things disqualified me, number 1 is that am an Igbo man from Imo State and number two is that am 38yrs old. I must settle down this year whether devil like it or not, am not after any girl money because am not the lazy type
both of us are of the same group and age. I too want to settle down this year..
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by toujurs: 3:38pm On Apr 18
TheGoodFellow:

Do not take offence for what I want to say.
Women are always thinking they deserve everything without having to offer anything.
Women are always over estimating their values.

Look deep down, you'll realize women are always over estimating their values. They think they deserve the world without having to give any real thing back

Everything you wrote and claim to be an achievement up in your posts are not yet achieved. Infact, you are still struggling in life, but you decide to deceive yourself and present it all as real.

If you want kids out of Nigeria, find a job, save money and buy plane tickets (if it were that easy). I put it to you that you are barely surviving but luring men to settle down with you. If you were good enough, you would have gotten a man by 24 years old.

The solution.... Consider a man you can grow with. Don't look out for a man that has cars and all that goodies. Look for a man you both can struggle and build each other through thick and thin.

Exactly what i typed, before one miscreant, who i am very sure. Can't independently feed herself.

Came for me, I don't understand who feeds women of this generation with all these delusional thoughts, when big boys who are capable of providing these things takes turns on her body, which is very rampant now, they call it "running trains" these women don't respect the fact, struggled to train them in school.

Yet they would finish school, to start prostitution, just for a soft life, they don't want to work.

Always looking for short cuts. To everything that is good.

And you expect the helper, to just give you just like that, because that was how he got it.

Men should better wise up, so they don't settle for someone big boys have banged pleasure out of her coochie.

They don't want to work, always looking for whom, they would put their life time burden on.

You want love, attention, care, mental and financial Support, just one person. Because you have a vagina.

Mtchew, Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by missjekyll: 3:47pm On Apr 18
toujurs:
coochie is ghetto to you? Olodo.

Check your dictionary. And learn.

You are a lot ghetto trash . Smarten up, why don't you?
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by missjekyll: 3:52pm On Apr 18
More evidence that you are steeped in the streets. This is like reading a foreign language to everyone on this thread except you.

What are you gibbering about? Gosh #pressignore

OP will find a partner in life. Not a master or a servant but a true partner

toujurs:
Exactly what i typed, before one miscreant, who i am very sure. Can't independently feed herself.

Came for me, I don't understand who feeds women of this generation with all these delusional thoughts, when big boys who are capable of providing these things takes turns on her body, which is very rampant now, they call it "running trains" these women don't respect the fact, struggled to train them in school.

Yet they would finish school, to start prostitution, just for a soft life, they don't want to work.

Always looking for short cuts. To everything that is good.

And you expect the helper, to just give you just like that, because that was how he got it.

Men should better wise up, so they don't settle for someone big boys have banged pleasure out of her coochie.

They don't want to work, always looking for whom, they would put their life time burden on.

You want love, attention, care, mental and financial Support, just one person. Because you have a vagina.

Mtchew, Nonsense.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by stacyadams: 4:00pm On Apr 18
TooResilient:

Thank you, I appreciate your contribution. I'm just so bad at going out that I'd rather find something to do inside than dress up and go out.

Sometimes when I'm out, I'd remember the many things I have undone, I'd be itching to run back home.

Buy me a bottle of trophy beer,u no go ever run go back house to go find something doing grin grin
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by toujurs: 4:11pm On Apr 18
missjekyll:
More evidence that you are steeped in the streets. This is like reading a foreign language to everyone on this thread except you.

What are you gibbering about? Gosh #pressignore

OP will find a partner in life. Not a master or a servant but a true partner

jobless clown, get yourself a job.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Christian36: 5:33pm On Apr 18
ufotty2001:
both of us are of the same group and age. I too want to settle down this year..
My brother am tired, am not just lucky in meeting the correct lady, I just pray that God should not allow this year to pass us by. I really need to settle down so that I can focus on other things.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by missjekyll: 7:26pm On Apr 18
drimzsmoke:

The guy you're quoting has mental health issues. Remember how someone said 75% of the men on nairaland are not mentally fit. He's among the 1st 5% of the 75%!!!
Ignore him!!!

Thanks. I ve got time though. I ll see what fun I can have with him.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by cocolacec(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18
If you dont mind being a 2nd wife hoa me
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by ufotty2001: 1:55pm On Apr 19
Christian36:
My brother am tired, am not just lucky in meeting the correct lady, I just pray that God should not allow this year to pass us by. I really need to settle down so that I can focus on other things.
can you send me a DM or email let talk unanghope@gmail.com have sent u a DM
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by toujurs: 2:03pm On Apr 19
Eunoiaa:
But why are the males pressed? grin grin

Y'all cannot stand a woman showing the same level of audacity as you guys do?
at 31, Are.you sure you are okay? What's here to stand from a 31 year old.

If she was 22/24. Or 25 max. Then you could say this.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by toujurs: 2:06pm On Apr 19
drimzsmoke:

The guy you're quoting has mental health issues. Remember how someone said 75% of the men on nairaland are not mentally fit. He's among the 1st 5% of the 75%!!!
Ignore him!!!
Lol see this pu*sy beggar.

You will self-service tire, online keyboard warrior, but offline you can't talk to a lady. Konji will finish you. grin.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by drimzsmoke(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19
toujurs:
Lol see this pu*sy beggar.

You will self-service tire, online keyboard warrior, but offline you can't talk to a lady. Konji will finish you. grin.

☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Omoluabi16(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

Looking for a life partner 31 to 35 years.

She's settling up her business.

She doesn't want yoruba and igbo men because somehow she's not been fortunate with them in the past.

If you were really serious, you'd remove the bolded. Goodluck on your search.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Eunoiaa(f): 11:13am On Apr 24
x
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Peterodion49(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24
I am available WhatsApp me let's chat 08171096446
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Solly1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24
Hey OP, can u call me...? +2348038127950
That's if u dnt mind though.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by seanery: 7:30pm On Apr 24
Whats her body count

Hope she never date yahoo guy before
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by 1000Capacity: 7:37pm On Apr 24
Eunoiaa:
x
Keep it opened, you never can tell
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by karkinase(m): 11:45pm On Apr 24
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

She doesn't want yoruba and igbo men because somehow she's not been fortunate with them in the past.

She has big dreams and big life goals like becoming a CEO and also a citizen of a first world country, also promised that her children will be first world citizens to give them a good future.

She's already working towards achieving that.

She's a bit stubborn in terms of pursuing and achieving life goals which some men don't like about her.

She's quite ambitious.

Not an introvert but loves staying indoors.

She's tall/dark/averagely thick/on low cut because she doesn't like making her hair(maybe if cajoled by her lover she'd make hair).

Resides between Lagos/Ogun.

The email attached to this account has been deactivated but you can reach her on lovey.dovey93@protonmail.com for a serious relationship.

No jokes or play, she wants a man that really wants to get married.
Will she pay my Groom price and marriage list..I will marry her asap
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by otherway: 12:30am On Apr 25
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

She has big dreams and big life goals like becoming a CEO and also a citizen of a first world country, also promised that her children will be first world citizens to give them a good future.

She's already working towards achieving that.

She's a bit stubborn in terms of pursuing and achieving life goals which some men don't like about her.

She's quite ambitious.

Not an introvert but loves staying indoors.

She's tall/dark/averagely thick/on low cut because she doesn't like making her hair(maybe if cajoled by her lover she'd make hair).

Resides between Lagos/Ogun.

The email attached to this account has been deactivated but you can reach her on lovey.dovey93@protonmail.com for a serious relationship.

No jokes or play, she wants a man that really wants to get married.

When you are ready for a husband you will remove all those nonsense conditions.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Exceed15: 10:06am On Apr 25
Why would i be queuing up to get one woman attention. God forbid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? / Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? / Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.